ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে Hadez17 said…
LOl maybe he saw my blade and got intimidated though i doubt that
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Hell no! The Fates blade is amazing, don't get me wrong, but no way someone like that could be Captain Commander, just not going to happen. And while your blade is intimidating Hadez17, I've been working too damn hard on this to give up now, just had to put on some finishing touches. You'll note it's not in Japanese...unfortunately this computer has some issues with the translating program I use.

Yes, someone awhile ago asked me to do a blade involving Odin, and I sort of ran with it in a different direction. Please note the lack of a third bankai ability...well, lack of description anyway. Don't worry, when you see that in the RP world, it's going to be awesome. And you'll note it does have a name posted.

Anyway, I'm going to post the character, but without the stats, those will go up when we've made the final decision about who's going to be Captain Commander. I think we can all agree the stats are going to be higher than normal for that person.

Name: Isao
Height:6'2"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black, white hairs indicating greater age than actuality
Appearance and personality: A man of olive complexion, he constantly emanates an aura of assertion. He makes decisions with certainty in all cases, and often puts captains in dangerous situations to ensure that the job is done. He's not afraid of getting his hands dirty either, though he's very careful to remove everyone from the area before engaging his opponents due to the collateral damage of his abilities. He is very close to and takes advice from every single captain, though more often his decisions take precedence.
However, he seems to be well beyond his years in appearance, and no one seems to know why. He has a haunted cast to his eyes, as though they still see horrible images from his past. He seems to be bowed under the pain of scars that don't exist, and captains often note that his right arm trembles when he reaches for his blade.

Shikai Name: Chosen Destiny
Release Command: Glorify...
Bankai Name: Destiny of the Fallen

Shikai Appearance: The blade turns into a 6 foot long viking battle axe, though the blade itself is curved and 2 and a half feet long. The blade appears to be made of a substance much like obsidian, being black and having a sort of glassy shine to it, with a razor sharp edge. He is capable of wielding this one handed.

Shikai Ability 1: (Path to Asgard) - The wielder merely states this ability, and a fiery rainbow bridge appears behind him on his right side (Bifrost). The bridge does not have a physical presence (and can therefore not be destroyed). Its presence portends future actions, but as long as it exists in this state, only a light but ominous wind blows.

Shikai Ability 2: (Decaying Ash) - A large tree with 9 roots and 9 branches appears behind the wielder on his left (Yggdrasil). The tree does not have a physical presence either. The tree appears to have bark entirely made of volcanic ash, and within 100 meters of it, a slow rain of ash begins to fall. Its presence portends future actions, but as long as it exists in this state, the ash (which does reduce oxygen content of the air slightly) is the only effect.

Shikai Ability 3: (Call to Arms) - The wielder calls upon the Einherjar from Valhalla, a group of chosen warriors that would defend the gods at Ragnarok. Invisible panels open in the air to the right and left of him, revealing a tremendous number weapons of all shapes and sizes. Each of these can be used directly by the wielder en tandem with their own blade, and will allow him to fight in the style of the warrior that previously wielded it. This requires an understanding of each one he uses, but it does give him a mastery of them all and makes it difficult for an opponent to gauge his movements.

Bankai Appearance: The axe is thrust into the ground from the uppermost tip of the blade and shoved by the wielder all the way into the ground, forming a multitude of cracks in the earth. The weapon disappears entirely upon full insertion.

Bankai Ability 1: (Destined Time) - Bifrost collapses, and as it does, the natural disasters of Ragnarok begin. The ground turns vocanic, etched with lines of magma and becoming intensely hot. The sky above the battlefield darkens to a pitch black, and supercell tornados appear high up. A massive wind begins to blow, and tremendous hail plummets from the sky. The wielder becomes immune to the intense heat, wind and cold of their own ability while this is active, though is still susceptible to opponent's use of either.

Bankai Ability 2: (Destined Place) - Yggdrasil collapses into a heap of ash. The wielder can go to that heap, and draw forth Thor's Hammer from the ashes, though it will only allow someone who has embraced their destiny to wield it. The hammer must be wielded with both hands, but while the hammer itself can be stopped in its strikes, the shocking force of each blow is strong enough that no weapon nor kido can absorb it. All damage is concussive.

Bankai ability 3: (Destiny's Retribution)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে QuickDeath35 said…
Well i vote for whiteflame. One, Whiteflame your blade is amazing best one you've made so far and your character and blade are very capatin commander-like, but Hadez17 i like your blade too and maybe you could be a capatin it's fine with me but you just gotta ask everyone else.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Defiantly an interesting blade and one that is expected to be used by a leader. You have a point about the revoking of stats for the character till the decision is made so ill have to change that for now, though I don’t know if it’s even necessary
eh, main reason i went with the whole entering my self as captain commander is because i cant let Whiteflame win by default, that just makes all the work he did pointless
Heh, believe me, I just enjoyed making this one, been trying to get one in the works that I've enjoyed since I made the Greek blades. Anyway, I appreciate the fact that you entered man, always preferable to have some type of contest.
Lol I may make another blade soon just to not be the only person with only one character. Could always be your lieutenant the conflicting character personalities would make for some interesting scenarios in my onion.
Up to you, you could take that spot if you wished.
lol i guess i will, assuming that nobody else votes for me on the whole captain commander thing
So i had another blade idea ill be using, i think this character will be an outsider though the character him self isnt developed. Heres the blade.

Zanpakuto's name/Shikai name: Deadly Attraction
Release command: Push and Pull
Bankai Name –Supreme Attraction
Description – Sealed looks like a standard katana, with a grey ripple-like pattern The handle is wrapped with a deep purple cloth. At the end of the handle there are 2 purple strings with grey purple bells attached to them. In Shikai form the blade turns into a hand and a half double edged long sword, the purple cloth and bells are still there, The cross guard and pommel have a 1 and a half inch circle with the same ripple pattern as on the guard of the sealed form Bankai looks the same except I gain a black breast plate, shoulder guards and a black cape

Shikai Abilities

1. Crushing Pressure: This ability can increase the gravity or those who are struck by the blade double. The ability can stack up to 5 times, making a maximum of 10 times the amount of normal gravity on the opponent. (This works similar to Izuru Kira’s ability for those who will ask on more definition on the ability.)

2. Push: By pointing the tip of my blade at what I want to push and saying the command Push and putting my energy into the attack I can push the object away from me. The range speed and force of the push is related to the amount of energy I put in to it. Also if I am to try to push an object that is too heavy for the energy I put into it then it takes impact damage in the shape which is also decided by how I focus the attack. The shape of the attack can range from the shape of the end of my blade to a 6 foot diameter circle impact. The maximum weight i can move is 1 ton and maximum distance is 100 feet. Maximum speed is 55 Miles per hour. Hevier objects move slower and less distacne, Max weigh only will move 5 feet and at a slow enough rate to not be threatoning. I can also use push to Push away a Kido spell or a attack made my my opponets. The max level of Kido spell that can be Pushed away is 40.

3. Pull: By pointing the tip of my blade at the object and saying the command Pull, I am able to pull the object to me. Much like the push ability, the amount I can pull depends on how much energy I put into it. But if I try to pull an object too heavy, I instead am pulled to it. The range and speed is the same as Push. When i Pull something hevier then my self, I move at Flash step speed. And when i pull something within 50 lbs of my self we both move. (if the object i am moving is the same weight as me and 100 feet away we both travel 50 feet towards eachother, if it weighs more than i it travels less and i travel more) the speed for that scenario is the same as Push.

Bankai abilities

1. I have the push and pull abilities from my Shikai form, but the strength speed and range will be doubled.

2. Repel: I point my blade at the ground beneath me and give the command to Repel. After I say this everything is Repelled from me. To a radius of 100feet. By everything I mean it, it’s as if I'm the epicenter of an explosion, I do not take damage from it since the ability is repelling things from me. The speed of repel is that of Flash step, and if anybody were to run away from it the probably could barly out run it at that speed. This will push away all incoming attacks and kido spells. Because of the power behind it, this ability takes almost all my energy, and can only be used once per bankai.

3. New Moon: I concentrate my spiritual energy into the tip of my blade and it takes form of a 2 inch diameter black ball. I then swing my blade to launch the ball in the air. The harder I swing the farther the ball flies. When it reaches the end of its flight it stops and hovers in air. Then it attracts everything around to it. The period of attracting last for ten seconds. During the 10 seconds rubble debris and opponents can be sucked into the ball. After the objects are attracted to the ball, I can command the ball to move by using my blade to direct it. The speed things are pulled in is that of Flash step, Opponets can avoid being drawn in by running away from the pull at that speed. Also it takes alot of energy to maintain this ability. I can only make 2 New Moons per use of bankai, and only have one active new moon at any time.

Side notes: All Uses of Push And Pull in shikai and bankai, have an intervul of 5 second unless used at max power which will be 10 seconds. The cooldown time on both abilities is linked, thus i must wait 5 seconds after using Push to use Pull
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
Okay here is my third character, he is an Outsider.

Name: Miroku Kizume
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 224
Position: Head of the Revolutionary Army, Former Lieutenant of Squad 1
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black, with a red shine in the light.

Appearance: Miroku is a man of caramel complexion. He does not wear the same clothes as the soul reapers. Instead he wears loose fitting black colored jeans with red sneakers. The sneakers have a black cross design on the side. He wears a sleeveless red colored hoodie that has a golden yellow sun pattern design on the back. The sun pattern is the symbol of the army he is starting to symbolized a new day or new beginning. He also wears black gloves on both hand that also has the sun pattern on them. He wears a golden yellow belt around his waist with the sword hanging from his waist off the belt on the left side.

Personality: He is a very strong and determined leader capable of making friends with anyone he meets. He was once the lieutenant of squad 1 and was personally trained by the captain commander. He was later imprisoned for speaking out against Central 46 and several captains and lieutenants that he felt were abusing their power. Before he went to prison, he had several friends sneak around to confirm his beliefs on a few people in Soul Society. Once his beliefs were confirmed he started a riot in prison and broke out, he later stole back his zanpaktou and is now preparing an army for the future war that he senses is coming. The captain commander chooses to not hunt down his former pupil because he thought of him as a son and also fears that corruption has filled the land of Soul Society.

Strength: 92
Speed: 100
Kido: 91
Swordsmanship: 97
Hand-to-Hand: 95

Shikai Name - Ketsueki Karite(Blood Reaper)

Release Command - Collect Your Harvest

Bankai Name - Fantomu Shinki Zetsumei(Phantom of the Crimson Death)

Shikai Appearance - When released the sword turns into a katana with a meter long blade. The color of the blade is blood red with black trim. The grip is black with a red cross pattern. There is also a 20 foot chain attached to the back of the grip with a small black colored cross charm at the end. The chain is wrapped around the wielders forearm.

Shikai Abilities: Due to the 20 foot long chain attached to the sword, the wielder is able to fight close range and long range.

Shotou Minori (Primary Harvest) - The wielder throws his sword at the opponent. When the sword hits an object or the wielder stops the chain, then the sword release an energy field that is 5 feet in radius. Anything in that radius gets sucked into it's dimension. If the opponent has equal or greater spiritual pressure then they can fight against being sucked in, if not then the person must sacrifice half of their spirit energy to Ketsueki Karite in order to not be sucked in.

Nijiteki Minori (Secondary Harvest) - The wielder swings his sword and multiple red energy darts are shot out of the sword; when it hits, an energy field that is 2 feet in diameter explodes out and sends anything caught in it to the alternate dimension. The darts are the size of regular arrows and move as fast as a regular kido spell. The blade can launch 10 darts at once. If the user launches all 10 at once, he must wait 1 minute before being able to launch again. The darts can be countered by kido spells or random debris, as the energy darts will stop at whatever it hits first, just don't be within the diameter of the energy field when it explodes.

Ketsueki Ni-doru (Blood Needles) - The wielder swings his sword around by the chain causing a slight whirlwind. While doing this small red colored needles fly out of the sword in all directions, if the needles hit the opponent, they will start to drain their spirit energy. The needles will stay in the opponent unless the user stops the ability or the opponent sacrifices 1/10 of his spirit energy when the needles are on them. When their spirit energy is completely drained, the needles will burst and surround the person like flying red sparks. The sparks will spin around the person and absorb them into the alternate dimension where they will be trapped forever.

Bankai Appearance - The katana transforms into a scythe about 6 feet in height and the blade is a meter long and blood red in color. The wielder is now wearing a black hooded cloak and the chain sinks into the wielders body creating red wavy marks on his skin with a large red colored cross symbol on his chest.

Sanban Minori (Third Harvest) - The wielder swings his scythe and multiple red colored energy blast, five max, are launched from his scythe. They do not release an energy field so they need to make direct contact, the beams are 5 feet wide so it will absorb everything within the five feet. The blasts are like homing missiles so they must be carefully dodge or countered to avoid contact. The blast can be counter by high level kido spells, level 65 and up.

Ketsueki Kusari (Blood Chains) - The markings on the user's body begin to glow and 6 red chains fly out of the user's body at kido spell speed and will try to wrap around the opponent or hit them to cause concussive damage. If the chains wrap around the opponent, they will start to absorb the opponents spirit energy. Once the opponent is wrapped in a chain, the user can throw and slam them around. The other chains that are not wrapped around the opponent can continue to hit the opponent to cause concussive damage. The chains can be destoried by high level kido spells, 65 and up, or by powerful strikes from the opponent.

Shinki Zetsumei Gokuin (Crimson Death Seal) - When the user cuts there opponent, they are not only injured but the blade leaves a permanent red needle in the spot of the wound. Only the wielder can remove it. If the red needles are in certain spots: any leg, both arms, the forehead, and finally the chest; then it creates a cross pattern on the opponents body. When this happens the cross on the user's chest glows and the opponent slowly vanishes into the alternate dimension, trapped for all eternity.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hadez17 - I would say the best thing to do is put a time interval in-between the next time you can use the attack, like 5 to 10 seconds or something like that.
thats a good limit on how often i use it, but not on how strong the particular ability. i was thinking a 5 second interval on all abilities when they are used at average strength and 10 at max, one would think that using ability at max strength id need a longer interval but dont forget using it at max strength is gunna drain me of energy fast
You might want to limit the repel ability in the bankai to just once a day because the ability sound quite intense. Or say that it drains a massive amount of energy and must wait some minutes for your energy to return before you can use it again.
yeah, im surprised it hast been said quite yet, this blade was designed based on the Deva path of Pain from Naruto. kinda of a lazy way to go about it i guess but it makes for a interesting ability in my opnion. How about for that one It moves at Flash step speed but i can only use it once per activation of bankai, and it drain almost all my energy, that way, theres no arguing that i can use bankai twice in one day, well i guess if some healer restores energy i could but that is a rareity
Well I knew it was based off of Pain as soon as I saw the New Moon ability, but yeah those limits sound good and it doesn't seem overpowered so you should probably start revising it and then making a character.
i originaly wasnt planning on making it like him, i just wanted a gravity based sword cus i havent saw it on here yet (thoug i admit i havent read nething pre page 50) so i figured why not then after i started on naming it i though "hey i could make this easier" then i went with the idea u see. either way i dont have limits on the new moon, or any shikai ailities or the shikai abilities in bankai
nvm ill just toss some limits up, and let whiteflame look at it when he gets on
Hadez17 - I'm always a little uncertain on gravitational abilities since they're all-encompassing, but this looks pretty good. I can definitely see Pain's influence on this one. Only thing I'd include is some chance of rebound. Remember when Naruto managed to stop himself from getting pushed away by plunging his tails into the ground, and the ability pushed Pain away instead? Something like that, where, if the force is all absorbed (you could make it that stronger opponents could be pulled, honestly not big on the impact portion of the ability), as in they don't move, then you take the force instead. Just a thought.
jstar18 - ah, I remember this one. "Head of the Revolutionary Army," eh? That'll be interesting to see play out.
See the reasoning behind the impacting instead of haveing Push push me instead is so that the attack can do some damage. but i guess i can swich that so its kinda like the Pull ability and just get more creative in how i damage my opponet
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
whoa i just got back form school and there is only one post since today in the morning
Lol id like to point out there has still only been one vote for the cap commander position
yea but im not going to vote
Spoil Sport
what hmmmmm what do you mean
বছরখানেক আগে QuickDeath35 said…
It's because you didn't vote it think O.o
I like both of the blades for the Captain Commander seat but Whiteflame's blade has that WTF factor, so my vote will go for whiteflame unless someone wows me with another blade.
Heh, glad to know mine has the "WTF factor." I'd definitely want everyone who desires to vote to put in one before anything happens though.
lol i only put my blade up for a chance at a competition and it seems all its done is make pplz have to read 2 blades. b4 typing their vote...either way, I vote for Whiteflame55
Not at all man, much appreciated on my end.
so this is my official announcement of my characters for the rp when it starts. I will have 2 in soul society and 1 outsider, the third blade will be finished up here in a little bit
Seeing as how there's a definitive lack of arrancar characters (don't be discouraged about it, it was to be expected, this is after all a zanpakuto forum, not a ressureccion forum), I'll be posting my arrancar a bit later today. Got my laptop back today (YAY!) so now I have that information on hand.
id make an arrancar but to be honest im not sure i understand how they work well enough to make a good one
This will be the blade used by my third character

Zanpakuto's name/Shikai Name: Madness
Release Command: Spark
Bankai name: Burning Madness
Description: In sealed form his zanpakuto is pure black, with a thin red stripe down the case and middle of the blade. Released the blade turns into 2 half circles with a handle on the flat end. The radius of these half circles is 6 inches. The curved end has 4 spikes on each half circle. All but the spikes is black and the spikes are red. When in bankai the 2 half circles are put together to make a 1 foot round circle a handle going through the middle. And 2 blades opposite of each other and in line with the handle (so there is one blade on each side of the circle) appear. These blades are roughly 4 feet long and jagged, and black with the red line down the middle.

Shikai Abilities –
1. Burning punch. When striking with the half circle punches, a small burst of fire explodes on impact. The fire is hot enough to cause second degree burns.
2. Crushing Impact: When striking with this ability the force of the punch is doubled.
3. Chaos Fist: the user can launch the half circle at opponent which can hit with either the Crushing Impact or Burning punch the range on this ability is 50 feet. And does as much damage as either of the abilities it’s used. The travel speed is the same as a punch. (idk figures but should give you a good idea of speed) and the attack can only travel in a straight line.

Bankai Abilities
1. Cremation Dance: By spinning the blades at high speed which causes a sound comparable to a buzz saw, the blades are super heated. He then can launch fiery forms of his blades at the opponent. These blades will cut as if the target was hit by the physical blade and cause third degree burns. These blades of fire travel at a speed of a Quincy arrow. Only two fire blades can be shot at the same time, and then the physical blades must be reheated which takes about 5 seconds.

2. Chaos Cut: When Stricken by the physical blades of the bankai the damage from the attack is instead done in the opposite direction. (If hit with a vertical slice the cut is instead done horizontally to the body. Through the midpoint of the cut)

3. Supreme Madness: This ability cannot be used in combination of the other two. The combatant and the target of the ability are shifted to a pocket realm. This realm looks like a bloody grass field and a crimson sky as far as the eye can see though the actual space used in the area is roughly a 50 foot radius bubble. In this realm pain and pleasure are reversed when damage is done to self. Also pain inflicted on one body is done to the other. Thus the opponents must attack them selves to beat their opponent. The damage is done in raw pain, without inflicting cuts or anything on opponets, thus one cannot stab a vital organ of theirs to end it quickly. After the victor is decided the last function of the ability is to restore the victor to stable conditions.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে yuria132 said…
okay,okay. yeah at the time I had been really tired, so I hadn't been thinking right. I apoligize for the confsion. so here is the refined version that I have deleted some old stuff and made some new stuff. HOPE IT SOUNDS ALRIGHT, ENJOY!

Zanpakuto's name- "Kyouhirame"(Sound Flash): That has a dark silver handle. The hilt is a 3 inch hexagon, and the sheath is a dark gray. The blade is 3 feet long.

Release command- "Sprint"(Hashiru): The sword will then elongate to a 4 and a half feet. My eyes change from blue to dark gold.

Shikai Ability- The sword and myself become weightless allowing me to move at the speed of sound. the effect stays as long as my shikai is activated. Since I can move my body at the speed of sound, I can swing my sword so fast that it can create sonic booms. That is not a second ability. Because the sword is moving at the speed of sound, it can create the sonicboom. if you don't get what i said, then %@#^* you!(just kidding). but beacause I am moving at that speed I am building up imense friction which will result in me getting burned very badly.

Bankai name- "Tsubasa no Kyouhirame"(Wings of Flash Speed)

Description- After saying the name, the blade will split and create twelve sperate blades are a foot wide and five feet long. the the swords will float and stay near my back like wings.

Bankai Abilities- The blade now makes me even faster, like two times the speed of sound or some science shit like that. I also can take swords of my back and fight with them.

"Twelve Wings of the Great Dragon"- by moving the blades at the speed of sound I build up a great amount of friction wear it becomes immensly hot. if cut by the blades, it will create an explosion.

Scream "Kyouhirame"- This ability is a double edged sword. By vibrating the blades, it can create a high-picthed sound that can literally make cells explode. though the effect on me is it can make me deaf, or blind, but that is soely based on how long I use the abilty. no major effect is done if I keep it on for 15 seconds. after that seeing and hearing start to get messed up, but if I keep it on for more than 7 minutes, I'll be blind, deaf or both.

Name: Hayato Minagi

Rank: he used to be the original captin of squad 2, but is know in the royal gaurd after saving the soul king once.

Appearance: Hayato's hair is a dark red that comes down to his shoulders. His eyes are blue, and he wears his captin's uniform with ripped off sleeves(captin and standard sleeves are ripped off).

Personality- He is really lazy, but he'll do the work if has to. He puts a distance between him and everyone else. He feels like he is alone. The reason is because his one friend in whole world had betrayed him big time. Now he just doesn't want to be betrayed again. He has his orphanage that he runs with the money he gets from being a shinigami. All the kids like him because he plays with them frequently. He is like a dad that has 64 children. He does seem to be in love with Soi Fon for some reason like something that has to do with her speed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Its cool I saw the edits when I posted so I deleted my question.
One other thing on the Scream ability is how fast does this move destroy the opponents body cells?
it would probabley be about a minute to destroy all cells that form the torso.
Alright, let's see. Hadez17, the shikai's fine here, just want to check on a couple of things. The second bankai, you say the damage is all that shifts directions, but I'm uncertain what that means. Does that mean that, if hte opponent blocks the attack directly, the slice doesn't hit period, or does that mean that the slice would have to be blocked in the direction that it's actually going to do damage in? I know that's a bit of a convoluted question, but I hope you get my meaning. Is the blade physically in a different place as a result, or does the cut position just shift? The final ability seems interesting (though quite gruesome), though I think there's an aspect that's missing. What suffices as victory? Succumbing to one's wounds? Beyond that, what if both zanpakutos are doing even damage, thereby causing the fight to be endless? Also, suppose the opponent uses an attack that would entirely obliterate them. Since that doesn't hit their internal organs, how does that attack function?
yuria132 - I think it's more reasonable now, but I'm wary of any ability that increases your speed like that, considering that, especially in the bankai, a little burn is just fine if your opponent's head is no longer on top of their neck. Moving at 2 times the speed of sound is ridiculously fast, even the speed of sound itself is pretty insane considering that shunpo really isn't anywhere near that. Only way that those could become reasonable is if that kind of speed is extremely difficult to control (i.e. you can cause significant harm to yourself and have a lack of certainty that you'll be hit).
the burns that I recieve are around second or first degree burns that because of being imensly painful(because of the friction which does not help, but makes worse), I will eventually lose concentration which might lead to me crashing into something.
@Whiteflame55 For the second bankai ability its only the cut that shifts direction, thus, if the opponet doesnt get hit by blade either by blocking or by dodgeing then they dont take damage. The idea is sometimes in combat u have to sacrafice and take a hit, but when doing that u may make it so ur hit in a non vital way, and this ability may shift the non vital hit to a vital one by changing the direction of the cut. And for the third ability, the situation u propose is one that i havent though of. first. to win in this ability is to either force ur opponet to succumb to pain and either pass out or die, the only way to kill an opponet in this situation is to cause a massive amount of pain to hit them and cause the body to be thrown in to shock then die, one stipulation i forgot to say, if u are to hit ur own vital organ, they still feel the pain from it they just dont die from having the organ stabed. and finaly, if they are to use a ability that would obliderate them selves. it would be halariously interesting, because 1, they would feel an emence amount of plesure 2. their bodies would be destroyed. 3. Idc who u are if u feel pain for ur body being destroyed u will either die or at verry least pass out so their opponet would lose the combat. 4. The winner (guy who obliderated self) would then be declared victor and put into a stable condition just befor the bankai ability relieses. so pretty much, if one has ability and guts to blow them selves up, the instant their body was obliderated the last funcion of the ability would trigger and bring them back to barly living conditon while their opponet either passes out or dies
Yeah, but that's not the problem. "Eventually," the blade is fine. But in the short term, even if it's just the first 10 seconds of the match, it seems like you would just take them apart. As long as you disable or kill them in that time, you really don't have to keep using it.
Heh, well I've got to admit it's interestng man, that third bankai leads to a lot of interesting scenarios. I can see some opponents doing well just because they have the ability to take intense amounts of damage and not fall over (Kenpachi, for example), and then there are of course those who already took a lot of damage and are therefore feeling pretty good the moment this comes up
not to mention, the user of this ability, fully understanding it, will attemtp to block the opponet from hurting them selves. can u imagine a fight where ppl are stoping eachother from hitting selves?
Sort of like a reverse chess game (a lot of fun, by the way) where you always try to put your pieces in harms way.
yep, its funny, it took me forever to come up with that first blade and now i have ideas poping up at me like crazy
Well, that's how it worked for me dude. Lot of my initial ideas were sparatic, and (in all honesty) I didn't like them much. I only really got going when I moved into the realm of Greek mythology and started getting my best ideas flowing.
My problem is alot of my ideas are coming from other anime and comic books, and i dont want to rip them off too much thus im holding off on atchly making the blades