ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে tetsudragon said…
hello, anyone???
বছরখানেক আগে LOBOSdelRAYo said…
great just great thanks alot all my characters is play skeeball in peace and not worry soul society problems BUT nooooo how bout we just have a party at my place everyone invited
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
What's up tetsu? Did you ask a question I didn't see?

I'd be up for a big fight, but I'm not sure how to really instigate it. We'll see what we can do.

I feel ya LOBOS, but you could always move again =P.
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
LOBOS - Hahaha, that was funny, you really need to move the hideout now.

Who's turn is it? This is starting to take forever now!
move again??? oh no now i have i reason to fight to keep you people away and jstar i know what you mean it is getting annoying
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
nah,its just that noones posting
i think its still gokuluigifans turn
বছরখানেক আগে QuickDeath35 said…
Yep it's his turn.
বছরখানেক আগে Hadez17 said…
lol you all realize one option is to hunt down and kill the one guy who kinda drug a fight to your door step, should be interesting, though i have already kinda tied a arm behind my back if that happens
haha i love how we all on at once except for the person to move the story along
I was thinking the same thing.
haha nice
lolz
i love how every post is exactly 5 minutes away from the previous one
Hey I checked the last post and it says its been 1 day since it was put up, doesn't that mean that we go on to the next person? If so then who is next?
yea sucks to be gokuluigifans (no offense) but lets move on
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
This is going to be the stupidest post you'll ever see and the reason i haven't been on that much is unexpected turn of events at my house so i haven't been able to get on that much but now thats over so ill get on more often

my post is probably going to be small
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

Reaper: i should have killed Rey that instant but our power is still worlds apart(goes to his part of las noches and sits there thinking about what he would do if he was the ruler of Hueco Mundo)
Might as well kill one of my fraction for fun(shunpos over to one of his fraction and kills him)that was boring( he opens up a garganta and goes to the liviing world

Living world

Yokoshimo: man all those hollow are boring there at least they need to have gillian class menos but no this stupid hollows are boring i didn't even need to draw my zanpakto Hado:33(the blast goes over to a group of hollows and kills them off)Well im done(a garganta opens up and a gillian class menos comes out of it)now this is going to be fun(the menos shots a cero but Yokoshimo blocks it with bakudo 81)he's still pretty boring(then another garganta opens and an adjucha appears, they both start to shunpo and sonido around each other and then the gillian menos fires a cero,Yokoshimo then grabs the adjucha class menos and throws him at the cero killing him)now to the gillian Hado:54 Haien(the purple flame flies over to the menos and kills him then Reaper emerges from a garganta)

Reaper:so the shinigami want to die(shunpos over to Yokoshimo)

Yokoshimo thoughts:now thats he here i wonder what happened to me when i was alive
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hey i barely posted or im too late
i think u made it in at last possible second
big smile
yay
Um, we'll just say you made it. In terms of the post, is it just me, or did you just set up a fight between two of your own characters? Seems rather odd. Anyway, it's tetsudragon's turn.
may be odd but he did say he has had a unexpected turn of events at home so its easier to only use his characters then involve others
yea and plus this is gonna be interesting at least now the fights are starting
Yay, my turn

------------------------------The strawberry cake------------------

Kimi:(enters doorway)Cap-(Ryuu clamps hand over her mouth,appearing from other side of doorway,carrying zampakuto)
Ryuu:What?(releases hand from mouth)
Kimi:Wha'cha doing?
Ryuu:Getting ready for a mission,like you should be.(slings zampakuto over shoulder.
Kimi:Why, I don't have a mission.
Ryuu:Yes you do,Ill need the backup this time.Also, get seats 4,5,6, and 8 ready. There has been a sighting of 200 hollows over the Atlantic in the real world.There has also been sightings of rouge arancarrs in the same area.
Kimi:Oh,man. I had the whole day planned.I was going to nap,run around saying captain, swim in the pool, frolic through the flowers, spy on the other squads,report back lots of useless things, and overall tick you off by setting off fireworks in your room.
Ryuu:First of all,we don't have a pool.Second,where did you get fireworks from?
Kimi:the confiscated items department.
Ryuu:Ok, just go get the seats and meet me at the senkai gate in 5 hours(thinks:that will give me enough time to search my room)
Kimi:Fine, but now you owe me two ice-creams.
Ryuu:I do not owe you two ice-creams!!!!
Kimi:lalalalalalalalala,I can't hear you!!!(runs off)
Ryuu:What do you want?(turns around and someone from squad 12 is there, along with someone from squad two)
Squad 12:Well, your mission was deemed dangerous enough to warrant the new aid kit that you asked for(hands over kit)Ill leave now.
Ryuu: thank you.(12th squad leaves)And you?
2nd squad: We have positively identified the 7 arancarr at the spot you are going to.(hands over pictures)
Ryuu: these pictures are rather blurry.One looks rather familiar,though.(looking at a blurry picture of a young looking girl arrancar,16,blond hair,nothing else can be made out.)Thank you.
(second squad leaves)
Ryuu:(distracted from pictures by a large crash.)Kimi!!!(leaves to see what it was about).......

End.
The one that was recognized is Majiyo,I have a killer plot for her,involving betrayal and loss. Hope you liked it.Peace.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
awesome testu well if you are gonna be on a misson then i won't need to worry bout your character in my post btw is your lieuntant staying behind or is she going with you
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
I am sorry bout my disappearance. Crazy couple o weeks
dont have a lieutenant, but my third seat is.(planning to make her my lieutenant eventually.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hey ulquiorra1313 i think everybody will agree in letting you join the Rp
i forgot to announce this but canis its your turn
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
LoL Kimi is like a mix of Matsumoto and Yachiro. Childish and anoying XD and the captain is just like hitsugaya. BTW isn't 5 hours a bit much. Aizen defeated half of SS in K. town in around 2 hours or so. The hallows could do much damage in that time.
Wow, now there's two people I haven't seen around in a good while. Ulquiorra1313, TheBlackFlash, would you guys have any interest in joining our RP? Hasn't been rolling for too long, but looks like we're getting off to a fast start.
Yea it is a bit much, but kimi likes to hide stuff under the floor, in the ceiling, and the walls.The hollows are still gathering, cause im playing it like they are a little bit more organized than normal hollows,like the low levels,and sekai gates have the time distortion thing. Thanks for saying that, that is what i was aiming for with kimi,and Ryuu. I always welcome comments.I mean, i am pretty new at this so anyway i can improve, tell me!! Thanks again
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
awesome blackflash and Ulquiorra you two got to join and ok testu im remeber that when its mine turn
Hey I've got some crazy plans for my characters that are a part of the Rising Suns, but I need to set it up with my next post and it will probably be very long. So if its cool with everybody please don't involve my characters until my turn comes up, though I'm not sure when that is. All I know is that I'm after LOBOS.
wait, remember the what?
বছরখানেক আগে emogirlz01 said…
meh
UMM HI??
বছরখানেক আগে emogirlz01 said…
crying
IS SOME 1 THERE??
sorry testu but i meant to say remeber that your characters aren't there but me and whiteflame made plans so i don't need that information and btw jstar what do u have plan for me
Sorry, just checking. thanks for clearing that up.
LOBOS - I never had anything serious planned for your characters I just wanted to introduce my character, Coran, as the spy of the group. I never really planned for a Rising Suns vs Ace of X storyline unless something crazy happens.

Oh and thanks for the name, Rising Suns, very catchy.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
oh i see, yeah i would like to have a word with coran about discovering my sercet base which isn't a sercet anymore amd Coran will have a lot to report back Miruko after what i post
বছরখানেক আগে zangetsu96 said…
smile
hi i aim new. can someone help me understa
nd what you are talking about?
LOBOS - Okay looks like we're gonna have a serious story soon.

Zangetsu96 - This is a where you can make up zanpaktou but a few of us started a rp.
what sould i do(jstar18)?
wink
ok zangetsu let me try to explain:
1.Me and the others started a RP that i beileve takes place 1000 years after the actual events of bleach in the Rp there are 3 main factions there is Soul Society which consist of captains, lieuntants etc. There is arrancar which is the espada and hollows. And there is Outsiders which is everyone else
2. Whiteflame is the leader of Soul Society as the captain commander. Hadez is the leader of the espada which is now 7 members one for each deadly sin. In the outsider group there are 2 main factions Jstar and his army known as the Rising Suns and Me and my mercenary known as Ace of X
i hope that explains a lil if you have more questions feel free to ask

Jstar- Yeah its about time we stop pussyfooting around and start fighting
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
ok i thing i understand thanks!!!
so where i can play?
LOBOS - Sounds great, I'm planning on sending the Rising Suns into either Soul Society or Hueco Mundo so fight will be starting soon once my turn comes up.

Who is up now?
where is canis
zangetsu96 - first make a character, you can have up to 5 and if they die in a fight you can make another. You can either make an arrancar, soul reaper, or quincy. We will have to approve the zanpaktou you make though so no crazy stuff like instant kill or copycat abilities. If you need ideas, try to look at the blades that some of us have made on the other pages. Once your character is made, you will have to pick if you want to be in Soul Society, with the hollows or an outsider. You don't have to be in the Rising Suns or Ace of X if you pick Outsiders.