ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
yeh it is okay if you ship bella and jacub you will love it but im an edward and bella shipper lol but i thought tht one was boring
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Oh no I'm in love with Edward. I guess it's my anticipation of Edward that gets me going. I don't know, Jacob seems nice but he is not appealing to me. He didn't dazzle me at all.
corney :P lol i love jacab but only as bellas bestie
LMAO I know I'm hopeless! :D how tragic have the story become! My heart is breaking for Edward. :[
i no wat you mean i love edward
I lost track of time, happy halloween girls! :)
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
Happy Halloween Nem
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
Happy halloween everybody...LOL!
OMG!
You guys totally changed your icons! Should i change mine into an anti P or an anti LP? Pff!
WHO GOT 5.500TH?
OMFG!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
What was I thinking?! This might be because I'm sleep deprived. Haha. Hannah did. I knew something was worng with my post!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Mary you should i have had some and so has Nem they are pretty funny and i think you are gonna like this weeks Grey's Anatomy if you haven't seen it yet.
Hannah did...and i'm gonna kill her soon...lol!
Seriously....she has cheated 50.000 times...GRRR!

HAHA!
I knowwww! Do you have any links of some interesting ones? I searched my files and i have like 100 anti-Seyton ones & some Anti Pucas as well but they are not anything special...xD
I haven't Terra but if you say so...! I only watched the Lexzie parts on youtube!<333!
Well I uploaded some.. scattered in the icons and fanart. :)
yeah i have to look i have one with Leighton from Gossip Girl but it has a Picture of Thunder kissing

Mary here are a few

Jamie- link
Deb- link
Whitey- link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Those are good ones, Terra.
thanks nem that way it can be Anti-Thunder and with out actually having to have any thunder action in them.
OMG!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jamie one Terra<33!
Anyway it's getting late (or early, it's 5;45 here now) I better get to sleep, I'm turning into a vampire now. Haha. Mary change your icon now! :D Nyt!
bye Nem thanks Mary it is so good he is also cute in the one i am using.
HAHA...OK I'M STARTING WITH AN ANTI-P ONE AND THEN I'LL PROBABLY CHANGE IT AGAIN..LOL!
But i just couldn't resist...i <33 it so much! Ok Nem...goodbye hun<33!
that is fine and we are now calling them Thunder instead of the other name
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on?
i am
Anyone surprised I'm still here? lol
i am i thought you left
i m not grr i have so much hw this week end!!!!!!!!!!
Well I stayed up reading Eclipse. Hah. I thought if school starts in 2 days I wouldn't be able to finish reading.
hhaaha loveeeeeeeeee twilight!!! there always on tv now!!!!!!!! omg nem your gonna go crazy so my friend is getting me a team edward shirt and on the back it says' what if im not the hero, what if im the bad guy'? awwwwwwwwwwww i can't wait! what time is it where you live nem?
6:15 now. Hehe. I want one too! As if that's possible. Hehe
am or pm?
AM. I'm vampire now, see. :D

Okay I hope you girls don't mind I kinda switched to my Edward icon but as soon as I get back and see what Kelsie has made for me I'm gonna change it again. Okay? Bye loves.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
that sounds good Nem it looks pretty good
বছরখানেক আগে mcewen_girl said…
That's the icon I made for her Terra. You like?
yes i do it is great and it is so true
not to mention the man behind it is hot. lol
lol thanks and yeah I know right has he ever even looked up the word epic?
i don't think so you can try
LMFAO!! I'm going too hold on.
i just tried to but it just confused me
basically all the definitions say it means
extending beyond the usual or ordinary
So which is beyond the usual..the broody girl artist and the broody guy writer who both love music or the preppy cheery beautiful...and slightly bitchy cheerleader and the broody writer who loves music??? Hmmm I wonder! Mark is such an idiot
he is an idiot and Broody and Broody don't go together it is supposed to me Broody and Cheery the epic thing is said to much.
Ikr?? Lp are so far from epic its actually amusing mark thinks they are even close. But yeah Broody and Cheery FTW
Damn straight it is always about Broody and Cheery and not thunder
I know thunder*gags* SUCK soo bad I don't even watch OTH anymore
বছরখানেক আগে saBRUCAS said…
OTH really does suck...I'm so sick of LP at this point. They annoy the shi* out of me.
I want BL!!! :(
বছরখানেক আগে Chlarkfan said…
omg i know! i dont watch OTH as much as i used to because of LP. their just soooooo borning and ughh!
I know right they are so disgusting! I just watch the NH scene on YouTube
even though i can't stand Thunder i can't stop watching i am to addicted plus the last episode they was some foreshadowing and Julian might be good plus i always have Naley and Jamie.
Well I love it too but I don't love it more than I HATE thunder*gags* I will probably eventually start watching again just for right now I need a break from lookin at Peyton's ugly face and Lucas's dumbass