ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে ShinjiNix said…
KazeMaru - Combat Type Zanpakutou

Shikai - Yurari , Ryu No Mai ... Kazemaru!
1) Increases the length of the zanpakutou & The User's Strength & Agility
2) Windwalk
3) Testament ( Similar to getsuga tenshou )

Bankai - Reppu no Akashi ... Kazemaru
1) causes a huge amount of reiatsu to flow from Kazemaru onto the user, starting at his head which the spiritual particles forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head, Armor & Wings at the body and lastly changes the zanpakutou shape ( similar to cloud strife sword )
2) Omnislash
3) Omni star slash ( optional )

Kazemaru - a green dragon ...
বছরখানেক আগে CanisDirus212 said…
Guess who's back!? well it's not me if thats what your thinking haha
( sidenote: have some crazy new ideas for my old zanpakuto)
( sidenote #2: Whiteflame, fantastic your still on! haha)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
okay flame i'm not gonna put them in edits but i'm gonna start with your Overall review

Moon &Sun Review

yes when he is switching he is open other wise it would be over powered and redculies so yes in the 30 seconds it take's for him to change blade's he is Drasticly open.

okay Moon blade Shikai abilties Review

Getsuei Bakudan -yes he can move them Indviually into the path of the oppent and he can throw them and yes he can get as close as he wants to them and they won't go off.

Aisu Keta -if you read my abilty I said they spikes can be melted by Kido and anythign else that melts ice I also said they freeze what they touch so EX a spike hit's my finger my finger freeze's and nothing else. the spike's would be about 3 feet long and 3 feet wide and would have to Pierce the skin because for them to touch and freeze you seems OP for a shikai.

Hisakata Rei - well I don't know how big to make it so I guess just Sight and hearing could be lost but than i'd feel like i'm stealing Brokensun35's Idea from his blade...I guess the flash of light could pose a type Radition in it and the Flash of light will take up a 10 foot Circular Raiduis.

Sun shikai abilties Review

Naiya Misairu - I said that they Pierce you first than they explode so yes it's a contact explosion if parried by a blade they will explode if knocked by into shin they will explode this abilty is risky the diamonds have the measurements of the Ice spikes.

Tenpi rei -the fire is released from the tip of the blade and no becuase it's from the tip Shin is not harmed by this abilty in anyway unless again it's re-directed at him

Taiyou kai -well the reason i didn't state it in the second shikai abilty is because well let me shoot a torrent of fire at you and see if you get 3rd degree burns XD.and the blade take's 3 minutes to heat up completely to the point of flame and because the blade is Completely in flames by than it cause's 3rd degree burns in two strikes. when he first activates the blade 8 strikes to cause 3rd degree burns, during the second minute 4 strikes. because the Blade is on fire Shin's hand would indeed get a little burnt but nothing serouis more or less his skin woud be a bit dry.

okay hope that cleared up my shikai's for you :)

Moon blade bankai Review

Kyo Hi sono Hisakata - now these are equal to a level 35 Hado so they would be a Mild annoyance but get hit by them all and it would be utter insainty,now in my abilty I said "Rain droplets" of energey fall from the sky so they are shaped like small rain droplets and the explosive power is like that of a Gernade.

Gekidou Hi sono Hisakata - I alreayd said has to Strike his blade into the ground than the spike's pop up at Kido speed and travel to you at Kido speed. I also stated it moves in a Staright line. so I guess that would be more of an Area the number of spikes that appear would be 100.

umm I mixed up the final abilty of this blade so edit it first than i'll tell you about what your confused on

Sun blade Bankai review

Enjin Hi sono Tenpi -Okay IDK the actual mesurements of Kirlin's Dustructo disc if I had to guess I'd say it's 5 feet wide and 4-10 inches thick, and yes the blade is completly fire but the reason why it lasts to long is because it's spining at a high speed the wind is feeding the flame.

Kanetsu Nami -well for him to completly burst something into flames it would take 90% of his focus with in that Raiduis if you leave that Raiduis the abilty doesn't affect you, and no he can't use other abilties when he is useing this one because it take's all concenteration.

Kasai Bakuha - okay for this abilty think a wind scar of fire balls however when launched though the enemey can't see it there 2 seconds apart , take's 1 second for him to launch the attack and it travels for a 20 feet in a staright line.

hope this clears everything up for yeah flame
বছরখানেক আগে Ulquiorra1313 said…
ShinjiNix i am very confused by your whole thing. You need to explain way more. I mean you did not even describe what your zanpakuto looks like, its name meaning, its release phrase, what the abilities do or the character to go with it. plus it seems to lack any sort of coherence at all
Zanpakuto: Terra Scinda ( earth split)pronounce tear- uh sin-duh

Release: Fragor Calx ( Crack the Bone)

Shikai form: The wielder moves their sword hand much like they are flicking water or blood off the blade, and a ripple ( like if you shook a rope) moves down the blade. When it reaches the end, the tip stays curved up slightly. The hilt is an amber color.

Shikai ability 1: Tremo (shake)
Tremo is a simple latent power that can be used a variety of different ways. The blade of Terra Scinda, when shikai is activated, begins to vibrate. The purpose of this vibration is to achieve something called resonation with whatever touches the blade. This transforms blocks by the user into a method of dealing damage. When the blade is used to block a strike by an enemy, Tremo causes serious damage to the enemies flesh and bone structure. The harder an enemy strikes Terra Scinda, the more damage they take. Similarly, if the user of Terra Scinda strikes at an enemy and said strike is blocked, the enemy still takes massive damage to their body. Until eventually their bones become pulverized and they are unable to move. The pulverization only occurs however after multiple strikes and is the result of a drawn out fight. Or internal hemorrhaging causes death ( after many, many strikes). Tremo is also good for blocking kido and other energy attacks, the resonating energy is used to destabilize the attack and the users own reiatsu is used to blow away the remainder.

Shikai ability 2: Directus Vulnus ( Dire Wound)
When someone or something is cut by Terra Scinda, the cut is made 3x deeper because of the resonating blade. Thus a cut that would have otherwise been small is turned into a serious wound by Tremo.

Shikai ability 3: Intorqueo Quod Frendo (twist and grind)
This ability uses the disruptive resonating power of Terra Scinda to increase the speed of the user. Especially when the user activates shunpo. Intorqueo Quod Frendo uses vibrations to excite and disrupt particles along the users path, making them easier to pass through thus increasing the speed of the users movement and strikes by 2x. Intorqueo Quod Frendo also allows the user to utilize the disruptive field against very low level kido spells, letting the user simply run right through them. This concept is similar to how a diver places their hands in the water before their heads in order to make it easier to enter the water during their dive.

(as you can see, this is only the shikai half of Terra Scinda! Let me know what you think! and tell me if there are obvious problems!)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Whiteflame: I really like your new blade. The mongolian/chinese blend is really interesting. I can really see the influence of the mongolian cavalry archers. I also really enjoy this blade because its a strategists blade, its not overpowered but because of its extreme efficiency its still insanely dangerous. More so because of its defense bypassing capabilities. Good show old chap!
বছরখানেক আগে Soundsword102 said…
for my character, am i aloud to take one of the captain or lieutenant positons?
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Canis - thanks for the words on my blade, been working on that one for a while and I'm glad that the end result turned out so well.

Now, let's take a look at this new blade. All the moves are interesting, and I think you've described them well, though I feel they're a little overpowered.
1) It sounds like every ability that's blocked with the blade directly basically causes damage to your opponent. I'd say either limit the damage (internal hemorrhaging shouldn't be systematic even in the worst of circumstances, it's a lot of damage for blocking a single strike) or make it work only with certain strikes (as in, if they strike with their blade, this doesn't function, but if they strike with their body itself, it'll cause the damage).
2. This is mostly fine, it just needs to be a little limited itself. Just keep to the 3x depth (a medium wound would be pretty unlikely to cut someone in half, so it's just about keeping to the same proportion).
3. I think you should provide some downside to this. The ability to move at 2x speed and go through kido spells is pretty hefty, so either give it a feature that harms the wielder, or (and this is the main one I'd say you should do) remove one aspect (the speed boost or the kido spell disruption) and keep the other. Also, it's sort of repetitive to have 2 abilities that can disrupt all kido strikes, so place it on one and not the other.
Also, another new blade:

Shikai Name: Shōgeki (Bombardment)
Release Command: Devenir ma cheville ouvrière… (Become my linchpin…) [that's French]
Bankai Name: Taema nai hōgeki (Ceaseless Bombardment)

Shikai Appearance: No scabbard or blade exists that anyone has seen. When the release is called out, the wielder’s cloak turns to titanium metal, though it continues to act as cloth (in other words, it’s not rigid like metal, but just as solid). The underside of the cape is covered with cannon and gun barrels, varied in length between 0 inches and 6 inches. Their width is also widely varied between 1 and 10 inches. Due to the heat created from its use, the guns must be facing normally (as in, he can’t just turn it inside out, the heat would be too much). Too many uses of it will cause it to overheat as well.

Shiaki Abilities:
1. Massed Military Batteries – The wielder pushes their cloak out behind them to reveal all of the underside of the cloak. Any hado used #40 and under will spawn anywhere between 5 and 25 forms of the same kido spell all at the cost of the single cast kido spell. The more the wielder uses, the more the cloak heats up as a result. These must all launch in the same direction, which is decided after the energy has completely formed. There is a 30 second cooldown on this ability.
2. Counter-battery Fire – The cloak will automatically respond to any kido based attack by launching one of the same power level at it. Attacks launched in this way look like cannonballs, and explode with a tremendous area, allowing it to block widely ranged attacks. The energy will be taken in an equal amount from the wielder. This only works if the inside of the cloak is facing the opponent.
3. Single Shot – There are 2 much larger than usual cannons under each of his arms on the cloak. These can be used to create kido missiles. Kido missiles are based directly on the energy put into them, and can therefore utilize any kind of kido spell (hence electricity kido will make it an electric missile, blue energy will make it blue, etc.). These missiles move at half the rate of the kido spell used to create them. They explode with double the force of the original kido spell. 2 of these can be used at once. Only kido of level 70 or lower can be used in this way. The cost is the same as the normal kido spell.
Bankai Appearance: The cloak expands dramatically to 4 times its original surface area, making the wielder almost seem to disappear beneath it. The number of weapons underneath it increases by a similar proportion. The way the cloak looks is much the same, except that thousands of tiny holes (almost imperceptible to the naked eye) now cover the back of the cloak. A cooling system is now built into the cloak, allowing for 3 separate cooling phases that bring the cloak back to normal temperature when it becomes too hot. After these are done being used, they regenerate after 24 hours.

Bankai Abilities:
1. Rolling Barrage – This is an upgrade from the first shikai ability. First, there is no cooldown. Second, abilities up to 70 are usable through this technique. Third, the amount of creation expands. 5-100 attacks can all be created at once. The heating of the cloak scales linearly. The higher levels now cause more heating than the ones at 40 or lower.
2. Directed-energy weapon (DEW) – This ability only works if the underside is not showing at all (so it cannot be used with any offensive abilities). Each of the tiny holes creates a laser that extends out for 100 yards. Any and all kido within that area is destroyed and negated when touched by one of these. It has absolutely no effect on solid matter (so if a kido spell is surrounded by something, it is not affected). However, denser kido spells take more laser hits to completely dissociate, so the denser and stronger the spell, the more likely that it will reach him, though the power level will be reduced.
3. Air Burst – This is an upgrade to the third shikai ability. Kido spells released in this fashion no longer look like missiles. Instead, these are much smaller and look like shrapnel shells. They can be launched from 4 points in the cloak. Energy is loaded differently into it, it no longer explodes normally. Instead, the energy is compacted massively into small capsules inside. When the shell explodes (the timing is the will of the wielder, shells destroyed before he activates them will not do this), these compacted bits of energy are shattered and scattered, acting like shrapnel. The wielder is unaffected by energy released in this fashion. The limitations on kido put into this are the same as before. The speed of the shots remains the same, though the explosions release the shrapnel at kido speed.
Whiteflame:

Ah let me clarify, only sword strikes and hierro strikes cause the block damage and the damage is largely a cumulative effect. the pulverized bones and hemorrhaging are the worst case result of a drawn out fight and dozens upon dozens of heavy strikes are needed to get to that critical point. haha that much damage from a single strike would be ridiculous.

haha ill be more careful with the examples but 3x depth is the model im going off of.

Finally the speed booster. Your right, Im going to put a downside and that is that while using the increased speed neither the Tremo, nor Directus Vulnus will function in any way. But dont misunderstand, the Kido blocking aspect is only for the weakest level kido spells. and its only there because i have to assume that creating a disruptive reiatsu field around my body will provide only a very slight shielding effect. again i will stress that it will only block the weakest of the weak kido spells

(P.S. did you get the Shogeki idea from the French Maginot Line?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Heh, that is really close actually. A lot of these abilities were developed from examples of Napoleon's fighting tactics. Some are the result of more recent tactical examples (air burst and such), but the Maginot Line actually used many of the artillery techniques Napoleon popularized (though not with much success...considering the German Blitzkrieg went around it).
বছরখানেক আগে BrokenSun35 said…
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Atena kenmei (Athena the Wise)
Release Command: Show your Wisdom!

Appearance: In its sealed state it is a small 1 foot completely gold dagger with writing engraved on the side when released it turns into a completely gold spear that shines like the sun, the spear has what seems like writing engraved all over the spear .

Shikai Abilities:
Interijensu (Intelligence): The wielders eyes begin to shine and after a few seconds the light dies down but the wielder now have extreme intelligence and foresight, the wielder can now predict a few steps of the opponent when they attack the wielder.

Konran (Turmoil): This ability is constant; it causes the opponents judgment of right and wrong to be clouded by anger and the battle, so the opponent will know something is wrong and will do it anyways this ability can be resisted by stronger willed people.

Shīrudo o ori (Weaving Shield): When attacked a shield that was instantaneously weaved together this shield can block any kido 40 and below and can block moderate physical attack, this ability can be used every 1 minute and the shield lasts for 2 minutes...

Bankai Name: Subete shitte iru atena (The All Knowing Athena)
Bankai Appearance: She keeps the spear but gains a pure golden shield with a red X going across it she also gains a golden helmet, golden armor and a gold skirt armor piece, all of these pieces of armor have writing engraved on them and the writing seems to be constantly moving.

Bankai Abilities:
Kanzen'na konran (Complete Turmoil): This ability is constant, this ability is like the 2nd Shikai but the effect on the opponent is greater, clouding their sense of judgment faster and even more and the clouding stays for the entire battle.

Orību no ki (The Olive Tree): An olive tree sprouts out of the ground holding a single Olive the wielder can pick this olive and eat it this olive can heal the wielders wounds like cuts and minor broken bones, If the opponent eats this it will slowly eat away at their spiritual energy until it has taken away 1/2. This olive tree can be used every 2 minutes.

Sensō no raiburari (Library of War): A total of 50 books appear out of nowhere and start circling with a 5 feet radius around the opponent after about 1 minute of circling they stop and glow, the wielder then slams down her spear and words molding together to look like swords, spears, knives, daggers, words shaped like weapons of all sorts shoot out of the books towards the opponent. They travel at kido speed and have a normal cutting ability but do not follow the opponent around and can be blocked by the opponent but this circle of books follows the opponent but the wielder cannot attack the opponent while this ability is in use.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Tan'ya (The Blacksmith)
Release Command: Build the Pathway to the Heavens

Appearance: In its sealed state it is a 2 foot tall axe and a 3 foot tall handle with carvings all over it when released the wielders axe turns into a giant gold battle hammer with a 5 foot long handle that is made of pure gold the hammer itself is 3 feet in length and 2 feet in width.

Shikai abilities:
Saisho sakusei (The First Creation): The wielder’s hammer disappears and is replaced by a solid red spear the tip of the blade is on fire, the wielder can send columns of fire that are 5 feet wide and ten feet tall or small bullet like blasts of fire at the opponent(He can use as many blasts of fire as he wants ti,, the time is over), the wielder can use this ability for 3 minutes and has a recharge time of 3 minutes

Dai sakusei (The Second Creation): The wielder’s hammer starts to peel away and start to form 2 metal men on both sides of the wielder once the wielders hammer is completely gone there are 2 gold men standing next to the wielder the have piercing red ruby like eyes, and instead of hands they have swords that are as wide as their arm and about 1 foot long they are relatively slow and have slightly above average strength they are semi easy to destroy (It takes a above average attack from the opponent) but if hit by a kido spel 40 and below the men will just abosrb the attack, if not killed this ability lasts for 2 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 minutes..

Kami mono no buki (Weapons of the Divine Creator): The wielder slams his hammer down on the ground and a circle of black fire surrounds an area of 50 feet the fire is 10 feet tall and is diffucult to escape anw iwll burn like a normal fire, after about 2 seconds a circle opens up in the sky around the circle,different types of weapons then rain down for 10 seconds these weapons vary from arrows, tridents, spears, swords, staffs, if hit it does not hurt the opponent just leaches away 1/5 of their spiritual energy for each time they are hit (So if they are hit 5 times they are completely defenseless)

Bankai Name: Hēpaisutosu-shin sumisu (Hephaestus the Divine Smith)
Bankai Appearance: The wielders hammer splits into 2 smaller hammers with the same appearance, each hammer is a total of 4 feet in length the handles being 2 feet long and the hammer being 2 feet long and 2 feet in width it still is all gold.

Bankai Abilities:
Tan'ya no hi (The Blacksmith’s Fire): The wielder clangs the hammers together causing them to set on fire, tendrils start to snake out of the hammers these tendrils lash out and are extremely hot the wielder can morph and shift these tendrils into different items (when morphed they retain the heat)(Swords, spears, ect..). This ability is active for 3 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 minutes

Shippai no sakusei (The Failed Creation): The hammers start to glow and cracks appear all around the hammers. Each hammer now will explode with the force of a 20 ton TNT bomb if it makes contact with something this can only be used twice for each hammer (Meaning each hammer will only explode twice) per Bankai release.

Saikō no sakusei (The Supreme Creation): The a 20 feet tall golden man covered in golden armor appears behind the wielder this man has red eyes and is wielding a large sword and shield the armor is covered in strange designs, the man has the strength and speed of the wielder but the man stays on the area for 5 minutes and has a recharge time of 10 minutes (The Man can be cut by a very strong attack from the opponent but kido spells 70 and below will be absorbed)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Erumesu ryokō (Hermes the Traveler)
Release Command: Take Them to the Underworld

Appearance: The sealed form of the zanpakuto is normal katana with a gold handle and has compass rose as a guard, the only that is special about the blade is that their seems to be things written on the blade, when released the wielder gains a pair of bronze gauntlets and on the top of the gauntlets near the knuckles there are 2 feet blades protruding out of it.

Shikai Abilities:
Erumesu no kōi (Hermes’s Favor): This is a constant ability that increases the speed of the wielder by 2x for 2 minutes but doesn not increase the speed of shunpo and has a recharge time of 5 minutes

Hi no tabi (Traveling Fire): Fire surrounds the gauntlets of the wielder the wielder can now control fire as a defense or a attack (pillars of fire, whips, ect..) when the wielder cannot do 2 things at the same time (Can’t do a wall of fire and attack with a whip at the same time and the )fire generated by the ability is limited by the surface area of the gloves (how much fire surrounds them is how much you can make), fire is restored instantaneously after it is used up. After one minute of using this ability it has a 5 minute recharge.

Bankai Name: Erumesu no kami (Hermes the God)
Bankai Appearance: He still keeps the gauntlets but the swords are replaced by sharp spikes at the end of the knuckles, he gains a bronze cap with 2 small wings coming out of the sides and gains a pair of bronze boots with bronze wings protruding out of the back (The wings start at where the boots start and stop just below the heel and extend out at about a foot) and what looks like a white Greek toga.

Bankai Abilities:
Erumesu no shukufuku (The Blessing of Hermes): This ability is now constant his speed is now doubled and this ability lasts until the wielder disengages his Bankai but this ability does not increase shunpo speed

Kyūkyoku no hi (The Ultimate Fire) The wings of his boots and the knuckles of his gauntlets are engulfed in flames the wielder now has a control of this fire he can add on to the fire only if the area around them is not moist and he can use this fire as a defense or an attack he can also do 2 things at once with the fire (Like make a wall of fire AND use a fire whip) plus this ability has unlimited use for as long as Bankai is activated.

Keiken'na torikku (Godly Trickery): The scene around the wielder starts distort and shift after a minute it turns back to normal, this ability toys with the opponents senses making them see everything backwards (Like Shinji but everything isn’t upside down for the opponent) this ability lasts for 5 minutes and has a recharge time of 10 minutes
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Aresu senshi (Ares the Warrior)
Release Command: Rip them to Shreds!

Appearance: Sealed it is a 5 foot long spear with a 2 foot long pure black tip when released the wielders spear disappears and are replaced by a normal katana and a shield which seemed to be splattered with blood which are stained on.

Shikai Abilities:
Senshi no shien (The Warrior’s Assistance): The wielders strength is doubled for 2 minutes after the time is up the ability has a 3 minute recharge time.

Piasu kōgeki (Piercing Attack): When this ability is used the strength of the wielders attack increased by .1 when they are repeated so first attack normal strength then the second 1.1 then the third 1.2 and so on and so forth, but this increase does not work if the wielder stops attack repeatedly.

Kōmuin (The Servants): This ability calls upon Ares 2 servants Phobos “Fear” and Demios “Terror”, their appearance is horrifying they have distorted faces and have greenish blue skin, Phobos and Demios are have relatively slow speed but have above average strength and have the experience of a 3rd seated squad member if not killed they last for 5 minutes and have a recharge time f 10 minutes and have normal skin so they can be cut like a normal person.

Bankai Name: Aresu chi ga sāsuti (Ares the Blood Thirsty)
Bankai Appearance: The sword grows an extra foot and becomes pitch black and jagged the wielder also keeps the shield but it becomes slightly larger, black with a red X on it the wielder also gains pitch black armor and a pitch black helmet all of the items are stained with blood.

Bankai Abilities:
Senshi no chikara (The Warrior’s Power): The wielders strength is increased by 2x , this ability lasts for 5 minutes but has a 10 minute recharge time.

Buki-ko (Armory): Different types of weapons appear in random locations stuck in their place (Not inside the opponent or cutting them) this battle area is where both the wielder and the opponent have to fight in

Warenai gun (The Unbreakable Army): More creatures looking like Phobos and Demios appear there is a total of 50 each of them they all have distorted faces but their skin are different colors, they are relatively slow speed but have above average strength and have the experience of a 3rd seated squad member these soldiers are unbreakable so they cant die but can be blasted back buut not killed, they last for 5 minutes and have a recharge time f 10 minutes.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zanpakuto/Shikai Name: Utsukushi (The Beauty)
Release Command: Intoxicate them with your Beauty!

Shikai Appearance: Sealed the blade is a pure white katana that is completely straight with a heart engraved in the middle of the blade, the handle of the blade is a very bright pink, when released it becomes an average sword sized Keris (It is a wavy dagger) with a peal white blade and a white handle.

Shikai Abilities:
Miru hito no me (Eye of the Beholder): The wielder is surrounded by a pink mist, it swirls around her like a violent tornado for 10 seconds then disperses, Now every time the opponent is about to harm the wielder, either it be a sword strike or a kido spell, the opponent sees the person they love or loved the most in their life instead of the wielder for the time they are attacking the wielder.

Raburī wa hato (The Lovely Dove) The wielders Keris turns into a pure white dove in the wielders hands, the dove then flies towards the opponent when it is 5 feet away from the opponent it turns into a explosion of white feathers, these feathers are razor sharp and there are a total 20 of them. The wielder can use this ability 5 times before they have to wait 3 minutes for a recharge, (They can be used every 2 seconds between each other)

Awa no tate (Shield of the Foam): Foam forms around the wielders hand, it then hardens into a clam shell that is pure white, the shell can be broken by any kido spell 75# and above, this has a 3 minute recharge time.

Bankai Name: Afurodīte eien utsukushi (Aphrodite the Everlasting Beauty)
Bankai Appearance: The wielder Keris turns into a staff 6 feet tall scythe that is pure white that has the word “Love” Written in pink on both sides of the scythe, the wielder also is now wearing a white dress that stops at her knees and a pure white tiara

Bankai Abilities:
Miru hito no me (Eye of the Beholder): This abilities is exactly the same as the first shikai but the wielder now stays the person the opponent loved or loves the most the whole entire battle and the wielder also gains knowledge about the person they are to use against the opponent

Ai no juchū (Love’s Orders): The wielders voice seems to echo when she talks, the wielder now can be “persuasive” if the wielder says to stop attacking if the opponent doesn’t have a strong mind the will follow her order but if they do have a strong mind they will still have a VERY strong urge to stop attacking and even hesitate to attack..

Shi no ai (The Dying Love): An image appears behind the wielder, if the opponents person they loved the most has died their death is shown in the images behind the wielder if the opponents loved one hasn’t died it shows a “Murder” of their loved one, who “murders” the loved one is the person the wielder hates the most in their current life and if the opponent doesn’t love any one at all and is isolated it shows the reason why the don’t love anyone and are isolated , this ability lasts for 3 minutes and has a 10 minute recharge time limited
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name : Shun Iba

Height : 5'11

Weight : 190 LBS

Muscel build : Meduim and lightly toned

Body type : Athlectic with a slender look

Rank : asstaint captain 7th divsion. former asstaint captain 8th divsion

Apperance : Shun wears a normal shinigami rob but he has it open with no shirt underneath revealing his Muscel's he wears glasses Simlair to Nano and Lisa he also carryies a small black book with him in witch he writes things down in. his hair is long and Brown it's down to his shoulders but he wears it in a pony tail and has one bang covering his left eye his eye's are a deep golden color and his skin is very lightly tan.

Persnailty : he is one of the most Loyal people in all of soul soceity and he thinks Highly of his Captain as well as his Divsion often caliming that 7th divsion is the best Divsion in Goeti 13 also he loves to meet new people and is very humble and friendly with members of other Divsions but much like his captain/ best friend he hold his Honor and pride and will always fulfill a promise.

Bio : not much is known about where shun came from just that he grew up in one of the poor parts of soul soceity and that he met shin when he entered the acdeamy and was put into squad 8 and late on moved out into 7th divsion he also has had history in squad 13 and 1 it is unknown if he was a seated offcier while he was in these squads or if he was a random soul reaper.

stats :

Strength : 85

Shunpo : 89

Kido : 59

Agility : 100

Hand to hand : 100

Durabilty : 65

Stamina : 65

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : Kaze katta ( wind cutter )

Bankai name : Taka Katto Kaze ( Falcon cutting wind )

Release phrase : Take flight

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Kaze looks like a Wizakshi green wraping around it's hilt it's also shorter than most Wizakshi by 3 inches.

Shikai description : once Kaze transforms it keep it's form as a Wizakshi but the blade turns into a deep forest green Color and the gaurd turns into that of a wing of a Falcon.

Shikai abilties : Tatsumaki Bakuha ( Tornado Blast ) what Shun does is he thrusts his blade forward and a Tornado come's blasting out of the tip of the blade the Tornado is the size and power of an F3 Tornado so it can Destory buildings and can cause Major Damage of hallow Meduim Damage on Fraccion and low Damage on espada. the Tornado is equal to a level 35 Kido and can be blocked by Kido the Tornado also travels at Kido speed. Shun can use this abilty once every 5 minutes.

Kaze Bakuha ( Wind Blast ) this abilty is a torrent of Razor wind so when caught in the torrent you get sliced up each cut is 4 inches deep the cut's are "salshing" inside the torrent is equal to a really sharp Razor blade cutting your skin. the torrent is 10 feet long and 10 feet wide it travels at kido speed and can be blocked by kido level 35 and lower.

Kaze Kire ( Wind Slice ) this abilty let's Shun fire Sickle shaped blasts of wind from his blade he can fire up to three of these at a time each sickle travels at Kido speed and is equal to a level 25 Kido .the blasts are 4 feet long and 4 feet wide and have a 2 minute cool down time. yes they can cut you other wise it would be useless

Bankai description : when Kaze Katta turns into Taka Katto Kaze it turn into Trench spikes with Combat looking knives on the ends that are to a Dead point the brass Kunckel part of his Trench spikes are to a point as well ( so picture Assuma's Trench spikes but there more pointed ) they are no longer green in color they are now Falcon coloration pattern so Brown and a faded white.

Bankai abilties :

Tatsumaki Sentou ( Torando Punch ) with this abilty Shun thrusts his hand forward and a F5 Torando come rageing out of the tip of his Trench spikes it at Kido speed and is 20 feet long and 20 feet wide and can be stopped by kido of level 35 still also he can now use this abilty once every 3 minutes.

Meshi Hi Sono Kaze ( call of the wind ) this allows Shun to control all the wind in a 5 foot Circular Raiduis yes he can move the Area . he can control it in Varies forms ( sickle like shaped blasts, small breeze's , Tornado's ETC ) each one traveling 2x faster than normal Kido and can be stopped by Kido of level 35 and lower. this abilty lasts for 5 minutes and has the same cool down time of 5 minutes.

Kaze Butoku ( Wind Martial Arts ) with this abilty when shun kicks or punches he can make a Gust of wind come out of the tip of his feet or hand . the gusts of wind can range from a small summer breeze with barely anyharm to a Vicious gust of wind that blows the enemey 10 feet away from him the breeze's can be stoped by any form of kido because this is a melee move the gusts of wind are equal to a level 25 kido spell.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name : Kintaro komamura
Age : 1400 ( Looks like he's in his Mid 40's early 30's )
Height : 6'1
Weight : 220LBS
Muscel Build : exterme Heavily Toned
Body type : Athletic Body Builder
Apperance : Kintaro wears a shinigami robe with shortend slevee's and hand gaurds exactly like Sajin Komamura. His face and body are that of a more human like Were-wolf so his face is that of a wolf but his body looks like a really Muscular Man with all black fur his eye's are a deep yellow . ( so Picture a Black more wolf like Version of Komamura ).

Persnailty : much like his Grandfather he is Loyal Respectful Honorable and Humble to everyone he meet's he is also a Prime example of the 7th Divsion he is short tempered at time's but much like Shun he thinks Highly of his Captain and would die for him in a spilt Second. he is also a fan of the Illutetant Shun they often have tea together every wedenseday and hang out on there days off. However he dislike's the 11th divsion members with a passion.

Stats :
Strength : 65
Durabilty : 65
Stamina : 65
Kido : 70
Shunpo : 70
Swordsman ship : 80

Zanpakuto :

Shikai name : Musha Kara Tsuchi ( Warrior from Earth )

Bankai name : Musha Kara Tentou ( Warrior from Heavan )

Release Phrase : Show them the power of a Warrior Musha

Zanpakuto Sealed state Description : when Musha is in it's sealed form it is a full sized Katana with a Rectangular Shaped Hilt and is a normal Silver color blade with light fire red wrapings around the hilt.

Shikai Description : once in shikai the blade remains it's same look but the dull side is a dark grey and the Tip of the Katana also looks like a Rectangular shape.

Shikai Abilty : Once in Shikai much like his Grandfather when he strikes his blade turns into the Limb of a Gaint that can extend up to 20 feet the arm doesn't retract when he is done fighting he can keep the Arm of the Gaint out and use it as he please's the arm travel's at Kido speed and can be blocked by all Kido. the arm has the same blade diffrent hilt as Kintaro the blade is ten feet and the arm is 10 feet for the total of 20 feet . the arm can also grab and throw things.

Bankai Description : once in Bankai the blade is Black on top with a matching silver color on the bottom but looks no diffrent from Shikai. Also a 300 ft tall Samurai appears it's in all Black Armor and wear a Demon Kabuto that take's up it's whole face the Armor as I said is black with a red Triming and the sword in it's hand is Identical to the one Kintaro is holding on the right arm the Gaint has a Built in small sheild in it's Armor.

Bankai Abilty : Kintaro and the Gaint are sycronized to one another and can move Indviually when the Gaint moves Induvally it's really slow but has devistateing strikes on the Enviorment and functions like a human by that I mean it can Grab things throw them etc. when they are Sycronized the Gaint move's at Kido speed the Gaint can also Launch a Gaint cero based attack at the enemey that is equal to a level 50 kido spell the blast is 20 feet long and 20 feet wide and travels at Kido speed. the down side to this massive Bankai is any wound inflicted on Kintaro appear on the Gaint any Wound inflicted on the Gaint appear on Kintaro.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bleachfan12 said…
whiteflame55 i still don't get the third abillity of that one that i asked you about but don't try to explain it for it takes me a wile to get things if i don't understand them by the second time but thanks for the attempt. by the way nice zanpakuto, i would change the release comand, it's really long but it is up to you. i guess that you like sajin kommomura(sorry if the name is spelled wrong).

this is a new zanpakuto that i just thought about

name: fate

release command: deal

shikai appearance: sword gains a light in the midle of the handle of the sword that flashes super fast different colors that represent the different attacks, the soul reaper knows what the colors mean. the blade changes from a standard blade and gains saw like edges.

abillities: ( all of the abillities are randomly chosen the soul reaper has no choise in the matter)
-gattling gun- is a ground type attack, it launches fifty golf ball sized rockes that can destroy buildings.
-wave- is a water type attack, basicly it launches a wave of water from the sword at the target.
-flame whip- a whip of flame erupes from the tip of the blade and can be controled for five minites, the whip extends up to fifty feet.
-holy light- causes an extremly bright light to eroupt from the blade that blinds anyone (incluting the soul reaper) that looks at it for five minites.
-winter chill- it lauches freezing cold air/water that is capable of freezing a person to death if they can't excape the blast, the blast is shot in the direction the soul reaper is facing for a mile and is easly dogable for a person who knows shunpo.
(many others that i can't think of)

bankai: eternal fate

i can't think of the apperance of the bankai

bankai special abillities: it increases the chance of the soul reaper geting the attack that he wants and the attacks power is increased as well.
-for example the flame whip gains four whips instead of one
-the wave is biger and faster
etc,ext...

whiteflame55 i always like to hear your comments as well as anyone else.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
here is finally the Revised version of 4th divsion asstaint captain Reiku Mandran

Name : Reiku Mandran

Height : 5'2

Rank: Asstain captain of 4th Divsion, Former 8th seat of 9th divsion, future captain of 4th divsion

Muscel build : Low muscel build

Body type : slender and lanky ( like Retsu )

apperance : Reiku has Meduim legength blonde hair that she always wears in a bun or a ponytail she has beautiful baby blue eye's. the sleeve's of her shinigami Rob look a bit long for her because of her slender body she is also very chesty so her breasts tend to pop out of her robe. as quoted by Nabimaru during her short stay in squad nine "welcome to squad nine I adore haveing the most Beautiful woman in soul society as my eigth seat." guy's in squad nine and in squad four seem to have a natural atteraction to reiku of wich she despise's.

persnailty : reiku is a shy outgoing person but she is also the type to speak her mind when asked she only speaks when spoken too and thinks highly of the fourth divsion as well as the other captains in the gotei 13 she thinks all captains are useful she also thinks highly of her captain.

Bio : Reiku had a tuff life she was always the one who her family depended on she made dinner and cooked and cleaned in hope's of one day joining the shinigami acdeamy and becomeing a squad four member one day when she was off doing shopping a fourth divsion shinigami sensed that she had high level retsu and that she join the acdeamy at once and gave her a one way ticket and so she packed her bag's and is now liveing what she often calls the high life and sends her family little bits of her income as a soul reaper.

Stats

Strength : 15

shunpo : 100

Agilty : 90

Kido : 100

Stamina : 60

Durabilty : 40

Endurance : 20

Zanpakuto :

release phrase : Heal the world

shikai name : Narou ( to heal )

Bankai name : Narou seken ( to heal the world )

Shikai abilties :

shikai descirption : in it's shikai and sealed state the blade looks normal with a ghostly white sash around it. when the blade enters in shikai it turns into a Reverse blade sword with the sharp part of the sword on top.

aigo sekisho ( Protection barrier ) this abilty prodouce's a small barrier that acts as a level 55 Bakudo it protects the user from binding skills it can stop any given sword strike the barrier can only block up to levl 50-60 Kido spells, this abilty has no given time limit but can hold up to 3 people in the barrier the barrier is eight by eight.

engo sutansu ( protection stance )

this abilty allowes Reiku to use Bakudo's , healing kido and Binding spells at half of the cost of what they normailly cost they also seem to be 3x more effective however the moment she trys to activate a Hado this abilty wears off, the binding spell she casts are little one by one barrier's that heal the people inside minor wounds heal in seconds major wounds heal in 2-5 minutes. Only one person to a barrier and people who are dead cannot be healed.

mamori sutansu ( Deffense stance ) the blade completely melts away and turns into a green liquid that take's up a 10 foot Raiduis if the liquid touches an enemey it freeze's them ( I.E if a drop is on your finger your finger freeze's) it take's 2 minutes for some one to completly defrost and 30 seconds for parts of the body to deforst the liquid can be moved around to get in the enemyies way the liquid moves 1x faster than kido speed. the liquid can only freeze up to three people at a time and can be stopped by level 35 kido.

Bankai Abiltyies

Bankai desciption : the blade give's off a blinding green flash the blade keep's it's fourm as a reverse blade sword but extends two inches and the sharp side looks dull.

Chiyu Tacchi ( healing touch ) this abilty is staright forward but is riskey if Reiku's Blade touches anything that has Human tissue it heals it with great effectivness it take's Milliseconds for Minor wounds to heal and 60 seconds to 2 minutes for major wounds to heal however the blade has to be constantly touching the person for the person to be healed if the person runs off before all wounds are healed there injuries will come back slowly ( EX : if a shinigami was stabbed in the gut and only had the wound healing partly the wound would return in 10 seconds or sooner ) this move is also risky because it counts for Espada's too so if a really injured espada touches the blade it's wounds heal as well.

Yakushi ( The healing Buddha ) the blade transforms into a Gaint Buddha like Figure it's mouth is wide open and a green liquid is pouring from it's mouth into a bowl of which is held in the bottom two hands of the Buddha the other two arm's are used to grab up to 4 people at a time two in each hand , they place you in the bowl with the green Liquid of wich can heal you this abilty is also Deffensive if the two hands aren't being used for healing , the two hands make a hand the sigin of the Tiger and a liquid leaks out of the Budha's mouth the liquid take's up a 20 foot Raiduis and is used to freeze the enemey the enemey can be defrosted in a peroid over five minutes or melted out it take's 30 seconds for some one to become completely frozen the Ice this abilty can be stoped by level 45 Kido spells.

Shouheki benso ( Barrier of Deffense ) this is a Gaint 20 by 20 Barrier that can hold a Crowd of 10 people Reiku can also make smaller Barriers that are one by one and protect one person if she does this she make's 20 small barriers this abilty protects agaisnt all sword strike's that are captain level. the small barriers protect people from level 50-60 Kido. the Gaint barrier protects people from Kido level 60-70 and can also stop captain level sword strikes.

Alright, no more putting this off:
wolfmaster (Kaze katta) -
The language you use for speed is really confusing. "1x faster than kido speed" speaks to me as "2x kido speed," though you may mean "equal to kido speed". Make that clear.
1) So I thought I'd recognized the F5 classification, and when I looked it up, I turned out to be right. F5 is the highest class of tornado. It's so high that they document every single one. The ability to spawn one, even once every 5 minutes, is ridiculous for a shikai ability. Even with what you've given about the amount of damage it causes, I'm skeptical. Wind doesn't tend to do a tremendous amount of damage, but this would basically throw your opponent around without any control. Traveling 2x the speed of kido makes it all the more ridiculous. We're talking about a gigantic torrent of wind.
2) This one's also too fast. Someone who gets caught in this will have 4 inch cuts all over themselves, so it shouldn't ever be so fast as you've said.
3) So can these sickle blasts cut? I mean, when I think sickle, I think cutting blade, so making it equivalent to a kido blast seems...odd. If it acts like a normal kido blast, why does it look like sickles? And if it cuts, it shouldn't move at 2x kido speed.

1) Look to #1 among the shikai. As a bankai ability, it's not too strong without the speed increase, but it is still rather insane at that speed.
2) Controlling all that wind seems pretty overzealous. Basically what that would mean is that your opponent would be almost completely incapable of hitting you. The difficulty with wind as opposed to ice, water, fire, lightning, etc. is that it's unlimited. You will never run out of wind. So I'd say either make this area much smaller (so small that it's only defensive and assisting in your physical strikes) or reduce your capacity to use it.
3) This one's fine.
বছরখানেক আগে BLAMargera123 said…
cool
Zanpakuto/Shikai: Mallanose II "Scarab King"
release command: "Swarm Mellanose"
Description: The blade is golden with a scarab engraved in the middle of the blade, and the handle is golden with a ruby at the end of the handle.
Bankai Name: "Swarm King Mellanose II"
Description: The Whole Sword transforms into a giant shield to look like a scarab, the horn of the scarab shield is used as a cannon, and the wings of the shield cause flight.
Shikai Abilities:
"Swarm" the users zanpakuto blade turns into a swarm of locusts to eat away the enemy.
"The swarm that killed the world" The users blade transform into a never ending swarm that the user cant even possess.
Bankai Abilities:
"Fly King Mallanose II" the shield's wings open up to make a golden aura to cause flight.
"Protect King Mallanose II" the shield expands to make an even larger shield.
"Conquer King Mallanose II" the shields horn creates a large blast that can level a whole city.
Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Mallanose II is 10 feet tall and wears golden armor with a cape of scarabs, large wings, and the shield attached to his arm.

(NOTE: this is my cousins zanpakuto not mine i wanted to make him one!)

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wolfmaster (Musha Kara Tsuchi) -
There's no problems with the ability, but it is way too similar to Komamura's. It's obvious that you planned on him being closely related to the captain, it's just too much. You're going to have to find a way to separate them definitively.

bleachfan12 -

1) This needs more specifics. How fast are these launched? How much explosive power does each have? Are they launched all together, or sequentially?
2) So it's just a wave of water? How quickly does it move, how large is it?
3) Does the whip just burn? Is it substantial (i.e., can it be stopped by a physical force) or is it entirely made of fire?
4) So the light is continuous, or is the light just a one time flash?
5) How large is the expanse of ice that is shot out (i.e., what area does it cover)?
You might want to limit the shikai abilities to 3, even if they're randomized this is a bit much.

Bankai: You should make this more specific. Increasing the success of an attack is extremely vague and difficult to measure. Increasing the power is not. You explained how it increases in some ways, but you'd need to do it for every one of them.
Kaze Katta I didn't change the Bankai abilty with thef5 tornado is because I find it suits it because Bankai's are spouse to be powerful but I did tone down it's speed.

I gave the nesscary Changes to Kintaro
Name: Aekongre Tuparba

Height:5`9

weight:193

Muscle build:Completely average

Apperance:Dark brown long hair, deep blue eyes, tan skin, tall for his age, hansome facial features, thin narrow eyebrows, curved scar that runs down the bottom of hid left eye to his chin. Large feather tatto on his right tricep. Has a double cowlick. wears a half black, half white sleavless hakama.

Personality:keeps to himself often and feels very self concious tword what people think of him. very smart and speaks only when spoken to. jokes very rarely. likes to be secluded, and prefers to fight alone.

Bio: When he was in the soul society, he joined a family consisting of an older sister, a mother, and a father. The mother and father took a big liking to aekongre, sometimes forgetting that the sister was even there. This caused her to be cold and hard twords aekongre.On night, the sister killed the parents in there sleep. she then found out aekongre had seen the whole thing. He cried out, alerting nearby shinigami. she cut him across the face with a sicle and fled. His anger twords her caused him to have an immense. He trained and entered the soul academy. he passed all tests perfectly. He then learned his sister had become a powerful hollow.

Strength:70
Shunpo:60
Kido:30
Swordsmanship:95
Hand to Hand:100
Durability:80
Stamina:100

Zanpaktou:

Name:Komanchiarumjiro muchi(Comanche armadillo whip)
Sealed:Perfect straight katana with an axe like square tip. the guard is triangular with 3 small holes, in each hole is tied a length of beads, one has red, one has black, one has yellow. Tsuba is a grainy yellow with a black arrow on either side. has a white and red feather dangling from the back end.

Spirit: small old man with a huge featherd headress. holds a smoking pipe and has a long thick speat attached to his back.

Release:Roll up and protect.

shikai description:very long whip chain with silver beads all over it. Blade is a large tomahawk with red and black markings. handle looks exacly like its sealed form.

shikai ability:1.san shima arumajiro(Three banded armadillo)Creates a segmented sheild that protects the front half of aekongre. only protects from narrow or weak attacks. takes time to form.2.Roku Bando arumanjiro(six banded armadillo) created a segmented sheild that covers aekongre is a ball like shield. protects against wide or multiple attacks. very strong, takes time to form.3.Arumajiro no shippo ponchi(Armadillo tail punch) handle of chaim flys forward and wraps around enemy. aekongre pulls him forward and punches him in the face, sending him striaght to the ground.

Bonkai name:Komanchiarumjiro muchi, senso yansu kaze(comanchi armadillo whip, war lance wind)
Release:Dig and fly

Desription: chain retreat back into the handle and tomahawk turns into a war lance. Blade is all black and oval shaped. Blade is also serrated. pole is a grainy yellow and has white and red feathers. Chain is longer and thinner.

Bonkai ability:1.Chihiyo jishin danso(surface rupture) oval blade spins and chain creates a shield around aekongre. Just digs into the ground.2.Chenyansu Yajirushi(Chain lance arrow) used in unison with chihiya jishin danso. chain elongates an takes the form of a bow. war lance is fired from it. accuracy is low from under ground. can be used above ground.3. Ransu tatsumaki(lance tornado) War lance erupts from the ground and takes a tornado like formation, damage will be great if hit by it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Aekongre Tuparba Age:176(18 in apperance) Height:5`9 weight:193 Muscle build:Comple
বছরখানেক আগে bleachfan12 said…
hmmm
thank you whiteflame55 i thought i'd try one that was based soly on chance, and boy do you think these things through. i got the idea from reading about the 8th captains zanpakuto were it wouldn't let him use an abillity if it wasn't in the mood.

i think i'll just scrap that one for it's to difficult to think about what attacks should be included, i wanted more then 3 abillities so the chance of geting the same one would be minimal thanks for the comment though.
বছরখানেক আগে ShadowCodie1234 said…
I've come up with a new zanpakuto so here it is.

Zanpakuto apperance-Dual full tang katanas. One has a gold sheath and the other has a black sheath.
The gold ones name is Genwaku Awai (Blinding Light)
The black ones name is Fuhen Kuragari (Everlasting Darkness)

Shikai Release Command-Through the Everlasting Darkness shines the Blinding Light Genwaku Awai, and The Everlasting Darkness shuts out the Blinding Light Fuhen Kuragari.

Shikai appearance-Genwaku Awai has become a completely Golden Schimatar and Fuhen Kuragari has become a completely black Schimatar

Shikai Power 1-I can teleport into any shadowed area with Fuhen Kuragari.

Skikai Power 2-Genwaku Awai can blind my oppenents with a flash of light (only last about 10 seconds).

Skikai Power 3-Genwaku Awai allows me to heal moderate injurys to myself.

Bankai Name-Amatsu Genwaku Awai (Heavenly Blinding Light)
Tenma Fuhen Kuragari (Demonic Everlasting Darkness)

Bankai appearance-Same as Shikai

Bankai Power 1-Changes battlefield from complete blackness to blinding sunlight every 15 seconds.

Bankai Power 2-Swing of blade creates a dragon out of light or darkness, depending on the blade swung, that attacks the oppenent causing severe damage if it connects. Very slow moving attack though.

Bankai Power 3-I get two wings one made out of pure light the other out of pure darkness, making me four times faster than normal and twice as strong. (Can only use at brink of death)

Spirit appearance-Genwaku Awai is a dragon that looks light she is made of pure light and Fuhen Kuragari is a dragon that looks like he is made of shadows.

Bio-Woke up one day in the Rukon District after being attacked and killed by a hollow in the human world with two swords on his side. He was then attacked by bandits and found and saved by a old retired shinigami. He was then trained in basic sword fighting skills before setting out on his own. After getting into several fights and showing signs of spiritual pressure, old man yamamoto came and told him that he would no longer be allowed to live in the Rukon District. From there he was trained and graduated from the shinigami academy in less than five months. After that he was placed in squad 10. Soon after discovering his zanpakutos abilities he was moved to squad 2 because of the assasin like abiilites his zanpakuto showed. From there he became the captain of squad 3 and is to this day.

Behavior-Doesn't like to be shown up by any woman in battle, and prefers to be alone. The only people he is nice to belong to squad 3.

I think this one is pretty good myself but i would like everybodys comments if they don't mind.
বছরখানেক আগে kimoy4321 said…
smile
Name: Kim ( last name unknown )

Height:5'4"

weight: 122 lbs

Muscle build: average

Apperance:

kim has black hair, dark-brown eyes and he also wears the standard Shinigami robes.

Personality :

Kim is neutral to every thing he encounters but is serious during battles.

Bio:
As an agent of the covert ops he chooses to hide every info about him.

Offense : 100

Defense : 80

Mobility : 90

Kidō/Reiatsu : 100

Intelligence : 80

Physical Strength : 80

Total : 530/600

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]

Sashimasu ( Sting )

[release command]

Mokuteki , Sashimasu ( Aim , Sting )

[bankai name]

Kami no Hari ( God's Stinger )

=description -

Sashimasu in its sealded state takes the form of a wakizashi with dark green hilt and a silver round guard.

[shikai abilities] -
after saying the release command, Sashimasu will take the form of a katara (dagger). The wielder's lower arm holding Sashimasu is covered by an armor connected to the handle of the weapon.

= Kumon no kiri ( Mist of Agony )

- every time the wielder waves the dagger Sashimasu creates dark green mist, those who smell its strong scent will suffer intense pain making them unable to fight at their full potential. This ability also allows Sashimasu to extract small amount of reaitsu from the opponent and/or its zanpakuto. Extraction of reaitsu is only possible after the opponent smells the scent and Sashimasu gets contact with the zanpakuto and/or its owner. The wielder is unaffected by this ability. This ability is usable in both bankai and shikai modes.

[bankai abilities] -

= in its bankai state the zanpakuto retain its dagger form but is more dangerous, Kami no Hari creates large amount of poisonous mist ( without waving the weapon ) . The wielder is able to control the mist to avoid hurting allies. The unique poison of Kamisama no Hari can now burn( when the mist gets contact with the skin and the scent is not smelled ) or worst , damage and destroy cells ( only possible after smelling the strong scent of the mist ) at cellular level. Anyone affected by this ability suffers more intense pain while his body is destroyed at cellular level and turns into mist same to what Kami no Hari's. Either in shikai or bankai, the blade secretes poisonous fluid that flows from the handle to the tip.

Dokuga ( Venom Fang )=

this ability allows the wielder to fire highly condensed spiritual energy. The wielder pulls his dagger back as it gathers dark green spiritual energy around the blade and launches it towards his opponent. The fired spiritual energy contains Kamisama no Hari's poison and takes the form of a projectile when fired. Anyone hit will suffer intense pain while his body is destroyed at cellular level and turns into mist. The wielder can fire multiple blast in rapid succession with relative ease. These blast has enough force to demolish several buildings.

Hyaku doku-dama ( Hundred Venom Spheres )=

the wielder forms hundred venom spheres overhead. The spheres are made of reaitsu that contains Kami no Hari's poison. At the wielder's will the hundred spheres shoot towards the opponent. When it hits an opponent the poison will go to its body and destroy it at cellular level.

:)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Chaosforgotten said…
English name: Shifting Mist

Japanese name: ShifutoMisuto

Release command: Shade!

Bankai name: Itsuwari no

misuto o shifuto

Descrption: It's Shikai has a

guard shaped like a swirling

cloud with sharp pointed

features. The blade is white

and the hilt is red with white

stripes from guard to bottom.

Bankai is a scythe with a

black pole and red blade.

There is a second blade going

the opposite way from the main

blade it is half the length

of the main blade. The

bladeless end features a pure

white billowing plume.

Shikai abilities:

Kumo o katameru- It condenses

the air in the area designated

by a swing of the blade into a

hard substance resembling a

small patch of heavy fog. Can

be used as a shield, meant to

be used as a shield.

Kiri o tsutsumu- Covers the

field with heavy fog

concealing movements to all

(Including the user.)

Bankai abilities:

Misutokurōn- Creates a perfect

image of the wielder that can

attack as a real being but

dissaparates when struck.

Kanzen ni kiri o kakusu- The

wielder becomes one with the

mist created and in exchange

for massive amounts of riatsu

can take on the properties of

mist when attacked (An example

is when a blade swings at

wielder, it passes through as

if it were cutting mist.)
বছরখানেক আগে bleach_num4_fan said…
Chaosforgotton - can you try to use a different format for typing your zanpakuto? yours gave me a headache.
বছরখানেক আগে Mei_Hana-chan said…
wink
Hey everybody! Im Hana Mei and I'm relatively new to Bleach and its fan stuff and was wondering if anybody could give me some pointers about making my own zanpakuto! Thanks!!! ;P
Hana Mei: Make sure you try to be as creative as possible. Picking traits and powers for your blade that resonate with you and your particular personality should be a goal while making your zanpakuto. After all, the zanpakuto soul is supposed to be born directly from yours. Its also a good idea to make sure that your blade isnt crazy overpowered. Ex. one hit kills, all powerful illusions and the like. also try to avoid blades that copy the powers of other blades, its been done 1000 times and honestly is getting rather obnoxious. Mostly just try to think outside of the box and think it through before you post it.
Thanks CanisDirus212!!! You've been very heplfull and im already working on making it. Do you know a good place to get your translations?
Haha what kind of translation? If you check my most recent blade on page 146 you'll see that I prefer to use Latin base names for my blades and their releases. But most online translators are fairly decent. At least for Latin translations.
wink
Okay, thanks! I think I'll use Japanese since thats where my grandparents and up lived. Lol. THANKS!!!
Two things, One, HOW THE HECK DOES THE FIRST PART OF THE HUECO MUNDO SEASON ENTER THE FRIGGIN NEW CAPTAIN SEASON! IS IT IN THE PAST OR DID HE GET ORDIHEMA OUT THAT FAST! AND WAS CHAD ACCUALLY KILLED! and two, hana mei, to get translations, google translator is wat i use.
wink
Ah Okie thanks! All the other places were really confusing... :P
বছরখানেক আগে Kazen217 said…
Name: Kazen Kusimuki
Father: Kenkyū-kai Kusimuki aka The Royal King
Personalility: Ruthless, which means he wont show mercy
Family Orgin: The Royal Family

Zanpakuto Name: Kuiaratameru (repent)
Shikai's Name: kuiaratameru Korosu (Repent Kill)
Release Command: Slay Sen shibō (Slay a thousand Deaths)
Bankai Name: Shi Kuiaratameru (Death Repents)

Shikai Abilities: Gives his master more powerthan before and slows down his masters opponent

Bankai Abilities: 1st form can transform of others swords and bankai and is able to use their abilities, 2nd form can be formed out of nowhere at anytime

More is to come i will post more about my character and his sword later please let me know what you think thx
বছরখানেক আগে Dragonbane78 said…
Hey I'm new so i just wanted to see if you guys like my idea for m a zanpakuto. here goes nothing. also there will be three of the zanpakutos.

Hain [Dragons eye(truth)]
Shikia: release "blaze"
Bankia: Dragons fang and eye
The shikia looks like an old fashion longsword exept the hilt is a dragons mouth.

Seerer: lets user see the future.

Hells wrath: releases the fires of hell

Min [Dragons fang(justice)]
Shikia: release "Blaze"
the sword looks like an old fashion broadsword exept has dragons mouth for hilt.
Bankia:HainMin(the dragons eye and fang)
Hain and min merg together to form a broad-longsword with dragon heads juting out for hilt gaurd.

Shikia ablities:

has only one Divine punishment: the sword attaches a thread of reistiu to the opponent if it turns gray you are guilty and will die extremely painful death.

bankia abilities:

seerer becomes more powerful.

Divine punishment becomes more powerful capturing multiple targets.

hells wrath becomes strong and greater in proportion and makes the shikias look like a small wild fire.

Gligamesh
Gligamesh looks like a regular zanpakuto execpt the hilt guard is curved up. it is in fact ten blades.

release: "incarnete"
the ten blades in to one gaint broadsword the weilder also gains the ability to control time and demonsions.

alpha: he can freeze, speed up, slow down, or destroy time all together.

Beta: can create or open demonsional portals.

Bankia: spidre(spider) Gligamesh

Gligamesh seperates and connects to chains. loses the hilts the chain is actually tiny blades connected by a large amount of reistiu. attach to the wielders back. the lenght is to how far the blades can go is unlimited. the wielder can either control the blades wiht his mind or his hands. the second form is for drastic measures only( other words you pissed me off).

abilities:
The ability to control time becomes even more powerful. Can also fire a slash like Ichigo's execpt it is compressed of time energy.

the ability to control demonsions becomes even more powerful. some thing as the time ability.

(When blades merge again) Apocalypse: can hold the opponent in a certian radius and release the end of the world on the opponent. can be so powerful completely destory the opponents zanpakuto.
বছরখানেক আগে jason_denean said…
No offense intended,Dragonbane, but most of your post is somewhat confusing. Could you maybe but in things like time limits or cooldowns on the see the future ability and time control? If the shinigami can use those whenever that would seem rather over powered. The other znapakutos count in this too. And your zanpakutos are already rather over powered as it is. You just really need to tone it down alot because they are all way to over powered. P.S. I;m not trying to be mean so please don't take it that way...
Now for my character.

Name Cyrus bane

Cyrus used to be Captian of squad 14. when he was in charge people feared him the only person loyal to him was his leutenaint Simin. Simin and CFyrus left the Soul scoiety brand tratiors for no reason the 14 squad was destroyed and all records of Cyrus or squad 14 destroyed. when he was in the human world he gained the power of the vizards by force. he then became their leader. soon after thought he was killed by hollows. he then became a hollow because he heard that they were becoming arrancars like Arturo. he became an arrancar like arturo they he did not hate the soul scoeity or the human world. the reason for doing this was so he could experince both parts of the Sprirt Cycle. he still has all of his abilities including the vizard mask. He has so much spiritual pressure now he can hold his bankia for years with out worry. he has black hair that goes to his waist it is tied in a ponytail. His eyes are blue but its all blue no pupils are whites. All that is left of his hollow mask is a dragons jaw. when he was a vizard his hollow mask was a dragon with blue black silver and gold marks. he has to wings on his back and a long tail( both dragons!).

Now for the zanpukto spirits. hain and min are twin dragons thought they look nothing alike. Hain is a deep green. Hain has only one eye(his right), and is smaller compared to his brother. Hain is playful and does not like to fight but will if he has to.
Min is a deep red he is very aggressive and is more mature then Hain. Of the to hain is the smart one despite his young age.Min has only his left eye. when in bankia form they merge into one dragon and that is the only time Min ever listens to Hain.hain and Min learned honor and pride from gligamesh.

Gligamesh is a swordsmen who enjoys a good fight thought he has honor. he will not fight if his opponent is weak and nor will he fight (no disrespect people but i agree with 200%) a girl. Hain and Min look at him like a father.

simin was with Cyrus when he died he has always followed Cyrus where ever he went so he followed cyrus in death(thoght you better to know what happen to simin is zanpakuto is a secret because nobody but cyrus knew about it).
বছরখানেক আগে sushi116 said…
rainy
zanpakuto name: hyokami (ice wolf)

shikai: howl at the ice moon, hyokami

bankai: aisu tsuki hyokami (icy moon ice wolf)

shikai attacks: kimi onimasu(ki-mi o-ni-mas)(ice coffin) it incloses the enemy and it strikes all ur presure points at once with shurikens made of ice.
chihoun sanimo (chi-hon san-i-mo)(breaking box) if u get a cut from my sword a box forms around ur bones and it tightens on ur heart every 10 seconds.
sugiruu (su-gi-ru)(devoring death) ice forms in ur pupils and it grows till it reaches ur brain and from there it starts to devore it.

bankai attacks: aisu chin(i-su sh-in)(crushing death)if i give the smallest cut an ice box forms around ur heart and it crushes it every time u block or attack.
imi no hana(i-mi no ha-na)(concealing ice flower) it sucks ur blood out if ur cought in it. (its huge)
kuririn tou hyokami(ku-ri-rin toe he-o-ka-mi)(call the pack ice wolf) this is my favorite! hyokami calls a never ending pack of wolves its never ending because theyre created by the moister in the air making it my best attack.

and when i use shikai my sword turns into a double edge sword and it turns ice blue.
in bankai she appears in her human formand her wolf form and her human form she also has a sword and the wolf has steel claws and fangs, she can make them grow or shorten.

thank u!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
well let me start reviewing these two blade's first up is Dragonbane78 I may sound dickish but i'm not trying to be

Seerer: lets user see the future.

Hells wrath: releases the fires of hell

okay let me start with the two abilties above are those Natura abilties ? or Zanpakuto even if what do you mean by releaseing the fire's of hell ? and let's you see into the future ? that's really OP and OR

your first shikai is also overrated you kill some one instantly ? are you nut's okay we try to make our Zanpakuto like in the show even Azein had to put effort into killing people sorry but this abilty is to OP and OR.

bankai

look to the first shikai review

look to what I said about your two abilties let alone stregthening them.

now I recemend before you make another blade to follow the format or see what other's have done and how people have been able to make OP thing's less OP and acceptable.

Giglamesh In general the description of the blade's was confuseing also slowing down time and opening rift's is a big power to be messing with I don't have problem's when most people do so but when people just say they can slow time I wanna know for how long , the area of witch it take's up and if it affects the user. now with rifts what I wanna know is how big are the rifts how long dos it take you to travel inbetween rifts and can you put other people in there.

to get good idea's for Zanpakuto and see the proper format I recomend you look at some of Jstar18 whiteflame55 and Brokensun35 you can see all there work on this form or go to bleach the fallout charcter's and you will see there work.

okay next blade sorry shushi116 but it's your turn to get burned :P

Hyokami-

first shikai- okay encloseing the enemey and than proceeding to launch shuriken sounds alot like a doubble abilty it's ethier you launch the shuriken or you enclose the enemey, I also wanna know how big the shuriken are how powerful they are and how fast they move. I'd also like to now how big this ice coffin and how long your enclosed for , how long do I remain traped ? .

second shikai - well again this is an OP and OR ablity so what your saying is if I get cut on the arm this ice box forms on my heart witch is a one hit kill but saying I live through it, it curshes my heart every 10 seconds thats not right a abilty like this should have a HUGE cool down time and a very minimal effect time. however to make this abilty just as effective and not so OR and better in combat is this you have a freezeing slahs abilty meaning when you strike the part of the body you strike freeze's. but you'd have to state for howlong and howlong it take's to melt.

third shikai- well again that abilty is Over powered and Overrated again i'm not trying to be mean but WTF ice not only randomly forms in my eye's makeing me blind but it stetches to my brain and eat's it again this is a doubble abilty. okay a abilty like this shouldn't even exist it's so OP you should have to hit the person in the eye it should have a time limit and a huge cool down time again to make this abilty less overrated but effective in comabat use something that cut's off the sense of sight.

Bankai abilties

first bankai-look to the first shikai

second bankai-now I have no clue how big the area is now you say it's huge so what could that mean ? and how does this suck out your blood and i'm assumeing this take's the shape of a flower or something or other.

Third bankai-okay you can't just use Moister in the air however give a Raiduis how big it is this is a abilty that's too much and how many wolves at a time can you make ? how big are they and how fast do they move ?

okay in bankai can your spirts fight or are they just there ? if they can fight that would be a fourth bankai abilty.
thanks for the advise wolfmaster and jason_dean. I realized after i log off how vague i had been. I was going to make a zanpukto for Cyrus' leutanit. Plus Because cyrus' and Simin's need Resurrección blades blades because they are arrancars.
Simin Valdas

Bio: Simin was born when two hollows where in battle. When they collided for the finally attack their spiritual pressure merged and took on a human form. Cyrus found Simin right after. Simin at the time had enough spiritual pressure to match that of a captian. Cyrus took him and trained him. Later Cyrus made Simin his leutanit. At the time his spiritual pressure was greater than any other captian(beside Cyrus).After Cyrus left the Soul society and became a vizard Simin contiuned to train with Cyrus.

Well Simin may seem rude and arragant, he is very respectful refering to people higher than him as sir. He is more respectful to Cyrus refering to him as Lord Cyrus or Master or My lord. He followed Cyrus even in death.
His Vizard mask looks more like a plain skull then anything else.
All that is left of his mask when he was a hollow is a blue strand of hair. Simins hair is black and he has Navy blue eyes. he Has a black angels wing and a serpents tail.

Zanpakuto: Thor

when sealed the sword looks like a regular zanpukuto. the hilt gaurd is a dark green.
release phrase: engulf the world.

when released the hilt guard merges with the sword kinda. the blade extendes and becomes a double sided sword. the zanpakuto is a fire and wind based though it looks like lighting.

Shikia abilities:

Thors Wrath: the blade is engulfed in a lighting colored fire and can be fired off like Getsuga Tesho. It also can be used to increase Thor's physical strenght. Though it only lasted for 50 minutes.

Lokies Might: The blade is engulfed in spiritual pressure. This move will aloow the user to attack from a further distance. This attack can only be used as long as their is spiritual pressure to be found.

Almighty power: The two abilities from before merge. the users speed and strenght increase. the attack can only be used for 2 hours.

Bankia: The Almighty power of Thor.

The blade remains the same. the hilt extends into a gauntlet and goes all the way up the users are. it ends at a prong shaped shoulder plate but is filled with the the lighting colored fire.

The winds sorrow: the opponent and the wielder can no longer use Flash Step. This lasts as long as the Bankia is activtated.

The Earths Despire: the opponent and the wielder can no longer use hakudo. Lasts as long as the bankia is activated.

Natures end: opponent and wielder can no longer use Kido. last as long as Bankia is activated.

Resurreccion: Mayhem

The strand of blue hair extends into the skull mask. He takes the form of a sprite ( being mixed with two attributies). in this form he can now use the special technique Cyrus taught him. Its called Durri. it is a combination of sonido,Shupo, And the quincies technique.

বছরখানেক আগে Byakuyaboo said…
[zanpakuto's name/fenikkusu no koto soaring phoenix
[release command spread you're wings]
[bankai name] - not achieved yet...
description it has burnt orange detales with an oval gaurd
with 4 phoenix claws around it but in shikai it changes to a
Kusarigama
[shikai abilities] 1 is Hi o kurenjingu (cleansing fire)
my shimigami swings The kusarigama in to an apponent and thay catch
fire 2 Iyashi no kasai healing fire if my shimigami wants he can
cut a wound and a white fire heals a wound on him or who ever he wants 3 Jigoku saikuron inferno syclone my shimigami swings the kusarigama over
his head and a tordado of fire surrounds him and attacks by
scorching eny thing in its path

[bankai abilities] - not achieved
so what do you think?
Byakuaboo, its ok but its kind vague and confusing. Next time try to be more descriptive. also spell the words correctly. Please don't take this the wrong way but it made no sense to me.
About Durri, only three people can use it Cyrus his father and Simin.
So you can't copy this technique.
Cyrus' Resurreccion: cuerpo del dragón (Dragon's body)

In this form Cyrus turns in to a hollow dragon but it stands an looks human like( ten fingers ten toes stuff like that). his Cero like Simins is a multicolored cero.
Jstar18 i noticed that ( maybe someone else told you this but right now i want to get it out of the way) when you created Izangi you used a character from a game called Naruto. And all of your abilities from naruto to. Don't mean to cause any harm but its true so try creating something off the top of your mind. Thats what i did for my zanpakuto.