ভগ্ন হৃদয় My Broken হৃদয় Story!

midnight-stars posted on May 03, 2010 at 04:51PM
Haha I guess if your reading this you wanna know so I'll start out in the beginning.
He was my borthers best friend. And I was completely in love with him. I mean from screaming up and down everytime he talked to me... too my heart racing when he was in the same room as me.... But sadly the love of my life had a crush On My Best Friend. No Joke. And of course she had no idea. So she liked this other guy but no as soon as he askes her out she goes out with him. It broke me. I mean my best friend did not even care that she hurt me that bad. And I told her. But then like a week later after they had kissed right infront of me they broke up. She thought I did it. Urg Now I hate her. And he is a really good friend to me but He will never be my guy...
thanks for reading and tell me what you guys think please!

ভগ্ন হৃদয় 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে bailjumper said…
i am really sorry this happened to you.just keep in mind you are not the only one who has gone through this and wont be the last.hope that doesnt sound mean i am not trying to hurt you anymore than you already do.now your best friend .if she was a true friend she NEVER!would have done this to you. with friends like that who needs enemies?just know this there IS someone out there for you but you just havent met them yet. dont worry its gonna happen.just dont go looking for it it will come to you. also i too have gone through this and it only made me stronger.
বছরখানেক আগে midnight-stars said…
heart
Thanks My Crazy Twin :)
বছরখানেক আগে DestinyGirl said…
heart
I'm so sorry about that! There are a lot of really rotten people out there, but just have faith and keep believing that God will guide you to the RIGHT people, and not rotten people like your best friend and that guy! And if your still broken-hearted then just give it all up to Jesus and he WILL heal it, because I've seen it happen to a close friend of mine. I don't know you, but I'll still pray that someday you will see that life is so much more than what your eyes are seeing.
বছরখানেক আগে midnight-stars said…
heart
awwww thanks