ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে AllenBleachFan said…
-Zanpakuto/Shikai name:Kinzoku
-Shikai release word:Rirīsu
-Bonkai name:Yōkō otoko
-Shekai description
Zanpakuto transforms to the image the holder has in his head. To shape the zanpakuto the holder has to put his or her own spirit energy into the sword.
-Bonkai description
The zanpakuto sprays out then it absorbs itself into the holder. The holder then transforms into a humanoid metal that is made of the same metal the zanpakuto is made of. The holder is now the zanpakuto. The holder can shape his or her own body to whatever he or she wants. The holder can absorb any metal to make his or her body bigger. The metal absorbed gets transformed into the same metal as the zanpakuto.
-Comments
The metal that the zanpakuto is made of can never rust and has a melting temperature of it is about 2500 degrees Fahrenheit. The metal is harder then diamond and titanium. This metal will never break even if it is one tenth of a centimeter wide. This metal is about as heavy as five and a half pounds a square inch.
বছরখানেক আগে MarricoPaveneo said…
zzz
[Ribaiasan “Leviathan”]

= A katana of average length with a black and blue hilt and no guard

[release command - “Thrash About“]

= Becomes a glaive composed of 2 swords with 32” blades connected at the hilt. They can be separated and used individually.

[Totsugkei Ribaiasan “Assault Leviathan”]

= The user holds the two separated swords in his left hands, yes plural will explain in comments. A large column of black energy shoots upward around the user. When he returns to visibility, they are now to glaives composed of 4 segmented swords, mainly segmented for decoration, with 36” blades that can extend to 3x the original length. They can be separated into 4 swords like the shikai.

[shikai abilities]

= Sukopu To Sairensa “Scope and Silencer” - Zanpakto’s ability gives the user the ability to aim attack to the nanometer at a distance of up to a mile and allows attack to be used at full strength with speaking their name as well as minimizing the sound of the attacks themselves.

= Kaosu Hakei “Chaos Wave” - A wave of condensed black energy fired at the stroke of the blade. The afterglow of the attack resembles blue fire. It is Ribaiasan’s primary attack command.

= Kaosushirudo “Chaos Shield” - A ball of dark energy that surrounds the user for a 12’ radius. Damages and knocks back all enemies in the radius, completely negates attacks that hit is, and removes the effects of Zanpakto on the user, such as removing the flowers left by Suzumebachi. They can be reapplied however. This attack can me held for a maximum of 3 seconds and cannot be used again for 2 minutes.

[bankai abilities]

= Dakuparusu “Dark Pulse” - The Zanpakto emit’s a pulse that that prevents the enemy from moving toward the user, it also however prevents the user from moving toward the enemy. It can me used on more than one target, it can be turned on and off but once turned off cannot be use for a period of time equal to the amount of time it was last used, and can be used up to a mile in distance. Can be used up to 3mins at a time. Does not prevent ranged attacks.

= Kaosudatsu “Chaos Darts” - Highly condense darts of black energy fires from the tip of the blade. They have about half the power of Kaosu Hakei but have extremely high velocity and can be fired in rapid succession.

= Kaosu Gekido “Chaos Rage” - Blades glow with dark energy. It greatly augments the power of melee attacks increasing both power and attack speed, but prevents the use of other attacks. It can be used up to 5 mins at a time.

[comments]
= is an overhaul of my 1st Zanpakto I didn’t like how it looked when I drew the first one, this one is much better

= the reason this Zanpakto has 4 blades is because the weilder, Marrico Pavoneo, was the test subject used on Mayuri’s research on the effect that having extra arms would have on a soul reaper.

= Quick overview of Marrico:
6’11”, 245lbs, athletic build, dark blue eyes, long black hair, dark toned skin.
Squad 9 Captain-I just like the number 9 lol; Visored but hides that fact from other Soul Reapers.
Quiet and reserved but has lighter side, especially when drinking. Very keen intellectually.
Deceptively fast, likes to mix close and ranged combat as well as kido.

= Stats/Battle Data
Offense: 100
Defense: 80
Mobility: 90
Intelligence: 80
Kido/Reiatsu: 70
Physical Strength: 95

= leave feedback thanks…
বছরখানেক আগে Zalakhiel said…
Now that you mention it, I forgot to post my shinigami character. here we go.

Markesias Aascalon

Heigth: 5'10"

Weight: 72 kgr

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Long and dark (about 3 inches below shoulders)

Offence:90

Defence: 100

Intelligence: 80

Speed: 70

Kido/Reiatsu: 90

Physical Strength: 60

Appearance: Athletic body type, wears the traditional shinigami uniform. He keeps his hair in a ponytail behind his back, and also wears a light, dark grey breastplate above his uniform. He carries his Zanpakuto by its sheath with his right hand, and has a habit of engaging a battle with a sword-drawing slash attack with his left hand. Hee is almost ambidexterous, but his main hand is his right one (which he uses when it is a necessity). Last but not least, he wears black boots instead of the usual footwear of shinigamis, a habit he got after becoming a former member of the Zero Squad.

Personallity: Markesias is a very caring and independant person. He holds truth as the paramount virtue, and supports its public knowledge even if it means more harm than good. He can be stubborn at times, but is willing to admit his mistakes if adressed properly. His intellect is high, which allows him to pick the right strategy for almost any situation, and his vast knowledge of Kido has broadened his battle options. He can cast any kind of Kido spell (Hado, Bakudo, and even Healing) up to the levels of 80, 83, and 62 accordingly. He can cast any Hado and Bakudo spell of level 70 and below without an incantation.
বছরখানেক আগে LOBOSdelRAYo said…
Whiteflame I love your arrancar becuase it is the ultimate opponent against Crow becuase he would want to open the box even without the first ability becuase that Crow for you and 2 the Crime ability would pretty much make crow useless because most of his abilities are long ranged attacks becuase of his preference to use guns not swords.
বছরখানেক আগে zatarra said…
what is with the offence90 is this a character for a roleplaying game?

বছরখানেক আগে XxDarkWolvesxX said…
i have one.
name-LevitasOokami
release command- Fulsi LevitasOokami
Bankai ability-incases the victim and user in a white world. theres no ground or sky. theres only quiet. the only sound is the bell at the end of the sword, which only rings after the victim has lost consiousness.the user on the other hand can hear everything.
shikai ability-paralisist. for about half a second at a time the user can halt all movement of the victim. just enough time to kill them.
apperance.- the blade is a pale teal color, the edges of the blade are black. the tip is curved. the hilt is a soft silver and the guard is steel curved simply. its hard to tell wether or not its beautiful or scary.
in bankai the sword looks somewhat the same but theres a silver string with a bell attached at the bottom.
my apperance. long black hair and brown eyes. 5'6" and very sarcastic.
বছরখানেক আগে john17 said…
god its been awhile from the last time i was up here i need to make a new sword maybe later this week
বছরখানেক আগে john17 said…
been a long time lol well no ideas for anything
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Alright, let's get reviewing! Here's the review of the new blade wolf:
Shikai:
1) So I believe there's some confusion here. First, I don't see how this has a time limit. Like, does the chain revert after 2 minutes, and can be brought back to the spiky form? Seems rather pointless to add a time restraint here, it's not that powerful. Second, there's a discrepancy with the amount of pain increase. If I double the damage of what is basically a paper cut, it'll hurt a lot more, but it won't feel like my finger got cut off. From the example you've provided, it seems like it's increasing the pain exponentially rather than doubling. I think you should stick to doubling on this one. Pain doubles, that's simple enough to understand.
2) "Almost" is always a bit of a dangerous term when it comes to application. What does it mean to be "almost" impossible to see? This could mean a lot of things. It could simply mean they're being obscured, but if that's the case, why doesn't it obscure the opponent? It could mean they're somehow camouflaging. It could be something similar to something I read recently, where the opponents eyes simply always want to drift away from him every time he comes into sight, and that he's almost a moving shadow. It could be a lot of things, but I don't understand it just from what's written. I'm confused on this on multiple other levels as well. What do you mean by "sounds"? Sounds can mean a lot of things, but the first thing that comes to mind is not speech. I could understand this better if it was just speech, but it's sounding like the sound of a crashing vase or tremendous stomping is supposed to somehow scare the opponent. I'm also left wondering if a person can simply escape the 20 foot area to get out of the nightmare, and what prevents them from doing so. Beyond that, I'm always a bit concerned with nightmare based blades, mainly because they are massively variable. What's going to be a terrifying illusion for one person will be completely different from another. You say the nightmare can affect them physically, but can't be affected itself. Two problems. First, what if their greatest fear is rainbows? Are rainbows going to manifest and attack them? Second, if they can't be affected, are you saying that this ability spawns physical opponents that can do harm but can't be harmed? And since this is a nightmare, wouldn't these forms have limitless potential power? Overall, I'd say just make this all psychological. Don't even touch the factor of physical involvement in the real world with these nightmares. Make it all in their head.
3) I'm a bit confused on this one. So it creates something similar to Tousen's bankai...except that it enhances hearing? So it knocks out every other sense except hearing? Am I reading this right? Can this ability be escaped? Once you're inside the orb, are you stuck there? Does the orb travel with the wielder, or does it stay in place? If it travels, is the wielder always at the center of the orb?

Bankai:
Quick note here before I start on the abilities - is the dome you've created able to be escaped? Can someone exit the dome? If so, do any of his abilities function outside the dome? If not, what effectively neutralizes the fact that the dome is limited in size? Can the wielder move the dome? If so, how?
1) Alright, so this sounds like an ability that causes quite a bit, and I'm uncertain what that means in quite a few ways. What does it mean to lose one's "sense of self"? I have an outlook on that that's probably quite different from yours, mainly because I don't see a way that it's all that harmful in battle. Same issue with "sense of awareness." What is awareness? Awareness of what's going on around you? How can you lose that, exactly? Do you just lose peripheral vision, or do you lose the ability to comprehend what's going on around you, or do you become so fearful that you stop caring what's going on around you, or what? These are both pretty loaded terms, but I'm not seeing explanation. The second ability I see here is the concealing of the wielder's spiritual pressure. This is already too many pieces to the same ability, but I'm left wondering whether it's only spiritual presence that's lost. You say he'll never be found in his bankai with this active, yet I don't see anything in your bankai description that states that they lose other senses. You do mention that the opponent loses their sense of touch (which, I'd argue, is a third ability within this one ability), but that hardly constitutes an inability to locate someone. Speaking of which, does the lost ability to touch also mean lost ability to feel pain? Can you effectively negate their ability to feel regularly without removing their capacity for pain?
2) Alright, so I was uncertain on what you meant here until I reread it a couple of times. I think you mean that the wielder summons the OPPONENT'S fears and is able to control them, is that correct? Because the first couple of times I read it, it sounded like the wielder's own fears were being summoned. I'll address it both ways, since I'm still uncertain. If it's the wielder's fears we're talking about, I don't see how this fits with Tsukiyomi. First off, Tsukiyomi wasn't about applying fear. It was about applying severe mental anguish and pain. Kakashi wasn't presented with his greatest fear while under its effects, he was put up on a cross and stabbed repeatedly by innumerable Itachis. Second, if it was about applying fear, I don't see how applying the wielder's fear to someone else is likely to be effective in causing any sort of mental anguish on the opponent's part. For both of these reasons, I'm thinking you mean the opponent's fears are under his control. I don't see how this is stronger than your second shikai ability. If anything, it sounds quite a bit weaker because it's limited to mental effect. How many fears can he control at once? Can he get them to say whatever he wants, or can he understand automatically what the best thing for them to say is? Does he mentally link with these worst fears? Can they be destroyed?
3) Alright, so this is where the illusions get physical...I think. I'm seriously not sure, since you say this adds to mental trauma...somehow. I really don't get this one at all. If it is the physical thing, a lot of the same questions apply, namely: how many can they control, how much control do they have, can they be destroyed? A lot of previous questions apply as well: what if their fears can't cause physical harm? How does this affect a person whose greatest fear is soft and fluffy pillows? Fears are rarely straightforward, we don't always fear something out of some concept of physical harm. Some things are purely psychological. That's why there's a large segment of the population that fears (and I'm not kidding about this) public speaking more than death.

I know this is a long review and a lot to go over, but a blade like this has to be very careful about the bounds it goes to. Any blade with such a high psychological effect damages where most people cannot defend, and that really changes the rules for them.
বছরখানেক আগে Chazfullmetal said…
Newbie has one!
I think the Japanese is backwards or wrong in places but oh well.

Name: Ransurotto Shichi
Height: 6ft 10
Weight: 340lbs
Muscle Tone: None
Build: Broad shoulders, thin body, tall, sturdy.
Eye colour: Metallic grey
Hair colour: Jet black
Skin tone: pale white

Appearance: He is almost skeletal, but this is because he is genetically incapable of developing visible musculature, which works to his advantage as he is easily as agile as any other Shinigami or Hollow. His thin frame hides incredible strength, as though he is in fact very strong and sturdy, it doesnt show. He usually towers over everyone around him and people are often intimidated by his steely eyes. Most people are surprised by how heavy he actually is, but that is because he has very high muscle density.

Personality: Actually very gentle and protective, he goes out of his way to protect people, even those he doesnt like. He treats life "in its raw form" where survival is the top priority, and he claims he is how he is because he has to, not because he wants to.

Fight Style: Despite his strength he prefers to defeat his opponents with agility and presicion rather than force and power. This can make most fights with him fatally sudden and quick.

Zanpakuto - Kurokarite (Dark Reaper)
Release Command - Seirei No Takai (Spirit of Death)
Bankai - Ketsueki Karite (Blood Reaper)

Shikai Abilities:

> Tamashii Kogemasu "Soul Burn" - The user stabs the opponent in any area of the body, and sets the spirit on fire. An intense pain courses throught the opponent's body and the flames feed off of the opponent's Rieryoku (Spirit Power), effectivly eating away at their spiritual power. The flames can be quenched by piercing one's self with their own Zanpakuto.

> Miraa Kooka "Mirror Effect" - For a short while, Kurokarite's slashes inflict wounds which mirror on the opponent's body and/or spirit form, which give the user the power to effectively kill the opponent outright. The downside is that it drains power twice as fast as normal, and is probably not the best attack to use unless you're certain of landing the hits.

> Sokudo No Karite "Speed of the Reaper" - Best used against multiple targets, Kurokarite becomes longer and thinner, until it becomes similar to a rapier, and the user gains vastly increased speed. it refines Rieryoku (Spirit power) and allows the user to keep us this ability for a very long time, and strike with deadly precision. Mostly, the user tends to dodge and parry the opponent group's attacks until the subconscious picks up an opening, where they thrust the Zanpakuto with fatal accuracy to cause significant wounds. Alternatively, the user can attack with such speed and ferocity that they overwhelm the opponents.

Bankai Abilities:

> Ketsueki Dekimono "Blood Boil" - Allows the user to damage the opponent's body form by vibrating their spiritual power at high speeds so that it heats the body and causes the blood to boil, which also eats at the stamina of a Shinigami opponent. The more spiritual power the opponent has, the more damage is done. Adversely, if the victim has no spiritual power whatsoever, the ability has no effect other than to give them severe burns at most.

> Ketsueki Ayatsuri Ningyoo "Blood Puppet" - By stabbing a human or body with Ketsueki Karite, the user can take control of the victim and use them to fight the opponent for them or with them. IT also collects spiritual signatures, allowing the user to summon 'shell copies' which are mindless minions which look exactly like the initial victim, and can be made en masse, swarming the opponent

> Kokuhyou Sutoraiku "Damnation Strike" - The user unleashes the reaper spirit inside Ketsueki Karite, which then attacks the opponent. Each hit drains the opponent's spiritual power and damages their Chain of Fate, and if not stopped with sever it completely, starting the hollowfication process. To summon Kurokarite, the user must pierce the opponent's body. Once released, it will not return until it is either defeated or until it has severed the chain of fate, or in extreme cases outright killed the target.

Kurokarite resembles a very long, straight Katana with a curved tip and a brightly polished edge, and inticate patterns in white along the main body of the blade (which is black).
Kurokarite's true form always wears a skull mask and hooded robes with long, shifting, swirling patterns on the rims of the robes. Underneath, he wears a thick suit of Medieval Knight's armour, covered in wicked blades and glowing runes. However, this does not restrict movement, and he can easily keep up with the fastest of warriors with what can only be described as unholy speed. His voice is like a loud whisper, which stings to hear. Kurokarite himself doesnt actually wield his Zanpakuto form or even a Katana, preferring a long, wicked scythe and a pair of wristblades as well as a variety of knives, spears and cutlasses, which he hides among his robes or forms out of shadows, or the iron in his opponent's blood. He can also appear as a small "chibi" ghost form similar to Kuribo from Yu-gi-oh, and interact directly with his wielder or possess inanimate objects, similar to Kon with bodies and plushies.

I myself wear a tight black mask over my face, with shifting red and white patterns similar to Rorschach from Watchmes, only more intricate and sudden. I also wear a long black coat, tough boots, modified samurai armour and alongside my Zanpakuto wield a wristblade and a Tanto. I have a prosthetic right arm made of pieces of the Samurai armour, held together by my immense excess spiritual energy. As such, when the energy is depleted, the arm falls apart until i recover, at which point i need it back, or a new one made from Nth metal (the only metal that can affect and interact with spirits - and shinigami - which is also what my wristblade and tanto are made from) if it is destroyed. Finally, i own a helmet modelled after medieval european crusader helmets that i occasionally wear for battle. I have a hollow mask as well, which forms as my crusader helmet with a skull design grafted to the faceplate, and wicked, blood red horns protruding backwards from the helmet. My ultimate hollow form transforms me into a creature of complete darkness with only a skull-like mask on my face, with long claws in place of any distinct weapon, and gives me the ability to teleport short distances to strike at my opponents from all sides rapidly.

Woot.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে wolfmaster3000 said…
i'm scraping this Bankai
Name : Kigen Hoshi

Weight : 220LBS
Height : 6'1
Body type : slender with a Athletic tone to it
Muscle build : Meduim heavily detailed
eye color : deep snow white
Hair color : Dark black with snow white streaks in it
Rank : Captain of 6th squad head of the Hoshi clan and head of Shinigami Poilce force

Apperance : Kigen is indeed known for his height but he is best known for his oddly colored hair and eye color his hair is the Legength of Byakuya's( so about to his shoulder baldes) with two braids in the front , he wears the standard squad six uniform he has a Dark red sash going across the right side of his body and wears a Blue Martial artists belt with a forest green stripe down the middle of it he also has a notice able ring on his left index finger it has a star desgin in the center of the star is Dark red with a black surounding the ring it's self is a Dark silver.

Persnailty : as head of his clan he does hold his pride to his heart and has devolped some what of an Ego though it's barely noticeable he get's along with everyone and is all around liked in soul society most of the time he's giveing the orders and is oftein telling other captains on how to run there squads in a good way he himself runs his squad with an Iron fist and won't let anyone tell him other wise in his divsion what he sais goes or else they are oftein servely punished. he does give advice to the other captains when needed if he notice's the captain is stressed or haveing a tuff time with a squad member he won't demand that captain does exactly what he sais but he will say "this is what I do sometime's with my divsion ". he is modest honorable and above dependable. he also thinks anyone who disobey's the laws of soul soceity should be punished.

HIstorey : this is the historey more about his clan after the Kuchiki's sperated them selves from soul society the Hoshi a distant branch of the Kuchiki's slowly took over and became one of the new 4 great clans and the richest lead by there orginal leader Hiten Hoshi who founded and took there new home's by froce from the remaining Kuchiki Trained and is the Grand father of Kigen. how they tell who there leader is , is by the ring of the fallen star ( if you read apperance you'll know ) and a Dark red sash how they wear it or where they wear the ring is up to them. Hoshi himself grew up when the clan still wasn't qutie trusted so had a bit of a ruff child hood he was also picked on at the shinigami acdeamy however once he graduated and was put into squad six the 13 court gaurds instantly reconized him as a nice new youth who will make soul soceity Bolossom.

Stats :

Kido : 100

Shunpo : 100

Endurance : 74

Agility : 73

Strength : 80

Swordsman ship : 100

Zanpakuto

Shikai name : : Kisshite Musubi Akumu ( never ending nightmare )

Bankai name : Raikou Sono Kisshite Musubi Kuro Akumu ( Enter the never ending black nightmare )

Release phrase : loose yourself in the nightmare

Sealed state description : in it's sealed state Kisshite looks like a normal Katana with a midnight balck line running down the center of the blade the sheath is a Dark grey with the Kanji symbol of dream on it , the blade also had Dark Ocean Blue wraping's around it the hilt and Gaurd are normal.

Shikai description : Midnght black reietsu with red outlineing leaks off the blade in witch is eventually consumed once this happens the reietsu disappears revealing a pure midnight black blade with Dark silver line up the middle of the blade. the sash around the blade seems to turn into chains that go up Kigen's right to the shoulder. the chains are conected to the hilt of the blade , the blade doesn't change in length nor widith.

Shikai abilties :

Sono Setsu Hi Itami ( the theroy of pain ) - when this abilty occrus the Chains wraped around Kigen's arm become spikey and detach with two ends that spilt on the one end it's shaped like a spear tip fo a very fine point the other end has a normal spike ball atached at the end the chain links are seraded are also seraded . the point of this is to repersent the pain you feel in a nightmare what happens is when the chains ethier hit some one the pain that they would feel is doubbled,this is a good battle tatic is because the brain will quickly over load and meltdown because of to much pain at once hence why the chains are seraded. the chains can extend up to 20 feet and travel at kido speed ( they are controled like Renji's shikai ) they do not have a set path.

Tabi Akumu ( Traveling Nightmare ) this abilty represents the mental affect a reocuring nightmare has. with this abilty the chaint disingerate into a black mist that take's up a 20 foot Circular and Linair raiduis and path the mist is thick alomost makeing the weilder impossable to see what happens is the user can now is the weilder slowly fade's away and after about 30 seconds sounds that the enemey is scared of most inlife followed by Illusions of what the person most fears in life the area than transforms into the place where they most fear in life the user can make all these illsuion's harm the victum while the illusion's them selves can't be harmed the weilder can ( Obviously ) this abilty cannot be prevented ( once the Illusion has taken affect ) you can stop it ( while it's matureing ) with light type attacks or have a strong will and not give into your fear. Another way is to find your way out of the mist also grabing the weilder will end it for as along as you hold onto him. this abilty lasts for 2 minutes and has a 30 second cool down time.

Sono Akumu Hi Shingai ( the Nightmare of Terror ) -this abilty represents the Incereased time of a nightmare what happens when this abilty occurs is Dark black rose petals made of Reietsu gillter off of the blade the petals take up a 5 foot Raiduis the petal redouce the speed of the enemey by 5% and incerease the weilder's speed by 5% Also Kigen's site is incereased by 30% there by allowing him to see every movement in slow motion ( think like watching a hole movie in slow motion ) this abilty is ineffective because even with the speed boost Kigen cannot nesscarily dodge fast enough. yes you can leave the area of this abilty the petals cannot be blocked by Kido but can be dodged and if Kigen leaves the Raiduis the abilty doesn't follow him but stops instantly

Bankai Abilty :

Now for this Zanpakuto the bankai is a single abilty but i'm explaining what it does in three phase's so keep in mind it is one actual abilty not three seperate abiltyies.

Bankai description : How Kigen enter's his Bankai is like Tosen only instead a bunch of rings the chains on the blade Extend and Span all around the wilder and enemey forming a perferct Dome shape than the chains give off a Darkblack Reietsu lined with a dark red that spread filling in the Chains and space's in between engulfing the weilder and Kigen into a Black Dome that is 50 feet high and take's up the spcae of 40 feet Kigen can hold up 3 people within his massive and impressive Bankai. the sword loose's it's Chains that were attached the stripe in the middle of the blade turns Dark blood red the blade it's self remains a mid night black the Katana also re-gains a grey wraping around the blade ( simlair to Rukia's ).

Phase 1 : Sou Sono Akumu ( start the Nightmare ) - In this phase the Enemey loose's and loose's his sense of awreness because of the massive Bankai looking like a Endless Void it also starts to conseal Kigen's Spirtual pressure so he will never be found with in his Bankai the enemey also loose's the sense of touch.

Phase 2 : Sono Akumu Zecchou ( the Nightmare's Cilmax ) -now in a Nightmare you start to see nothing but Darkness but hear the voice of the person you love most trying to pull you out of this Darkness in this phase the Enemey loose's the sense eye sight but starts to hear the person they loved most in life trying encourge them to find a way out of the massive Bankai the voice eventually starts to sound Mean and Begins to cause a Pyschological effect on the mind. Also the sense of hearing is incereased x 50% as is the sense of smell allowing you to sniff and hear Kigen.

Phase 3: Sono Kouki Akumu ( the final Nightmare ) -In a nightmare you feel fear and a sense of fear cause's Painic and Fatigue in this final phase with each blade strike the body starts to get extermely Tired redouceing the persons over all stamina and redouceing Muscel mass causeing the enemey to feel weaker and more tired ( one strike take's away 2% of the person's overall Stamina the muscel mass depends if it's well built Tissue ( so a body builder or a wrestler or some one in shape like Zane or Miroku it take's away 2% of muscel mass some one who has a weak build example my own captain Nabimaru they loose 5% of there muscel mass ) the reason why this is stressful is the less Stamina and muscle the Brain will start to mulfunction and make you work almost Triple compacity witch means inscereaseing Faituge.
OK, so I'll just post responses to the bankai, since those are mostly new:
1) I think you basically didn't see my response to this one, because it's pretty much the same as the one you posted before. The only thing you removed is the sense of self. I still don't understand what a sense of awareness is. I also still see 3 abilities here: removed sense of self, concealed spiritual presence, and lost sense of touch. It's too much for one ability, especially since all three of these are not linked up in any way that I can see.
2) So what prevents a person's ability to simply run out of the bankai? I still don't see any response to that. If they're moving in a straight line, they'll eventually leave, wont they? I'm still not sure what's preventing this. I'm also left wondering exactly what the harm is. You say that they start off prompting them to exit the bankai. Why? Why not have these people, instead, call out to them, telling them to come to where they are? This could be a great response to the first problem. These people wont leave because they're constantly being coaxed in different directions within the dome. If you do that, go ahead and remove the "eventual" voice, since I'm not entirely sure what psychological effect someone being mean has on the mind. Seems overly variable. Oh, and make sure you say that a person is able to fight this effect, but that the voice will become so REAL to them when they approach the edge of the dome that they will be forced to follow it.
3) I'm really trying to understand the last part of it, since the rest seems reasonable. How does this make the brain malfunction? Someone whose stamina is flagging will feel fatigue as a result of that lost stamina. Their muscles will ache more easily, they will feel unable to move. That seems disconnected from the brain, unless the stimulus from this ability literally removes the brain's ability to recognize a percentage of its stamina. I don't get this triple capacity thing at all. Seems like this is entirely physical, but somehow you're connecting it to the brain. I think you need to either pick one or the other, or make the link far more tangible.
well it's like Tosen's it seals you in nor he or anyone can run in or enter it's a massive Dome
Bankai version 2

Phase 1 : Sou Sono Akumu ( start the Nightmare ) - In this phase the Enemey loose's the the sense of touch.

Phase 2 : Sono Akumu Zecchou ( the Nightmare's Cilmax ) -now in a Nightmare you start to see nothing but Darkness but hear the voice of the person you love most trying to pull you out of this Darkness in this phase the Enemey loose's the sense eye sight but starts to hear the person they loved most in life trying encourge them to find a way out of the massive Bankai the voice will become more and more encourageing makeing you believe it more causeing the enemey to wonder in diffrent directions though this voice can be resisted by a strong a will the voice starts out as though it's miles away but after a while it seems like the person is almost right in front of the person almost makeing the person walk in a circle or keep following a set path for a strong mind it take's 5-10 minutes for a weak mind it take's 1-5 minutes to start walking in that set path . Also the sense of hearing is incereased x 50% as is the sense of smell allowing you to sniff and hear Kigen.

Phase 3: Sono Kouki Akumu ( the final Nightmare ) -In a nightmare you feel fear and a sense of fear cause's Painic and Fatigue in this final phase with each blade strike the body starts to get extermely Tired redouceing the persons over all stamina and redouceing Muscel mass causeing the enemey to feel weaker and more tired ( one strike take's away 2% of the person's overall Stamina the muscel mass depends if it's well built Tissue ( so a body builder or a wrestler or some one in shape like Zane or Miroku it take's away 2% of muscel mass some one who has a weak build example my own captain Nabimaru they loose 5% of there muscel mass ).the reason why the oppent doesn't feel this is because the first phase is also applying to the Nervous system meaning the weilder doesn't feel there muscle's become tired makeing them push forward until the person eventually walks them selves to death if not worse.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে XtReMe_BoY said…

Shinigami name – Supīdo (Speedo) unknown
Bio:
Born in a shinigami family, never knew his father and mother even his own name, the young Supīdo as he named himself after learning his abilities, was seeking for more power (increasing his speed,in his situation) in order to get more information about his family. After finishing the shinigami academy he was invited to take part of Gotei 13 but he refused the invitation telling that it’s a big responsibility that will just divert from the searching his family. Thought he could easily be a captain…

Then he met Urahara when he was just starting his researching, and asked him if he could possibly know a way to increase his speed. And Urahara said there is a theory that hollow reiatsu is reacting and responding more faster than shinigami’s . So if Supīdo could posibly fuse with a hollow to make his reiatsu more like hollowficated but still to be a shinigami reiatsu (cause anyway it’s more powerfull then hollow reiatsu) there could be an even more increased speed. But there is a very high risk that you could transform into a hollow. So after thinking about this operation, he finally made up his mind and did this. He needed a hollow body in order to make this operation, so he went all the way in the Hueco Mundo with Urahara’s help, of course….tought that was the first time when Urahara did the portal to Hueco Mundo. He was seeking for a arrancar and finally found a tough one. He managed to bring the arrancar’s body back and the operation started. In the operation process Urahara asked Supīdo how many % hollow reiatsu he could surpass (for a normal shinigami if the reiatsu extends 50% he is starting to transform into a hollow) but Supīdo managed to suprass 60%. So he achieved an immense speed that was never seen before. Even so he was some kind of hollow looking, but most of his body was like a human.With that operation,he could use and Hollow skills and shinigami like Getsuga Tenshou or Cero...
Not much knew in the Soul Society about him, but in the real time he is somewhere in the world of the living, searching for his family cause he taught that they might be from a normal human family…

Zanpakuto's name - Mugen no sokudo (infinite speed)
release command – Aruku (walk))

Bankai's name - Kyūkyoku no supīdo no heishi (ultimate speed soldier)

Shikai abilities:
May take any sword form, according to that can defend the wielder from attacks like a shield (tought it’s not transforming into a shield, only swords) and can appear all over the body not only wielded by hands making it more defending.And it's like more fair to fight with diferent oponents. It’s original an electric type sword because of it’s speed, and the wielder primary attribute it’s speed which means that all of his stats are based on speed.(a very fast wound and reiatsu regenerating,fast atacking...)

1)De~yuaru-tai (dual body)
It's most Supīdo abilitie but I tought it could fit here also xD...
His speed is so fast that he can be at two diferent spots at the same time...making one of his body invulnerable to any normal atacks...so only reiatsu atacks can touch him.

I did't find any abilities.Just the normal types like getsuga tenshou and Kidou xD

Bankai Abilities:
Transfors into a speed shape soldier, in order to make Supīdo move even faster.But in this form the sword can't transform in any form,Just a long sword,something like Suigetsu's sword (naruto xD)
link

1)Bijon hankei (vision radius)| a pasive abilitie
In a radius of 100 meters he can anticipate any atacks from opponents with his amazing speed.

2)Hyaku man-en burēdo (million blades)
As the name says he atacks with a very high speed as if there would be million blades

3)Chō bakuhatsu (hyper blast)
A very powerfull reiatsu atack...it cost allmost all of his spiritual preasure...it's a combination of last form getsuga tenshou & gran rey cero,fused in one blast.

4)Sokudo fōmu o tonde (flying speed form)
Transforms into a flying bird that can fly around the world in just a hour...

I forgot to say his appearance xD.He's like all most the same age as Urahara...He is thin,something like Stark,but the hair style it's like Ulquiora's.

That's all for now,thx a lot for the guy's who have read all my imagination about my char)) feel free to coment on this dude called Supīdo.I'v been working on it like 2-3 hours xD so I would be glad to hear your opinions...
বছরখানেক আগে CutiexD3a7h said…
My zanpakuto's name would be:Kirahime
and it's abilitie's are:able to turn the moon red,shattring into millions of crystals butterflies.
Release call: Naitomea-Hime!!!
Second call: Ama,Naitomea-Ageha!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে cuben_shinigami said…
cool
Zanpakuto's name: dragon worrior of the wind/(Kaze no ryū senshi)

descripton: normal katana about 5 1/2 in long blade with a 2 ft gray an red hilt the is two gold dragon wings opposite of each other, it hangs off my right sholder.(like captain toushirou hitsugaya but instad of a cloth holding the sword its a chain an the circle in the middle is replace by a dragons head

abilities: normal shinigami abilities

shikai's name: gingetsu
release command: raise your fist and direct the winds

discription: two katanas appear one in each hand left hands blade is 4 ft long with theeth like points runnin from the gurad 2 ft up the sword the other 2 ft is the end of a standerd katana with a 12 degree curve the hilt is 1 ft long with a all gray design with a chain attach at the end of the hilt that leads to my rist(like scorpion from mbk)the gurad is 1/2 of the previous gurad. the right hands blade is the same as the left but the other 1/2 the gurad

abilities:

1. i can extand 14 out in any direction and contract at will

2. wind slash/(Surasshu-fū) my zanpakuto takes my spirtual pruessure an fuse it with the air around my blade this allows me to create a thin bladed shaped cresnt 14 ft wide which i can luanch at a high rate of speed in any direction at any time that can slice threw all objects an most opponets.(if my opponet has equal or greater spirtual puressure then my own my attack will not cut but pushes that opponet with hurriacn force winds)

3. dragond punch/(Ryū ga panchi) i relese a consintrated blast of wind from the end of my fist( this tec can only be done 1 in of my opponet

bankai's name: haven't reach bankai yet

বছরখানেক আগে bleachfan12 said…
hmmm
hey cuben_shinigami what do you mean in your first ability, what can you extend 14 of exactaly?.

this is for whiteflame55 if you read this. if you remember my first zanpakuto (oni tsume) you told me that the ability to attack the mind was too powerful and with the shadow abillity bla, bla, bla. anyway i thought of a major weakness, since it is in the oponents mind they can fight back, say i make a monster attack them then they can make a warrior to kill it. then the only way someone would surcumb to that abillity is if they thought it was a hypnotic abillity (it kind of is as i can maipulate their suroundings but as i said its in their head). tell me if you think that evens the score or not. if anyone else has an opinion or qustion regarding the zanpakuto i would be happy to give a better decription if needed.
বছরখানেক আগে kuroneko-hime said…
mine wld defnitly b

Name: kuroneko supaaku (Black Spark Cat)
Release: kogemasu tsume (burn and claw)
Bankai: kuroneko moeagarimasu (flaming black cat)

shikai: similar to cat claws except about 4 inches long 5 claws on each hand each claw pure black

abilities - 1:doku tsume (poison claw) - scratch opponent and put a burning poison in their system (only affects around 3 inches around the scratch and only lasts an hour)
2:supaaku tsume (spark claw) - project flames that shoot out around 200 feet
3: tsume hime (clawed princess)-progect the after shock of the claw about 200m in all directions.

bankai:a extremly large black cat ( about the size of half a house) mostly covered in blackish violetish flames i can ride on it, my apperance changes to long black blue straight layerd hair that goes down past my waist and one orange and one red eye and a mini kimono! oh and i have cat ears!! and yes i still have a sword its about 4 feet long black theres a long black chain that hangs off then end with a cat claw attached to the end

(link)

[thats the pic if u want it]

Abilites- 1: moeagarimasu (flame)self explanable either they burst in to flame or my cat does
2: tsume (claw) my cat bursts turning in to sparks which swirl around enemy creating a cage that compresses the enemy cutting them where evr the sparks touch
3: hakkiri shite inai (vague) i pierce the enemy with my sword which poisons them and makes them burn and the pain is soooooo much that they forget everything

oh and normaly i have red brown hair that goes down to my waist in big ringletts i have violet cat eyes and i have tan skin (lyk yoruichi)i m easyly told apart from the rest cuz im about 6' 7 and i wear a dark purple chocker with an onyx in the middle.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
LinkKinuzuma13-i like the most powerfull lightning based zanpakuto for its like yamamotos (you know most powerfull in a cirtain catigory).

for the raining swords teknike instead of staping the ground, you point the blade at the sky and your sword lets out bursts of lightning and when you slash you sword the lightning strikes were you want it to (at a reasonable speed)

i also have a qustion about the "lightning from hell" sence its from hell it should have some effects.

other then that i can't think of anything and it is a cool zanpakuto.

as for your character, maybe put the dates father apart, i mean he meets rukia when hes four and meets ichigo when hes three should it be the other way around. plus he learns bankai but is so young and meets ichigo again when hes 12 just a few ajustments are needed for it to make sense.
বছরখানেক আগে dwayne2mad said…
Zanpakuto (Twin Swords): KazeNenshou (Burning Wind) and Tyfuamadri Fugouri(Inconsistent Hurricane)

Release Command: Mokusatsu and Moeru (Ignore and Burn)

Shikai: ..in development...

Bankai: Tempestual Arrogante Kaze (Tempestual Arrogant Wind)
বছরখানেক আগে dwayne2mad said…
cool
Good luck dude....
laugh
good luck LinkKinuzuma13 hope you do better then i did
LMAO i'll take a lighting blade challenge I'm in the process of makeing one and a Posion type ...I bet my Lighting type Zanpakuto is gonna be better than yours ;) just kidding
বছরখানেক আগে shukun_kizuku said…
[Shikai name]Shinbutsu shūgō
[shikai description] the sheath is solid white with brown engravings and a yellow handle the blade is white the hand guard is brown its an average size katana
[release command] hear me Shinbutsu shūgō give me your strength and lift me to the heavens
[bankai name] Kami no ko no ken
[bankai description] the sheath turns a dark red and the handguard turns light blue the blade is a dark red and light blue mix the handle is the same color as the blade

[shikai abilities]
1 Shina-Tsu-Hiko strike- sends a wave of wind that can cut through buildings its speed is twice as fast and its power is equal to half the power of a getsuga tensho and it can be used with each swing
2 Nai-No-Kami strike- each swing sends a wave of earth thats as sharp as a blade it moves at half the speed as a getsuga tensho and is as twice strong
3 Take-Mikazuchi strike- each swing sends a bolt of lighting from the sky thats twice as fast as a cero and twice the power

[bankai abilities]
1 Bishamon aura- gives all allies in a 1 mile radius gain 100% increase for power levels 3rd seat or below, 50% for captains and second seat level, 10% for top level characters of all there power and ablitites to them lasts as long as the wielder is in this aura when sperated from the sword this abilty cesses to be in effect
2 Tsuki-Yomi aura- all foes within a 1 mile radius has 100% increased gravity that increases at a rate of 5% every 15 seconds this lasts as long as the wielder is in this aura when sperated from the sword this abilty cesses to be in effect
3 Gesshoku aura- combines Bishamon aura and Tsuki-Yomi aura this aura can only be used for 5 minutes after 5 minutes the weilder cant use bankai for 10 minutes

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
and here is the blades wielder

name:Kami kara no sentō-ki [most just call him kami]

hight:5'9

weight:197lb

body type: mussculer

discrption: he has tar black hair thats tied into a top knot he has blueish red eyes he wear a pure white hitatare with his captain number on the back

personality: it changes with the activation of bankai while not in bankai he is a strait forward person who lets his voice be heard but while in bankai he is a quick and smart thinker allowing actions to be made split second and is always calm even if deeply hurt

stats

shunpo:95
kido:99
swordsmenship:100
hand to hand:97
intelligence:100
endurince/stamina:98
strength:95
বছরখানেক আগে mariokid44 said…
shikai name: kagami kara mita mochi
Meaning: rice cake seen through a mirror
Appearance: a longer- than-necessary katana with a guard looking like a piece of rice
Bankai name: Kumori-kyō wotōshite mita amai mochi
Meaning: sweet rice cake seen through a fogged mirror
Bankai appearance: a hammer used to make mochi, with a point on one end and spikes on the other

Shikai abilities:
1. Similar to ririn’s ability, it can cause a state of illusion in which anything (except death) can happen
2. It can force the opponent to fight a mirror image of him/herself
3. Can create an infinite number of doppelgangers
Bankai abilities
1. Gensō no arashi ( illusion storm)- after the hammer is swung, the spikes on the end appear to shoot out and multiply, but only one is real and they all shoot at the opponent
2. Yume no hasai-ki( crusher of dreams) all the reishi from around the area is drained into the tip of the hammer and then the hammer is swung, causing a shockwave, crushing everything in its path.
3. Ten kara no ken(sword from heaven)-the moment the hammer is swung, a HUGE sword pierces the sky and then shoots at the opponent
User: Utsukushii Hana
Story: The way Hana died is a mystery to all but Hana. However, after she died, her story is well known. She appeared in rukon 87 and immediately realized she was special, her power awakened almost 4 days after she arrived in the soul society. She, despite common society rules, walked straight up to a soul reaper as he was walking through town and told him she wanted to be a soul reaper. He brought her to the soul society and she begun training. After her short time training she became the captain of squad nine. She is an outgoing girl looking about 18 but really about 500years old. She considers herself a rival to Byakuya and often challenges him to duels, and gets pissed off when he declines (which is most of the time). Sometimes she randomly attacks him without warning with her bankai. Her win-loss record with him is terrible, 7-720. She is good friends with Rangiku and often goes drinking with her. Her figure is a bit better than that of Yoruichi, making her well- loved with the male constituency. However, almost all are afraid to approach her due to her power. She, on the other hand, secretly loves her lieutenant, Hisagi Shouhei. She loves mochi.
বছরখানেক আগে mariokid44 said…
oh and btw: her zanpakuto's release is
unveil kagami kara mita mochi
Name: Tien Shinhan
Height: 6'2
weight:196
Eyes: pure white
Hair: bald
Race: Shinigami
Family: all but him are dead
Unlikes: people who talk bad about Jigoku and people who dont follow orders

Apperances: wears green clothing under his lieutenant outfit and has a closed 3rd eye in the center of his forhead

Abilities: is able to shunpo anywere even id held or contained

Zanpakuto: Reveling eye
Apperance: its a silver broad sword has an eye and a guard with the blade going out of it

he knows the name of his sword and can use his abilities

Strength:90
Kido:90
Spellcasting:100
Reaction time:100
Swordsman ship: 95
Hand to hand: 95
[zapakuto/shikai name] Reveling eye
[release command] open and show me the truth parietal eye
=its a silver broad sword has an eye and a guard with the blade going out of it

[bankai name] inner blade of the mind
=the blade is turned into a small blade of a chain that extends to 10ft its all silver

[shikai abilities]-
= can see attacks 3 seconds befor they happen
= increases reaction time of the weilder by 2x without problems and that this only functions in response to another person's attack
= is able to send foe into there inner relm(based of there fear) to fight there inner demonds(like scared of hieghts or something of the sort) can be used only one time on one person the person dissapears and is not able to be harmed outside of there inner relm and they are able to leave when there fear is overcome or they find a glowing green door and they can be killed by there fear in the relm

[bankai abilities]-
=when the oppenent is cut 2 times by this blade on a body part there movements are slowed by 1/2 there speed (ex the arm is cut 2 times the arm is slowed down but the rest of the body isnt) only happens once per body part
=when the oppenent is cut 4 times by this blade on a body part there movements are reversed
=when the oppenent is cut 10 times by this blade the weilder is in control of that same body part until the weilder or foe is dead (ex. the right arm is cuts 10 times he has complete controll of it)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Ichigosuke said…
zzz
Well, just and idea i thought about after not writing a long time.
Didnt really put much effort into it but still please comment

Shikai: Kuusouka Sakasama (Inverted/opposite Dreamer)
Release: Be lost in your favorite Dream but your worst nightmare, Yet keep on dreaming till the sun freezes!
Abilities:
While in shikai, the blade and the user become a blury haze,
like looking through moving water, for anybody who looks at them.
The user can control the amount of hazyish blur, making him sometimes clear to see but sometimes hard to see,
like looking through a frozen lake...
This means that he can make it seem as though his sword is moving and wobbling, even though it doesnt.

Bankai: Kanmuri Kuusouka Sakasama (Crown Inverted/opposite Dreamer)
When entering bankai, the blurry haze grows to envelop the whole area, and stays like that, as a about 500 meters
dome of bluury haze, which moves aroung with him at the center.
In this area, every thing gets the opposite effect, meaning: Water becomes solid, air becomes liquid, the moon emits
sunlight, etc etc etc. He can freely control these changes, although when he changes something, it effects him as well.

The basic strength behing this Zanpakuto is, for example, the turning of the solid sword into gas, and back into liquid, and so on.
@Ichigosuke your Zanpakuto needs to be more spefic if your talking about being able to bend reailty in this hazy dome in the bankai you should be more spafic about that and changeing the sun and moon in general ? abiltyies like these are ineffective depending on how you use them, so is your shikai it's not combat effectiv infact you may just irritate your oppent a bit. also if you can change your blade or make thing's look hazy how does this prove to be that your not really there sounds like you added in a doppel ganger effect.

wolfmaster, first of all, thanx for the comment. Secondly, I know, this isnt 1 of my best ideas.
Now to clarify the meaning of my zanpakuto. When i say it changes every thing to the opposite, i mean only in the dome, meaning, for instance, that in the middle of the day, it will be dark for those in the dome, and the sun will look like the moon, but only from wiithin the dome. Now, tAKE for example an opponent using flames, when suddenly, his wave of flames becomes a tide of water?
You may think of this as overpowered, but, actually, the attacks dont lose thier power, and the control on them doesnt change.
Also, My shingami has to know exactly what is the power and its opposite in order for this to happen.
Meaning, he can only turn a poisen into a medicen when he knows excactly what htat poisen is, etc etc etc
O, forgot to say. Its kinda hard o fight something that looks like a big haze attacking you. I clearly didnt explain myself properly. My bad. His shikai just makes him look like a colorful haze, maybe heat haze...

Now, for something irrelevent:
I ask you all, please try come up with original ideas. yes, i know my last one wasnt so original(maybe, i dont know).
Im just looking for sword that dont repeat the same thing over and over. For example, Getsuga Tenshou. I hate it when people make simply other verses of the same attack. Be original. That goes for ceros to.
Ichigosuke:
I'll give you some feedback on your blade, but first I'm just going to respond to this "original idea" thing. I'd say it's rather difficult to distinguish what is original from what isn't. I agree that people who merely rehash Getsuga Tensho with a fire edge or something of the like probably aren't putting a lot of external thought into it, but plenty of people use the idea of Getsuga Tensho to explain how their attacks would look, and that can be original. Same holds true for ceros. I agree that a lot of people follow the lines a little too closely, but I disagree that there aren't original ideas in here. I know I've worked hard to post blades that are as original as possible, and I know plenty of people on here work hard to make their blades original. I'd be happy to point out examples. If you're looking for cool new zanpakutos, there are plenty in the works.

Anyway, onto the blade. The shikai, honestly, seems fine. I'd say you should specify that this is entirely illusory, that the form is still entirely physical and will attack as such, but beyond that it seems fine. Opponents who are vision-centric are likely going to have troubles with it.
The second seems a bit odd to me for a few reasons. First, that's a large area. You're basically saying that the wielder turns himself and the area around him into a haze. Here's what I'm seeing: a person moving around in a giant (500 meters is HUGE, even if we're just talking about area, which I'm not sure we are considering that could just be the radius of the dome), dome-shaped haze that constantly moves with him (you say the big haze seems to attack opponents, so I'm guessing it moves with him). Honestly, that's a confusing visual. How high up does the dome go? If the wielder jumps, does the area underneath them also get covered in this haze? How low does it go? Does this haze prevent all vision, or is it like a fog?
The opposite effect leads to some difficult questions. What happens if an opponent attacks from outside the dome? Does it convert everything that comes into its range, or does it convert only what is activated inside of it? I suppose I'm mainly confused, however, by what happens inside the dome in general. If air becomes liquid, why doesn't all the air inside the dome become liquid? Why does just an attack from the opponent that involves air become liquid? If that's not the case, why is the sun and moon affected within the dome? That's much further away, seems rather odd that that would be affected and nothing else that's naturally occurring. What's more, I'm confused as to what this will do with normal attacks and ones that don't follow this elemental trend. What happens if the opponent attacks with, say, shadows? How about if they attack with psychic energy? What would that convert into? What would a cero convert into? These are things that really don't have "opposites" that would make sense to convert into. Hell, what if they just enter the dome with their blade and slash you? Does it convert that to something as well? If that remains the same, would this do anything to an ability like Byakuya's?
Don't get me wrong, I actually think this is an interesting idea, but as with all abilities that depend entirely on what the opponent does, there should be a clear line of thought as to what would occur if the opponent does something different. Much like with blades that focus on the opponent's psyche (I had a reasonably long talk with Shukun about his third shikai ability above), if the blade depends on something that is going to be dramatically different from person to person, it has to be clear what will happen in at least the vast majority of situations.
yea i sit for hrs maybe days trying to come up with something original im not a fan of copying other peoples zanpakuto's
yeah my new blade is a Orginal Idea and a odd combination, i'm really excited about this blade :D
বছরখানেক আগে Hadez17 said…
SO here is a new character and blade i just developed...hope its as good as i have made in the past...plz leave feedback but not any out right negative comments

Name: Tenchi
Age of appearance: Early 20s
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 195lbs
Appearence: Tenchi looks to be relatively young. The only reason people think he looks to be in his 20s is because of his build and personality. He is athletically built. His muscles are not too large but not too small. He has a slight tan to his skin but not dark enough for anybody to think he spends most of his time out side. His hair is brown, medium length and uncombed but not too messy. His eyes are Dark blue and almost always relaxed. Generally he has a smooth and flowing way of movement as he does tasks and walks.
Personality: Tenchi seems to hop between different demeanor. Generally he is relaxed and likes to go with the flow, Also he is very wise which surprises people he is around because of his young appearance. When alone he is completely relaxed and calm. When in groups he adopts a personality opposite of the group. (he is sad when everyone is happy or calm when everyone is angry). He does this unconsciously to help balance the group. Though how he acts may change he never changes his values.

Zanpakuto Shikai Name:Harmony
Release command: In the darkness there will be the light to call forward Harmony
Bankai Name: True Harmony

Appearance: Sealed the blade looks like a regular katana only has a pure black sheath with a pure white handle and a circular cross-guard that looks like a yin yang symbol. In shikai his blade splits into two short swords. One is completely black from tip of blade to base of handle and one is Completely white. Both swords have a yin yang symbol on their cross guards. The black blade starts in the Right hand and the white blade starts in the left. In bankai the blades become scimitars and the handles of the blades get a wrapping around the handles of the opposite color and a tassel of the opposite color and the cross guards become gold with a gold circle around the yin yang symbols.

Shikai Abilities.

Ability one: This is a passive effect to Tenchi. If he stays in a offensive posture or attacking the opponet then he gets faster. As the fight continues he gets up to double his base speed. This will take about a minute or two of straight attacking for him to get into his max speed boost. Also if he stays in a defensive posture or defends against an opponet his strenght and duriability increase over two minutes. The maximum strengh he will get is 4 times his base and his max durability increase is 3 times. (meaning if he is hit with the same attack at start of fight and again after defending for two minutes the later attack will do 1/3 as much damage as the first)Tenchi must be in the attacking or defending state for at least 20 seconds before his blade reckoning the change and starts adjusting his speed or strength and durability

Ability two: Tenchi is able to absorb any incoming attack other than a physical swing of a weapon or body part (pretty much any energy attack) into his white blade then fire something of the opposite type out of his black blade. (For example he absorbs a level 22 Hado spell into the white blade. He then can fire or cast a level 22 equivalent barrier or healing spell out of his black blade) He can also change the properties of the energy to the opposite type (Like turns fire to ice). He can absorb up to two attacks at once which is shown by the glowing of the yin yang symbols on the blades. Also he can retain the absorbed attacks for 1 minute before the energy dissipates.

Ability Three: Tenchi enters a completely Defenceive state. He is able to controll anything in the radius of his blades. (he cant lift things with his mind or stop time or any other meaning of word controll) He is able to defend against any incoming physical attack but is unable to do any form of counter attack. ALso he must stay rooted in one place and in a calm state of mind. If he wishes to attack he must drop his defence then shift to an attacking state of mind and attack.

Bankai: His bankai first ability has two sides to it so though its written like two abilities its rly just two halves to the same ability. Also his second and third ability are two different phases of one ability instead of two abilities them selves. These phases are also formatted with two sides to it.

Bankai Ability one:
Yin side: By reading the attack patterns of his opponent and thus getting a feeling for their flow of attacks. This combines by reading the opponents positioning to predict their next attack and thus be able to dodge it easier.

Yang side: Tenchi enters a rage and berserk like state of mind. He starts attacking his opponent with out using any form of attack pattern. Because he doesn't use attack patterns he seems to move faster and hit harder. This is only a perception change and really Tenchi isn't any faster or stronger. While in this state he has an invisible extension on his blades that cut up to 1 foot away from his blade.

Tenchi can change from one to the other stance by stooping his current stance then 10 seconds later he can start the next stance

Ability two Phase one:
Yin: When Tenchi hits with his white blade it does not cut the opponent at all just passes through like it had cut. The enemy takes no damage or pain from these strikes. Instead Tenchi heals for the amount of damage his strike would have done if it cut the opponent (example He hits with white blade and would have made a cut that was 4 inches long 1 inch deep and one inch wide. His opponent doesn't get cut at all and Tenchi Heals 4 cubic inches of cuts across his body.) This healing starts with the most deadly injuries first.

Yang: His black blade does not do damage when it strikes the opponent. Instead it only does damage when they dodge block or parry it. This damage is usually applied to where ever Tenchi was targeting and is only half as bad as a real strike would have been.

Phase Two:
When phase two activates Tenchi gets 1.5x faster 2x as strong and 2x as durable. Also behind him a large Yin yang symbol centered behind Tenchi's head that is about 4 feet in diameter is translucently visible. Ar round this large yin yang symbol are 9 smaller 6 inch wide yin yang symbols that are also translucent.

Yin Side: As he attacks with the white blade the opponent still does not take any damage but instead for each hit he lands The white side of one of the smaller yin yang symbols becomes solid. At any point during the fight after activating phase two Tenchi can release the energy stored in the solid yin side of the symbols to heal him self. He will heal just like in phase one which is to say for an amount equivalent to the amount of damage he had done to the opponent with how ever many seals he released. If he gets up to 10 attacks and releases He heals completely. (though he does not regain energy.)

Yang side: Like yin side his black blade does not do damage when it hits and makes the yang side of the symbols solid as he lands hits with his blade. Though when he releases the seals the opponent instantly takes all the injuries that the black blade would have done when it hit. (For example Tenchi charges 3 symbols by cutting his opponet three times on the back. His opponent doesn't take damage when initially hit but then Tenchi releases the seals and his opponent is suddenly sliced three times across the back.) The only way to defend against this is to not get hit by the black blade in the first place. If Tenchi charges up to 10 hits all the cuts the opponent received from blocking to phase one are doubled in depth and length.

Also when Tenchi strikes with one blade he loses a charge from the opposite blade. (example he has 3 yin charges and then hits with his yang or black blade. he will then have 2 yin charges and 1 yang charge)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে PrimordialFire said…
smile
Zanpakuto name: Noukon Hinote
Bankai: Hebun Naien
Shikai abilities: kaienhoushaki (throw flame)
Bankai abilities: increases speed massively, flames are brighter and white, can always provide strength when needed during battle. However, bankai can only be performed if user's willpower and determination are at its best.

Appearance of zanpakuto in shikai and bankai I'll figure out later..
বছরখানেক আগে PrimordialFire said…
Hadez..nice.
anyone got any zanpakuto ideas that seem difficult to use? hopefuly original
বছরখানেক আগে yungnine said…
Zanpakuto: Shinoame (Death Rain)
Release Command: Fall
Bankai: Jōkū kara no aki Shinoame (Fall From Above Death Rain)

Hidden Form: Standard Katana
Shikai Form: Katana Blade takes on the color of the ability in use.
Bankai Form: Soul Reaper wears a hooded robe, and the Zanpakuto takes on the form of the Reaper's Sickle.

Shikai Abilities:
Tengoku no ame (Heaven's Rain): A golden rain that falls over the Soul Reaper's target and heals the individual. (Blade Golden)

Ame fureimingu (Flaming Rain): Flame's fall from above burning the target. (Blade Orange)

Reitō-u (Frozen Rain): Sharpened Icicles fall from above piercing and cutting the target. (Blade Light Blue)

Bankai Abilities:
The Bankai form only has one move, but it does increase the spirit energy of the user, and allow for quicker movement speed, and a more precise swing for melee combat.

Burakkurein (Black Rain): The sky becomes pitch black and thunder clouds roll in. Black water falls from the sky poisoning everything in it's path, save the Soul Reaper.

Comments: This Zanpakuto is wielded by Uiriamu Pāmeru a Soul Reaper I am currently designing. One defining characteristic of him is that he forgoes the traditional robes of the Soul reapers, and wears something more akin to the punishment squads uniform.

The Difficulty with this Zanpakuto is that the Abilities and forms must be used carefully as to not heal your enemy or poison, burn, or impale your allies.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wolfmaster3000 i just read about the nightmare zanpakuto and it is indead sinister. the last part of the second were the person walks to death, increadable i can imain seeing that happen. by the way is this ability blockable if a zanpakuto is able to prevent the mind from being attacked.
i had a zanpakuto that i made that was desined to comabat aizens hypnosis, dose your bypass messures like that?
বছরখানেক আগে ninger117 said…
i think that everybody here is making their zanpakuto WAY too powerful. i mean, even for Bleach, it's going too far. being 'invincible' and stuff? come on! lol. you've gotta balance it out so that everything works together
You know, I hear a lot of these generalized concerns about blades on here, and believe me, when it comes to a large portion of the ones posted here, there is often some overpowered feature. Nonetheless, that doesn't justify such a blanket statement. A lot of people on here put a lot of work into their zanpakuto to ensure that they are balanced, and many post their blades on here looking for feedback just to make sure that their blade is reasonable. Yet your statement ignores such work. If you want to see examples of blades that people have worked hard on, check out Bleach: Fallout Characters forum, we all work hard on ours, but if you want to stick it out here, there are dozens of examples of people who put more than a little time and effort into their designs. Don't treat them all like crap.
well said
haha, okay. i understand you. :) but still, i've got some point. and i'm new to this website. the fallout characters forum? where is that?
Zanpakuto-Tenjintenshi Hiashi Heavenly Angel of Catching Fire

Description
Roughly 3’ 4” long black straight sword with a razor-like tapering instead of the traditional ‘V’ tapering. The golden blade glows white-hot on the edge and is constantly in flames. ‘Gansho jihibiki’ is the name of one attack, translated to Magma Earth Tremor. Gansho Jihibiki is an attack of two parts: Tenjintenshi is thrust into the ground in a stabbing motion holding the blade upside-down, causing a shockwave of the earth as it melts that reaches about 7 yards out and throws anybody unlucky enough to be within that perimeter to be thrown back; the second part of the attack is the sword continues to melt the ground until withdrawn, essentially creating an area in which the owner of the sword cannot be touched from an ordinary attack. It’s second ability is ‘Hiashi’ meaning literally ‘the spreading of fire.’ Tenjintenshi actually seeps a liquid from itself that burns at extreme temperatures but for a very short time. This liquid is transferred to whatever it strikes and causes it to burn, but rarely causes it to catch fire in it’s entirety due to the speed at which it burns, though it hurts tremendously. Tenjintenshi also recognizes it’s user and doesn’t burn him. The guard is a fist-weapon-looking thing that is spiked and has a curved dagger-like protrusion going the opposite direction of the blade that is useful for close-combat. It’s hilt is colored gold and ruby-red, the same color as it’s flames. From the bottom of the hilt is a small ruby cross dangling from a golden chain.
Because Tenjintenshi doesn’t have an unreleased form and is always on fire, the Research and Development Bureau have created a way for it to be concealed in a ring because of the property damage that occured. It is summoned at the command “With all Thy Heart.”

is that pretty good?

imma help you out on this one bud