ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে BLAMargera123 said…
laugh
Zanpakuto/Shikai: Onyo & Denyo "Lunar Offense & Defense"
release command: "Reinforce"
Description: The Zanpakuto glows and create two Hook Swords with the Soul Society Badge on the end of the Handle, with two ribbons one Blue and one Red.
Bankai Name: "Lunar Battleground"
Description: The whole blade of the sword scatters around the battleground making it into a pitch black night with the lunar moon shining upon it, The handle beams into the sky transforms into millions of shinigami with no faces but there are lunar moons on them.
Shikai Abilities:
"Lunar Scar" The user lashes his sword in the accuracy of the enemy and causes a white lunar blast to hit the opponent.
"Lunar Life Force" This attack cause the sword to shoot lunar rays into the enemy and suck out his life force to give to the user. (or one of his/her teammates.)
Bankai Abilities:
"Lunar Knights" The user transforms two of his lunar soldiers A Lance and Body Armor.
"The Goliaths of the Lunar Moon" The user transforms half of his soldiers into Giant Heavily Armed Knights.
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Onyo and Denyo Appear as two 6 year old Brother and Sister, Onyo has long blond hair with a blue headband and also wears Blue Samurai Armor without the helmet. Denyo Appears to have long brown hair ,she wears a Red Traditional Japanese Shinto Priest outfit, and both have there Hook Swords with them.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleachfan12 said…
infernalfeather- nice zanpakuto, you really put some thought in to it. i'd only change the first abillity, instaid of killing them maybe it parayases them (if it hits a vital organ then it could cause death by parayasing it) the whole death by blood just seems to brutal.

DAICHI- cool zanpakuto i'd put another bankai abillity in. also you spelled shikai wrong. yours is almost like one of mine, but mine is able to break apart like byakuya's and can copy the zanpakuto that is mirrored in the blade (the name is crystal blade for the looks)

BLAMargera123- your zanpakuto sounds like you got the idea from the demon painter from inuyasha. i like it but wouldn't say that it drags the person to hell maybe just uses the hand to attack, and as another ability you can draw a monstrous verson of yourself, however if it is damaged you get hurt allittle. i got the idea from komurura's tenken zanpakuto and kana from inuyasha.
hmmm
yeah yeah whatever bleachfan... its my zanpakuto so make your own...
বছরখানেক আগে infernalfeather said…
mischievous
bleachfan12 - I know my blade is brutal ^^. I made it a venom type so it could be. But it takes time and more contact/wounds to go through until the effect becomes major. Thank you for taking the time to look at it.
big smile
I believe everybody should put a zanpakuto spirit description...
i did it with mine and ya know?
বছরখানেক আগে jonpwns118 said…
smile
First off my character:

Name: Karasu Hoichi
Division: 3rd division (Before Ichimaru Gin left)
Appearence: Karasu has dark brown eyes and hair like near's of death note ( longish and curly at the ends, not really curly) and its brown. He has a scar going from his ear to the edge of his cheek (near his nose)He's average size and a muscular tone. Karasu is wearing the normal shinigami kinou < dont know how to spell it. But the collars like the akatsukis covering alot of the face which fits perfactly with his mysterious persinality.

The hoichi clan is quite a high up clan and the live on the actual rock face of the cliffs in seireti < dont know how to spell it. The houses are very well designed and have a pond and a pool. Its very quite and relaxing being as there are only 7 members left.

Karasu is extremely strong and is 3rd seat in the 3rd division but is at captain class but doesnt want to be higher thsn 3rd seat.

He usually goes fishing or sits in his favourite spot (under a tree near a lake) and stares at the clounds. He also has a very strong sense of justice and wants world peace.

Sword:
Shikai: Suponji(vamp)
Bankai:Kyūketsuki ejji

Sealed: In sealed the blade looks like a ordinary katana

Released: In released his whole sword resembles kisukes sword it just doesnt have the decorations.

The sheath is purple and the handle is azure

Shikai abilities:
Cero
Karasu's sword can fire ceros and control them like ichigos hollow tetsya genshou.
Vampire
His sword can absorb spirit particles and the oppenents spirit particles and can use them to heal the owner or make them stronger.

Bankai:
In bankai the overall atributes are increased significently and the sword powers are better also the sword can absorb or reflect attack.
infernalfeather- oh, i took it for a fast acting venom, so if a 4th squad member was around then the person has a posibility of surviving.

jonpwns118- thanks for puting a dicription of your soul reaper down, it reminded me of one that i had in my mind(as well as a zanpakuto)

soul reaper: 2nd leutenit of the 2nd squad

name:my name

personality: is like soi fong in the fact that he can fight bare handed and is leathal. he is so loyal that he will do anything that soi fong says to do without hesitation, but he can be more vocal when provoked. he weres small throwing knifes on his garments that are accually part of his zanpakuto so he can control their path.

addicanal iformation: his spirical pressure is that of ichigo but he wants to remain soi fong's lieutent. he is capible of taking down powerful arrancar with his zanpakuto in it's sealed state.

zanpakuto: crystal blade

shikai release comand: shatter

bankai name: crystal blade of the demon god(the other zanpakutos that i made up are sepost to be a family set and the combined name is going to have; striking down the hevens in it so it fits)

shikai apperance: it copies byakuya's zanpakuto in the fact that it breaks apart to attack it's opponents, the tell tail sign of its release is the shattering sound it makes.

shikai abillities: can be molded into different wepons to attack (the knifes are easest to carry) and by reseafing his sword the blade is remade again.

special abillity: crystal blade can copy the opponents shikai if my soul reaper has seen it. the indevigual pieces can deflect and redirect energy based attacks.

bankai special abillity: is like byakuya's and it can now copy the enimies bankai but again he must see it for it to happen.
বছরখানেক আগে kimoy4321 said…
laugh
edited my post for the translation of my zanpakuto's abilities...hopefully i got it right!...hahahaha

and added one ability to my bankai...

ohh by the way could sum1 give some new ideas for a new zanpakuto?...hehe
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ky-chan said…
crying
waaaaahhhh!! i missed so much....
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
@bleachfan12

well you have been the judge jury and exictioner so I see it fit that we edit your blade :P .

I have no problem with how you posted your slef but just be more desriptive on your charcter part I find that's what make's this fourm truely interesting i'm not saying i'm god at makeing charcters but being heavily detailed in your charcter profile helps understand you and your Zanpakuto better.

shikai- to me it sounds like you need to be more descriptive by copying shikai if you saw captain general yamamotto's shikai once you can just randomly do it again when your blade enters shikai ? now I actually have a blade in my note's with that very same abilty so you should be more specfic for example you can only copy the shikai for 3 minutes or something or you can just copy one shikai abilty for however long than switch to the next etc not jsut activate your blade and do it randomly also does your blade take on the look of the user's blade ? or something to me sounds like you rushed yourself a bit.

Bankai - well the problem I see with this abilty is how many blade's do you make , how fast do they move how long do they last ? also you have a doubble abilty going on you should spilt them up and copying bankai I see the same problem as I did with shikai. back to the blades how big are they ? and can the be blocked by kido.

General review : can your abiltyies be stopped by kido ? and how strong are your abiltyies.
BTW no ass hole ness intended just those are the loop holes I saw and be glad it wasn't flame reviewing your blade XD
smile
wolfmaster3000- thank you for reviewing my post, it's nice to have someone cecking on my zanpakuto. i did notice some of the things that you mentioned as i was reading it again but i don't know how to edit my post (do you?). i was tired so i did rush it.

o.k- the zanpakuto can copy an opponents sword by keching it in the swords blade(like a reflection in a mirror) but the attacks are much weaker, as for apperance it can change to imitate it, this increases it's power but at the cost of not being able to split appart. it can return to normal at a command, also i can use the abillities that i've seen so i can be taken by suprise and because it is someone elses zanpakuto abillities i have difficulty controling it so it is an abbillity that is used with caution. the indevigual pieces are no bigger they byakuya's but instead of pedals it twinkles in the light like cyastals, so it is easyer to see an to advoid (or stop/block with kido).

-the bankai is similer in that it can coppy bankai abilities, if it kaches it in the blade bla, bla, bla... it is like byakuya's bankai (i like byakuya's zanpakuto) so i don't know how many pieces or how fast they go.

as for the soul reaper that is only one that i've thought and i'm not very good with details, oh well.

wolfmaster3000 you wern't being a ass you were being honest (and respectfull when telling me my mistakes) and i thank you for it.

p.s- who is this flame person you mentioned in your last post?
whiteflame55 he come's on here every so often to review blade's
Name : Kiroku Sakku

Height : 5'9

weight : 200 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim build heavy detail

Body type : Long and lanky ( like Gin ) with a athlectic tone to it

Rank / occupation : Captain squad 3

apperance : Kiroku has long dead staright white hair that comes down to the back of his neck he has always has a strand of hair coveing his left eye his Iris is a lifeless grey color and his pupil and faded black color a strange feature that he has is much like Gin he's always smileing. his Haori has extended sleeve's and he wears a normal soul reaper uniform. over his arms he wears black hand gaurds that go from his fore arm to the top of his hands.

Persnailty : Kiroku is proabily one of the most creepyiest people you'll ever meet he is very playful despite how he get's to play he is always looking for the "perfect playmate" he also use's very dark humor and has a nack for makeing people who are worrying about a loved one worse he does show a bit of kindness towards his divsion also he isn't scared to say what he thinks of people he is also head strong and very Opinative he never hides his playful side he is also always laughing or giggleing he also refurse everything to a game or rules. but like any captain in combat he's a force to be reckond with to most enemyies they are often intimdated by him and what he is capeable of. he also like's to play jokes on people in soul soceity and enjoy's like the prevouis captains before him takeing long walks around soul society is also very Charismatic and enjoy's the little things he also adresses every one in soul society by there propper tittle or he sais miss or mr.

Stats :

Shunpo : 90

swordsman ship : 90

Agilty : 90

Durabilty : 90

strength : 90

Stamina : 90

endurance : 90

Bio : not by choice Kiroku was enrolled in the shinigami acdeamy when he was 5 and graduated and was put into a seated spot when he was 9 he didn't get along with any of the other soul reapers mostly because he slacked off and was a nice little kid not capeable of Violence until when he was sent on a mission with the asstaint captain and 3rd seat of his squad the mission went horrable the captain showed up to see his asstaint captain his 3rd seat and a bunch of hollow dead with a little kiroku with a crazyied smile on his face covered in blood repeating "those who never hide there playful side." as well as crazyied laughter after that indcident Kiroku was never the same he was classified as Mentally insane and Pysopath however the captain commander didn't want to kill or dispose of Kiroku so he was placed as the asstaint captain and later captain of 3rd divsion and within a few years he earned the tittle Dream master Kiroku and is qulified as one of the most deadlyiest captains in the historey of soul society.

now before I start his zanpakuto this is another Ideal Idea on what I would have for a Zanpakuto :P.

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : wan Izure sezaru chi ( one who has many )

Bankai name : wan Izure sezaru chi tai ( one who has many reailtyies )

Release phrase : play around a little

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Wan Izure seazru chi is a meduim legength Katana so about 4 or 5 feet longer than a short sword and 1 foot shorter than a Katana it has a light blue wraping around it's hilt the blade is also a faded midnight black the sheath is a pure ghostly paleish white color.

Shikai description : before the blade enters it's shikai the blade glows a bright white color almost blinding the oppent when it transforms the blade color is a spectrum blue makeing it appear transparnt the gaurd gorws a bit more triangular the blade stays the same legength.

shikai abiltyies :

Shugi hi ikko ( Rule of one ) when this abilty activate feathers made of Kiroku's Reistu glitter off the blade and around him and the oppent for a 4 meter circular raiduis when the feathers touch the oppent it enters there body that is how the abilty is activated. the abilty is like Koga Kuchiki once the feathers enter the body he can now mainipulate the oppents sense of perception such as incereaseing distanceing makeing things appear further way than they really are makeing things appear closer to than they really are. the feathers can be blocked by Bakudo level 10 and up this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time .

gi hi ni ( Rule of two ) the user feels like there whole world was just turned upside down than back to right side up once that sensation happens they are now in the backwards reailty where everything is oppsite so if Kiroku cut's your left arm a cut appears on the right side, if you block you get hit if you attack you block only kiroku know's the rule's leaveing his enemey to figure it out them selves this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 3 minute cool down time. Also how this abilty starts is a soft song plays from Kiroku Zanpakuto the song take's up a 5 meter circular raiduis.

Sono soudai Junjou ( the grand rule ) this abilty is going to sound over powered for a shikai abilty however there are great restrictions on this abilty. this abilty starts when the oppents use's there Zanpakuto's abilty a mirror appears and gives a flash than Kiroku is seen with his enemeyies Zanpakuto note the enemey still has there's of wich now Kiroku can use that same abilty to attack his enemey and that abilty only and the enemey can no longer use the abilty he used to attack Kiroku with if the user keeps attacking Kiroku with diffrent abiltyies Kiroku can only keep absorbing and useing them however he must give up the one he is currently copying. this abilty lasts 2 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time the mirror that appears is a little 3 feet long 3 feet wide circular mirror this abilty can be easyily avoided you litterly don't use your zanpakuto abiltyies the mirror stays for the same time peroid as the abilty does the mirror can also be destoryed by Kido of level 10 and up also he can only copy captain level and lower zanpakuto.

Bankai description : once Kiroku enters in his bankai his sword seems to actually turn into that of a spectrum blade Kiroku as well looks a little transparant but it's barely notice able.

Bankai abiltyies :

Sono Sacchi shiai ( the sense game ) how this abilty activate is four birds made of Kiroku's Reistu appear and bolt toward the enemey at kido speed if the birds hit the enemey the 4 major sense's are now gone for 3 minutes ( sight , hearing,touch,smell ) so it's a survial game you can counter this abilty like tosen you have to catch the blade or touch it however the moment you let go back to the game. the bird can be blocked by level 20 bakudo.

Sono Gyaku emono ( the Opposite Game ) this abilty is a strengthed version of the second shikai abilty only now you see everything upside down and even the way you move is backwards now so you go left you appear right.how everything get's turned upside down is a little 5 foot long barrier and 5 foot wide appears over Kiroku and the user an image of what they where they are fighting appears upside down within this barrier people can't escape from the barrier they have to wait the whole 8 minutes your in the backwards reailty. this abilty has a 4 minute cool down time.

Sono Genkou shiai ( the Copy Game ) when this abilty is activated a Gaint Rectangular mirror that is 5 by 5 ( five long and five feet wide ) appears in front of Kiroku when the enemey attacks the mirror with one of there Zanpakuto's abilty the mirror remains unscratched but the user can no longer use that abilty if the user keeps attacking they loose all there Zanpakuto abiltyies the real power of this is that Kiroku gains each abilty lost an an image of the person's Zanpakuto makeing the enemeyies Zanpakuto look like a fake this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has a 5 minute cool down time. Kiroku can use up to 3 Zanpakuto abityies of another Zanpakuto and nun of his own when useing this abilty again he can only copy captain level and lower Zanpakuto.

i'm going to do something that BLAMargera123 suggested

Zanpakuto spirt & inner world :

Kiroku's inner world is an upside down forest with everything backwards so the forest is the sky the sky is the ground in four diffrent directions in the forest there is a pound of wich kiroku looks in and sees a Girl with nice long blueish grey hair wearing an all white Kirmono holding the same sword as him she has dark Azure eye's witch matching purpple lip stick and long nails ( 4 inches long ) and to a point with black nail polish she looks about mid 20's early 30's everytime she speaks she talks backwards ( so instead of how are you doing she sais doing you are how ) she is also very playful and friendly but dislike's everything except Kiroku.

i'm also going to include two new catagoryies in my post

Insperation :
Inuyasha-a mirror demon summond by Kana that copyed and stole all of Tetsigia's powers each time he attacked it with one of his abiltyies
Bleach-Shinji,Tosen, Koga and Gin
Whiteflame55-one of his charcters
Disturbed-just another way to die & innocence
StarWars-yoda

Fun facts about me & the charcter :

in Japense "Ki" is a way to say Energey and Roku means something great so Kiroku means Energey something great and if you noticed about one thing about Kiroku it's that he does most things oppsite so I found it fit to have his name backwards

Sakku in Japense means Optical Illusion so if you figured out my two name's his Zanpakuto is pretty Obviouis

in Kiroku's Bio I stated he kept chanting those who never hide there playful side did you know that this is actually the motto of the 3rd divsion there flower means despair but there motto is those who never hide there playful side

I Stated that Kiroku like's takeing long walks around soul soceity and playing joke's on the members of soul soceity. here's a fun fact Gin Ichimaru like's to do the same thing as Kiroku take long walks around soul soceity and he is most known for his pranks as well as he never stops smileing.

and so this conclude's this Zanpakuto so hope you enjoy reading it and as always for my fans and friends on this site rate and comment :)

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@bleachfan there's little pencil at at the end of your post and it sais edit when you bring your mouse over it you click it and you can edit your post
বছরখানেক আগে gokuluigifan333 said…
Edit: For bleach the fallout

Name:Yoko

Skin:Between american and hispanic tan

Weight:86

Height:5'00"

Eye color: green with blue

Hair color:black

Hair style: flat

Clothes:

Age:638 which should make him appear like 20 but he has a device that makes him appear as if he is 12

Personality:he is cold and cruel killing anybody including his family, he also likes taunt his enemy that is if they find him, he has wisdom beyond his years, he doesn't care for injuries (much) until after the battle, he is very analytical
Background:He went to first and last assassination school. He was in tie for first place along with his best friend which is long forgotten. To graduate from assassin school you had to kill your best friend which he did. They then had to learn shikai and bankai the latter was forced out by a device similar to Urahara's. They also had to learn stealth so that he can kill enemies and targets without being caught. This is so that he will have no remorse or guilt for killing people. He learned kido through training and took him around 300 years at the least to make his own kido group and only has made 3

Stats-

Shunpo:100

Kido:100

Offense:100

Defense:50

Strength:60

Intelligence:100

Hand-to-hand:100

Endurance:80

Stamina:90

Rietsu:100

Total:880(510 by regular stats)-takes 400 to be a captain by regular stats

Other abilities: he made his own kido group that he calls museigigei(silent arts) this type of kido is fast,silent and a good majority of them are stronger than 30 Hado and Bakudo and is commanded by Fugen(silence) No.etc this group of kido consist of both binding and offensive kido,

Fugen No.1(creeping shadow)-a shadow that moves in an akward way that stabs the opponent than explodes with dark spears like in hado 90 but much weaker

Fugen No.3(silent trap)-a barrier froms around the enemy then snaps and becomes chained to the ground only 7th seat and above can escape

Fugen No. 4(binding shadows)- the shadow's of nearby objects tie around the opponent then explode, the power of this depends on how many shadows

he also has kuraishunpo(dark shunpo or dark flash step) which is 1.25x faster than shunpo

juukyokumori(dwelling shadow) if he is in a shadow and his whole body is covered by it and he stands still enough he will become completely invisible and his spiritual pressure will not be detectable.

Accuracy is one of his deadliest abilities,
he can strike a bulls eye from a mile making him very capable of killing from a distance.

Other equipment: wrist crossbow- it is a small bracelet with 5 small holes on it form those holes metal staves are shot from it that have no cutting edge but instead stab like an arrow. Very small and silent

Age stopping ring-it makes him appear younger than he really is.

Sealed zanpakto design:it is a dagger in sealed form for fast and silent kills the dagger has “Assassin” in black and engraved letters on it making it hard to see, the hilt connects with the guard making it look like a cross. The zanpakto is made of a dulled obsidian making it black but on the cutting edges it has a black steel making it capable of cutting.

Shikai:bikoujuunin (shadow dweller)-it become a half-transparent black making it hard to see even in daylight
and it becomes two daggers instead of one. The word “Assassin” has disappeared.

Realese command: unleash the pain of shadows and kill them

kumorishuriken(shadow shuriken)- shurikens form from his shadow and fly forward, 50 can be made per 2 seconds but they are real weak making their speed and numbers the real threat, they have a range of 50 meters and only make small cuts on your skin.

kagesenshi(shadow stab)-i stab the ground and a shadow that appears from the ground shaped like the sword appears and stabs the opponent,only 5 can appear in a row and has a recharge time of 1 sec for each 5. Fast as an 80 on stats

hitoshirezushouheki (unseen barrier)-an invisible barrier forms that covers one body part,i can pick which body part it covers,and if it breaks it takes 5 secs to recharge and one quarter of the damage dealt when it breaks it carried on to the user. Protects from kido and physical attacks kido up lvl 50 physical attacks 60 on stats,if it is stronger it breaks,the attacks build up so a lvl 30 hado and than a lvl 20 hado can break the barrier

Bankai:yasumichuuankoku(enclosed darkness lit. close darkness)- the daggers gain a zig-zag kind of shape as if they were used a lot. The user gets covered in all black clothes and gets the shinigami clothes similar to Ichigo's but also all black

shikkyakuankoku(falling darkness)-the strongest bankai move-it traps the opponent in a forever darkness and they relive their fear or worst dream and while this happens they are being driven mad by fear and when it is over they take a heavy amount of damage(like getting 2 arms chopped off but mentally) and become paralyzed for 2 seconds,the user becomes drained of a lot of energy and becomes real weak not being able to hold their bankai and reverts to shikai. It moves slowly and Yoko has to grab you so that you don't escape or slow you down by intercepting your movements,a range of 10 yard or 30 feet,mental damage only, people like byakukau(i hope its spelled right) can resist it(other wise people that aren't surprised fast can resist it),people that live their nightmare all the time do get affected because he gets put in it so it is like as if it becomes real not just a dream, it functions the same but the nightmare is different depending on the person used on,Yoko can only use shikai ability 1 and 3 but to a lower degree.

kumoribuyou(shadow dance)-multiple clones of the user appear and attack independently they can only use the sealed version of bikoujuunin. They are half the strength of the user and only five can appear at a time. If killed only one tenth of the damage dealt when killed is carried on to the user.

-
kumorizou(shadow image)-it leaves a tangible image of the user and can be attacked but the user takes no damage kinda like yourchi's technique that byakukau(hope its spelled right) used. it can be stabbed in up to 5 vital body parts with out dieing.

Zanpakto spirit:Shikai- it appears as a 27 year old man wearing black clothes and shielding his face making it impossible to see so characteristics are very rare to see.

Hair:black
Eyes:unknown
Weight:unknown
Height:6'4”
Skin:unknown
Personality:he is cold usually attacking his user when he enters the inner world but it usually turns out a tie

Zanpakto spirit: Bankai- he appears as a 16 year old wearing black clothes but his face is shown.
Eyes:blue
Wieght:unknown
Height:6'00”
Skin:Hispanic tan
Personality:he is very cruel wishing to kill his master he almost did once but Yoko was able to defeat him right when he learned bankai (albeit, even though yasumichuuankoku was in bankai he didn't use any bankai moves)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
oh and if i stole any moves well sorry but this was my old one that i never finished revising
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
I believe I reviewed this one way back when you were around beforehand, and I'll say pretty much the same things I said then:

There's just too much here. The character is fine, but the fact that they have access to so many weapons and abilities just makes it overwhelming. He's got his own crafted kido abilities, a wrist crossbow, a ring that makes him look younger, and a zanpakuto. There's some lack of specification on the kido (namely, what is the strength of the damage from No.4? What does one shadow do? 2? 3? 4? What about the size of the shadow? Does that factor in?), but the main issue here is that he's just too much across the board. His stats are insanely high (and in many cases, a little unnecessary and uncertain, what does 100 intelligence look like? Where does 100 reiatsu place you by comparison to a captain? What's the difference between stamina and endurance, and what do the numbers mean?) and most are just plain unnecessary. We don't have to know every single stat, just the basics: hand to hand, speed, kido, strength, and sword-fighting ability.
Overall, this guy just seems like a massively clogged character when it comes to detail. Having little gadgets is fine, but there's just too much. The ring seems like a superfluous and unreasonable addition. I'd say just have 1 or 2 special kido, mainly because it just seems like adding too much. Beyond that, the general idea of having shunpo that's a whole quarter faster than anyone else is pretty absurd. It's just too much rammed into one character.
laugh
wolfmaster3000- i have three things to say

first off thanks for the info on edditing.

second is i happen to know whiteflame55, he did look at some of my previous posts

and thirdly is damm that is a good post, but with the bankai abillity to "take abillities" once your abillity is over do they get their abillities back or do they lose them permitly(that would be kindof harsh).

funny note is that your soul reaper is almost a mirror image of my origanal, mine was also playful and would refure to fights as games (as well everyday life). he is like kenpachi and ichigo but has mood swings so he is happy and laughing one moment and pissed another but he never harmed anyone in the soul society....intencally

anyway cool zanpakuto and soul reaper.

@gokuluigifan333- the one whiteflame55 is talking about is one of my old zanpakuto ha ha ha ha it is one of my favorite and is named one tsume (demon claw) i like yours for it is like mine but not stolden from.

whiteflame55- i'm suprised that you remember reviewing mine it was over eight months ago and i havent seen any posts from you i assumed that you quit posting. sorry got off topic, but got a good laugh from these two posts.
Oh I've been around, just not spending most of my time in this forum. Too many zanpakuto, not enough time. Been spending more time in Bleach: The Fallout of late.
I'm pretty sure I stated once the abilty ends there abiltyies come back but if he gains all three Zanpakuto abilties the user loose's there Zanpakuto abiltyies for the time peroid the abilty is active than they gain them back

Height:5'11"

Clothes:

Personality:he is cold and cruel killing anybody including his family, he also likes to taunt his enemy, that is if they find him, he has wisdom beyond his years, he doesn't care for injuries (much) until after the battle, he is very analytical
Background:He went to first and last assassination school. He was in tie for first place along with his best friend which is long forgotten. To graduate from assassin school you had to kill your best friend which he did. They then had to learn shikai and bankai the latter was forced out by a device similar to Urahara's. They also had to learn stealth so that he can kill enemies and targets without being caught. This is so that he will have no remorse or guilt for killing people. He learned kido through training and took him around 300 years at the least to make his own kido group and only has made 1 so far

Stats-

Speed:100

Kido:80

Strength:80

Sword-fighting:100

Total:460

Other abilities: he made his own kido group that he calls museigigei(silent arts) this type of kido is fast,silent and all of them are stronger than 20 Hado and Bakudo and is commanded by Fugen(silence) No.etc this group of kido consist of both binding and offensive kido,
Fugen No.1(creeping shadow)-a shadow that moves in an akward way that stabs the opponent than explodes with dark spears like in hado 90 but much weaker only dealing 2 large cuts and several small cuts.

he also has kuraishunpo(dark shunpo or dark flash step) which is 1.1x faster than shunpo

juukyokumori(dwelling shadow) if he is in a shadow and his whole body is covered by it and he stands still enough he will become completely invisible and his spiritual pressure will not be detectable.

he can strike a bulls eye from a mile making him very capable of killing from a distance.

Sealed zanpakto design:it is a dagger in sealed form for fast and silent kills the dagger has “Assassin” in black and engraved letters on it making it hard to see, the hilt connects with the guard making it look like a cross. The zanpakto is made of a dulled obsidian making it black but on the cutting edges it has a black steel making it capable of cutting.

Shikai:bikoujuunin (shadow dweller)-it become a half-transparent black making it hard to see even in daylight
and it becomes two daggers instead of one. The word “Assassin” has disappeared.

kumorizou(shadow image)-it leaves a tangible image of the user and can be attacked but the user takes no damage kinda like yourchi's technique that byakukau(hope its spelled right) used. it can be stabbed in up to 5 vital body parts with out dieing.

kumorishuriken(shadow shuriken)- shurikens form from his shadow and fly forward, 50 can be made per 2 seconds but they are real weak making their speed and numbers the real threat, they have a range of 50 meters and only make small cuts on your skin.

kagesenshi(shadow stab)-i stab the ground and a shadow that appears from the ground shaped like the sword appears and stabs the opponent,only 5 can appear in a row and has a recharge time of 1 sec for each 5. Fast as an 80 on stats

hitoshirezushouheki (unseen barrier)-an invisible barrier forms that covers one body part,i can pick which body part it covers,and if it breaks it takes 5 secs to recharge and one quarter of the damage dealt when it breaks it carried on to the user. Protects from kido and physical attacks kido up lvl 50 physical attacks 60 on stats,if it is stronger it breaks,the attacks build up so a lvl 30 hado and than a lvl 20 hado can break the barrier

Bankai:yasumichuuankoku(enclosed darkness lit. close darkness)- the daggers gain a zig-zag kind of shape as if they were used a lot. The user gets covered in all black clothes and gets the shinigami clothes similar to Ichigo's but also all black

shikkyakuankoku(falling darkness)-the strongest bankai move-it traps the opponent in a forever darkness and they relive their fear or worst dream and while this happens they are being driven mad by fear and when it is over they take a heavy amount of damage(like getting 2 arms chopped off but mentally) and become paralyzed for 2 seconds,the user becomes drained of a lot of energy and becomes real weak not being able to hold their bankai and reverts to shikai. It moves slowly and Yoko has to grab you so that you don't escape or slow you down by intercepting your movements,a range of 10 yard or 30 feet,mental damage only, people like byakukau(i hope its spelled right) can resist it(other wise people that aren't surprised fast can resist it),people that live their nightmare all the time do get affected because he gets put in it so it is like as if it becomes real not just a dream, it functions the same but the nightmare is different depending on the person used on,Yoko can only use shikai ability 1 and 3 but to a lower degree.

kumoribuyou(shadow dance)-multiple clones of the user appear and attack independently they can only use the sealed version of bikoujuunin. They are half the strength of the user and only five can appear at a time. If killed only one tenth of the damage dealt when killed is carried on to the user.

Zanpakto spirit:Shikai- it appears as a 27 year old man wearing black clothes and shielding his face making it impossible to see so characteristics are very rare to see.

Personality:he is cold usually attacking his user when he enters the inner world but it usually turns out a tie

Zanpakto spirit: Bankai- he appears as a 16 year old wearing black clothes but his face is shown.
Personality:he is very cruel wishing to kill his master he almost did once but Yoko was able to defeat him right when he learned bankai (albeit, even though yasumichuuankoku was in bankai he didn't use any bankai moves)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
I revised it
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wolfmaster3000- oh when i read fast i tend to miss the finer details and i just assumed what i said in my previous post, my bad.

whiteflame55- what is Bleach: The Fallout? is it a story for i think i've heard it mentioned before.
It's a forum we (jstar, Lobos, Hadez and Brokensun) started up on here that a number of people have since joined. We have a story going in it, and each of the members has a certain number of characters that they keep track of and progress. It's actually come together much more nicely than I thought possible ocnsidering our collective lack of experience with RPs, and I've enjoyed it a lot.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleach_num4_fan said…
wink
Zanpakuto Name -
Kantsu Ken
( Encircling Sword )

Sealed Form -
Kantsu Ken takes the form of a katana. The blade is fifty-five inches long and not very curved. The guard is a silver, hollow circle with a horizontal ling going through it, extending out of the sides. On the ends of the line there are parenthesis shaped lines that have the same curve as the circle and curve in towards each other but don’t touch. The hilt is a foot long with an electric blue wrap around it and silver underneath it. On the end of the hilt, on the pommel, there is a silver ring that is three inches vertically and horizontally. The sheath is silver with an electric blue ribbon tied to it towards the top of it.

Release Command -
Torikakomu, Kantsu Ken
( Encircle, Encircling Sword )

Shikai Form -
Kantsu Ken’s blade changes from a katana’s to a shiny silver, double edged sword, still the same length as in its sealed state, and in the middle of the blade is a half inch line running down the blade with an electric blue accent to it. The guard changes to where it is just a single, horizontal line with slightly down turned edges with a silver ring on the ends of the hook. The hilt stays the same as well as with the pommel.

Shikai Abilities -
( All of his abilities only uses about 3/4ths of his actual power and strength )

1st Ability -
Kyosei Sakuru
( Force Circle )
Kiru focuses his Spiritual Pressure into the tip of the blade and draws a circle of thin blue energy in the air. He then slashes the circle and it shoots forth a column of blue energy at the target. The move can be used as a blast or he can draw the circle under something in the distance and have the column of energy erupt underneath the target. He can draw multiple circles in the air at once and the limit is five.

2nd Ability -
Hado Sakuru
( Wave Circle )
He draws a circle of the blue spiritual energy around his feet and stabs Kantsu Ken in the middle of it making it send out small waves of the same spiritual energy used in Kyosei Sakuru. The move can only be used one way but he can draw the circle anywhere as long as it has him in the middle of it. The rings will move for a hundred feet and then fade.

Bankai Name -
Kaimetsu-Tekina En
( Devestaing Circles )
Kantsu Ken stays almost exactly the same except the hilt is lengthened to make it into a naginata type weapon. He now his an aura of the blue spiritual energy floating around him, occasionally making lightning like patterns around him. Kantsu Ken now floats beside him, also enveloped in the energy, and he can now draw the circles and command them to attack with his hands. The maximum number of circles he can make is now ten, but it requires a lot of reiatsu. He can use all Shikai abilities as well as his Bankai abilities.

Bankai Abilities -
( Abilities only use 3/4ths of his strength, but is increased somewhat becasue he is in his Bankai )

1st Ability -
Chakara-Ha En
( Force Wave Circles )
He creates the circle he uses with Hado Sakuru and activates it in the same way except the waves don’t just fan out and end, the stop after a total of ten circles has been reached and they all shoot up round columns of energy around the shinigami. The rings can go no farther than fifty feet away from him with this ability.

Bankai 2nd Ability -
Kyosei-Teki Ni Sakuru-Dama
( Force Circle Sphere )
He uses Kantsu Ken to draw a circle in the air and shapes it into a sphere in his hands and shoots it at a target. When it gets close to the target, it erupts into a larger sphere of energy then shrinks down and fades. This is Kiru’s favorite technique to use.

Zanpakuto Spirit - Kantsu Ken takes the form of a guy that appears to be around eighteen in age. He wears a black hooded jacket that is unzipped and has a chain on the upper chest of the jacket that keeps it from flying open. He wears plain silver rinds on all of his fingers and a single bracelet like the rinds on each of his wrists, his ankles, his neck, his left ear and a white sash with a silver ring keeping it tied around his waste. He wears a more tighter version of the shinigami shihakusho uniform except it has shorter sleeves with a long sleeved, white shirt underneath it. He has white hair with electric blue eyes. His hair goes down to the bottom of his neck and just past his ears on the sides. His bangs hang down just above his eyebrows and a little bit longer over his left eye. He carries Kantsu Ken in its Shikai in his left hand. In the shinigami’s inner world, he is often seen perched on high areas or lingering in strange places.

Shinigami Name -
Kiru Heishi
( Kill Soldier )

History - He used to live in Soul Society but him and his little brother went to the World of the Living when his dad and mom, both members of the Royal Court Guard Squads, were killed by assassins who worked for unknown lords. They fled through a Senkai Gate opened by his mother when his father was killed, and as soon as they stepped through one of the assassins stabbed her through her stomach. After that, Kiru and his brother have lived in the World Of the Living, hunting down hollows. They returned to Soul Society a few years after and started a new life, Kiru joining the Royal Court Guard Squads and became a captain while his brother became his 3rd seat.

Race - Shinigami, Captain Level
Age - He is four hundred twenty-seven but he appears to be sixteen

Hair - His hair like Ulquiorra Schiffer’s hair except it is bleach blond and his bang are a little less messy looking. His eyebrows match his hair color.

Eyes - He has bright green eyes that appear happy most of them time but they get very serious looking when he is in battle or something serious is going on around him.

Clothes - He wears the traditional shinigami shihakusho except his has shorter sleeved that are less baggy. He wears a sash similar to his Zanpakuto Spirit’s, white with a silver ring. Over that, he wears his Captain’s haori. He wears Kantsu Ken through the ring in his sash.

Body Build - He has somewhat pale skin. He is about five feet and a half tall and skinny, but still slightly muscular. His body is in complete contrast with his physical abilities and power. He weighs around one hundred twenty-five.

Personality - He is usually very happy and calm, laughing at times but somewhat serious at other times. He behaves with proper ethics and has a small abandonment issue.

Stats - He is rather fast but not quite a master of shunpo. He is able to use kido but is not a master of it either, usually using look level kido. His strength and power are rather high and so is his spiritual pressure.

Power - 95
Strength - 90
Hand-to-hand - 80
Shunpo - 90
Kido - 60
Defense - 85
Swordsmanship - 90
Spiritual Pressure - 85
Intelligence - 80
Endurance - 80
Stamina - 85

Fighting Style/Form - He tends not to use his strength much in battle, but rather he uses his speed and swordsmanship to overwhelm his opponent, and then go in for the finishing blow. He makes well good use of his zanpakuto’s skills in battle, also.

Leave comments please! Especially whiteflame55, your comments are very helpfull!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
big smile
Zanpakuto: Kakusa reta ha In'yō (hidden blades of yin and yang)
release phrase: Damatte korosu (silently kill)

Description: the katana is a normal length completely jet black blade in a completely snow white sheath. When released, it becomes two devices hidden on the lower arms and wrists of the wielder. Each one contains a blade that can be extended and retracted. one is black and one is white. (think ezio from assassins creed only one is black and the other is white)

Abilities: Shōbai dōgu (tools of the trade)- this gives the user an infinite amount of shurakin, kunai as well as a small ninja sword. These weapons have no special powers besides that there are an infinite amount of them. So a shurakin is just as powerful as a normal shurakin.

Sokudo o korosu (killing speed)- the wielder has a flash step that is four times the speed of captain soi fon's

Kyokutan'na keikai (extreme vigilance)- the weilder of this blade can stay awake and alert constantly with only one hour of sleep and very minimal food (i realize the food thing is very vauge but i done know how to better explain)

Bankai: Konran no kakureta burēdo (hidden blades of chaos)
Description: the blades are now a swirl of black and white and the top of the weapon has two large claw like weapons.

Abilities: The bankai retains all the first two abilities and gains a few new ones.
Ansatsu-sha no me (eye of the assassin)- this ability gives the user the ability to distinguish between friendly and enemy-ly reishi. From this, the user can find out the persons weight, average strength, age, and eye color. He can also see where that person has been in the past 10 hours by tracing his reishi

Shikkususutoraiki no ansatsu (six strike assassination)- this ability is comparable to that of soi fon's suzimebachi, only it takes six strikes. One in each arm one in each leg and two in the torso. If a strike is white on the right arm, the left arm must be a black strike

Hensō kanryō (complete disguise)- the clothing of the wielder can completely change and the user can make slight modifications to physical features that last up to 30 minutes at a time and then he must wait another 30 to use it again.

Character:Yūjin
Sex: male
Height: 5'11
weight: 145 lbs

Looks: see picture below
Personality: He is a very dark person, barely ever talking to anyone else. He is an elite assassin, the second seat under soi fon in the squad two. He was directly trained under soi fon to hone his skills as a killer. He handles most assassinations that occur in the soul society.

sword direct combat: 25
shunpo: 100+
strength: 40
Skill with weapon: 100+
intelligence- 100
stamina: 100
kido: 0
spiritual pressure: 85 (but hides it so it is barely noticeable)

Master of the arts of the ninja
relies mainly on silent immediate kills then escapes

By the way, he is the guy in the back

The next post will have some drawings of what the weapons look like
 Zanpakuto: Kakusa reta ha In'yō (hidden blades of yin and yang) release phrase: Damatte korosu (sile
These are the hidden blades. One more post with the bankai claw addition thingy PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
 These are the hidden blades. One আরো post with the bankai claw addition thingy PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!
these are on the top of the gauntlet thingy
 these are on the শীর্ষ of the gauntlet thingy
বছরখানেক আগে bleach_num4_fan said…
Nice zanpakuto!! Lol really awsome. I just bought assassins creed brotherhood lol and thats all ive been playing. The only thing i seen a problem in was that his speed could reach 4x soi fons speed. That seems like alot since soifons shunpo is 100 in stats ( checked on the bleach wiki page ) so he'd have life 400 in his shunpo stat whenever he uses it. Like I said, its a little bit much.
True true true :) i did not look that up so thank you for bringing that up :) lets just say a little faster than that of soi fon :) And i realllllly want that game:P
বছরখানেক আগে alex_10rox said…
mischievous
okay so I need a bit of help with mine. It's for a fanfiction story.

I need a name,realease call and bankai name. Description below.

When sealed it is a normal katana but it is complatly black except for a thin gold thread that winds around the grip.

Shikai- I become faster and stonger and with every cut I make I learn more about my opponents fighting technique, shikai, bonkai and sprit energy.
Bonkai-After at least five cuts i have learnt enough about my opponant to use their shikai or bonkai. When i activate my bonkai I change into an outfit simualar to a ninja. I picture the person who's powers I want to use and I use them. I can have powers stored up from hundreds of years ago and I can still use them. If my enemy was weaker than me when I copied their power it doubles in strength but if they were stronger it stays the same. If I spend a lot of time around someone I learn their powers as well but not as quickly as an enemy.

So please help with a name, release call and bankai name. I would rather them not stupid ones and if you could put their meanings I would appreciate it.

THANKS.

okay so I need a bit of help with mine. It's for a fanfiction story. I need a name,realease call a
ok since it is just for a fan fiction (normally i'd say it was overpowered) but
name:Nesshin'na (studious)
release call: study the ways of the sword

Bankai: Benkyō ni sugureru (excelling studies)

Height:5'11"

Clothes:He wears black clothes with a hoody some skin is shown

Personality:he is cold and cruel killing anybody including his family, he also likes to taunt his enemy, that is if they find him, he has wisdom beyond his years, he doesn't care for injuries (much) until after the battle, he is very analytical
Background:He went to first and last assassination school. He was in tie for first place along with his best friend which is long forgotten. To graduate from assassin school you had to kill your best friend which he did. They then had to learn shikai and bankai the latter was forced out by a device similar to Urahara's. They also had to learn stealth so that he can kill enemies and targets without being caught. This is so that he will have no remorse or guilt for killing people. He learned kido through training and took him around 300 years at the least to make his own kido group and only has made 1 so far. He made Soi-fon his rival and he is just as fast as her in shikai.

Stats-

Speed:100

Kido:80

Strength:80

Sword-fighting:100

Total:460

Other abilities: he made his own kido group that he calls museigigei(silent arts) this type of kido is fast,silent and all of them are stronger than 20 Hado and Bakudo and is commanded by Fugen(silence) No.etc this group of kido consist of both binding and offensive kido, 
Fugen No.1(creeping shadow)-a shadow that moves in an akward way that stabs the opponent than explodes with dark spears like in hado 90 but much weaker only dealing 2 large cuts and several small cuts.

he also has kuraishunpo(dark shunpo or dark flash step) which is 1.1x faster than shunpo 

Sealed zanpakto design:it is a dagger in sealed form for fast and silent kills the color of the daggers is black, the hilt is hexagonal with a circle around it. The zanpakto is made of a dulled obsidian making it black but on the cutting edges it has a black steel making it capable of cutting.

Shikai:bikoujuunin (shadow dweller)-it becomes a half-transparent black making it hard to see even in daylight
and it becomes two daggers instead of one. . he becames 1.1x faster.

hitoshirezushouheki (unseen barrier)-an invisible barrier forms that covers one body part,the user can pick which body part it covers,and if it breaks it takes 5 secs to recharge and one quarter of the damage dealt when it breaks it carried on to the user. Protects from kido and physical attacks kido up to lvl 50, physical attacks up to 60 on stats,if it is stronger it breaks,the attacks build up so a lvl 30 hado and than a lvl 20 hado can break the barrier

Bankai:yasumichuuankoku(enclosed darkness lit. close darkness)- the steel part of the daggers get kind of rusted. The user gets covered in all black clothes with hood hiding his face and little to no skin is shown he becames 1.2x faster. he keeps the second shikai move

Fighting style: he will usally hide and attack his target from behind by beheading them and leaving but if the target is strong and fast enough to catch him he is forced to kill him in daylight hence why he works at night
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
I revised it the shikai looks like the second dagger and bankai looks like the fourth dagger except that the hilt is like the one described
 Edit: For bleach the fallout Name:Yoko Occupation:hired assassin  Skin:Between american and hispa
বছরখানেক আগে die4ever said…
zanpakuto name:ranputsuppari (light thrust)
command: flash till thrust
sealed form:regular katana with a yellow guard and blue hilt
shikai ability 1:shinme no takai (shot of death)-it forces the blade to extend so fast light speed cant keep up and by the time the blade has caught up with the thrust you will have already been torn to shreds in one shot that's why it is called shot of death
ability 2:denkoukei no itami (lightning push of pain)-it thrusts the enemy just like shinme no takai but it pushes even more until the wielder wishes it to stop,therefor i can knock you into numerous things and also keep you in pain because until the blade turns from white to silver you are still alive
ability 3:jinsokutsuppari (rapid thrust- makes blade shoot one thousand times in and out of your flesh completely destroying you and turning you into nothing but the blood on the tip of my zanpakuto

bankai:mushiken no senkou (god blade of flash)
ability 1: it extends 134,882756,581 times faster than the original light speed
ability 2:it has infinite length
ability 3: it has all the same abilities in shikai only better.
die4ever.... i am sorry but that is WAY to overpowered. Please take a look at many of the other zanpakuto that are designed on this forum and see how they are either joke ones (like those which i have done) or moderated so that their power is in check. All of those simple kill moves are kind of ridiculous and i would like to see them dulled down at least a little :)
I agree with Ulquiorra1313, but beyond that it doesn't make logical sense. There's a pretty good reason why it's impossible for human beings (or for that matter, any solid object) to move at light speed. Moving...what is that number?...that many times past light speed is not only completely unfathomable, but the wielder themselves would be destroyed instantaneously if it was possible when he used it. What's more, I really think it's funny that you put in a third ability to your bankai that says that you do those shikai abilities better. Aren't they supposed to be killing abilities? I thought those would kill everyone. 1000 attacks at once, and you can do that better? Apparently, shikai didn't kill your opponent dead enough. Every blade should have some amount of holes in it, some way it can be defeated. You don't have to spell those out, but you do have to leave room in our imagination for them.
Besides that, I have a new blade! I'd like to hear what you guys think of it.

Shikai Name: Kiritsu (Discipline)
Release Command: Morindoo… (Mount up… ) [that's Mongolian, in case anyone's wondering]
Bankai Name: Subutai no kiritsu (Discipline of Subutai)

Shikai Appearance: A plain zanpakuto in its unreleased state, its release modifies it into the shape of a dao with a 3 inch thick blade at the base. The blade thickens as it extends out from the handle to about 4 inches, curving as it does. All three edges are sleek, and a couple of inches above the handle the symbol of a wave is engraved in the blade. The blade is about 2 feet long. The handle is brown and about 8 inches long, about 2/3 as thick as the blade. At the base of the handle, a sheet of metal extends out for an inch, and then bends around to one side of the handle, creating a small, 2 inch wide 1 inch thick sheet of metal to guard the wielder’s hand.

Shiaki Abilities:
1. Light Armor – Everyone and everything in the area is affected by this. The weight of armor now factors more heavily into movement speed. The weight is always calculated as a comparison of the wielder’s weight to their armor. If that armor weighs 50% of the wielder’s weight, it reduces their speed by 25%, which means a person’s speed is reduced to 0 if they’re wearing armor 2 times their weight. Armor can be removed or added to increase or decrease speed.
2. Reiatsu Warfare – Dramatically increases the spiritual pressure of the wielder. This does not increase strength, speed, or power, but, much the same as Ichigo was affected by just feeling the pressure coming from Kenpachi, it instills tremendous fear in the opponent, making them feel “heavier,” and paralyzing weaker opponents. This takes a huge psychological toll, and against stronger opponents, prevents any intimidation of the wielder.
3. Enduring Soldier – The sword activates an instinctive fighting style. His speed increases dramatically when cut, though only for the instant after being cut or struck. This allows him to dodge or parry attacks that would have killed him if he was moving at normal speed, though only as a result of damage.

Bankai Appearance: The sword remains the same. The wielder gains lamellar leather armor that extends across his torso, back, arms and the upper parts of his legs. A bow also forms on his back. The bow has a handle at the middle, and curves four times at 90 degree angles (two coming out from the handles angled in toward the string, and two coming off of those angled away from the string). A quiver also forms on his back, bristling with arrows made entirely of kido. Each arrow drawn out will immediately be replaced by another if the energy exists to do so. Each arrow acts like a normal arrow, and if it hits an opponents’ skin, will remain there until removed. The tip of each arrow is barbed to make them harder to remove.

Bankai Abilities:
1. Advance & Retreat – All energy released by the wielder that is not destroyed or entirely negated returns 75% of itself to the wielder after it has run its course. This ensures tremendous endurance in battle.
2. Wall around a wall – When arrows coming from his blow are blocked, parried, blown away or otherwise negated, the ability or object that did so can no longer function in doing what it did. Hence, when a kido blast is used to stop it, the arrow will afterwards simply pass through the same kido blast. When a kido barrier is erected and stops an arrow, future arrows will pass through. This is the same for when armor blocks an arrow, and when a blade parries an arrow. This does not apply to anything directly knocked aside or otherwise blocked by the skin directly (if it did, the arrows couldn’t pierce them).
3. Legacy of a Conqueror – This ability effectively allows the wielder to “conquer” a certain area. What that means is that every swing of their blade creates an invisible and undetectable image (even to the wielder) of itself. These images can be accrued to any extent (so basically, he can create an infinite number), but stacking them does not add to their strength. The wielder can unleash these at any point, after which they disappear. When they are unleashed, each slash will repeat the sword strike that was conducted at that point. Damage can be blocked in the same manner as a sword strike.
bleach_num4_fan- why is your release comand different for the zanpakuto's name?

Torikakomu, Kantsu Ken
( Encircle, Encircling Sword

do you see what i mean?

but besides that typo (or if it's how it's spelled, sorry i don't know translations) it's a great zanpakuto.

ok whiteflame55, i got lost on your 1st and 3rd bankai abillities, what do you mean energy that isn't destroyed returns? and what dose the third ability do exactly, it almost sounds like when you slash an object it makes an invisable duplicate (which would be funny to watch an enemy get angry from hiting invisable objects) if you could just clear that up thank you.

Ulquiorra1313 did you take that picture from assassin's creed?
bleach_num4_fan- why is your release comand different for the zanpakuto's name?

Torikakomu, Kantsu Ken
( Encircle, Encircling Sword

do you see what i mean?

but besides that typo (or if it's how it's spelled, sorry i don't know translations) it's a great zanpakuto.

ok whiteflame55, i got lost on your 1st and 3rd bankai abillities, what do you mean energy that isn't destroyed returns? and what dose the third ability do exactly, it almost sounds like when you slash an object it makes an invisable duplicate (which would be funny to watch an enemy get angry from hiting invisable objects) if you could just clear that up thank you.

Ulquiorra1313 did you take that picture from assassin's creed?
Alright, I'll try to explain them more:
1) Basically what I mean is that energy that isn't utterly annihilated after its release from him returns to him. So let's say he looses an arrow. If the arrow isn't completely obliterated or negated, 75% of its energy will return to the wielder. Basic idea here is that he would last longer in a fight, and be able to use more arrows and kido spells.
3) I think you have the wrong impression on this one. What both the opponent and the wielder see is nothing. What they feel is nothing. If either goes through any of these invisible copies of his sword swings, nothing happens. The only time that anything will happen is if the wielder decides to activate them. When they are activated, the swings will all repeat at these sites. Someone who is keeping really good track of where they've swung before has the best chance of dealing with this technique.
If it's still unclear, let me know.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
To bleach fan 12... maybe :) ok yes i completely did cuz i love AC2 :) and anyone have any comments on the zanpakuto? Maybe whiteflame. Oh yea and for examples of holes, my guy is not very good in a hand to hand fight since none of his weapons pertain to that
I'll get some comments down for your zanpakuto when I have more time later Ulquiorra1313. Same with gokuluigifan's blade.
Alright :) thank you whiteflame
Alright, I'll address yours first Ulquiorra1313-

Shikai:
1) This seems fine, you'd just have to explain how this all doesn't weigh him down. If he really did have an infinite amount at all times, he wouldn't be able to move. It sounds more like his ability infinitely regenerates these items.
2) This seems a bit much. Consider just how fast Soi Fon is. Multiplying that by 4 basically makes you impossibly fast. Even multiplying that by 2 can be a bit much, especially considering there's no downside. Make this impossible to control (i.e. you move at that rate, but you can't change directions as you're doing it, much like the homunculus Sloth from FMA: Brotherhood).
3) In general, I understand how this functions, but the only way that would make sense is if they were constantly in shikai. This seems to be more like a skill someone would generate themselves than something a blade would provide.

Bankai:
Just a note - retaining abilities from shikai and adding onto them seems to suggest more than 3 abilities. I'd say you should either build on the abilities you want kept and make them bankai abilities, or let them stay in shikai.
1) This seems fine, but it also seems like the bankai is meant to be used in large crowds to distinguish between people. It seems rather worthless in any other situation.
2) This is fine.
3) I'm left rather confused by the use of this one. Changes to appearance probably have some measure of stealth usage behind them, but, like the second ability, this doesn't strike me as a zanpakuto ability.
Overall, the bankai seems to lack by comparison to the shikai. The abilities you've placed here certainly have a function, but I think that function is stealth. A bankai is meant to be more powerful than a shikai, and as I see it, the shikai is where all the power lies with this blade beyond, perhaps, the second bankai ability.
Now to adress your concerns :)
1) i actually think i meant to add the word regenerating to the description but it slipped my mind :)
2)I actually had this also brought up by another guy and i apologize i did not do the research about that so i would say it is only a small bit faster, like maybe 50% faster
3) i will admit to this being a complete filler ability :) any help for a better one would be much appreciated

1)hmmmm... i see your point on that :) though i meant it to use this to search for people who had left, since he is an assassin :)

2) Yay :)

3) I could possibly use help for a third bankai ability:)

overall: i actually kind of meant this to be very stealth like and i agree it should be a little more powerful :)
I'll see what I can think up for this and send you a message with whatever I come up with.
my 7th divsion captain will be up very soon :) I delted my older post because he wasn't compelete but soon he will live and come to life MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gratzi Whiteflame
okay here is my captain for the 7th division for bleach the fallout :)

Name: Shin Menboku

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220 LBS

Muscle build: Extreme and heavily toned and detailed

Body type: Athletic, slender with a body builders tone.

Apperance : Shin wears a sleveless Haori with gold triming on his shoulder part and at the end of his Haori over his shoulders he wears Samurai shoulder pads he also wears a rice farmers hat. he has long brownish gold hair that come's down to his tail bone he keeps tied up in one big braid. He has a deep hazel eye color and a lighty taned skin color. over his hands he wears black gloves with hand guards going up to his mid forearm(much like Sajin’s ) . His actual shinigami robe is normal just a little more extended than most.

Persnailty : being the 7th division captain he holds his Honor and Pride as a soul reaper to heart and is very protective and defensive about his pride and honor. he also runs his Division with an Iron fist he is really strict at time's with his Division but cares deeply for them as well the other goeti 13 members although he has shown a hate for the 11th division captain Mashin Gakidou who is also his rivail he also dislike's using his Zanpakuto and rarely ever use's it. he also enjoys having a nice cup of tea with Isao every now and than he is also good friends with Isao and Zane and one point Miroku.

Bio : having grown up in one of the poorer parts soul society Shin always had it ruff his parents where drunks and often abused him until he was 15 he beat up his father and mother and left to go to the shinigami academy and graduated when he was 18 during those years he met his Rival Mashin and later to be his best friend Shun and was instantly put into 7th division of where he loved it and later became it's captain.

Stats:

Shunpo: 100

Strength: 100

Durability: 99

Stamina: 99

Kido: 75

Agility: 85

Hand to hand: 80

Zanpakuto : okay so Shin use's two Zanpakuto each with it's own pool of Abilities however he can mix abilities but it take's him 30 seconds to switch from one pool of abilities to the next.

Shikai name(s) Kagirinai Tsuki (eternal moon)
kagirinai Solis ( Eternal sun)

Sealed state description: in there sealed state's Tsuki is a Wazakshi with a silver blade and a crescent moon Color wraping around it's hilt the blade is a normal length but is a little larger than most Wazakshi. Solis in its sealed state is full length Katana with a Crimson Orange Blade and a Bright sun yellow wraping around it the blade is normal in size and length

Release phrase : feel the cries of the moon hear the sorrow of the sun.

Shikai Description: once both blades enter shikai they both turn into Chinese Scimitars ( think Shunsui from bleach ) Solis keep it's coloration as a Crimson Orange blade and Tsuki's blade turns Bright Crescent Moon Color .at the ends of the hilts there are two key chains hanging off of the blade one is a sun and the other is a moon Tsuki is in Shin's left hand and Solis is in Shin's right hand.

Rember these blade's have two different pools so bare with me

Shikai Abilities for Solis (sun )

Naiya Misairu ( Diamond Missile ) this quite latterly how it sounds Solis Gains orange diamonds around it and when Shin strikes the blade in either a Horizontal , Diagonal or a Vertical movement 10 Missile shaped diamonds launch at the enemy not only do they Peirce the skin but they explode on contact. the Diamonds travel at Kido speed and can be block by kido of level 20 and up the explosion is equal to a explosion made by a 2X weaker explosion of a grenade so this can't even take off limbs but it can do major damage. This ability has no time limit they can travel in any direction but can't change from a straight line ( so he can launch them downward per say and if the enemy moves they Diamonds won't follow him ).

Tenpi rei ( sun ray ) this ability is a Torrent of fire that is 450 degree's in temperature this ability cause’s server burning to anyone that came’s in contact with it. The torrent is 10 feet long and 5 feet wide it to can only move in a straight line it can be blocked by Bakudo 30 and up.

Taiyou kai ( solar cut ) Solis heats up until it's blade is on fire allowing Shin to burn you while slashing the blade cause's third degree burns and it can be blocked by all kido because it's a melee effect and has no time limit and cause’s 3rd degree burns.

Okay second blade

Tsuki Shikai abilities:

Getsuei Bakudan (moon bomb) with this ability shin launches 10 small balls that are a Crescent moon color and are 5 inches wide the small balls are 1 foot away from each other looking something like a mine feild once a enemy get's 1 foot away from the little balls they explode not one after the other but if you keep going near them they blow up they can be block by Bakudo and set off by Hado they are equal to a level 30 hado and have a 3 minute cool down. He can also move them around to in front of the enemy if he moves them they move at Kido speed. The explosions are equal to a Grenade going off.

Aisu Keta (Ice beam ) this ability is like the second ability of Solis but instead of fire it's a blast of Ice that are shaped like spikes there are 10 of them and when hit the part that was hit turns into a block of ice, the ice can be melted and can be Blocked by kido level 20 and up the spikes travel at Kido speed and you will eventually defrost if a body part is turned into ice.

Hisakata Rei ( moon ray ) when this ability happens a bright Shine from Tsuki goes off and when the flash is seen by the oppent. He or she looses three sense's feeling, sight and hearing for 5 minutes the remaing sense smell is increased by 90 % allowing him or her to sniff out Shin or he can lock onto his spiritual pressure . the blinding light take's up a 5 foot circular Radius Blinding both friends or foe.

Bankai name(s)

Kagirinai Tenshu Tsuki Tenshu (eternal moon god)
Kagirinai Solis Tenshu Megami (Eternal sun goddess)

Bankai Description: when they enter bankai both blades’ turn into Chinese Straight swords with the same color pattern as in shikai both hilts’ have a hole at the very bottom.

Bankai abilties: (solis)

Enjin Hi sono Tenpi (Ring of the sun)

Shin lifts up his sword and makes a circular motion with it a circle of fire than appears by above his head the disc is the size of Kirlins Distructo disc, the fire is shaped liked razor edged blades that look some what serrated the blade spins fast when thrown the disc travels at kido speed and can be blocked by level 40 and higher Kido however Shin can redirect the direction of this attack ( kind of like Senbon Sakura ) however it take’s 5 minutes for the disc of fire to completely burn out. This ability can be used as much times as he wants he can control up to 3 discs at a time each disc being 1 minute apart from when he launched his first disc.

Kanetsu Nami ( Heat wave ) with this ability Shin can Rise the temperature of the heat to the point where the human body will burst into flames he can either focus this on one particular body part ( arm , leg, hand, foot ETC ) or he can rise up the heat in a 10 foot circular Radius. This can be blocked by Bakudo of 30 or higher as well as binding spells Shin himself is not affected by this move.

Kasai Bakuha ( Fire Blast ) this abilty is not a actual blast of fire but a blast of 30 small one by one ( one foot long and foot wide ) they are metor shaped and explode when they hit anything and move in a straight line Shin cannot re-direct there path. The explosions are equal to a grenade explosion the balls travel at Kido speed and can be stopped by kido of level 35 and up.

Bankai abilities: (Tsuki)

Kyo Hi sono Hisakata (Cries of the moon) with this ability Shin rise's up his sword and a blast of crescent moon light goes off and than Rain drop shaped energy bolts with a Crescent moon color fall from the sky in a 20 foot Radius the droplets are indeed explosive and fall at kido speed they can be blocked by kido of level 35 and up.

Gekidou Hi sono Hisakata (Rage of the moon) Shin strikes his blade into the Ground and a bunch of Ice spikes Launch up from the ground (think Kimimaru's beckon dance) and move in a Linear pattern but take up a 20 foot path and move at Kido speed each spike is 10-30 feet long the spikes in general rise up at kido speed and can be blocked by level 30 kido and higher.

Hitan Za Hisakata (sorrow of the moon) Shin can now drop the temputure to freeze everything around him once he freeze's something he can Mainpulate the Ice he has cerated he can compltely freeze everything up to a 20 meter circular radius the ice can be blocked by level 35 Kido and when Shin Mainpulate's the Ice he cna Mainpulate it in Veryies forms ( spike's,balls,blasts ETC) everything travels at Kido speed.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I didn't realize, but gokuluigifan's blade was just a revamping of a previous blade. So instead, I'm working on wolf's. There's a lot here, hopefully my review wont be quite as long. I'm going to divide these into the two blades (the sun first, then the moon) and I'll provide an ending review involving putting them together.

Sun:
1) I don't think it's "laterally" how it sounds, but I'll explain why. First off, how many of these are made in a single go? Do they explode on contact with whatever they hit (i.e., if someone parries them with their blade, will they explode?)? If they're destroyed by kido or other abilities, will they automatically explode as a result? How large are these diamonds? You say they pierce the skin, but I'm wondering if that's because they're pointed or because they've got a sharp edge.
2) How long can this be sustained? Can you be burned by it? Where is the fire released from (from the tip of the blade, the hilt, etc.)?
3) Alright, so I'm wondering several things on this. Will any cuts with this automatically be cauterized? How long does the blade need to be in contact with skin to cause 3rd degree burns (a solid object of any heat can't be so hot as to do it instantly)? Will it heat up an opponent's sword from repeated contact? Why doesn't the second ability cause this? Isn't your blade being surrounded by fire going to make it extremely hot?

1) How long is the disc? How thick is it? Is it just made of fire? If so, can it not easily be cut through? Even if the fire has razor edges, it's never really solid if it's fire. Can these affect you?
2) This one's troubling. You say that he can focus on any body part and have it burst into flames. How much focus does this take (i.e. can he have the discs from the previous ability active and in his control while doing this)? Is there a range on this ability (you say he can do it to everything in a 10 foot radius, but you don't specify for a specific target)? How can focus be "blocked"? How long must he focus to make this occur? What prevents him from just lighting his opponent's head on fire, melting his eyes and essentially frying his brain?
3) How far do these launch? How long does it take to launch them (do they all form together, or does it launch out one by one)?

Moon:
1) Isn't "crescent moon color" white? Whitish-gray? Never heard of that described as a color before. I'm trying to figure out whether this is a planted mine field or just grenades you can throw at your opponent. It's kind of worthless to have them as a mine field if you can actively get them to where your opponent is. I'm guessing your own presence near them doesn't set them off, but I don't see that here. I'm also uncertain as to whether you can control them individually, or whether they all move when you want to move even one. You'll have to specify.
2) I can't see this one very easily. So what you're saying is that it releases ice much like the flamethrower you had before. If it was to be similar, I would think it would be a spray of ice that would freeze what it touches, but what it sounds like is that you instead create new ice that forms into spikes that extend out from your blade. I don't know the size of these spikes. If the spikes can be melted, can they be reformed? Do you have to use equivalent energy to do so? If the spike just touches someone, do they freeze that part? Do they have to pierce the target to freeze them? Do they literally turn into an ice cube where they get struck, or do they just freeze over at that part of their body? Is the freezing only external, or when it cuts, does it cause internal freezing as well?
3) I don't get how a flash of light causes the loss of 3 senses. If that was the case, then I'd question why it wouldn't affect them if they don't see it. Light, by it's very nature, cannot affect hearing or touch. Radiation brought along with light can cause harm, but this seems to suggest that the light somehow enters the brain and shuts down other senses. I don't get how a blinding light only occupies a 5 foot radius either. Far as I know, light doesn't tend to be consigned to such a short distance. This ability seems to defy the laws of physics, and while some aspects of the show certainly do bend them, this is too much.

1) This one really needs a lot of specification. This is rain. Are we talking a TON of droplets, basically making anything that stays in that area explode repeatedly? Are these the size of rain droplets? You've provided quite a bit of specification on other abilities' explosive power, I'm surprised that's missing here considering how important it is. How much power do these have? This ability could range from a mild annoyance to utter insanity depending on your answer.
2) So since you're relating it to Kimimaru's ability, there's quite a few questions to ask. What's the range of this ability? You say it takes up a 20 foot path, is that a 20 foot area, or is it a 20 foot radius? If it is 20 feet, that's not exactly a ton of ice, not very similar to the number of bones he used. I don't see how this can be..."blocked"...by kido. As far as I can tell, it has to be destroyed before it can do damage to them. It's ice, you don't block ice, you crack it. How quickly do these come out? Do you need to be underground to activate them?
3) This one's a problem. Your blade is supposed to be 2 separate blades, only one of which can be used at a time. Given that that's the case, this ability defies that whole prospect. Even at 1/4 the power, and even with random ability allocation, this ability is basically crossing that divide, which I'd say is the only way to make your blade balanced. You should only ever have access to 6 abilities. This gives you possible access to 10 (6 plus 4 from the other blade).

Overall, the big problem is that the 2 sides of this blade completely counteract each other. If, for example, you're using the sun blade for a while and then you activate the moon blade, your ice abilities will be likely to melt quickly in the heat you generated from using those abilities. If, on the other hand, you activate the blades in the opposite direction, all the ice you created will quickly melt. Using 2 separate blades is sort of ruined by making this tactical decision. I'd say you should instead just make these 2 separate characters. If you want to keep them together, make sure to specify that during that 30 second period, he'll have access to neither set of abilities and therefore be in a dangerous position. The ability to shift between them gives you a tactical edge, so you should have something to counteract that.