ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে Dancing_Petal said…
my new mission make a zanpakuto that makes your heart rate increase till it explodes..hummingbird style baby!!!! Post later everyone...comment on anything you like or hate!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mrguy014 said…
i love seeing people share their images on awesome zanpakutou and the ones i've read about soo far are kick-ass. I've thought of one while reading but i still do not yet have a character for it. :P

Zanpakutou name(shikai): Shiroi kiba (white fang)
Release command: Shureddo (shred)

Shikai appearance: Shiroi Kiba changes from regular looking katana to small, sharp dagger. the gaurd is a pattern of sharp points and the blade is especially blinding. Basically it looks like a finely detailed dagger.

Shikai abilities: Theres nothing really special to Shiroi Kiba in shikai mode. It's ment for close combat fighting soo no ranged attacks. and, to probably disappoint, it only has one special ability.

1000 piercing fangs: As soon as Shiroi Kiba's blade comes in contact with any object, 1000 wounds appear on the hit object. Basically: 1 stab,slash,etc...= 1000 stabs,slashes,etc....

Bankai name: Ereganto na shiroi kiba (elegant white fang)

Appearance: Kiba (short for...you know the long name) changes from small dagger to a finely detailed longsword extending 2 metres long. the blade is coloured pearl white and is very thin in width.

Abilities: Since i like speed, the wielder is now extremely fast. and the number of blades increase 10 fold.

10 000 piercing fangs: basically like the shikai ability except with more power!

Uprising fangs: the wielder stabs Kiba into the ground and invisible swords cut from the ground to the sky. The blades are invisible but u can still see damaged things from what the invisible blades did(crappy explanation very srry)

Final Devouring: Kiba's ultimate move, a large sphere made of black reiatsu forms around the enemy. Inside the sphere, all 10 000 blades are visible glowing pearl white. All are aimed at the enemy. The wielder has the choice of making it a slow and painful death, or a quick and painless one.
বছরখানেক আগে zangetsu96 said…
and i will go to the soul society!!!
বছরখানেক আগে TheBlackFlash said…
QD35 i hope you do post something to get the new captains in to the story.(since nobody probably would)
will i be captain from the start or i will be something lower first?
This is how it works. You can post that new captains arrive and you are one of them. That means you are a new captain. You can be a liutenant or something and get promoted just as you apear in the story. Or you can be a captain that has been there since the biginning. It all depends on how you or anyone else posts it.
বছরখানেক আগে tetsudragon said…
lobos is nearly up
বছরখানেক আগে LOBOSdelRAYo said…
yeah we are waiting for canis to go but i want to ask can i actually post tomorrow i am a little busy at the moment
বছরখানেক আগে Tomen213 said…
I'm new here so I have no idea what ur talking about could someone fill me in.
বছরখানেক আগে Hadez17 said…
sounds good with me LOBOS
This is an RPG of some sort. You can participate by making a character and a zanpaktou that that character wields. You can make yourself in to the story. You make posts like the ones a few pages back or just post your zanpaktou here and we will help you make it better.
I hope i cleared up things a little Tomen213.
বছরখানেক আগে grif16 said…
Im new here so im just gonna give this a shot and tell me how u like it

Zanpakuto name(shikia): Raigeki (Lightning Strike)
Release Command: Strike through the Heavens

Shikia Appearence: The handle turns completely black and from where the guard used to be two seperate blades come from the side and resemble a tune fork but the two blades get closer together as u reach the top of the blade but never touch leaving a void between the two blades.

Shikia Abilities: Raigeki's ability is it is able to amplify the power of all lightning based kido (ex. hado 4,11,63,88) by 5x their normal power and can be shot out of the end of the sword.

Bankia: Zokushin Raigeki ( Heaven-Shaking Lightning Strike)

Bankia Appearence: The blade splits into 2 different swords each only having one blade much like a tune fork split right down the middle. It also covers my arms, legs, waist, and part of my chest with a silver armor.

Bankai Abilities:
1. Now all lightning based kido are amplified 10 fold making them incredibly powerful and the higher the get the harder they are to control.(ex. using hado 63 or 88 could either end up killing me or my opponent or both)
2. And now similar to the way lightning splits through the air when it strikes the armor allows me to part the air as i move so i have no friction in my movements and my shunpo are twice as fast.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nice idea. Probably a bit OP but nice. 4x10 lvl 40 byakurai xD and lvl 880 hiriyugekizokushintenraihou fuckLoL.
yea thats y i put that the higher the kido the harder it is to control. and wat is OP?
it could end up killing me or my enemy
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Heh, wondering if I should post something in the meantime, since this is a rather long lag time between posts (and I'm getting bored). It wouldn't count as my post, but then again, it wouldn't really move the story forward. Up to you guys, it's a bit I've been thinking on for Isao, and yes, it does reveal more about his ability.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
I know. Thats why i said nice zanpaktou.(maybe you should add an attack in bankai or something?
cool
Hello everyone...I realized some of the content of my character Ro Mika was a little racy..so I'm going to edit them...well, grif16 great Zanpakuto...I like how the more powerful kido spells are harder to control with the power boost..it's very well balanced and intricate. Great Job!!! No one has really commented on my Zanpakuto for the Original characters in Bleach...but I'm happy Mayu Orikasa is loved. She is willing to fight.
 Hello everyone...I realized some of the content of my character Ro Mika was a little racy..so I'm goi
big smile
WhiteFlame35 have you got a chance to look at my previously posted Zanpakuto..err I know their is a lot of them but I'm interested to see what you have to say.
meh
I wouldn't mind though if anyone especially my new buddies on here had something to say negative or positive...I only want to make good Zanpakuto!!!! serious face
Here is another character of mine..please tell me what you think everyone!!!!
Name: Ani Nomura
Height: 6’5’’
Weight: 270 pounds
Race: shinigami
Birthday: August 17th
Apperance: Ani is extremely tall and shapely, which is quite the opposite of her fraternal twin sister’s body. She had enormous breast like that of Rangiku and deep hazel eyes. Her hair is wine-red and runs to the small of her back and is straight and wispy. She usually wears tight, sexy clothes when not in her standard uniform; though they both expose her large, mostly unclad breast (which she uses to get attention).
Peronsality: Ani is very perverted and open minded, she is so caught up on common trends (mind you no matter how stupid they are) that she tries to follow as many as she possibly can. She is loves drinking and has a habit of asking many questions at a time before anyone can answer them.
Previous occupation: none
Favorite food: Hard liquor (she also loves red wine and sparkling because of all the little bubbles), cake, and anything extravagant or extremely expensive.
Likes: erotic novels and manga (Hentai), drawing and writing (she claims she wants to write erotica for children and romance novels), boos, shopping, the finer things in life, talking, nagging others, asking questions, playing pranks, gossip, spreading rumors, sex, laughing, flirting, men, Komamura (whom she adores and wants to have what she calls puppies with A.K.A babies), teasing others (especially Toshiro and Terik—about her tiny “breasts”), seahorses, revealing clothes, having fun with Rangiku, keeping up with the latest trends or anything that's in,doing her paperwork in annoying glitter pins that bother Hideki Nishi (another character of mine who is not only a memeber of the first squad but a finacial avdvisor) and spending time with her friends and drinking buddies .
Dislikes: people who don’t find her sexy or ignore her altogether, not getting what she wants, her father, cruelty, hard work, fish (she doesn’t like eating or being around them), and not getting to talk
Favorite song/theme music: Like a Virgin by Madonna
History: post later
Zanpakuto: Shi-Ho-Su Hime (sea horse princess)
Release phrase: splash
Spirit manifestation: a beautiful, large seahorse that is outgoing and craves attention.
Inner world: an endless sea with coral palaces.
Apperance: a huge, thick long sword with a blade decorated with emblems of seahorses and a large tsuba resembling two sea horses forming a heart with pink jewels for eyes. The hilt is gold and studded with precious gems, overall a gaudy sword much like its owner.
Shikai: The swords overall appearance stays the same, except the blade begins to diffuse into water that constantly flows out into a powerful stream. The sea horse guard often disconnects from their heart shape and floats in the blade.
Special abilities: Ani can plunge her sword into the ground and turn whatever she cuts into water, she often uses this technique to drown unsuspecting foes, she can also manipulate this water into shielding her or into projectile attacks like crashing waves or a whip of compressed water that can discharge and extend endlessly smashing whatever it runs into. Her water whip technique can be performed without striking anything and is a preferred style she uses when she releases her Shikai and strikes with her watery blade. The primary ability behind Shi-Ho-Su Hime is that it can turn things into water, which she often displays by striking foes and liquefying them into pools of water or bubbles that she can manipulate as an extension of her Zanpakuto.
Attacks:
1. Suimen Muchi (water surface whip): With this ability Ani is able to compress her watery blade into a streaming burst that bends like a whip in every direction, making unpredictable and strong enough to breech walls and shatter bones.
2. Suiro Nami (waterway wave): after Ani dissolves whatever she touches into water she manipulates it into a series of attacks and parries, this technique is the same. She gathers the water particles into a giant wave that can breech walls and smother foes.
3. Shizumu Mizutamari (sink pool): This technique is one of Ani’s favorites because she claims it takes the least amount of effort, she utilizes her Zanpakuto’s ability to alter substances into water and she drowns nearby foes who are surprised to feel the ground disappear under the feet and suffocate under the blanket of water. She can also overwhelm particularly stubborn foes by shifting it into a whirlpool.
Bankai: Umi no Fukami (depths of the sea): Ani’s sword transforms into two, huge lacquered lemonwood wood shafts resembling two large sea horses. They are connected by a chain made from pearls but can be detached if desired. The blades are meant to appear as chromides (the fins located just behind the head on seashores), these blades are thick and long and together these weapons are extremely heavy though it seems not to be a setback for Ani, due to her enhanced strength.
Special abilities: In this form Ani can create huge explosive bubbles through her Zanpakuto, which allows her to absorb the moisture from the air. She can form huge, smothering bubbles that envelope foes and crush them. She can create profuse amounts of water and make the pressure of the moisture so heavy that when envelops foes their bodies implode as if they descended to far under the sea.
Attacks:
1. Suiatsu Hitashimasu (water pressure immerse): This technique allows Ani to make the moisture in the hair extremely heavy and she draws it out to consume an opponent in a huge sphere or bubble and after the suffocating heaviness comes down on them their body implodes)
2. Baburu Bakudan (bubble bomb): releases projectile bubbles that can explode on impact or envelopes an area of the body Ani chooses and explode when Ani chooses.
Special skills:
Flash step expert
Hand to hand combat master
Enhanced strength (Ani’s gold like strength is a running gag because she is so powerful she can shatter things just by leaning on it. She is capable of moving large boulders and cars.)
Sword skills expert (her style of sword fighting represents the wave like way a seahorse travels through water, making it elegant and deadly)
Knows low level kido spells
Immense spiritual pressure
 Here is another character of mine..please tell me what আপনি think everyone!!!! Name: Ani Nomura Heig
wow thats a lot of detail but i think it was very well thought out. i thought the sea horse guard was an interesting touch
বছরখানেক আগে yazha123 said…
Zanpakuto (Shikai) Name: Kagami Ryuu (Twin Dragon)

Release Command: "Rise Above, Kagami Ryuu"

Shikai Description: Both arms are covered in metal (Right Arm: Black, Left Arm: White) with five long razor sharp claws extending from the fingers, a gray metal mask entirely covering the face except for the eyes, a long dark gray metal sword for a tail.

Bankai Name: Isshani Kagami Ryuu (Reunited Twin Dragon)

Bankai Description: In Bankai state, metal covers the entire body, the user grows wings (Right: Demonic and black, Left: Angelic and White), grows horns (Right: Black, Left: White), Strange gray designs cover entire body, and claws and tail grow in length. In Bankai the metal becomes 10x harder and claws and tail become 10x sharper. In Bankai state, Ryuu Seichoo (Ability soon to be mentioned) can grow 8 tails instead of 5 and makes them grow twice as fast.

Shikai Abilities: 1: Ryuu Seichoo (Draconic Growth). Ryuu Seichoo is a consistent ability that grows extra tails on the users body as time passes on (Max 5). 2: Ryuu Chikara (Draconic Power). Ryuu Chikara is a consistent ability that, for every extra tail that grows, the users power (Strength, speed agility, etc.) doubles.

Bankai Abilities: 1: Ryuu Seichoo. 2: Ryuu Chikara. 3: Ryuu Bakuhatsu (Draconic Blast). A soon as all eight tails have grown they will connect at the tips of the blades and release the Ryuu Bakuhatsu at the users will (Ryuu Bakuhatsu is a destructive blast similar to a cero but about 10x stronger). After releasing the blast, all tails will remain in contact an so will Ryuu Chikara.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Um...I can't go through them all at the moment, I'll take a look over them at some point and get back to you.
can someone give me a layout on how to make a character? and plz comment on my last zanpakuto on page 97
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
grif16 this is a nice Zanpakuto..but a couple of things are confusing me...I have a suggestion...you don't have to follow on this by any means but why not make The shikai be able to repel the powers of any kido spell 1 to 50 and the Bankai 50-100..this would mean that 1 to 50 could be used again and vice verca with the shikai..I really like the concept and the design of the blade...maybe you could add some stronger abilites like absorbing kido and increasing the force of your own or shooting it back with 2x the force...I know that sounds pretty cliche but it stays in the same theme as your Zanpakuto anyway...maybe you should wait for someone else to give you a better evaluation before you decide on anything.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh sure..I'm sorry there are so many Whiteflame...I've been posting a lot of them...I gave some feedback on your Kenpachi blade...not sure if you saw it...thank you for that...best blade ever!!! lol
its funny u mention that cause i was strongly considdering the ability to shot the kido back but i didnt want it to be to much like captain ukitakes. but i do like the idea about absorbing the kido making my strikes stronger that is a very good idea
grif16 you'll fit in well here...I'm pretty new too...but here it's so cool cause we can share and talk to eacother about our ideas..I like both of your blades so far!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Thanks. ive been trying to post my ideas for a while but just recently discovered actually how to lol
Wow...you have three blades..oh thanks...I love water based Zanpakuto...and I had fun doing it.
is there like a specific outline for designing a character like there is for designing a zanpakuto?
Kagami Ryuu Amazing blade...grif16....Not really..I like to make my Zanpakuto a reflection of that character's personality....I have quite a few Zanpakuto and character profiles you can look at from this page back to 92...I often make charater's before the Zanpakuto...I'd say you're doing a great job doing whatever your outline is now..because really great job on the blades...You don't have to be overly descriptive with your characters like me but make like Tite kubo and give them a hobby or a trait that makes them interesting, and that will reflect in the Zanpakuto you make. I hope that helped.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
very much thank you
big smile
K if you're interested in looking at any of them their on the follwing pages grif16: 92, 95, 96, and 97!!!!
big smile
You're welcome!!!! A lof of them I made for the orginal characters in Bleach becuase I don't think their Zanpakuto will be seen before the manga/anime ends. If you have any suggestions or reviews on them just reply. :)
Name: Saido Noda
Height: 4’9’’
Weight: 102 pounds
Race: shinigami
Birthday: January 23rd
Apperance: Saido has a youthful appearance, with black eyes and thick eyebrows. His skin is pale and he has dark brown hair that is choppy and jaw length. He often is seen wearing glasses when going over the medicine inventory or reading.
Personality: Saido is a bit insecure about his appearance and disposition, often saying he wishes he was a boulder person with more courage. Unlike most of the other soul reapers, his Zanpakuto is mostly healing based, which often bothers him because he wants to help his friends too. Regardless Saido can be seen offering his reiatsu beverages to anyone he approaches and often gives things away to other people because he has an urge to please everyone even if he secretly wants it. Saido is very caring, loving, and indecisive, making impatient people made at him.
Family: Tamako (mother), Father (deceased)
Favorite food: salmon
Likes: helping others, working in the infirmary, spending time with his mother, attending the ikebana club meetings because he loves flowers which the other boys laugh at, Medicine, kido, talking to Lu Lu, and minami (who claims they are engaged)
Dislikes: his insecurities, feeling useless, making snap decisions without rationalizing, not being bold, being made fun of for his short height and his clinginess towards his mother whom he often buys presents like ceramic cats and lives with in the Seritei.
Favorite song:
History:
Zanpakuto: sukoyaka iki nomimono (healthy spirit beverage)
Release phrase: take a sip
Appearance: a soda can with the name imprinted on it in Kanji the lable is red, green, and yellow
Special abilities: whoever drinks from this beverage is completely replinihsed as if they have a day’s sleep and are completely healed (even from posions), but they temporarily turn into a giant cartoon like animal resebling their personality (Example Rukia (rabbit), Shunsui (flimingo in a hat), Nanao (owl), and Soi Fon (a giant bee or hornet)
Bankai: sukoyaka iki nomimono mashi-n (healthy spirit beverage machine): a soda pop machine that has eight different slots. The first can heals any poison or toxin, the second induces sleep, the third purges urges and addictions, the fourth nullifies the effects of dizziness, sickness, and confusion, the fifth revitalizes with extreme energy increasing morale, strength, and stamina by 50%, the sixth makes anyone who drinks it immune to pain for a short amount of time, the seventh is an all-healer that reverts you into an animal like in shikai, and the eight is a carbonation bomb (meaning they explode on impact with fizz; this is the only offensive ability he possesses)

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wat page is white flames kenpachi zanpakuto on?
Zanpakuto: chirachira hachisuzume (fluttering hummingbird)
release phrase: hover
appearnce: a katana with a black hilt and a silver tsuba shaped like a square with jewels studded in it of various colors.
shikai: the katana's hilt has a rainbow like appearnce and the tsuba is in the shape of wings that are silver with gems of various colors.
special abilites: whatever the user strikes with this blade heart rate increase's by 30%, after so many hits the foe's heart will combust. This can take very little or several hits depending on the height and weight of that person. Also this only takes effect if it cuts the foe not their Zanpakuto.
Bankai: not sure yet..but if anyone has any suggestions
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
it's on 94
smile
It's very good....have you seen any of mine yet!!!!
yea i like how u added on to the leutenants since they will probably never acheive bankai
smile
Alrighty...I made this character sort of in my mind as a potenial love interest for Toshiro H....I thought about paring her up with others...but Yumichika loves Madarame lol and Shuhei wasn't her type so here it goes!!!!
Name: Uta Kugimiya
Height: 5’0’’
Weight: 98 pounds
Race: Shinigami
Birthday: October 5th
Apperance: Uta is quite small and petite with long, straight black hair that is always very neatly kept (it wisps to the sides of her delicate face). She often wears a white, lace hair band and simple, white dresses, though she loves clothing shaded like the rainbow. Uta has a beautiful profile and deep green eyes. She is very pale (and is slightly self-conscious about her ghostly appearance).
Personality: Called brain-dead; Uta has an IQ of 1,000 but lacks the ability to due simple, everyday activities. She is usual gentle and warm-hearted, but she can be slightly prissy and pompous. She likes to play with toys because she wasn’t allowed a childhood. She often expects others to wait on her hand and foot. When she tries to be helpful, however, it often has disastrous effects-such as house fires, instant abortions, and putting others in the infirmary for weeks. “Toshi” tells her she is good at upward-downward motions. She also likes to make fun of his grammar.
Favorite food: potatoes (soaked in butter and served in a variety of ways, especially fried) and oranges
Likes: To be pampered and waited on hand-and-food, playing toys with Toshiro, loving Toshiro as no other can, singing (said to have the most beautiful voice in the soul society), drawing, writing, grammar, wind chimes, rainbow themed items, shopping, and trying to be helpful (cleaning, cooking, etc. although she is horrible at it).
Dislikes: Being compared to Momo, being called “pompous”, being forced to wear white, and being teased about her palenesses, being teased about not be able to walk or dress herself, being mocked because of her cooking and cleaning
Favorite song:
History:
Zanpakuto: Zoonotic Prisma
Release phrase: shine
Spirit manifestation: a female spirit that looks like amassed spectrum light that seems very loyal to Uta and is strong willed.
Inner world: a world of floating glass prisms surrounded by a sky resembling the aurora borealis
Apperance: a katana with a rainbow tinted hilt with black fillings and a black tsuba shaped like a flat pyramid or triangle, a multihued tassel hangs of the hilt. The blade is thin and silver.
Shikai: a large mace like rod with a long glassy shaft with a glittering tassel tided in the center and a large orb connected to the top that resembles the deep hues of the rainbow, there are shapes chiseled into the crystal sphere that are used in attacks.
Special ability: Her Shikai allows her to move high speeds by absorbing light, and trap her foes or surrounding areas and spectrum prisms emitted from her Zanpakuto. Anything within the influence of these prisms is rendered immobile because time and space is closed off. She can use the bended or fragmented light within to cut through any opponent, injuring them internally or externally. Her one weakness lies in the fact that she doesn’t have a bladed weapon though she crushes her foes by swinging her mace like Zanpakuto. She can also shoot out beams of refracted light at her foes causing serious damage.
Attacks:
1. Ichi Hyaku Koku Niji (one hundred cutting rainbows): This ability allows her to send out 1000 light prisms that can trap and cut foes with edges of spectrum glass. The rainbow light envelops the foe infusing them before thousands of glassy cuts to dismember them.
2. Shukketsu Purizumu (bleeding prism): This ability occurs when she freezes her victim in a spectrum prism that cuts the foes with reflected light, causing the prism to be stained in blood.
3. Purizumu Koosen (prism beam): smashes the foe with a spectrum beam
4. Purizumu Mamoru (a shield of light that negates attacks)
5. Yugamimasu Purizumu kakera (warp prism fragment): Uta holds her Zanpakuto towards the ground while the orb spins refracted rainbow light forming prisms in the shape of the images chiseled on it like animals, the prisms trap everything within their influence and condense into glass particles that explode killing what is within and often whatever foes around due to the glass shards flying out.
Bankai: (rainbow light kaleidoscope): In Bankai Uta’s orb turns into a large kaleidoscope like weapon that can be used like a sword or a kind of gun in which she uses with a lens that constantly changes shapes and patterns. The shapes and textures of the lens are used as projectiles that cut the foe or attack with the same pattern with light and glass particles. She has ribbon like wings on her back made from light that can sever opponents by writhing and extending. She wears a sheer almost prismatic version of standard shinigami uniform with several alterations, such as ribbons, a corset, and lace. She wears the standard clogs or sandals but they shine like glass.
Special ability: Her primary ability is that now she can travel at the speed of light. With the lens of her kaleidoscope she can use light and glass particles to sever an opponent in the same pattern, she can condense light into glass particles to cut through foes and to create barriers or light refracted beams. She can make a large mirror of glass and reflect her Kaleidoscopes pattern on to it to increase the size and range of its attack to the point wear she can blow up an entire mountain. She can send a large wave of light which can cut invisible rays of light at the foes cutting them inside or causing them to suffer mild effects like blindness or headaches. She can also condense light projectiles to seal her foes in glass and than cause it to shatter kill them.
Attacks:
Special skills: (she has access to a variety of complex skills due to the membrane that was placed in her mind as a child, to become an archival library)
Light speed
Flash step master
Hand to hand combat master
Sword skills Master
Kido master (capable of forbidden kido due to her library)
Singing
Unflawed intellect
thanks do you have a favorite? I have three of my own characters on 97 or 96 I think!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে yazha123 said…
I'm sorry I only read the first page, I didn't know it was an rpg but i'd like to join.
I'll make a character for my zanpakuto.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
Could everyone that has a character in the rp or is currently trying to make a character, please send me a message! I just want to know how many people are in this rp. Haven't seen a post in a while and I think some people are confused. If you got a question about the rp, then send me a message and I will help you.
বছরখানেক আগে tetsudragon said…
laugh
whiteflame-just noticed that post,do you still want the characters? just figured out how to post
yes, I would, go ahead and send me messages with them.
বছরখানেক আগে Hitogoroshi1 said…
those are really cool so heres mine- Name-Fumetsu NoRei(Immortal Spirit) Command- Hunt for eternity as one! Bankai name- Densetsu Fumetsu NoRei(Legendary Immortal Spirit) Shikai description-black hilt with sharp opposite facing curves.The blade is curved inward halfway through then outward with electrical spikes rotating around it and finally it can send out an electrical wolf spirit to fight for me as i swing. Bankai description- The bankai is similar except alot more powerful and the curves of the blades are switched and i can send a whole pack of wolves with each swing
big smile
i didnt gave a name to my character so his name is (Aoi senkō)

"Captain senkō"(nickname)the blue flash!!!(blue hair,blue clothes, half blue zanpakuto)(I thing it fits perfect)