ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

ব্লিচ্‌ অ্যানিমে 6372 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4501-4550 of 6372

বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
Well, WoW is an MMORPG, so it's not quite what I'm talking about. An RP, in this case, is just a role playing forum where we play off of the Bleach story (in our case, just utilizing the key elements) to create a story of our own. We've been running one for quite a while under the title Bleach: The Fallout.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
Shikai: Shishi no hokori (Lion’s pride)
Release Command: Todoroki (Roar)
Bankai: Shishi no hokori no ō (King of Lion’s pride)
Appearance: Whilst sealed Shishi no hokori has a golden scabbard and golden hilt wrapping, upon the blade etched in a redy-orange colour is a Lion. The Tsuba is shaped like a lion roaring with a ring around it, the Kashira is a lion’s head with the mane extending a little way up the hilt. Upon Shikai release the blade disappears and claws grow from the tips of each of my fingers (Similar to Sabre-tooth in X-men) I also gain a helm in the shape of a lion’s head with my hair becoming the mane and finally my teeth grow to resemble those of a lion’s.
Shikai Abilities:
Ability 1: Nemearaion no kegawa (Nemean Lion’s Pelt) this is a permanent effect from the time I enter Shikai until the time I leave it. However unless I call the name of this power it just blunts the effects of my enemies attacks, upon being called though for 30 seconds I gain complete invulnerability from attacks.
Ability 2: Puraidoauto hoe (Roar out your pride) this is a simple blast of air super condensed to an extreme level. Upon impact it also releases a wave of sound that destroys everything around/hurts my enemies. However it takes a space of 10 seconds to charge and fire.
Bankai Appearance: Upon entering Bankai only a few things change about Shishi, the lion shaped helm develops a crown upon it, the claws grow further, redy-gold fur develops on my forearms and my eye’s become golden like a lion’s.
Bankai Abilities:
My previous abilities are enhanced, the roar becomes more powerful and faster, the pelt lasts a10 seconds longer.
Ability 1: Kingusu seigi no (the King’s Justice) this is a sudden powerful blast of energy that decimates anything caught within it. However in using it I’m forced back to a sealed form. As such this is a last resort move.

Someone tell me whats wrong with this so that I can fix it. as i canna' see whats wrong.
বছরখানেক আগে HToshiro1789 said…
zzz
Name-KageRobo(GhostWolf)
ReleaseCall-I Release You
Bankai-Kin'enKageKuma(SmokingGhostBear)

Sealed form-is Ichigos first sword

Shikai-(Looks alot like the Zabimaru but the blade is straight and the claws on the sword are straight too).The handle wraps is Purple. At the end is a ring that has 5 claws that can shoot out with a chain(like the predator claws and like hitsugayas sword with the halfmoon that shoots out)Instead of expanding like Zabimaru it snakes(like the soul caliber snake sword).

Bankai-Gives the user a wolf pelt and your blade disapears(like scatter)but faster and its not flowers its smoke and all you see is smoke and a Gigantic Smokey Ghost Bear behind the user.But you can summon the blade back at any size or length at anytime.

Abillity 1-(Bankai)Ghostwalk: allows the user to walk faster than flash step without the opponet(s) sencsing your spirt energy or pressure.
Abillity 2-(Shikai)Ghostwolf Gauntlets: summoning the gauntlets will allow you to summon alot of ghostwolfs to attack the opponet(s)when damaged they disapear.

Well thats my zanpakuto!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
Replys to Zordaik's zanpakuto-

DUDE!!!!! yours is so much better than mine!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে shukun_kizuku said…

Name: Suna no rōjin ( rojin is what he likes to be called by)
height: 5'5
weight: 160lbs
eyes: tannish color
hair: mostly bald but has 3 hairs that are combed over to the side
race: shinigami
family: none
likes: talking politics and weather and has an obsesion with pretty ladies
unlikes: loud noises and kids running on his lawn

Appearances: wears his normal shinigami robe and walks with a old walking stick

abilities: able to tell when someones lying or not

zanpakuto: is unknown to everyone exept members of his aquad
Apperance: has not been seen by anyone but his squad

he knows the name of his zanpakuto and can use the abilities

Strength: 90
Kido:99
Kido casting: 100
reaction time: 100
Swordsmanship: 95
hand to hand: 90

Zanpakuto

[shikai name] Shifting form
[shikai description] is a steel cane with a rounded handle
[release command] flow from my shifting form
[bankai name] shifting desert
[bankai description] is a old wood cane thats crooked in some places

[shikai abilities]
1 the sword when drawn enmits a sandstorm starts out light but gets bigger the longer its out for the full sandstorm it takes 5 minutes this ability only creats sand and nothing else and is part of the zanpakuto and only the weilder can see through the sandstorm and from the center its 1320 feet long(1/4th a mile) in every direction and theres a 6ft area around the weilder that sand dosnt go into
2 the user wraps himself in sand and creates a huge 30ft body of sand around him it can be cut but is instantly recoverd the weilder can freely move withing the body going to the leg, arm, head, ect freely at will the body of sand can extend its arms out 40 ft in any direction and when hit by it its 2 times the strength of the weilder
3 when the sand on the sandbody touches or is touched its starts draining the energy out of the foe at a rate of 1/10th of the energy every 10 seconds and is only drained when in connection to the main body everything else dosnt have this effect

[bankai abilities]
1 anyone who enters the storm will have it constantly battering them, shorter periods of time in the storm will be little more than cuts and scrapes, spending longer periods of time can do serious damage to the point of ripping skin off a body part
2 any energy (kido, cero, ect...) that is used while in the sandstorm will vaporate into the sand from point blank to 100 feet the attack dosnt completly evaporate and can still be able to hit and is able to do 3/4th the damage, from 100ft to 300ft the attack can still land but is weaker 1/2th the damage, and anything beyond 300ft its complety evaporated
3 two 3 barrled turrets made of sand appear and shoots balls of sand at the foe(size of a baseball) thats 2 times faster than a cero and 2 times stronger and are effective up to a quarter of a mile and can be fired at 10 shots per second the turrets follow the foe whever they move and the weilder has to stand still for them to work if the weilder loses focus he is drained of 1/8th of his energy

Zordaik (Sandaiguru) -

Shikai:
1) How long is the whip? What's the force of the explosion? Does the explosion become more powerful depending on how much of the whip is touched at once? How thick is the line?

Bankai:
1) How many of these can be fired total before the wings disappear? Can the wings be restored? What sorts of burns are we talking about if left in? How long does it take for these to become, say, second or third degree? Do they just fire randomly out of any part of the wing, or are there particular portions of the wing that fire them?
2) How large is the wave? How fast does it move? How many times could this be used before the wings disappear?
3) How long does it take to rebuild the wings? How large is the explosion? How fast does it move? How much damage does it do? Does it extend in all directions, or is it channeled in one direction?
Takeshi_Tsurugi (Shishi no hokori) -

Shikai:
1) How much does it blunt the effect of their attacks when you don't call the name? The second part of the effect is pretty overpowered. In general, complete invulnerability is a problem. Even if there's some sort of lag time between uses (there doesn't appear to be any), 30 seconds of complete invulnerability allows the wielder to close any distance and inflict massive damage while taking none himself.
2) How fast does this move? How much damage does it inflict on the target? Since it releases a wave of sound, does it cause damage to their hearing?

Bankai: So in general, an increase to that first ability just makes it all the more overpowered.
1) Well, while I can't see someone using this if they have about 40 seconds of complete invulnerability, it is still too much. You do need to give a range on this, how fast the blast moves out, and whether there is any lag time between activation and explosion, but given what I see here, it's overpowered. An instant blast of unknown size that kills anything caught in it is a lot, and it's not really ameliorated by the fact that you're forced back to sealed form, especially considering that I don't see why you couldn't immediately release again (but since your opponent's most likely dead, you shouldn't have to).
HToshiro1789 (KageRobo) -

Shikai: There's not so much an ability here as an interesting change the sword, but it's fine.

Bankai:
1) Precisely how much faster? And I'm guessing the movement can be sensed using any of the normal senses?
2) How strong are they? How fast are they? How many can you summon? Does any damage get rid of them? How fast can they be resummoned?
বছরখানেক আগে JDeezy12 said…
whiteflame55 judge this one please

UnRelease- normal katana with a pentagram as the guard and a purple and black handle wrap.

Shikai- Doragon Fugeki (Dragon Shaman)
Ability 1- Doragon Gufuu (Dragon's Tornado) I hit the bottom of my staff to the ground and the eyes of the staff begin to light up. after 2 seconds of channeling a circle appears under the enemy and a tornado of purple energy begins to swirl around them. The energy is like a flame in the sense that it burns you. The heat increases in intervals of five seconds. when it first appears the heat is around 190 degrees. it increase by fifty degrees every 3 seconds.

Ability 2- Doragon Buchiwaru Kagidzume (Dragon's Splitting Talon)
I swing the staff in either a horizontal or vertical direction. after i swing the path is drawn out in purplish black energy. i can swing up to three times max. after i finish the swings i tap the bottom of the staff against the ground. When it taps a roar is let out and then the marks fly out towards the target. if only swing once the attack has a speed of 25 feet per second. With two swings it has a speed of 16 feet per second. With three the speed is 10 feet per second. if i use the two swings there is a 5 second delay between the two strikes. so the first one goes then the second waits 5 seconds then goes. this is the same for the three strikes.

Ability 3- Doragon Reeshingu Aroo (Dragons Racing Arrows) The eyes of my staff light up yet again and it glows a bright purple. Depending on the amount of energy i focus depends on how many arrows appear. At the max level i can spawn 10 arrows. after channeling for a varied time limit depending on how many arrows. 1 second of channeling for one arrow. 10 second for the max ten seconds. After the arrows have formed above me a laser begins to shine from the horns of my staff. this laser guides the arrows. The mamximum speed the arrows can move is 100 feet per second. if they do go that fast they can only travel in a straight line. if i want them to be accurate they go down to 25 feet per second but they last alot longer and are highly more accurate.

Bankai- Miiru Doragon Fugeki (Possessed Dragon Shaman) The head of my staff splits in half and the spirit of a dragon arrises out. this dragon is Black with purple highlights. When it is first released it rushes out across the battlefield at a rate of 150 feet per second. it is not controlled so it attacks everyone on the field. (even me) after the 15 second rampage he enters my body and i shape shift into a dragon like humanoid. I get all the abilities from shikai but half the channeling time. the speeds of these attacks remains the same but the color of the attacks are black with minor purple. While possessed i get a pair of wings that span out from tip to tip of 16 feet. i also grow to a height of 10 feet tall. i also get one bonus attack in bankai and this is it.
Bankai Ability- Seikan Mazoku Doragan Bakushin (Fearless Demonic Dragon Rush) The lower half of my body murges and becomes more of a ghost tail. what i mean by this is there is no definite leg shape its more of a trail of gas. My whole body becomes this type of gas like apearance but im still a solid object. The maximum velocity i can reach is 235 feet per second but this ability only lasts for ten seconds and can only be used once per release. at ther time starts widdling down i start returning back to my shikai. after the entire 10 seconds i end of standing in a crater that was created after i crashed with my shikai in hand.

Tell me what yall think.
 whiteflame55 judge this one please UnRelease- normal katana with a pentagram as the guard and a purp
BTW with the speeds i didnt convert it to mph so i now realize some of the speeds may be a little crazy. if they are let me know and ill change them
বছরখানেক আগে LinkKinuzuma13 said…
laugh
JDeezy12- I think it's a really good idea for a zanpakuto.
I can't really see anything wrong with it. I'll leave the problem-finding to Whiteflame, since i know just how much he "loves" it.
বছরখানেক আগে gracen_silence said…
wink
Well, I've been working on this one for awhile. ^.^ This is actually my ideal Zanpakutō. I hope you guys find that it's okay.. :D
CAUTION: May be somewhat long. And sorry for any spelling errors if I missed any while correcting them. (:

My Ideal Zanpakutō! Used By Me!
(As a Shinigami, of course. ^.^)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Shinigami -
Name - Gracen "Kaz" Lee Kazuyuki
Age - He is around two hundred twenty years of age, but his appearance is the resemblance of a young adult in his mid twenties, most likely twenty five.
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 133 lbs.
Body Type - He appears to be slim and slender when wearing clothing, but he is actually pretty muscular. His body type is quite similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's, but he has a more slightly paled skin tone and his neck muscles aren't as big.

Appearance - Appearance wise, Gracen doesn't have very many outstanding facial features and appears like a normal kid for his age, although his eyes are slightly bigger than the normal. He has a somewhat small nose and thin, sharp looking blonde eyebrows. His hair goes down to the middle of his neck in the back, and the front stops just below his eyes in thin strands that don't impair his vision whatsoever. He will occasionally pull his hair up in a ponytail in the back and swoop most of his bangs to the left side of his face, somewhat like the younger kid Byakuya Kuchiki did. For clothing, he wears the traditional black Shinigami shihakusho. The sleeves to his uniform are ripped off just past the shoulders and his arms from above his elbow down to his wrists are bandaged. Most of his torso is also covered in similar bandages, stopping around his pecks. He has a white obi tied around his waist with his Zanpakutō secured on the left side on top of each other, how daisho are commonly fashioned together. Underneath his hakama, he wears tabi socks that stop just below his knees and a pair of straw sandals like most Shinigami wear.

Personality - Gracen has a very nice and calm personality. It is said to even "radiate" from him, making the room or area around him very relaxed and comfy. He tends to keep a blank facial expression on at times, but he has a habit of smiling or laughing at anything he finds funny or enjoyable. He often finds himself being the one to comfort people and tries to make them happy because he enjoys making people feel better. He is mostly laid back, especially when around his friends and subordinates, which has given people a tendency to like him more. Despite this, when the tone of a conversation turns serious or when something is happening around him that is not good, he becomes quite serious and analytical, often making wise decisions on how to go about things when in times of danger. Gracen has a high sense of honor at times. As so, he prefers not to fight women, seeing it as wrong or immoral, however, he will fight and even kill if provoked or if someone else life is threatened. He usually even prefers not to fight at all if there may be an alternate way of settling things and will almost never finish off an opponent if they are incapable of fighting. Because of this, he is highly respected as a Shinigami. Strangely, he finds anything alcoholic disgusting, but he loves to eat ice cream, preferably strawberry.

Background - Ever since he was little, he has spent a ton of his time trying to prove his worth with a blade. His clan is known for producing fine Shinigami, thus his father trained him relentlessly to be better. Most of his older siblings often beat him up because they believed he brought disgrace and shame to the clan because of how unskilled he was. He obtained his Zanpakutō when he was around sixteen and he learned and mastered his Shikai two years later and after long years of hard work with his father and grandfather, he passed off as one of the finest Shinigami the clan had produced. He passed through the Academy with much finesse, while his older siblings were falling much behind in terms of strength and skill. He was then admitted into Squad Twelve and quickly rose up from the ranks from third-seat to Lieutenant. During his time as Lieutenant, he obtained his Bankai, and now works towards his goal of becoming Captain of Squad Twelve.

Stats -
Offense, 100
Defense, 90
Mobility, 100
Kidō/Reiatsu, 95
Intelligence, 90
Physical Strength, 95
575/600

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō Name - Sora Kibishii
In English, "Sky Severer"
Appearance - Sora Kibishii takes the form a normal sized katana and wakizashi, forming a daisho (Daisho is the name for the traditional pairing of the Japanese blades, the katana and wakizashi, meaning something along the lines of "Bigger sword, little sword"). The katana's blade length is precisely 28.7 inches long with the curvature of a standard katana. The tsuba is somewhat in the shape of golden/bronze square, but instead of straight, normal sides, the sides are rounded slightly inward, and the corners are more pointed and sharp. It has a thick border along the edges and a few decorative marking on the points of the square, and an oval encompasses where the blade protrudes from the guard. The hilt is exactly ten inches long, enough for Gracen to use both of his hands. The wrappings on the hilt are colored black, with a gold coloring laying underneath. The pommel at the end of the hilt features the same golden color and a few decorative markings. Sora Kibishii's sheath is a deep black color with a gray ribbon tied on it toward the top. It also features golden colored metal, like on the tsuba, on the bottom twelve inches of the sheath and a small ring at the top of the sheath. The wakizashi is the same in appearance, but shrunk down in size. It's blade length is twenty four inches long with a curvature matching that of the katana. The tsuba is a little more than half the size of the katana's tsuba, but still the same basic shape and the hilt is eight inches long. They're sheathed are also exactly alike.

Release Command - "Tsunzaku! Sora Hibishii!"
In English, "Rend! Sky Severer!"
Gracen draws both of his Zanpakutō from their sheathes and places them horizontally pommel to pommel, the wakizashi on the left and the katana on the right. He then calls out "Tsunzaku! Sora Hibishii!" and proceeds to spin Sora Hibishii until the katana is on top and pointing vertically up, with the wakizashi on the bottom. While he spins it, Sora Hibishii is engulfed in a blue aura and changes to it's Shikai form.

Shikai Form - In this form, not much changes about Sora Hibishii. In this form, the Zanpakutō changes into a single katana-like weapon. It's general shape stays exactly the same, but the two swords form together at the hilt. The hilt is eighteen inches long now, with the wakizashi's blade and tsuba at the end of the hilt. Both of the blades are facing the same way and they turn black, and small chains hang from the points on their tsuba's. The sheath stays at Gracen's side, and both the sheath and the Zanpakutō seem to emit a faint blue aura-like reiatsu at all times. When sheathed, the aura starts to accumulate around the Zanpakutō's blade. The aura reaches maximum capacity every ten seconds of being sheathed. The Zanpkautō can also build up this aura when it is unsheathed, but it takes double the time to reach it maximum. Also, when released, the blade is already at full capacity for the aura. The aura also seems to augment his strength compared to how full the aura is. The complete effect is it's attacks comparably as strong as a hammer.

Shikai Abilities -
Shikai First Ability - Kukān Dan
"Spacial Tear"
Utilizing the aura-like reiatsu, Gracen condenses it all into his Zanpakutō's blade. He can then release the energy by swinging the blade in the direction he wants to target. When it's slashed, it releases an amplified swing of reiatsu, which "Rends the skies". The ability is somewhat like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho, although it has obvious differences. For starters, the energy is only as thick and wide as Gracen's Zanpakutō's blade, but is six feet long, and can only fly straight. This attack can only go for a distance of about two hundred feet, and then it dissipates. However, this move is much more versatile. Instead of using an "amplified swing", he can focus on a specific spot and slash the blade. It will then cause a "tear" of reiatsu to form in the desired location. The slash is, again, as wide as his Zanpakutō's blade but is around six feet long. If he stabs his Zanpakutō with the aura built up, a spear shaped energy is released from the blade. This is the same as his Zanpakutō's blade shape but six feet long and can fly through the air and dissipates when it gets further than two hundred feet. The strength of these attacks are about twice the strength of his regular attack with his Zanpakutō. This move can be used fifteen times when the reiatsu aura is at it's maximum amount. Also, these attacks fly at a speed of around sixty mph.

Shikai Second Ability - Namida Nagare
"Tear Stream"
With this ability, he can fire a blue blast of reiatsu, similar to a Cero. This blast is about six feet in height and six feet in diameter, and has the effect of a Cero a little less powerful than Nnoitra Gilga's Cero. The speed of this blast is roughly fifty mph. He can fire these attacks to two hundred feet away. This ability can only be used three times, then it completely depletes the aura around the Zanpakutō and then it must wait to recharge.

Shikai Third Ability - Tsuki no Namida
"Moon Tear"
Gracen swings's Sora Hibishii in a circular motion. A column of blue energy about twenty feet high and ten feet around then encases him or someone of his choosing, or even a group of people. This move instantly drains the aura from the blade and uses it to cast the shield. If this is used with the maximum amount of aura, this barrier can withstand five normal Zanpakutō slashes from Captain level Shinigami. This move can also be used to contain things or enemies within the field.

Bankai -
Bankai Name - Konagona ni Sora no Hibishii
"Shattered Sky Severer"
Gracen raises Sora Hibishii in to the air and calls out the name of it's Bankai. He is then engulfed in a column of energy that seems to reach the heavens. When it dissipates, he is in his Bankai form.

Bankai Form - In this form, Gracen loses his previous Shikai sword. Now, his hole body is covered in the reiatsu-like aura and he has a massive set of wings (They are about fifteen feet long for each wing) made of dense reiatsu on his back that give him the ability of flight. His arms and legs are also covered in this dense reiatsu. All of the reiatsu serves as a sort of armor, deflecting a fraction (about one fifth) of the damage dealt from any attack, but he tends to use the wings on his back as a sort of shield. He can also condense the reiatsu on his arms into blades of energy to use in battle that have the same attacking effect and strength as his unsealed Sora Hibishii, also somewhat sharing Sora Hibishii's appearance. The energy on his arms and legs also augment is punching strength somewhat. In this form, he can use all of his Shikai abilities, but they're somewhat stronger. He now fires his Kukān Dan with a flick of his hand and can blast a Namida Nagare by holding out his open palm. The distance of his Kukān Dan and Namida Nagare are increased to a distance of three hundred feet, and their power is increased times two. Also, his Tsuki no Namida can contain an area of thirty feet in circumference and can withstand about thrice as much attacks as it used to. He also has newer Bankai abilities.

Bankai Abilities -
Bankai First Ability - Konagona ni Hane
"Shattered Feather"
When he calls out the name of this ability, the wings made of reiatsu on his back shatter in feather like shapes. In total, there are about one hundred and fifty feathers when the wings shatter. These feathers drift around momentarily, then shoot out in every direction. The speed that these arrows fly out is roughly sixty miles per hour, and the distance that they fly out is around two hundred feet because of their sheer numbers. These feathers are approximately as long as twelve inches with a width of two inches. The feathers attacking potential serves kind of like a regular arrow from a bow. About fifteen seconds after the feathers have either dissipated from going their maximum distance or if they're lodged into a person or object, the energy starts to return and gather back into wings on his back. This takes about five more seconds to completely restore the wings.

Bankai Second Ability - Sora Funsai-sen
"Sky Shattering Ray"
By either flicking his arm, he summons a pillar of harmful energy to attack his target. This is similar to Tsuki no Namida, although this attack deals damage. One can determine where the pillar of energy is coming from by the direction Gracen flicks his wrist. This pillars are about fifteen feet around and can grow to a distance of one hundred feet. Once hit with the energy, the person or person's caught in it are thrown back about a hundred feet or so, withstanding small injuries if anything. This attack is mostly for defense and keeping someone away while he recharges.

Bankai Third Ability - Konagona ni Shūryō
"Shattered End"
Gracen "Last resort" move. He focuses all of his reiatsu on his body and charges it up. He then releases it and forms a giant sphere of reiatsu around himself. This sphere of energy is a hundred and fifty feet tall and around. This attack has tremendous power, a little more than thrice the power of Ichigo's Hollowfied Getsuga Tensho. Depending on Gracen's exhaustion from battle or injuries, this ability will most likely cause him to feint. However, if he isn't very wounded, this attack will just leave him exhausted and makes him revert to his Shikai. It takes about a week before Gracen can use this attack again without severe penalties or even dying from it.

... Very long indeed. I hope it's not too overpowered or bad or anything.. Please comment! ^.^

Thx Link so if you have to rate creativity 1-5 what would you give it for my first true one on here
JDeezy12 (Doragon Fugeki) -

Shikai:
1) So a few things to know. First, during the two second charge time, if the opponent moves, does the circle still appear at the site where the charge started, or does it appear where they moved to? How high in the air does this zone of heat extend? Does it last after the opponent leaves the zone, and if so, for how long? If the opponent stays in the zone, will it continue to increase in heat infinitely?
2) I don't think you need to put the time delay between strikes leaving here, especially since it seems just as reasonable for the wielder to use one strike and then send it and repeat that over and over. I also want to get some idea of what these look like - are these just linear streaks of light coming out of the end of the staff as it swings, or are they 2-dimensional following some length of the staff? Also, if the full swing of the staff is interrupted, does the energy slash still exist, or does it dissipate?
3) 100 fps might be a little fast here, I'd reduce it to 50. I'm wondering, for the 25 fps ones, what you mean by the arrows lasting a lot longer. Also, on the increased accuracy for those, does that mean you get to redirect their path while they're moving towards the target?

Bankai:
1) Even for a bankai, 150 might be a bit too much, probably shift back to 100. You should give some idea (by comparison with the wielder) of how powerful the dragon is upon release and rampage. Also, if it has attacks beyond the physical, or if it can fly, these are things to note. Give some approximation of its size as well. Does the bonus after it goes into you have a time limit? It could also use energy much more quickly, but a restriction on usage might be good to one of those extents, doesn't have to be huge.
1a) That speed's pretty insane, but it could be fine. There's a couple of things to know first, though. For one, do you have access to all of your abilities while this is active? I could see some pretty insane exploits of the second and third shikai happening here with speed like that. Without access to those, it might still be pretty dangerous, but some opponents could certainly deal with only having to deal with that speed being used to fire off kido and engage in physical strikes. You should definitely include something in here that says that, when you revert back to shikai, there's a cooldown time before you can return to bankai again. You might reduce it to an even 200, though.

With regards to creativity, I give it about a 4. The shikai abilities have a lot of interesting facets to them and aren't very straightforward in terms of how they work (which is nice), I'd give them a full 5. The bankai pulls the score down a bit. Most of it is just an upgrade on the shikai, and the speed upgrade isn't exactly unique (though the form certainly is). The dragon release saves the score somewhat, though - there aren't many summons I've seen that have such a high propensity for attacking the wielder.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
gracen_silence (Sora Kibishii) -
Heh, never do anything small. Alright, should be able to finish this before bed tonight.

Shikai:
1) This one's interesting. The launched condensed aura makes sense. For the "tear" creation, can this be formed on top of an opponent, and if so, what kind of damage could it do and is there a way for the opponent to escape it? If not, how long does the tear last at the site? Also, is the range for creating it also 200 feet? Lastly, is there any difference between the damage inflicted by the motion of a thrust versus the motion of a slash (i.e. is there a viable reason to send this in a thrust over the slash)?
2) How long does it take for the aura to recharge each time?
3) Does the column extend vertically to an infinite range? Can an opponent dig underneath it? Does the attack only affect physical strikes, or can it also block kido-based attacks? Does it take more energy (and therefore, does less remain to spend on the strength of it) to surround more people with the shield? One confusing thing: the move says that it instantly drains the aura from the blade, but then stipulates that there's a maximum amount of defensive potential. What incentive does the wielder have to create a shield that is below that maximum?

Bankai:
1) So basically, the feathers do damage as though they have a serrated edge? If they are destroyed after flying out, does the destroyed energy from them still form back into the wings, or do the wings lose size as the number of feathers decreases?
2) Can the pillar of energy be formed on top of someone, and if so, how easily? How fast does it move? With regards to the 100 feet distance it covers, does that include all movement in any direction, or simply distance from the wielder? Can the pillar be destroyed by ranged or physical attacks?
3) The dimensions are a little uncertain as written. Do you mean the diameter is 150 feet, or the radius, or the surface area (I think it's radius, but I'd like to be certain)? How long does it take to charge? How fast does the sphere expand?

The blade seems pretty good overall, just a few specifications here and there.
Ah, thanks. ^.^ I'll got on to fixing that right away. (:
wink
My Ideal Zanpakutō! Used By Me!
(As a Shinigami, of course. ^.^)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Shinigami -
Name - Gracen "Kaz" Lee Kazuyuki
Age - He is around two hundred twenty years of age, but his appearance is the resemblance of a young adult in his mid twenties, most likely twenty five.
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 133 lbs.
Body Type - He appears to be slim and slender when wearing clothing, but he is actually pretty muscular. His body type is quite similar to Ichigo Kurosaki's, but he has a more slightly paled skin tone and his neck muscles aren't as big.

Appearance - Appearance wise, Gracen doesn't have very many outstanding facial features and appears like a normal kid for his age, although his eyes are slightly bigger than the normal. He has a somewhat small nose and thin, sharp looking blonde eyebrows. His hair goes down to the middle of his neck in the back, and the front stops just below his eyes in thin strands that don't impair his vision whatsoever. He will occasionally pull his hair up in a ponytail in the back and swoop most of his bangs to the left side of his face, somewhat like the younger kid Byakuya Kuchiki did. For clothing, he wears the traditional black Shinigami shihakusho. The sleeves to his uniform are ripped off just past the shoulders and his arms from above his elbow down to his wrists are bandaged. Most of his torso is also covered in similar bandages, stopping around his pecks. He has a white obi tied around his waist with his Zanpakutō secured on the left side on top of each other, how daisho are commonly fashioned together. Underneath his hakama, he wears tabi socks that stop just below his knees and a pair of straw sandals like most Shinigami wear.

Personality - Gracen has a very nice and calm personality. It is said to even "radiate" from him, making the room or area around him very relaxed and comfy. He tends to keep a blank facial expression on at times, but he has a habit of smiling or laughing at anything he finds funny or enjoyable. He often finds himself being the one to comfort people and tries to make them happy because he enjoys making people feel better. He is mostly laid back, especially when around his friends and subordinates, which has given people a tendency to like him more. Despite this, when the tone of a conversation turns serious or when something is happening around him that is not good, he becomes quite serious and analytical, often making wise decisions on how to go about things when in times of danger. Gracen has a high sense of honor at times. As so, he prefers not to fight women, seeing it as wrong or immoral, however, he will fight and even kill if provoked or if someone else life is threatened. He usually even prefers not to fight at all if there may be an alternate way of settling things and will almost never finish off an opponent if they are incapable of fighting. Because of this, he is highly respected as a Shinigami. Strangely, he finds anything alcoholic disgusting, but he loves to eat ice cream, preferably strawberry.

Background - Ever since he was little, he has spent a ton of his time trying to prove his worth with a blade. His clan is known for producing fine Shinigami, thus his father trained him relentlessly to be better. Most of his older siblings often beat him up because they believed he brought disgrace and shame to the clan because of how unskilled he was. He obtained his Zanpakutō when he was around sixteen and he learned and mastered his Shikai two years later and after long years of hard work with his father and grandfather, he passed off as one of the finest Shinigami the clan had produced. He passed through the Academy with much finesse, while his older siblings were falling much behind in terms of strength and skill. He was then admitted into Squad Twelve and quickly rose up from the ranks from third-seat to Lieutenant. During his time as Lieutenant, he obtained his Bankai, and now works towards his goal of becoming Captain of Squad Twelve.

Stats -
Offense, 100
Defense, 90
Mobility, 100
Kidō/Reiatsu, 95
Intelligence, 90
Physical Strength, 95
575/600

Zanpakutō
Zanpakutō Name - Sora Kibishii
In English, "Sky Severer"
Appearance - Sora Kibishii takes the form a normal sized katana and wakizashi, forming a daisho (Daisho is the name for the traditional pairing of the Japanese blades, the katana and wakizashi, meaning something along the lines of "Bigger sword, little sword"). The katana's blade length is precisely 28.7 inches long with the curvature of a standard katana. The tsuba is somewhat in the shape of golden/bronze square, but instead of straight, normal sides, the sides are rounded slightly inward, and the corners are more pointed and sharp. It has a thick border along the edges and a few decorative marking on the points of the square, and an oval encompasses where the blade protrudes from the guard. The hilt is exactly ten inches long, enough for Gracen to use both of his hands. The wrappings on the hilt are colored black, with a gold coloring laying underneath. The pommel at the end of the hilt features the same golden color and a few decorative markings. Sora Kibishii's sheath is a deep black color with a gray ribbon tied on it toward the top. It also features golden colored metal, like on the tsuba, on the bottom twelve inches of the sheath and a small ring at the top of the sheath. The wakizashi is the same in appearance, but shrunk down in size. It's blade length is twenty four inches long with a curvature matching that of the katana. The tsuba is a little more than half the size of the katana's tsuba, but still the same basic shape and the hilt is eight inches long. They're sheathed are also exactly alike.

Release Command - "Tsunzaku! Sora Hibishii!"
In English, "Rend! Sky Severer!"
Gracen draws both of his Zanpakutō from their sheathes and places them horizontally pommel to pommel, the wakizashi on the left and the katana on the right. He then calls out "Tsunzaku! Sora Hibishii!" and proceeds to spin Sora Hibishii until the katana is on top and pointing vertically up, with the wakizashi on the bottom. While he spins it, Sora Hibishii is engulfed in a blue aura and changes to it's Shikai form.

Shikai Form - In this form, not much changes about Sora Hibishii. In this form, the Zanpakutō changes into a single katana-like weapon. It's general shape stays exactly the same, but the two swords form together at the hilt. The hilt is eighteen inches long now, with the wakizashi's blade and tsuba at the end of the hilt. Both of the blades are facing the same way and they turn black, and small chains hang from the points on their tsuba's. The sheath stays at Gracen's side, and both the sheath and the Zanpakutō seem to emit a faint blue aura-like reiatsu at all times. When sheathed, the aura starts to accumulate around the Zanpakutō's blade. The aura reaches maximum capacity every ten seconds of being sheathed. The Zanpkautō can also build up this aura when it is unsheathed, but it takes double the time to reach it maximum. Also, when released, the blade is already at full capacity for the aura. The aura also seems to augment his strength compared to how full the aura is. The complete effect is it's attacks comparably as strong as a hammer.

Shikai Abilities -
Shikai First Ability - Kukān Dan
"Spacial Tear"
Utilizing the aura-like reiatsu, Gracen condenses it all into his Zanpakutō's blade. He can then release the energy by swinging the blade in the direction he wants to target. When it's slashed, it releases an amplified swing of reiatsu, which "Rends the skies". The ability is somewhat like Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho, although it has obvious differences. For starters, the energy is only as thick and wide as Gracen's Zanpakutō's blade, but is six feet long, and can only fly straight. This attack can only go for a distance of about two hundred feet, and then it dissipates. However, this move is much more versatile. Instead of using an "amplified swing", he can focus on a specific spot and slash the blade. It will then cause a "tear" of reiatsu to form in the desired location. 
*** The tear starts immediately after he slashes his Zanpakutō through the air. By watching which way Gracen swings it and in which direction, the opponent can anticipate exactly where the slash is coming from and therefore block it of evade it. This attack has the same damaging potential as a Zanpakutō slash, but slightly stronger. The tear stays on the site for the amount of time that it takes Gracen to swing his Zanpakutō through he air, although if it leaves behind a trail of the blue aura for a second, then dissipates. The range for this attack is also two hundred feet.
The slash is, again, as wide as his Zanpakutō's blade but is around six feet long. If he stabs his Zanpakutō with the aura built up, a spear shaped energy is released from the blade. This is the same as his Zanpakutō's blade shape but six feet long and can fly through the air and dissipates when it gets further than two hundred feet.
*** The main difference between these attacks is merely the piercing option instead cutting. For instance, if someone is pierced with it, it will most likely do more damage than if they are cut with it.
The strength of these attacks are about twice the strength of his regular attack with his Zanpakutō. This move can be used fifteen times when the reiatsu aura is at it's maximum amount. Also, these attacks fly at a speed of around sixty mph.

Shikai Second Ability - Namida Nagare
"Tear Stream"
With this ability, he can fire a blue blast of reiatsu, similar to a Cero. This blast is about six feet in height and six feet in diameter, and has the effect of a Cero a little less powerful than Nnoitra Gilga's Cero. The speed of this blast is roughly fifty mph. He can fire these attacks to two hundred feet away. This ability can only be used three times. After the third blast the aura around the Zanpakutō disappears and needs to charge up again.

Shikai Third Ability - Tsuki no Namida
"Moon Tear"
Gracen swings's Sora Hibishii in a circular motion. ** A vertical column of blue energy about twenty feet high ** and ten feet around then encases him or someone of his choosing, or even a group of people. 
*** Someone could dig underneath the column. This column defends against physical damage as well as kido. Also, to clarify, this ability takes up all of the aura on the blade to supply the energy and strength for the barrier, no matter if it's at it's maximum or not, resulting in varying defensive capabilities. For instance, if Gracen had about one half of the aura left and needed to through up a quick shield, he would do so, but it wouldn't be as strong as it is when the aura is completely full, and shatters more easily.
 If this is used with the maximum amount of aura, this barrier can withstand five normal Zanpakutō slashes from Captain level Shinigami. This move can also be used to contain things or enemies within the field.

Bankai -
Bankai Name - Konagona ni Sora no Hibishii
"Shattered Sky Severer"
Gracen raises Sora Hibishii in to the air and calls out the name of it's Bankai. He is then engulfed in a column of energy that seems to reach the heavens. When it dissipates, he is in his Bankai form.

Bankai Form - In this form, Gracen loses his previous Shikai sword. Now, his hole body is covered in the reiatsu-like aura and he has a massive set of wings (They are about fifteen feet long for each wing) made of dense reiatsu on his back that give him the ability of flight. His arms and legs are also covered in this dense reiatsu. All of the reiatsu serves as a sort of armor, deflecting a fraction (about one fifth) of the damage dealt from any attack, but he tends to use the wings on his back as a sort of shield. He can also condense the reiatsu on his arms into blades of energy to use in battle that have the same attacking effect and strength as his unsealed Sora Hibishii, also somewhat sharing Sora Hibishii's appearance. The energy on his arms and legs also augment is punching strength somewhat. In this form, he can use all of his Shikai abilities, but they're somewhat stronger. He now fires his Kukān Dan with a flick of his hand and can blast a Namida Nagare by holding out his open palm. The distance of his Kukān Dan and Namida Nagare are increased to a distance of three hundred feet, and their power is increased times two. Also, his Tsuki no Namida can contain an area of thirty feet in circumference and can withstand about thrice as much attacks as it used to. He also has newer Bankai abilities.

Bankai Abilities -
Bankai First Ability - Konagona ni Hane
"Shattered Feather"
When he calls out the name of this ability, the wings made of reiatsu on his back shatter in feather like shapes. In total, there are about one hundred and fifty feathers when the wings shatter. These feathers drift around momentarily, then shoot out in every direction. The speed that these arrows fly out is roughly sixty miles per hour, and the distance that they fly out is around two hundred feet because of their sheer numbers. These feathers are approximately as long as twelve inches with a width of two inches and *** do damage as though the have a serrated edge***. The feathers attacking potential serves kind of like a regular arrow from a bow. About fifteen seconds after the feathers have either dissipated from going their maximum distance or if they're lodged into a person or object, the energy starts to return and gather back into wings on his back. This takes about five more seconds to completely restore the wings. If the arrows are destroyed, the energy returns after the seconds allotted before they dissipate and return and form the wings.

Bankai Second Ability - Sora Funsai-sen
"Sky Shattering Ray"
By flicking his arm, he summons a pillar of harmful energy to attack his target. This is similar to Tsuki no Namida, although this attack deals damage. One can determine where the pillar of energy is coming from by the direction Gracen flicks his wrist. These pillars are about fifteen feet around and can grow to a distance of one hundred feet,*** in any direction within three hundred feet away. The pillar can easily be formed over someone, but as with Kukān Dan, the pillar forms after he moves his arm in the direction he wants it to go, and the enemy can anticipate it and dodge or block it. Once hit with the energy, the person or person's caught in it are thrown back about a hundred feet or so, withstanding small injuries if anything. The pillars can be destroyed if enough strength is put behind the attack that destroys it. A Captain leveled person wouldn't have much trouble at all destroying the pillar. ***
 This attack is mostly for defense and keeping someone away while he recharges.

Bankai Third Ability - Konagona ni Shūryō
"Shattered End"
Gracen "Last resort" move. He focuses all of his reiatsu on his body and charges it up. He then releases it and forms a giant sphere of reiatsu around himself. *** The sphere's radius is about one hundred fifty feet from the center and three hundred feet in diameter. The energy used for this ability takes about two seconds to charge up and it releases and expands on the third second. ***
This attack has tremendous power, a little more than thrice the power of Ichigo's Hollowfied Getsuga Tensho. Depending on Gracen's exhaustion from battle or injuries, this ability will most likely cause him to feint. However, if he isn't very wounded, this attack will just leave him exhausted and makes him revert to his Shikai. It takes about a week before Gracen can use this attack again without severe penalties or even dying from it.

I hope that cleared up most if not all of the questions about my Zanpakutō! (: If you find any more problems, please tell me! :DD

wink
well im glad you asked whiteflame55-

i had trouble thinking about my zanpakuto, heres your answer:

as you know yourichi and byakuya can both use flash step and move at incredible speeds and distances? well ghostwalk automaticly shields your spirt energy making you invisible to anything and everything around you:

the wolves can be summoned at an incredible speed, and massive amounts of damage must be caused like zordaiks zanpakuto, but they only last 30 seconds and resummoning them can be as fast as opening another pack of poptarts ;) goo questions though
rainy
Name-KokuraiShiro-HiArashi(Black Lightning White Fire Storm)
Release Command-The Balance of Good and Evil are in you!!!!

Shikai-It is a switch between 2 blades a white Katana on fire with a snake head at the end or a black straightsword with lightning around it. You can say good,evil, or neutral(a regular shortsword katana that can extend into ichigos first sword 2 a regular katana back to the short katana)2 switch.The switch is very fast.In evil form you look like Sasuke full curse mark(pic below the screen) while in good(pic below the screen)silver night armor with a gold faceplate, white and gold cape, and a halo on top.

Shikai abillities Good 1,2,and 3.
:Rain White Fire(the fire is barley dodgeable, the fire is very strong, with enough spirt energy it could cover the whole cerraytay, but it is 1 mile long in diameter and lasts for 10 minutes)
:Heavens Holy Touch(a white light in the palm of your hand makes you incredibly fast, with 1 hit in the head can take a bankai down)
:Bladed Snow(just like scatter except snow)

Shikai Evil 1,2,and 3
:Storm Black Lighting(black storm clouds form storming black lightning, it lasts for 20 minutes)
:Black Chidori(Black Lighting Ball, just like chidori from naruto but when slammed on the ground can shoot out in streams)
:Amaterasu(Black Fire, cannot be exstigished and doesnot stop until the inside of that person is black inside and out)

Bankai Good-You Turn into a Green Dragon with arms, legs, and a White Mane and your Zanpakuto handle turns brown with brown wrappings your blade turns white and you have a white ribbon at the end with a bell and the ribbon which wraps around the blade.

Bankai Evil-You get Black samurai armor with red energy and black lighting (like in infamous)and your Zanpakuto handle turns red with red wrapings and black lightning around the straightsword.

Note:You cannot switch while in Bankai.
Neutral Bankai: You get Ichigo's bankai coat but it is your own color(In my case it's navy blue and I have a Navy blue Satchal*).(*Satchal:an over the shoulder messenger bag)
And your Zanpakuto blade is full of your own color(black for Me). The hilt is a square with a plus sign in it [+] and the handle is black with white wrappings.

Hope you liked it!!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name-KokuraiShiro-HiArashi(Black Lightning White আগুন Storm) Release Command-The Balance of Good and
Shikai Ability 1 update- The tornado rises 50 feet into the area. If the enemy leaves the circle, the tornado disappears. the maximum heat the tornado can reach is 400 degrees Fahrenheit. so after the tornado reaches that heat it will last a few more seconds then disapates. I should have specified more after the 2 second channeling is done i dont have to use it right away. so if the opponent moves i can wait till they become stationary then i can place it

Shikai Abilty 1 updated- ill take your advice about removing the delays of between the strikes. also the attacks are linear rays of energy that follow the swing of the staff. if the swing is interuptted the energy still goes but not in its projected path.

Shikai Ability 3 updated- again all of the speed reductions i will take your advice on, but i want to ask instead of fifty can we meet half way at 75. like stated previously i didnt convert the speeds so i was just saying random numbers so ill take you words on those. As the arrows travel the energy they are created out of dissipates. the reason the full speed arrows are much faster is because the rate at which they dissipate are quicker creating more enrgy to propel them. the reason the 25 fps last longer is because the rate of dissipation is less so they dont go as fast and last longer. I can control the path except for the full speed arrows. again because so much energy is being released i dont have time to control their paths. i used potential energy and kinetic to try and describe this dont know the job i did again you can re-read and tell me again what needs to be changed.

Bankai Updated- The dragon upon release is twice as strong as myself. it can fly but it mostly sticks to sliding across the ground in random and sudden movements. it doesnt necessarily, it more just moves around rapidly as stated previously. The spirit is around 20 feet in length. After it enters my body i get about a maximum of five minutes in this form. when i activate the bankai ability i can not use my other abilities i can only fight with physical attacks. i want to know if i can change the length of the bankai ability to 30 seconds to a minute. after returning to shikai i cannot return to bankai for three days.
for the Shiaki Ability 1 upadated (2nd one) i meant to put ability 2

Also falme let me know if i missed any of your questions please want to make this the best i can.
Alright, I skimmed through s3phymn's blade on the first go, so before I get to newer ones, I'm going to go back through this one.

Shiden Issen

Shikai:
1) The speed seems a little excessive, but overall, the ability seems interesting. I can see the fact that the blade must be resheathed in order to work as a good balance for this, as well as the short effective range (3m), so the speed may not be as much of an issue.
2) Again, the speed might be a little much, though once again, this is controlled by a few factors. The delay between shots allows for some ability to deal with it, as does the fact that the unsheathing of the blade happens so fast that, directionally, the group can only follow a semi-linear pattern.

Bankai:
1) Pretty much the same as the Arc from before, with some improvements, so the same general response. The forced resheathing is important, though, could be trouble against an opponent who is pushing the bill.
2) Again, speed, though this one has a different set of controls. Saying the name gives the opponent some time to respond, also possible difficulties with not being able to stop in time (it's really not enough time to register changes in distance, so this might end poorly for the wielder, especially do to the linear only path). The forced resheathing at the end also offers some ability to counterattack.
3) How long does this take to fully charge? Does this send shrapnel in a 2-dimensional pattern away from the blade, or does it send up into the air as well? The speed could be an issue again, but I think this one's well tempered against that being a problem.

Overall, it's a really intriguing blade, I must say. Most lightning blades I see are all about the lightning itself, this one takes it in another direction altogether.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
shukun_kizuku (Suna no rōjin) -

Shikai:
1) Couple of things. You should provide some idea of how thick the sandstorm is as it progresses, as well as how powerful. Just give an initial idea and a maximum. Does the sandstorm move with the wielder (and therefore the 6 foot circle around him), or does it stay positioned in one spot and allow the wielder to travel in and out of it?
2) Are its arms the only ones that can extend further? How quickly does the wielder move within the sand?
3) Makes sense.

Bankai:
1) Give some idea of the duration required for this to get worse. I realize that different opponents will be differently affected, but you could give some standard (i.e. captain level) and work with that.
2) Makes sense.
3) Makes sense.

Looks good, it's an interesting way to utilize sand without being too Gaara-ish.
HToshiro1789 (KokuraiShiro-HiArashi-Hi)-

Shikai (Overall): How exactly does the switching work? How fast does it occur, does it take a reasonable amount of energy to make the switch? Also, what's the benefit of selecting neutral (I don't see abilities associated with it)?

Shikai (Good):
1) How heavy is this rain? What kind of damage would a drop of white fire do? How long does it persist? How wide is the area it covers? Can the fire affect the wielder?
2) Not sure what this is. Does it provide a touch that the wielder can use with their hands, with the blade, what? And how does it affect the opponent?
3) Pretty much the same questions from the first of this shikai, just applied to the snow.

Shikai (Bad):
1) Where does the lightning come from? What's the effective range? How fast do they move? How many bolts are fired by this?
2) Is this attached to the hand, or the blade, or can it be launched? Does it make noise like the Chidori? What effect does it have when it hits (since it's a ball, I imagine it's not quite the same as Chidori, which is a sort of penetrating attack)?
3) Where do the black flames come from? What's the effective range? How long do the flames last? How many can be produced?

Bankai (Overall): It's not explicit, but I'm guessing that entering any of these bankai's requires being in the corresponding shikai?

Bankai (Good): What's the size of this dragon? How much is your strength increased by? Does the dragon have arms (I assume so since the zanpakuto changed, but I'm not certain)? What is specifically beneficial about being in this good form? Does the sword change give it new powers?

Bankai (Bad): How much defensive potential does the samurai armor have? Does it include a helmet and mask? Where does the black lightning come from and how is it utilized? Does it just emit the red energy? Again, what's beneficial about this form? Does the sword change provide some new ability? Does the armor improve your strength or speed?

Bankai (Neutral): Again, no clue what this does to benefit you or harm the opponent. And, again, I don't know the reason someone would be neutral in shikai beyond being neutral in bankai (which may or may not have any benefit from what I'm reading here).

The blade has potential, especially since there are a lot of interchangeable aspects the wielder can utilize, but it lacks any sort of definition. There's almost no specification.
meh
bankai bad
 bankai bad
meh
good shikai
 good shikai
meh
evil shikai with chidori

(i think its better if i show you)

yes the blades have new abbilites, like strength is increased, the attacks are 5 times more powerful same goes 4 good. the neutral is for someone like ichigo he is not good or evil plus i gave it that for good reasons thank u 4 the help
 evil shikai with chidori (i think its better if i প্রদর্শনী you) yes the blades have new abbilites,
বছরখানেক আগে Ichigosuke said…
Hey guys after a long time not posting i came up with a new zanpakuto i really like, i probably would put it into my top 5 creations. I was just thinking of a way to make a simple zanpakuto
that uses gravity, and then it hit me. I wanted it to be a simple zanpakuto, with just one power, not like those zanpakuto with 4353 powers only in shikai (not to offend anyone, its just i make them to be close to the way the manga made the zanapkutos). So here it is:

Shinigami: Ganta Mizutsuki

Name: Sorano Hourousha (Sky Wanderer)

Shikai: Tadayou! Sorano Hourousha! (Drift! Sky Wanderer!):
To enter shikai, he points his sword forward, so the blade is vertical, then shouts the release command and turns the sword so the blade is horizantal.
In shikai, the sword takes the form of a longer blade. Also, the blade changes a bit: First, along the out side curve of the blade, i mean the
front of the blade, all along is a opening in the blade, that is just 5 milimeters long. Secondly, The tsuba (guard) become like an empty circle with 6 lines
that connect the circle to the sword. Each line is in equal distance from the other.
Thirdly, near the new tsuba float 2 more rings of gold: One is small, and floats around the bottom of the blade near the tsuba. The blade goes through it.
The other ring is slightl bigger than the small one but smaller than the tsuba, and is located around the hilt, near the tsuba.
His shikai ability is the ability to control and move objects from up to 300 meters away. Basically Telekenesis.
When he uses this, he does the same move as when he enters shikai, and then a string, that only exists for him (Meaning only he can see and feel it, it doesnt really exist for others.)
Connects to the thing he wants to move. The string connects so fast its almost as though it didnt even move, but appear connected to the thing.
The ropes are all connected to the 3 rings he has on his zanpakuto.
In shikai, he can only use about 8-10 strings at the time in shikai.
If he wants to move something really big and heavy, he needs to use at least 3 strings for it.
He has one attack/technique, which he calls Sazanami no Sora (Ripple in the Sky): When he uses this, he drags his sword on the ground near him
very fast in a cresent shape. The motion starts from the back and goes forward. He ends the motion with a swiping motion upwards, continuing
in the direction of the cresent, only in the air. When he does this move, he plants his strings around him in the ground or in things nearby,
then, when he sweeps the sword upwards, sends all the things he connceted flying towwards his enemy, very fast.

Bankai: Tsukiyo, Sorano Hourousha! (Moonlit Night, Sky Wanderer!)
In bankai, He once agains does the same motion he does to enter shikai, only now, after the blade points forward horizantaly,
he moves it to the side of his body, still pointing forward, and swipes his finger over the opening in the blade.
When he does so, every thing around him starts floating in the air, then start revolving around him for a few seconds, then falls to the ground.
When the dust clears, he is seen to be wearing pure white robes, with a few blue and purple stripes that seem to not really be connceted to the robes
but seem to float close to them like clouds or something.
Also, the air around him seem to ripple, like when you throw a rock into the water.
Furthermore, the crack in the blade dissapears, the blade itself becomes white, and the golden rings now have blue ribbons like thing attached to them.
I say ribbons like, becuase they look like, umm, solid blue clouds with very distinct shapes, ... like ribbons.
Also, there appears to be a golden ring on each of his fingers, which enables him to use his strings without his sword, although then he can only use 1 for each finger.
In bankai, he has the massive ability to use up to 420 strings at once.
His Sazanaminosora gets much bigger, leaving huge amounts of devestation. Also. he no longer needs to do the previous motion, just a slash of the sword will do.
Basically, in bankai, his telekenesis powers grow very strong, so he can control and fly stuff like cars and such with just one string.
Another bonus to his powers is the ability to effect non solid materials with his telekenesis: He can now control water and air.
Usually, he cannot control air and water so good like those element based znapakutos, but he can use them in teleteknic ways.
Controling water is very hard for him, and he can only do stuff like move small amounts of water in the air without to much problems.
Controling bigger amounts of water tolls him and makes him tired in a barely standing way.
Air is mkore easy for him to control. But air requires alot of strings to use. He usually makes air into squares for protection.
His air barriers are a very strong defense, but limits his powers greatly.
Other types of elements, like fire for example, are almost impossible. He can make a fire bigger by controling the air around it, but he cant affect the
fire itself.
He can only control them, not produce them. He has several new techniques:
1) Sazanaminonami! (Ripple in the Sea!): This is a special form of his to control water. It only works if there are huge amounts of water
to work with, like a lake or river.
He points his sword forward. Then, the water starts rising in a sort of lying down tornado like shape, only flat.
The water spins around in a circle, then with a stabing motion the water all concentrate in one stream of water, that comes from the middle of the circle.
When it hits, its like a huge fist of water punching the enemy. This attack drains alot out of him, becuase water is the hardest thing for him to control,
and this amount of it leaves him gasping for air and tired.
2) Inryokuken (Sphere of gravitation): This is his ultimate way of air telekenesis: He "grabs" the air from all sides with 100 strings in a sphere like shape.
The sphere is 30 meters wide.
Then, he drops it on his opponent, who is crushed by the air.
He can also use a smaller version of this attack, creating alot of small 2 meter wide spheres. Each of those requires 12 strings to control.

3)Sazanami no Inryokuken (Ripple in the Sphere of Gravitation): This is his ulimate attack: He uses all 420 strings to grabs the ground, water and air
in a 35 meter wide circle around his opponent. Then, he floats it all, creating a floating, revolving sphere of rock, dirt, water, air, etc,etc,etc.
The air creats an interior barrier, making it very hard to break from the inside. Then, he crushs the whole thing inwards, towards his trapped opponent.
To start the collapsing inwards of the sphere, he does the smae motion he does to activate shikai. Then, it looks like a ripple on the surface
of the sphere. When the ripple reachs the other side of the sphere, the sphere collapses inwards.
This attack leaves him with a high fever, barely able to move on the ground.
tHe zanpakuto reverts back to sealed state.

If anyone can give me more ideas as to a toll that related to the mind, that i will use to make the toll on him after using his ultimate atack bigger.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ichigosuke (Sorano Hourousha) -

Shikai:
1) So is the maximum required to move an object 3 strings (for a big object), or is that a minimum point for moving very large objects with a higher number of strings being able to move it more freely? Let's say we're talking about the largest possible object to move (possibly with the full 10 strings. How large is it? What's the largest size that can be moved with one string? I'm guessing this is an implied no, but I want to make sure: can these strings be attached to the opponent, their clothing, their blade, or anything summoned by their blade? Can the strings, say, attach to a large piece of the ground underneath the fighters and tear it out, or is it limited to objects that are moved as a whole?

Bankai:
1) So obviously, the same questions apply here. There are a few more though. I have some trouble understanding how strings can pull on anything that's not a solid object. I get that these aren't really "strings," but it's still a physical effect, even if that effect is only visible and real to you. I could see grabbing onto water molecules, but then I wouldn't understand exactly how it grabs masses of water, even if it's only in small amounts. It's even harder for me to comprehend moving the air the way you're talking about. I don't see how air can be condensed in such a way as to make a barrier by moving them with strings. I can see condensed air having some effect, but I'm not sure how much of one and I'm not sure how far such a barrier would extend and how long it could be held up.
1[1]) How much water does this control, exactly? And does this fully utilize all 420 strings?
1[2]) So I have a hard time imagining air that's so solid that it can crush someone, but if we're talking about condensing air to that extent, I imagine this would take some time. How long does it take to manage this? How much weight can you slam this down with, and how much weight does it have? Also, since the strings are invisible, and since this is air we're working with, is this even visible to the opponent? That could be the difference between this being powerful and overpowered.
1[3]) Well, this invites some questions about what would occur in different environments. If it's a snowy environment, if you're in a desert, if you're not even on the ground, this would look dramatically different. As such, the strength of the surrounding material changes as well. That means differing abilities of the opponent to break out, and you might want to specify how difficult that would be. You should also specify how long it takes to crush inward, what kind of force we're talking about with the crushing, whether as it's forming it can be moved if the opponent moves, and whether, during the formation of the sphere, there's a duration of time when it is easy to escape.

As for other tolls on the mind, wracking him with massive headaches or even a migraine might work, you could just have it be massively weary and therefore slow to process anything, you could also have it register unseen pains. You could even have the wielder lose control of their movements, though that might be a bit much.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DanMan575 said…
Hey im new and this is my zanpakuto

Zanpakuto/shikai: Shinigami
Actual american translation: Grim Reaper
Release command: Raifu no kyoju

Description: Shinigami's shikai form is an 8 foot black staff with a scythe blade for quick attacks, an ax blade for heavy swings, and a spear head for stabbing and piercing. All of the blades are silver.

Shikai Abilities
1 - Shadou Tsubasa: "Shadow Blades": When the owner of the zanpakuto (me) uses this ability, the scythe, ax, and spear head are covered in shadows. When the shadows disappear so do the blades.

2 - Shi no Tatchi: "Death's Touch" The zanpakuto's wielder (which is me) gets in a position to strike. He comes down to strike and vanishes. A few seconds later he reappears behind the enemy in a follow through stance. He then turns around and touches the enemy's shoulder. the enemy then drops dead.

3 - Jigoku no 8 geto: "8 Gates of Hell" The wielder (again me) spins the weapon 8 times and points the tip of the scythe towards the sky and the spearhead toward the enemy. This ability uses ones senses against them. The enemy is tortured for 8 hours, each hour a different form of torture. Each torture is more horrible than the last.

Zanpakuto/Bankai:
Tamashi no shi, Shukaku-sha "Death, Reaper of Souls

Description: The shinigami's (soul reaper) weapon is a giant scythe. Its straight at the bottom and at the top it is bent with a long scythe blade and a handle. Also the shinigami's kimono changes like Ichigo's. The kimono is a pitch black cloak with a hood. while in bankai the cloaks hood is always up and he wears a skull mask almost like a hollows.

Banai Abilities
1 - Ame no Jigoku: "Rain Hell" I point my scythe to the sky and a thousand scythe fall from the sky at the enemy

2 - Meifu no sutoraiki: "Underworld Strike" The wielder shoves the scythe into the ground, pulls it, and opens a fissure to hell. The wielder then has anything that was sent to hell come out of the ground and attack his opponent.

3 - Kage Surasshu: "Shadow Slash" The wielder swings his scythe and a slash of black reiatsu (like Tensa Zangetsu)

DanMan575 (Shinigami) - Just a word on the name. It's an odd choice. Since the person who wields it is a shinigami, it'll be Shinigami wielded by a shinigami. Not sure if you meant it that way, but it's odd.

Shikai: I'm so confused as to what this looks like. I can understand that the spearhead would be on one end, but where's the scythe blade at, and where's the axe blade? Are they just randomly placed on the staff.
1) How long does it take for the shadows to cover them? How long does it take for them to lose all the shadows? I'm not sure I understand this - do you mean the blade becomes invisible, or do you mean the blade disappears completely? Either way, does it start to do this as the shadow moves off of it (as in, just in parts) or does it only do so completely when the shadow is gone?
2) What suffices as "a position to strike"? Being in melee range? When you disappear, does that mean the strike didn't happen, or were you just invisible for it? Does the touch on the shoulder kill, or does the strike itself? In general, any ability that is a sure kill like this is a problem. We're not talking about two consecutive hits landing on the same spot like Soi Fon here, we're talking about a single tap on the shoulder, and that's too easy.
3) Very overpowered. I see no delay between positioning the weapon as you said and this torture being enacted. I don't see any way out, I don't see any way to avoid it, and the damage that comes from 8 hours of unspecified torture is probably pretty severe. I don't know how this uses the opponent's "senses against them," last I checked, feeling pain didn't fit under that sort of description, but it's all relatively confusing. The only thing that's not confusing in this is that it's way too much, especially for a shikai.

Bankai:
1) How much of an area do these scythes fall over? How quickly do they fall? Are these all the same strength as your zanpakuto?
2) Um...don't really know where to start with this one. First, I think there's something genuinely wrong with the concept when Bleach has pretty thoroughly revealed what hell is and how to access it. This doesn't create a giant gate, and frankly, it doesn't make sense even if it did. Second, the random nature of whatever might come out (be it an extremely powerful creature or whatever) is a problem. With no restrictions, and with no idea even what we're talking about that might come out (it sounds like it could literally be anything), it becomes a problem. Third, the fissure could be a problem. No idea how large it is, how many of these you can create, what happens if an opponent were forced down into one, how fast it forms, anything. There's just too many unknowns here with too many chances for it to be overpowered.
3) Well, it lacks originality (since it is, literally, the exact same as Tensa Zangetsu, which is also a black slash), but it does make sense.
বছরখানেক আগে Ankakalle64 said…
big smile
Hi there everyone! Ive been gone for a while but now Im back with some new Zanpakutos!
This one came to be when I tried to mix two Zanpakutos together.

Name: Sword of justice, Dagger of the night
Appearance: It looks like a regular katana but with a simple circle as guard and a dagger. The handles are both dark red.
Shikai command: Bring justice to the wicked, Through darkness it prevails!
Shikai appearance: The sword doesn't change its appearance or the dagger.
Shikai abilities:
The dagger can slice things from a distance depending on how much reiatsu I put into it. Its like the blade becomes longer. That blade is half transparent.
The sword can clone itself, to do that I draw my hand across the blade and I get a clone.
Bankai name: Holy sword of justice, cursed dagger of the night
Bankai command: Smite down evil with purity! Destroy darkness with darkness!
Bankai appearance: The blade becomes longer and the sword gets a new guard. The guard looks like two circles stacked on top of each other and the handle becomes a deep blue. The dagger has now changed to a chain linked to a gauntlet on my left hand. The chain is three meters long and no more of less. In the end of the chain there is a kunai. My clothes also change, I wear a shinigami uniform but only with one sleeve. The clothing is colored in white with a blue cloud pattern all over it.
Bankai abilities:
The sword and the dagger still have their shikai abilities but get a few new ones.
Sword prison: Any swords that has been knocked down rises into the air and the hover around my opponent. When I slice in the air with my sword they launch themselves into my opponent.
Infinite assault: This ability increases my speed by 5 times for two and a half minute. My other abilities also become faster to mach my speed. However I lose all my defensive capabilities for much stronger attacks. When using this ability my sword start to glow with white reiatsu.
Dark blade of the night: The dagger envelops me in darkness. This darkness is a illusion on my opponent that renders them temporarily blind and greatly weakens their sense of reiatsu.

I hope you guys like it!
If anyone wants to review it then they are welcome to do so!
বছরখানেক আগে Ichigosuke said…
hi whiteflame! Thanx for the reply! So here i go!
1) It is just the minimum. In shikai, he cant move objects that require more than 10 strings. THe largest size to be moved with one string in shikai is about 1.5 meters wide.
THe largest thing he can move in shikai would be 15 meters wide.
The larger the object, the slower it moves when being controlled. He rarely uses all 10 strings at once on an object.
*The strings can be attached to the opponent himself, but only if his reitsu level is very low. This means that simple hollows for example can be moved around. It takes all 10 strings to move reitsu beings around. THe strings can tear out the ground, but will only tear out pieces that amount to the number of strings used.

Bankai:
1) I cant really explain how it looks in my mind, but lets just make
something clear: His powers are Telekenesis. I used the strings becuase of 2 reasons:
-I thought they would be a great way to limit his powers in shikai and bankai.
-I thought it would look cool in the manga XD.
So just emagine, when it comes to air or water, that the strings connect and make some sort of bubble around the thing they connected to. Lets say the bubble is 0.75 meters wide. That way,
the awter/air is locked and moved within the bubble.
THe condensed air, i think will look like the shape it creates, for example a square, , the outline would be white, only in the corners and connecting lines between the corners. To put it simply, it will glow a bit white in the area he controls.
The barrier would be small, about 1 meter wide, and he needs to use tons of strings to get all the air condensed so it would be efficient enough.
1] He can control up to about 210 meters worth of water. It takes him all his strings to control that maximum amount. Each string by itself controls 0.5 meters of water, like the air.
2] It is heavy, enough to make anyone be crushed. Lets say about 10 tons. It is visible to the opponent, takes 400 strings and 30 seconds to create. While creating, it is visible in the shape of white (cloud like) air gathering.
If, for example, a cero is shot at it, even after its done, it will shatter. ?This is its greatest weakness: Becuase its air, huge amounts of rietsu that crash against it at once will shatter his control over the air and the sphere will dissolve.
This however, doesnt apply to weak, low level cero or reitsu.
Hinamori's attack for example wont shatter it.
3] ...Thats alot of questions! ok:
The environment doesnt really change that much in the attack. If its snow, so snow will be gather as well. It doesn't matter.
If hes not on the ground, the attack will be harder to do, because it will give him 2 options: Use only air, which will have a much weaker effect. or, bring the materials needed from the ground below, which will consume more time.
It takes about 14 seconds to start the crush, but once its started, it will be over in 4 seconds. The force is the force that will make you look like an ants brain when its done. That strong. yeah.. Its strong enough to crush you. of course, once its starts, it cant be moved around, at least not very fast, about kido speed. It takes time to form the shell, and so its easy to escape during that time. but, it only takes a few moments, so escaping requires speed like yoruichis or greater, and it can be broken from the inside, but its hard to do.
Listen, these are just for you whiteflame. I made my zanpakuto alot weaker, so these sshould satisfy you, but know this, in my head, the zanpakuto is still like before, and isn't overpowered at all.
I really wish i could read some of my zanpakutos in a bleach rp, but i dont think i have the time or skill to write in the rp forum, so i say this: If anyone wants to use a zanpakuto of mine to a rp, feel free, just dont let them act to op or strong XD.
whiteflame55 let me see if i can answer some of your questions. First, the name hows this "Tamashi o karitori" meaning Reaper of souls.

For the shikai form. The scythe and ax blades arent randomly placed. The scythe comes out right under the spearhead. the ax blade is the same way but is on the opposite side of the scythe, if that helps.

1 for the first ability, the shadows cover almost instantly for about 10 sec. the shadows instantly vanish and the blades are invisible so the enemy dosent know were the blades are.
2 for the "position to strike" the wielder starts to attack. he dosent disappear or turn invisible, he basically uses a flash-step and attacks during it. i didnt say that you couldnt dodge or block it. he only touches his opponent when he lands the strike. and its mainly the strike that kills the enemy.
3 i should have looked over that ability. the whole point of the ability isnt real to deal physical damage. its really used as either a distraction to flee if needed, or to buy time. using the sense was just an idea, i dont really know how it would use the senses, and its not real to much for a shikai. it is actually just visual torture.

Bankai
1 the falling blades cover about 100 square feet around the target. they fall as quickly as a a scythe would fall and the strength of the attack is as powerful as the impact.
2 you know what, just forget about this ability. it makes know sense and its kind of stupid.

I hope i was able to answer as many of your question as possible. if you still have questions just comment.
বছরখানেক আগে jstar18 said…
New Blade! Yes it has been a while!!!

Shikai Name: Korekuta Aida (Collecting Space)
Shikai Phrase: Have Your Fill, Korekuta Aida
Bankai Name: Shippu Chikara (Compressed Force)

Shikai Description: The sword itself is actually a small black-hole compressed to the size of a blade by the wielders spirit energy. The blade is a meter long katana. The entire sword is completely black in color with what appears to be stars and galaxy patterns that move along the blade as if you were viewing space from a telescope. There is an unusual black mist that is seen coming off the blade as it is swung (as if the trapped particles are trying to escape) but only travels a few centimeters away from the blade and then quickly return to it. Also, a small black swirling vortex lies at the end of the handle and a soft whistle is heard as the vortex sucks in the air molecules around the wielder.

Shikai Abilities:

1) Suction – The blade has a small gravitational pull to it that can be increased based on the amount of spirit energy the wielder puts into the blade. When the blade cuts the opponent’s body, the gravitational force will pull and tug on the opponent’s organs and blood vessels causing more severe injury. If ¼ of the wielder’s energy was put into the blade at the time, it can actually rip the organs (in the vicinity of the cut) from the person’s body.

2) Shooting Stars – The wielder places his four fingers from the hand not holding the sword on his blade. Four bright lights shine on the blade from where the fingers are touching and the wielder sweeps his fingers across the blade which causes four white orbs that shine like stars to shoot out of the blade in a straight line (each in different directions and at kido spell speed). The orbs will stop at the wielder’s discretion or when the orbs have moved out of the range of his spiritual pressure. When the orbs stop, they will expand to 20 feet in diameter pushing all particles away creating a perfect vacuum. After that the orb will turn black and suck in enough particles to completely fill the space and crush whatever gets trapped inside.

3) Black Hole – The black hole on the back of the handle is used to not only absorb air particles around him but also kido spells of level 65 or lower but also zanpaktou energy attacks. The color of the blade will change to white once energy is trapped inside and the wielder can use this energy in one of two was.

• The first is to fuse the energy with his body to slightly heal injuries like bruises and lacerations.
• Or he can release the energy at the opponent in an orb of condensed energy that will travel slightly faster than a kido spell.

Bankai Description: When the bankai is activated, the vortex on the back of the handle expands to the full size of the wielder and the force of the suction vastly increases as it quickly absorbs a large amount of air particles. Once the vortex absorbs the large amount of particles the blade compresses down to a small orb and quickly expands out to cover an area of 400 feet in diameter. The entire area inside the dome looks as if you were in outer space and due to the blade absorbing so many nearby air particles, there is a very small amount of air in the dome making breathing a very taxing thing to do. Also a bright white aura outlines the wielder’s body making a “spacesuit” out of the air the blade just gathered. This air is super compressed but doesn’t damage the wielder in anyway. The bankai is a bit limited as it will deactivate when the ratio of particles inside the dome equal that of the ratio of particles outside of it.

Bankai Abilities:

1) Air Compressor – As stated in the description, there is a layer of compressed air that outlines the wielder’s body and this compressed air can be manipulated into weapons and armor. The air can be shaped into swords, spears, arrows, etc. and will not separate from each other unless the wielder wants it to. This makes the wielder’s melee attack extremely dangerous as he can expel the particles whenever he makes contact delivering a very powerful aftershock at the end of every blow. He can also use this defensively as he can expel air from his body at an incoming attack to redirect it or blow it back.

2) Starry Sky – The power of this ability increases depending on the amount of particles inside the dome. The wielder’s body turns black for a moment and tiny bright lights begin to form on the wielder’s body. These bright lights quick start to come off of the wielder and float around his body. One by one each “star” scatters to various places in the dome and begin to absorb the particles around them. These “stars” act like little depth charges and whenever a spiritual pressure that is not the wielder’s gets close to it they quickly expel the compressed particles in an exploding fashion causing massive concussive damage.

3) Air Bomb – This is the final ability of the Bankai and will force the Bankai to deactivate after being used. The wielder’s body turns pitch black and a strong gravitational force begins to pull all the air within the dome to the wielder. The wielder’s body starts to glow white as the concentration of air particles increases. Once the maximum amount of particles is reached a thin white aura will form around the wielder in the shape of a dome (5 foot radius) with the wielder as the vertex. Then another gravitation force will pull everything within the dome closer to the wielder until a spiritual pressure that is different from the wielder touches the white aura triggering the explosion of air particles. The explosion has the force of a 100 ton TNT bomb. The force of the explosion can be lessened by somehow putting something between them and the wielder or by launching an energy type of attack at the explosion to lessen the force.
White please look over and critque. also 1-5 on creativity and effectivness like last time thx.

UnRelease- Katana With A hilt that resembles roots of a tree spreading out with a green and brown hilt wrap

Shikai- Hamorebi Bara Tsutakazura (Sifting Rose Vines)

Ability 1- Haihai Karamaseru(Creeping Entanglement) I slash the sword across the ground which puts vines into it. as soon as i raise the sword back up the vines
begin crawling through the ground at about a speed of 20 feet per second. as the vines approach the enemy they begin comeing up towards the surface in order to
trap my enemy. if they happen to jump up into the air they have a reach of about 50 feet up. if they miss the vines shrivel up and turn to dust. If they entangle
the enemy they begin to tighten up. a person can probably use half their strength to break the vines in about 5 seconds.

Ability 2- Hari Jourui(Thorn Fortress) I shove my blade into the ground and many ropes of thorns form around me in a thick orb. the thorn vines intertwine within
each other making it very tough to cut through and the orb is about three feet thick. When i say disperse the 4 vines that intertwined around me all spread out straight
out and begin spinning violently around me at a speed of 40 mph for about 5 seconds. after they stop spinning thy turn to dust. since the vines sperate into four diffrent
vines they can be pretty easily severed. the reason for spinning is just in case an enemy is very close. the vines spread out about ten feet each.

Ability 3- Bara Hanabira Tekidan(Rose Petal Grenade) The hilt of my blade froms a cylinder at the very bottom. When i say flourish a rose petal, like a ninja star, launches
out at a speed of 15 mph and lands where ever i was aiming it. As soon as it makes contact it explodes with a blast radius of 15 feet in circumfrence. i can fire a rose
pedal every 3 seconds. after 15 launches i can no longer launch anymore that shikai release and the cylinder closes up and the hilt returns to normal.

Bankai- Ikameshii Bara Daija(Relentless Rose Serpent) My Zanpaktou launches up into the air and sprouts into a giant rose standing 15 feet tall. it then falls to the ground
and imbeds itself into the ground. The rose bud sprouts and and releases a loud screech. This screech can be heard from a mile away from a radius out from the rose and causes slight disorientation.
after 5 seconds the screech fades out and a 20 foot long serpent slithers out of the rose. It is 8 feet in diameter and as a maine of rose petals around its head.
As the serpent emerges the rose explodes in a bright fashion causing a distraction so the serpent can disappear into the ground. As the serpent slithers through the ground it
causes feint vibrations so you can kind of predict its location. the serpent has two of its own abilites and i lose the ability to activate my shikai abilities. so in this form
i can only fight hand to hand. this serpent moves at a top speed of about 60 mph underground and 25 on land. Also the serpent can survive after its release for about
five minutes. its made out of 5 vines tied together which are covered in thorns.

Bankai Ability 1- Dundan Daija Kaimetsu( Dividing Serpent Devastation) The Serpent untwines itself into 5 serpents that are each four feet long and 2 and a half
feet in diameter. The serpents can move at a speed of about 30 mph on land and underground. since they are so small they barily give off a sound when burrowed and
they are difficult to find. They also can open up their mouths and fire up to thirty small needles 5 inches in lenght at about a speed of 15 mph. these needles are very
sharp like knives so they will cut quite deep into your skin if they hit. after they fire 30 needles they no longer fire anymore. if this ability is not working then they
rejoin into one serpent again and fight that way. after they rejoin the serpent isnt nearly as efficient so usually after this form doesnt get the job done we activate the
second ability. the snakes also have the ability to coil around you and squeeze which suufocates you and causes the thorns they are covered into to dig into you.

Bankai Ability 2- Ameno Bara Daija Gaisou(Divine Rose Serpent Armor) The serpent begins coiling around me in order to protect me. it then begins slithering in a cirlce
around me at a speed of 50 mph which causes it to kick up alot of dirt. after 10 revolutions he splits apart and shapes around me like armor. the armor is very thick
and covered in thorns. in my right hand it forms a cirular shield with a circumfrence of 4 feet, which is also covered in thorns. in my left hand it creates a Javelin which
is six feet long. If i throw the javelin into the air it flys up into the air in an arch then divides into sixteen smaller javelins that are three feet long. when it divides the smaller
javelins hover in the air until i direct them at the target. as soon as i direct them with my left hand they fire in a straight line on the preojected path at about
20 mph. after 10 seconds i can form another six foot javelin and can repeat the previous attack. also if i want to attack diffrently i can make the javelin vanish
and i can summon a vine that i use like a whip. it is 8 feet long and i can use it very effectivley. it is also covered in thorns. i can let it sink into the ground, crawl some
where else and rise up out of the ground as a stationary weapon. it still works as a whip i just control it psycically. the vine can go out about 20 feet from where i
first released it into the ground. it moves with a speed of 20 mph if i make it a stationary weapon. with the javelin i can only create five and i can only create two whips.
i can stay in this form for about 10 minutes. After the time is up the armor falls off and i go back to my selaed zanpaktou. i cant go shikai or bankai for an entire day.
sorry but with the javelin i can throw it directly at the opponent it just wont divide.
Alright, responses first

Ichigosuke - I actually never stated that any of your abilities were overpowered. I stated some confusion as to how some of them would function, and in one case I said one of your abilities ran a thin line between powerful and overpowered, but all of them seemed relatively reasonable beyond that. If you did weaken any of your abilities from what you thought they should be, you probably did too much. Most of what I was asking about was just specification.

DanMan575 - Those responses are fine. Just keep the advice on this one in mind for future posts, clearer language and more specific details make a blade a lot easier to comprehend.
jstar (Korekuta Aida) - Been waiting for this one, should be interesting...

Shikai:
1) Just include something in here that makes it clear that the energy is placed into the blade before the slice, rather than allowing the wielder to utilize that much energy only when the blade cuts.
2) How quickly does the expansion of the stars occur?
3) The beginning of this is a little awkwardly phrased, though I think you mean the black hole on the bottom of the blade can absorb all level 65 or lower kido and all zanpakuto energy attacks of the same level. How long can the energy be held onto, and is this fully limited to simply one absorption?

Bankai:
1) Very interesting. Is the compressed air visible to the naked eye, and therefore all forms you create with it as well?
2) Can they only act as depth charges after they stop moving, or can they explode during movement? How fast do the stars move to their ending locations? Is there any lag time between each of them reaching their respective locations and the time it takes to register energy? Is there a lag between registering the energy and exploding?
3) When the body turns black, is it basically no longer physical (i.e. incapable of being hit with attacks)? About how long does this take to charge? Does the gravitational force remain constant, or does it increase over time as this remains active? What radius would the explosion cover? For the trigger, could an energy-based attack function the same way as the opponent touching it, or does it have to be spiritual energy contained within a living body? I don't think it necessarily needs quite so much in the way of explaining ways to weaken the attack, since basically each of those amounts to blocking and suppressing the explosion, no need to state them.
laugh
I have wanted to do a thunder Zanpakuto for a long time so I thought up this Zanpakuto!

Name:Burakkusandā/Black thunder

Appearance: A regular katana. The guard is shaped like a rectangle with a lightning bolt going out to each corner. The handle is yellow.

Shikai command: Kaminari de sorera o kyōda!/Smite them with thunder!

Shikai appearance: A Katana that is sharp at both sides. The centre of the blade is black. The guard looks like a oval circle with two dragons circling in it and the handles color turns to black.

Shikai abilities:
Burakkusandāsutoraiku/Black thunder strike: At the tip of the blade a black orb of lightning is created and then launched as a cero.

Burakkusandāburēdo/Black Thunder blade: The blade becomes covered in black lightning. This ability increases my cutting power.

Kuro kaminari no shōgeki/Black thunder shock: The blade sparks but is not covered with black thunder. This ability means that when I cut my opponent I also send a jolt of electricity into their body which causes pain and in some cases it stuns a small part of the body depanding on how deep I cut the body.

Bankai name:Burakkusandādoragon kōtei/Black thunder dragon emperor

Baknai command: Mōretsuna ten no chikara to gōon!/Roar with the power of the furious heavens!

Bankai appearance: The blade becomes like a katanas but 20 centimeters longer. The blade is completely black. The guard becomes a small rectangle and goes down a bit down the handle to cover the fingers of one hand. This part of the guard has three spikes on it. The handle is that of a regular katana except that there is no wrapping on the handle except near the hand guard and only enough for one hand. At the hilt there is a chain like in ichigos bankai.

Bankai abilities:

Burakkusandādoragon no hōkō/Black thunder dragon roar: To activate this ability I must thrust the blade. It then launches a gigantic dragon made of black lightning with yellow eyes. The sound generated is a mixture of a dragons enormous roar and thunder.

Burakkusandādoragonkurō/Black thunder dragon claw: this is like Shikai ability 1 and 2 combine. It looks like ability 2 but has both of their effects.

Burakkusandādoragon ikari/Black thunder dragons wrath: The blade shoots out an enormous amount of black lightning and this lightning then materializes as this. A dragon as tall as Komamuras bankai and 4,2 times as long. The dragon is completely white, has red eyes and along the spine there is black lightning.

Whiteflame55 can you give this Zanpakuto a review and my latest Zanpakuto on page 183 please?
Ankakalle64 (Sword of justice, Dagger of the night) -

Shikai: How long is the dagger by comparison to the sword?
1) So how much extra length can be added using reiatsu? You say "half transparent," does that mean the extra length is transparent, or the extra length is barely visible?
2) Makes sense.

Bankai: In general, having the shikai abilities plus three more counts as more than 3 abilities. More importantly, since the dagger changes shape, it's important to note what an extension of the chain+gauntlet+kunai looks like. Does the chain extend, does the kunai increase in size, what?
1) So does the sword prison follow them as they move? With regards to them launching themselves at the opponent, how fast do they move? Do they target the opponent no matter where the opponent moves to, or do they target where the opponent was? Can this ability be used multiple times back to back?
2) Does the 5x increase also apply to flash steps? You say this applies to your other abilities, yet the only one I can think that would be affected by it is the first bankai. Do the swords also speed up there?
3) With the 5x speed increase, this might be a bit much, though I'm not certain on that. How long does the blindness last after the darkness surrounds him? You say that sensing reiatsu also goes down greatly, what does that mean? Does that mean that their energy is dampened, making it seem much less than it is and therefore less noticable, or does it distract senses instead?
JDeezy12 (Hamorebi Bara Tsutakazura) -

Shikai:
1) How powerful is the constriction? Are the vines just effective at holding them in place, or can they also cause damage? Does the number of vines increase based on the length of the cut in the earth?
2) How fast does the orb form?
3) Makes sense.

Bankai: How difficult is it to destroy the serpent if the opponent is making a concerted effort (i.e. its scales are as hard as the blade of the zanpakuto perhaps)? How strong is the serpent by comparison to the wielder?
1) How strong are each of these individual serpents? What happens if one or more of them are destroyed? Can the larger form still come back together?
2) This makes sense, but it seems underpowered for the drawback that it has. If the sword is going to seal afterward, you might want to put something in here that just makes it somewhat more powerful. You could, for example, make the thorns on the armor or whip exude a poison that only effects as long as the blade remains in bankai but is relatively powerful. Just an idea, you can do something else if you don't like it.

As for ratings, in terms of creativity, it's a 5. There's no doubt this one is innovative and interesting, with a lot of factors that really make it unique. For effectiveness, I give it a 4. It's really got a lot of facets to work with, it just feels like it dead-ends itself on the last ability without anything that really stands out.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে K0VIP3R said…
Well Here's my one:

Name:Hoetateruookami(Howling Wolf)
Release command: Rampage through the Black

The zanpakuto will have a square guard that shows wolves howling on it. The blade itself will be black coloured and will be scimitar shaped.

Ability One:Burezāhauringu (Howling Blazer)
The zanpakuto emites shadows from the blade. The wielder then slashes upwards from the ground and expells black energy that tears the ground to shreds and reaches a height of 2 meters. It travels along the ground from the point of impact.

Ability 2:Akutō nakama(wolf pack)
This is similar to Toshiro Hitsugia's zanpakuto. The user swings the zanpakuto and from the tip, 5 wolf like froms appear and move towards the target. They can only last for 10 seconds after emerging from the blade.
Bankai:Kagewaōkami hauringukibanoaru (Shadow Fanged Holwing Wolf)

The zanpakuto takes on the form of a large 2-handed sword that is similar to a large Katana. It also has hook like structures on the back of the blade. The swords outline is black with a grey interior. The wielder, is now wearing light armour that has the same colour sceme as the blade. The armour has black tribal designs covering it with the clour sumounted by spikes or teeth.

Ability 3 (Bankai Only):Herufaia hakai (Hellfire Destruction)
The wielder strikes at the target. Upon impact the blade releases a massive amount of black energy that is released from the inpact point into the sky above, resulting in the target being completely incinerated unless they had more spiritual pressure than the wielder. This move also consumes so much spiritual pressure that the user could fall unconscious or die from its use.

Bankai Disadvantages : The wielders speed is reduced because of armors weight, plus the spiritual pressure consumption could kill the user. Also the abilities of the zanpakuto are not garrentied to hit every time so kido (Bakudo spells mainly) would need to be used the ensure the opponent is hit.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ankakalle64 (Burakkusandā) -

Shikai:
1) So does this have the same properties as a cero? Is it a similar size and speed? Does it strike like a cero, or does it strike like lightning? How long does it take to charge?
2) How much of an increase to cutting power are we talking about here?
3) So I'm guessing this can't be used with ability 2 due to the difference in how they look? How long does it "stun" the area that's hit? How large of an area beyond the cut itself is affected by that?

Bankai:
1) How powerful of a blast is this, and what kind of damage can it do? How large are we talking as well?
2) Same questions as with the shikai abilities associated.
3) How powerful is the summoned dragon by comparison to the wielder? Can it use any abilities, or is it completely physical in its attacks? Can it be destroyed or defeated, and if so, how? Can it be resummoned after it is defeated?
K0VIP3R (Hoetateruookami) -

Shikai:
1) What effect could someone expect if they were to be hit by this? Would it cut, would it hit like an energy blast, etc.? How fast does it move? Is there a range limit? What suffices as a point of impact?
2) Will all 5 of the wolves move independently? Can they dodge or otherwise be moved by will? Are these shadow wolves, or do they look normal? How fast do they move? How large are they? What kind of damage do they inflict?

Bankai: I'm guessing the wielder retains both shikai abilities in bankai?
1) Impact with what? Does this happen whenever he clashes with the opponent's blade, or does it only happen when he hits the opponent directly? Even if there's only one usage of this, it's important to know exactly when this is released. If the opponent is given no opportunity to block, it's basically an instant kill for any opponent of equal or weaker level.
smile
Whiteflame55(Sword of justice, dagger of the night)
The dagger is a bit under a third of the swords size.
Shikai 1: The maximum distance is 120 meters. And by half transparent I mean like when you look through collored glasses: You can still see everything but in a slightly different color.

Bankai:Sorry about breaking the ability limit but I was fired up when I thought of it. The kunai+chain+gauntlet is like this, The gauntlet is a typical gauntlet exept aht it doesent cover the tip of the fingers. The chain is wraped around the lower arm with the kunai lying chained to the back of the gauntlet. The chain doesn´t extend and the kunai is about the lenght of a regular ruler.
Bankai 1:The swords only move to the center of the orb that they formed, if the opponent got out of it then the swords will stab thin air and then fall to the ground. And no it cant be used multiple times back to back. Once a sword has been included in it it cant do it again for another hour and creating enough swords for it takes about twenty minutes.
Bankai 2: I can only use one ability at a time so what I meant is that I can slice with the kunai and create sword clones faster. But the effect is halved when it comes to flash steps.
Bankai 3:Shinigami can sense another ones reiatsu if they focus. This ability damps that sense. And the blindness is for about twenty seconds.

I hope you like my answers.

My Response
1. They are merely just to hold him in place. No the smae number of vines appear no matter the cut.
2. About 3 Seconds

Bankai- Again the serpent is twice as strong as me. I like your idea for as hard as the zanpaktou so ill use that.
1. since there are five each is one fifth the strenght of my sword. even if they are destroyed the sanke will form back just not as big.
2. The thorns on the armor and whip both release a poison that cause horid halucinations and cause severe cramps and compulsive muscle spasms. the side effects only last for
around 30 seconds to a minute depending how much poison entered their body.
Hey its me again. I know i posted a zanpakuto like a day or 2 ago, but i have another one. Ive had this one and the other on for a while now.
Anyway, here it is.

Its shikai is called Ten ha no masuta: "Master of ten blades"
Release command: Sotogawa toru: Strike outward

Its shikai is a circle made of steel 12 inches in diameter. It has a 10 inch wooden handle through the diameter of the weapon, and 10 spearheads sticking out of the circle. 5 on one side of the handle and 5 on the other. (note: weapon may be hard to use without training.)

Shikai abilities
1 - Kakucho ha "Extended blades": This ability makes the spearheads on the weapon extended out up to the length of 100 feet. Once this ability is used then the wielder can make the blades extend or retract with a thought. Also, not all of the spearheads need to come out. the wielder can decide which ones extend and which ones don't.
2 - Dangan no yari "Bullet spear": With this ability the spearheads shoot out of the circle like bullets. Again the wilder can decide which spearheads shoot out and which don't. (note: if needed the wielder can through the weapon like a frisbee. The wielder can also use any of the abilities above while in the air.
3 - Dangan no yari o kotai "Bullet spear retraction": This ability uses reitshi to retract and reattach the spearheads to the circle.

Bankai: Sen buki, GSD no masuta "Master of s thousand weapons, GSD"
This Bankai isn't really big, but it is numerous. Its isnt just one big weapon, what happens is any weapon that the wielder thinks of (only real weapons, dose not work with shikai or bankai releases) falls from the sky in front of the wielder. (sort of like the second stage of byakuya's bankai.

Bankai Abilities
1 - Ninja sutoraiku "Ninja strike": This ability increases the wielder's speed and agility 10 fold. This ability automatically activates when the wielder uses small weapons like Knives, Daggers, throwing weapons, etc.
2 - Yaban basshu "Barbarian bash" This ability increases the wielders power and defense 10 fold when attacking and speed is cut in half. This ability automatically activates when the wielder uses a bigger weapon like Crosses, Axes, Hammers, etc.
3 - Bushi surasshu "Samurai slash": This ability increases the wielders attack speed 10 fold when attacking. This ability automatically activates when using a normal sword like a Katana, Short-sword, etc. When this ability is in use and you attack, the attacker moves so fast he is nearly impossible to see, but if you are fast enough you can dodge or block the attack. (note: attack speed is only increased when attacking in a straight line.
Whiteflame55 (Burakkusandā)
Shikai 1: It has the same loading time, speed and power of a cero. But the effect is that of lightning.
Shikai 2:Doubled.
Shikai 3:About fifteen centimeters around the cutting area is stunned for about ten minutes then it ceases to be stunned. And if I cut someones neck with it then the entire body is stunned.

Bankai 1: Its about 2 meters in diameter And since its lightning it stuns and incinerates that it touches. If you get hit by its like getting a truck rolling over you and a lightningbolt into your body at the same time.
Bankai 2: My cutting power increases by 230%, and the area of stunning from the cut is doubled but not the time that it is stunned. That time remains the same.
Bankai 3: Its a slight bit more powerful then the wielder, its power is based in the wielders determination, so if the wielder is unsure or desperate it will be weak and smaller than usual,if the wielder is hell bent on destroying his opponent then it can be up to 150% stronger and bigger than usual. And yes it can fly, and instead of shooting flames it shoots bankai 1. But its claws are still terrible to fight. When you either cut of its head(wich I doubt because the neck isn´t thin), stabs its heart thrice, or stab it through the head, then it dies. IT takes up an enourmous amount of reiatsu to create so I have to rest for about an hour before I can do it again without risking my health.
WhiteFlame55 Here's my response:
Hoetateruookami

Ability One: The range and power of the attack is wholey dependent on the spiritual pressure used. The move's speed itself is pretty quick but any soul reaper or hollow who is good at shunpo (Movement) with be able to dodge it. The move is similar to Getsuga Tensho in a sense. It would cut but it wouldn't cut cleanly so wounds inflicted would be more varied and harder to treat. The point of impact is determined by where the user makes contact with a non-soul filled surface. So the ground or even walls of buildings could be used. So it can't be used if fighting in the air. This is where ability two is used to cover for this disadvantage.

Ability Two: The wolves would only be shadows but with faint details to distinguish it as a wolf. The attack would cause tearing damage if the wolves do land an attack. This would be down to the claws and teeth which are the only solid feature about the wolf. Each of the 5 wolves can move independently so the attack direction will be harder to predict. Depending on the spiritual pressure used the wolves sizes would vary, same goes with the speed but this move doesn't consume that much spiritual pressure so it will be at full power most of the time.

Bankai: The user will still retain all the abilities from shikai but they'd be more powerful.

Ability Three: The impact point of the move does not get restricted to impact on the opponent. If the user misses, the strike can be continued towards the ground to set the move off. Because of the blast radius of the move, the opponent could still be hit if this occured. If however the user couldn't guarrenty a hit, then they could use less spiritual pressure to make a weaker version of the move. It would still be powerful but there would be less risk of fatigue after use. However this option does mean that weaker opponents could survive but even then they'd need to be around 5th seat soul reaper level to do so.

Abilities one and three, cannot be guarentied to hit. To ensure they do, bakudo Kido must be used to hold the user in place.
I know I have already posted recently but I did have another idea so here goes:

Name:Kuro hōō (Black Phoenix)
Release Command: Rise from the ashes
Appearance Sealed: The blade is similar to a Tachi Blade so it is slightly longer than an average Katana (About 32 iches long and 5 inches wide). The handle is bound in red leather and has black squares moving down the handle. The hilt is circular with a flame pattern on it. The sheath is a crimson colour and is worn on the back of the wielder.

Shikai:When the release command is shouted the blade is enveloped in black flames. After a few seconds the flames discipate to reveal the blade has changed into a long sword. While the blade itself has retained its initial length, the colour has changed. It becomes a black ash colour with red "veins" running down the blade haphazardly. After every 5 seconds they glow and fade. About 2 inches before the blade meets the guard, it curves inwards on both sides taking an inch off the width. This however has no effect of blade strength. The guard is replaced with two phoenix like forms with are connected to the sword by the wings and the bodies of the phoenixes are in the direction of the blade. They are a dull silver in colour. The handle is completely black.

Ability One:Gata saegi(Flame Barrier)

The wielder stabs the sword into the ground. There is a very brief delay before flames shoot out from the ground. The flames can spread in any direction the user desires, this however is restricted to the spiritual pressure expended. The flames can surround opponents to contain them but unlike Head Captian Yamamoto's zanpakuto the flames cannot cover the immediate area above the opponent. However bursts of flame can be emited at the expence of more spiritual pressure to either stop an opponents escape or to attack from the other side. The effects last for as long as the sword remains in the ground however the effects remain for 5 seconds after the sword is removed so time for an escape is possible. The flames colour is black. The move can be dispersed if the flames are disrupted by stronger spirtual pressure. The flames themselves are impossible to pass through because of their shear heat.

Bankai:Eien kuro hōō (Eternal Black Phoenix)

To activate the bankai, the sword is placed on the shoulder facing slightly downwards. After "Bankai" is called, the wielder is enveloped in blacked flames. After a 5 seconds gap hte wielder emerges from the flames. This is similar to Hitsugaya's Bankai as the wielder is covered in black flames which end at his hands, feet and neck. From the users shoulder blades, two wing like shapes spread (Like a Phoenix). They are both made from Black Flames and are quite wide. The significance of these wings are to show the users remaining spiritual pressure. (The more spiritual pressure the larger the wings and vica versa). The sword itself only has two changes. One of which is hidden until a certain ability is used. This is a chain is attached to the base of the handle that is hidden by flames. The second change is much more noticeable. The blade is longer. It has increased in length by about 10 inches so both hands should be used to use the zanpakuto. The user cannot use the shikai ability during Bankai mode.

Ability 2:Cheindo hōō (Chained Phoenix)
The user grabs the chain which is wrapped around his arm and releases grip on the zanpakuto so it is hanging by the chain. The zanpakuto is then completely enveloped in black flames. The user spins the chain and zanpakuto to gain momentumn and is thrown at the opponent. The chain's length is altered by spiritual pressure so the zanpakuto can be thrown at varying distances. It does have a maxium distance of 100 meters. When the chain is released the flame enveloping the zanpakuto changes shape into a small phoenix with its wings pulled next to its body as if it was diving at its prey. When the zanpakuto is within striking range of the opponent the user then pulls back on the chain. The flames then move of the zanpakuto and continue to travel for about 2 seconds before erupting forwards from the point the flames made it to (This is similar to a flame thrower).The zanpakuto then bursts into flame and then flames appear around the hand of the user and the zanpakuto materialises as the flames disperse. The chain however is not reeled in at this point and must return to its original length before the ability can be used again.

Ability 3 (Bankai Only):Hōō jigoku (Phoenix Inferno)

This is the strongest ability the zanpakuto has but also leaves a huge opening to attack with its use. The user first holds the zanpakuto in his right hand and points it vertically with his arm fully extended up. The flames that make up the wings then discipate to a point about 2 inches above the blades tip and then merge into a ball. When a sufficent amount of flame is at that point the flames take on the form of a black pheonix with crimson red eyes (the same as the zanpakuto spirit form). More flames can be added to it which means in effect, more spiritual pressure is added. The wielder will then swing the sword in the direction of the opponent and the phoenix will then dive at them. However the phoenix is controlled much like how Byakuya Kuchiki controls his Bankai. So if the opponent does dodge the user moves his left hand in the direction they took and the phoenix will follow. The phoenix itself could catch up to a squad lietenant easily so its not an easy techinque to dodge. Blocking isn't an option either. When the user clenches his fist the phoenix explodes into an expanding colomn of flame that expands at 5 meters per second and 100 metres high. The actual blast radius is equal to the amount of spiritual pressure expended. If the phoenix hit the opponent it would act like Ability 2 only on a larger scale. This ability can only be used 2 times max. This is because of the drain on the spiritual pressure. If the users spiritual pressure drops below 10% of his maximum then the zanpacuto reverts back to its shikai.

Shikai Advantages: Used to buy time for others to escape, can trap opponents and protects both user and comrades.

Disadvantages:Lacks any real attacks so the opponent can't be killed unless the user attacks head on with the blade.

Shikai Type: Defensive, Fire

Bankai Advantages: Strong Attacks, Can attack from range and keep enemies from attacking upclose. The long blade can also help keep distance between the opponent and wielder when in close quaters.

Disadvantages: Can leave user open to attack when using abilities. Spiritual pressure consumed quickly. The long blade is difficult to attck with if the opponet gets too close of prefers to use hakuda. The wings give away how much spiritual pressure is left.

Bankai Type:Attack, Fire
last edited বছরখানেক আগে