ব্রিটনি প্সিয়ার্স Britney booed off stage in Australia

TerryMckenna posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 02:44AM
I saw Britney in her 1st concert of her Australian tour in Perth last night Friday 6th Nov.
I must admit to not being a big fan but I enjoy live concerts and I was interested in the spectacle of her Circus show.
BUT.......sorry to say this folks, but she was total crap.
30 minutes into the show she was getting booed and hundreds started walking out. The big news here today is that thousands are demanding their money back.
She is a very weak performer, no personality, no connection with the audience and obviously lip sincing.
Visually the 'spectacle' consisted of nothing more than large screens showing circus footage that had nothing to do with the show.
A very poor lazy performance and a total waste of $153

ব্রিটনি প্সিয়ার্স 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ec_dazzles said…
meh
pffft and i was hoping to see her in melbourne, its sad it didnt turn out to be what it was expected to be..... being her fan, im dissapointed and i do everyone gets there money back.xx
বছরখানেক আগে HerMelody said…
sad
She used to be an amazing performer and her fans loved her shows. Perhaps she just needs to get her confidence back. I'm sorry about the disappointment... I hope she finds her way back to how she used to be on stage and in her career, I'm sure she will in time.