ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে john17 said…
should say does in personality not bose
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
Soi fon is really not kido based. Soi fon is a poison based weapon which the poison causes the mark to appear. And i agree with whiteflame, though your dream zanpakuto that was crazy. The point of this forum is not showing off whose sword is bigger and better and the strongest, it is about friendly creation and editing of a zanpakuto so that it fits nicely into a well balanced character.

and pleeease work on the spelling and grammar. That was way distracting
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tayandkris4evr said…
Another Zanpaktou. Tell me what you think. :)
_________________________________________­___­_

Name- 残念な信仰 (Deplored Faith) *Zan'nen'na shinkō*
Shikai name- 食い入るように見る依存性 (Devour Dependence) *Kuiiru yō ni miru izon-sei*
Release- 死亡弱い (Decease the weak) *Shibō yowai*
Description of Shikai abilities- Devour Dependence takes all aid away from enemies, air, water, sun light, anything that gives them power other than their weapons. But, only for 5 seconds. Basically the enemies are dead for 5 seconds. But, then Decour Dependence must give the aid back, for the power is too much to be contained in one blade. Devour Dependence takes its wielders life force and compresses it into a high power beam. This beam can only be fired six times. If fired a seventh (in a row) the wielder begins to die, they cannot be healed or saved if this happens. This beam is called “償う (Atone)” . Yet, this beam is only as powerful as it’s enemies sins.
Shikai (physical) description- Devour dependence looks like a big purpley dead looking muscle that attaches to the wielders fighting arm. The muscle attaches all the way up to the elbow and extends about 3 inches after the fingers. At the end of the muscle there is a single long claw like sword. The sword is a bit darker than the muscle and is 4ft long.
Bankai name- 不誠実な(Faithless) *Fuseijitsuna*
Description of Bankai abilities- To activate say ‘Soar, Faithless’. Faithless takes all emotion besides sadness, anger, and any other negative emotions. It plays out your regrets, your mistakes, and your sins. It drives you completely insane to where you want to take your own life, but you cannot. The wielder must say ‘Seep to deepest depths and soar to the highest of the heavens, return, reflect, and atone.’. Once those words are spoken the wielder must strike into the enemies forehead. After that, the enemy falls to their knees and is turned to dust, whether they are a Bount or not. The wielder cannot kill the enemy if those words are not spoken.
Bankai (physical) description- Faithless is actually two ‘swords’. On each of the wielders forearms a very large black/purple talon extends once inch straight out, then curves along (one inch) above their arm. It goes past the finger tips, each talon is about 3-4ft. Where the talon sprouts there is a tuft of soft raven feathers.

Name- Drek
Appearance- Drek has longish black spikey hair. His eyes a very light blue, with white flecks. He is very tan, usually because he’s outside working all of the time. He is very tall, about 6’5. He has a muscular build, and is considered lean. He always has a little smile on his face, that will either creep you out or make him seem interesting. He has a long scar along the right side of his jaw, from the bottom of his ear to right below his chin. He has very big hands that are calloused and worn. He always wears torn rugged denim pants and a white t shirt, also he wears a black hoodie around his waist that says ‘Bad Vibe’ on the front.
Personality- Drek is a very solemn man, he takes things very seriously. People think of him to be a very sad man, and they are right. Drek lost his grandfather or Abuelo, because Drek is Mexican, to his dependency on his people. Drek’s Abuelo was a very good happy man, but, he was betrayed by the soul society, because Drek’s Abuelo sided with Ran’Taou during the time of the Bounts. Drek focuses on making new Kidou attacks and making weapons. Also he is slowly starting to become more happy, A young orphan boy, named Haruki has started visiting Drek at his cabin home. Haruki said he wants to learn martial arts and he wants only Drek to teach him. Drek was, for some reason, drawn to the young boy, Haruki seemed to accept so Drek and Haruki are now friends. The young, brown haired and blue eyed boy is excelling quickly in martial arts and is slowly growing into a teen with Drek’s guidance.
 Another Zanpaktou. Tell me what আপনি think. :) _____________________________________________ Name-
I'm not sure if I posted this one already... Sorry if I did. :(

I'll make a new better one to make up for it. lol XP
well i got bored and just wanted to make somthing insanely strong :P
im working on a new one less over done
This is a joke zanpakuto people :) IT IS THE ULTIMATE ZANPAKUTO IN THE WORLD!!!!!!
Name:Unmei (doom)
release: say goodbye
NO BANKAI! Picture below

When released, an intense light shines and everyone within 500 ft of him dies. End of story.

Also an invisible shield of PURE AWESOMENESS surrounds him making him invincible

Name: Anata wa shinu (but people just call him Ana.... cuz that is all they get to say)
Nobody knows anything about him besides he hates everyone, kills anyone who bothers him but leaves everyone else alone.
Swordmaster
Shunpo: ∞
Stamina: ∞
Strength: ∞
Hand to hand: ∞
Love for anyone: 0
kindness: 0
caring; -∞
This is him and the sphere is his zanpakuto
 This is a joke zanpakuto people :) IT IS THE ULTIMATE ZANPAKUTO IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Name:Unmei (doom)
Just a quick poll, who hates it when someone says that anime is easy to make and is just stupid drawings
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
me XD
I got a Question to Ulquiorra1313, shunkun, tayandkris4ever if you guys were in Bleach wich divison would you like to lead for me it would be 11th Divsion
@ wolfmaster3000, 2nd Divison! :D

@ Ulquiorra1313, I also don't like it when people say anime is easy to draw. Because it's not. Well, at least for me. I have to pour my blood, sweat, and tears just to make a decent looking one. Lol
OKAY here is something close to my Ideal Zanpakuto

Shikai name: Tenma shikon (demon fang)

Release command : bleed

Shikai Ablities :

Ablity number one : the first Ablity Stregthens all pysichal ablties

second ablity allows me to steal my oppents Reshi ( like Kisame's shark skin ) and add it to my own

Zanpakuto Description : in it's sealed form Tenma has a dull grey blade the hilt is black with red detailing the gaurd is a little wider than most.

In shikai Tenma's blade extends by 2 inches the color of the blade becomes a darker grey color other than that it's excatly the same.

Bankai name : Zekkou Tenma shikon ( perfect demon fang )

Bankai Ablties : the first ablities of shikai are there but increased

Ablity number 2 : is a mixture of two ablities it's an incerease of speed ( like in ichigos bankai)

Ablity number 3 : is a blast of energey ( much like Ichigos getsuga tenshou) but is 3x more powerful.

Bankai Description: when Tenman shikon turns into Zekkou tenma shikon te blade turns midnight black the Gaurd turns into 4 teeth the hilt get's a point at the end of it and the blade extends by another 2 inches the blade widens by 4 inches and hilt extends by 2 inches.

Charcter is coming soon

2nd division cuz i is ninja all the way :D I am also this centuries top spiritual expert!! BUAHAHA THE SPIRITS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU!
বছরখানেক আগে onix11 said…
laugh
Seriously that's funny lol.
বছরখানেক আগে shukun_kizuku said…
yes i would lead 11th it fits my guy completly
me and wolfmaster3000 are having this convo about who would win in a fight my guy in bankai with 2 clones of kenpachi vs kenpachi who would win in the fight....debate now
here is a Zanpakuto that would be a tie in terms of my ideal Zanpakuto with Hauringu :P

Shikai name : Naito magestu ( night of the full moon )

shikai release command : ever dance with the devil in the pale moon Light.

Shikai ablity(s) :

Abilty number one : cresent light : this abilty blinds my enemey for 10 seconds and impares them of there sense of hearing for 10 seconds as well.

Second abilty : Cresent slash: this is a wave of Brght white blast of spirt energey ( much like Ichigos Bankai move )

third abilty : cresent moon dance : this let's the user move at about 1/3 of the speed of sound for 5 seconds useing this move useually means the enemey is dead.

Zanpakuto description : in it's sealed form Naito magestu looks like a normal sowrd but the gaurd is shaped like a full moon.

Shikai Description : in shikai Naito magestu's blade i 3 inches longer 3 inches thicker the end of the hilt is shaped like a quarter moon. the blade in color is pure white shines in the light the hilt is pure black with a bright silver sash comming off of it.

Bankai Name : Mikadzuki kumori ( cresent moon shadow )

Bankai Abilty(s):

Abilty number one: Cresent moon's song: this abilty is a stronger versio of the first one only instead of a white flash a loud ringing sound is heard and it blinds and deffans the enemey for 15 seconds this time.

Abilty Number 2 : Creent moons Rage : this abilty is another strengthend version of the second abilty only now the user moves as fast as the speed of sound for 5 seconds.

Abilty number 3 : Wrath of the cresent moons shadow : this move is a move that let's me make doppel gangers that are half my strength but I can use the doppel gangers in anyway I wish I can also change there form into anything I wish.

Bankai description : in Bankai the blade stays the same but there is a qurtar moon chain hanging off of my hilt. the blade gains odd runic symbols the hilt is now somethng like a mirror but still shapped like the full moon the sash coming off of the hilt is wraped around my arm.

charcter profile:

Name : Kagestu ( it means bright moon :P)

height: 6'2

weight : 220LBS

race : shinigami

Family : left him as an orphan at the soul acdeamy door step ( raised by the captain general)

Current rank : 3rd seat 1st divsion ( you can just Imgaine is stats )

Kido : 75

swordsman ship : 100+

Shinpo : 100+

Reaction time : 99

hand to hand : 50

endurance : 80

prsnailty : self rightues, understanding, loveing, careing, sensetive, honorable, funny,cute, ladies man, sometimes cold hearted, angrey, confused.

likes : food, sake, woman, 1st divsion members, the captain general, captain bakuya, battle loveing, blood thirsty.

dislikes: too many things to mention on two things he really hates are waiting and the captain of the 12th divsion.

Backround storey : when he was just a new born baby his parents left him at the enternce to the shinigam acdeamy just so happend the captain general was holding a meeting of the 13 cpatains to demonstrate there abilty a what each divsion meant to movtivate the student after the meeting was over Bakuya had discovered a baby at the enterance and bought it to the captain general captain yamma saw potentail in the baby and had bakuya raise it as one of his own Bakuya even gave him the name
Kagestu and let him use Kuchiki as his last name by the time he was 10 he was in the 1st divsion but he was still too young to go out on mission to captain Yamaoto and Bakuya taught him how to fight once he was 18 he was in the 20th seat of the first divsion by the time he was 80 years old he was in the third seat of the 1st divsion and achieved bankai and a unnatural companionship wih his zanpakuto.

odd features:

high spirt pressure and high reshi

comment and rate :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 here is a Zanpakuto that would be a tie in terms of my ideal Zanpakuto with Hauringu :P Shikai
If you could be any currently existing soul reaper who would it be?
kenpachi
thats beyond being overpowerd......
thats crazy strong and this is comimg from me and the one i made can attack 23 miles away at 2 times the speed of sound
well...
বছরখানেক আগে rantora13 said…
That blade or whatever u call it is crazy imposible sword. U just made this forum less fun know. That's unkool of u not to mention un skaweat.
বছরখানেক আগে j6unlimited said…
My zanpakuto
zanpakuto/shikai -Oscura Rey (dark king)
release command -Shakou (darken
bankai name -Gran Oscura Rey (Grand Dark king)

shikai abilities -
1. can negate specific zanpakuto abilities and releases in a certain area
2. Can fire energy slash similar to getsuga tenshou, but unfocused.
3. By pulling a small ring at the end of the handle, can create black kunais.=
bankai abilities
1. Negate specific zanpakuto ablities and releases in a certain area but larger, now moves with owner
2. larger and stronger versions of the energy slash
3. create copies of the sealed state of the zanpakuto
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
@Soujiro - Okay, first off, when I comment on a blade; that either means that it is incredible or completely stupid. In this case, it is the later one. Your blade, character, back ground story and everything else that has something to do with your post is so STUPID. What a waste of time. Your blade is not creative since all it does is "beat the strongest of opponents". Why would you even post that. I'm so mad that I even started reading that junk. Also do you even know the story? "The Elite Squad" why didn't you say Squad 0 like the story says. I would put more up here about how I hate your blade but my brain is telling me to go to sleep so I can forget this stupidity. Ugh! The nerve of some people.
yup
grow up or leave
ok my new mor serious sword. :P

name:kyofu-fu katta(gale wind cutter)
release command: bwoondo no kyori(blow them away)
bankai:okina taifu no kaze(great typhoon cutter)

shikai discription: turns in to two sickles one for each hand(looks like yumichika's but one blade each.). both are completly navy blue.the hand gaurd is a circle with a spirle pattern.

shikai abilities:
KAZE FUHA(wild wind wave)sends out a class 5 hurricane wind in all diretions(155 mph stonge enough to crush small homes and throw trees or knock bad/crush enemys close to the ground)lasts only for 1 min and only covers a 1 mile radius.(CAN ONLY BE USED EVERY 3 MIN ALSO GETS WEEKER EVERY TIME USE SO CAN ONLY BE USE FIVE TIMES)

FUDO(WIND TUNNEL)sends a collom of air(like a tornadoe just horizontal)at the target destroying everthing in its path only 2 yards wide(can be blocked bye high sprit presser like 3rd seat and up)good for countering cero and kido below 50.

MIKAZUKI-FU GA SWASSUN(crescent wind slash)sends out a crescent shaped wave of wind (looks like getshuga tenshou just 1/4 the size and twice as fast)cuts every thing in its path including low ranks (like under 4th seat)swords in half.

BANKAI DISCRIPTION:the handles comr to gether and form a 5ft pole the blades face opposite directions and become serrated and double edged ,the blades become red the handle stays blue.

bankai abilities:ODAYAKANA KAZE NO HEIGEN( CALM WINDS PLAINS)sends out a dome of energy 4 miles wide 2 miles hige that makes it impossable to use anyform of kido(caster incuded)incuding swords based on kido. meaning u have to fight with pure skill.

KAZE UZU(WIND VORTEX)CREATES A MASSIVE CLASS 6 TORNADOE (379MPH WINDS RIPING EVERYTHING IN IT TO BITS)BELOW THE TARGET.(HITS 50%OF TIME AND CAN ONLY BE USED TWICE)

CHI-FU DAMNAKU(bloody wind barrage)sends out 1000 of the wind slash atacks in all dierctions from caster cutting every thing to shreds they never miss but dont always kill target(last resort they cut the caster to and drain all the energy left.

chariter profile:

name: fin

hair color : black buzz cut

eye color:silver blue

hight :6ft3in

personality: kind yet cold lazy likes to sleep alot

perents: unknown (abandond as a baby)

backround story born in a small village didnt have many friends cuz he didnt trust any one.had one friend name uknown(frend was mute). one day the entire village was destroyed by a minos grande killing everyone even his only friend while he was gone off somewhere.he blamed him self for not taking his friend with him and swore to avenge him by killing every hallow he meets. shortly after that he joined the 13 court gaurd squads where he was assined to the 6th divion and quicly became ranked 3rd seat.

stats

kido: 90

shunpo: 70

hand to hand: 89

stamina: 64

intellegents:98

swordsmenship: 80

strength: 68

ok so thats my new one i apoigize for spelling errors im a very very bad speller. leave ur comments :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
dude chill if u didnt want to hear comments dont post dumb ass
dude really your getting annoying if you cant handle bad criticism dont post. your blade and guy was crap get over it
lol funny
man u need to chill just acept their opinions dade/dudet thats the point of this anyway
very nice blade but id consider looking at there 2 abilities again

MIKAZUKI-FU GA SWASSUN(crescent wind slash)sends out a crescent shaped wave of wind (looks like getshuga tenshou just 1/4 the size and twice as fast)cuts every thing in its path including low ranks (like under 4th seat)swords in half.

ok on this bud your not only destroying thier zanpakuto but destroying them as shinigamis themself try something that wouldnt take that away from them

bankai abilities:ODAYAKANA KAZE NO HEIGEN( CALM WINDS PLAINS)sends out a dome of energy 4 miles wide 2 miles hige that makes it impossable to use anyform of kido(caster incuded)incuding swords based on kido. meaning u have to fight with pure skill.

nice but you dont mention how long it lasts if its until you want it gone to me thats op make it a time limit id say 5 to 10 minutes based on how much energy it requiers to use thats a pretty good idea though
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
no but your being rude and making a fool out of yourself. that's what this place was made for to criticize peoples blades and yours was ridiculously over powered
shit ur right i left out the time limit for the dome i wrote it down on paper but for got to put it in its supused to last 3 min cuz it drains me quick but besides that u like the chariter
not bad bud
im altering this abbility in stead of just breaking their swords it detroys soul chains with out killing them making it so they can never be a shinigami agine
cool thx for the comments
that still op id suggest just forgetting it bc that wouldnt be fair
then your immature and need to grow up
i cant be insalted lol to many year of meds cazed my body to suppres emotion any way insalting someone isnt acrpting its rejecting read a dictionary
the way your going about "defending" yourself is immature
i didnt insult you one bit
i know i can spell and i like it. and u cant call me a dumb ass my iq is on a post collage leval :)
some one has selfconfidence issuse no one said u didnt have a penis trying to tell us somthing
it was crap so was my first posting of my zanpakuto but i wasn't immature about the criticism i asked for advice and made my blade better unlike what you did
dont care i just told u i cant spell i was taken out of english in 3 anh 4th grade cuz i knew everything they where teaching lol and the had me doing computers
dude just give up its just sad now and my first post sucked to didnt ge mad tho just fixed it
well you know a lot of immature people grow up
ok thats better