ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 61451-61500 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
yeah i know

that's another thing i hated about season six where were the Brucas friendship like season five you do not become that close to drift apart and i swear it was Brooke but Mark hates us and had to have lp who suck ass.
বছরখানেক আগে babyd21 said…
hopefully one day it will, cause the whole fluffy lp stuff made me want to throw up every episode!
have u noticed that whenever lp are together, there is barely a brucas friendship...but when brucas are together theres still an lp friendship?

they are the worst couple EVER!! the only reason why their together is cause mark loves peyton!!
smile
i second that

i would love to to stay up and talk to you ladies but i am tired so i have to sleep but i will talk to you later

nighty night *huggles*
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
season six was just full of bad writing, everthing good was ruined in someway by bad writing, too many loose ends. they did too much for crap storylines and dropped too many important ones. arghh.

but yeah, best thing was sophia's acting.
night Terra!!!! *huggles back*
night t!!

Mickei, thanks so much for the author alert, hopefully you like the stories, if you try them out!!

i know, and than didn't lucas call peyton pretty girl in one of the episodes?! and if so what is with that, do they want us to hate them even more!!
বছরখানেক আগে brucas_naley101 said…
agree completely
i literally can't stand that couple!! and than my sister somehow loves them, i really think she was like adopted or someting to think that lp belong together!!
lmao d
i hate them 2! sooo much
ha d my sister sounds like ur sister
i'm bein completely serious, you'd have to be crazy to think lp belong together, lol ;D
thats crazy, my sister started to watch the show, cause i got her into it, but instead of likin bl, she likes lp for some insane reason! and than when i said that i liked brulian, and than i made a snag at lp, shes like 'i thought u like brulian'...and i'm like yea, but that doesn't mean i don't hate lp, or that brucas isn't my all time fav couple, lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
yea. & him calling peyton pretty girl was soooo gay!
s6 cud hav been soooo amazing the way s5 ended
lol. omg what does liking brulian have to do with lp. brulian is half decent, not a bunch of lies and badly written plots like lp. and brulian didnt ruin the show unlike the other couple.
i know, the way they did everything in season 6 was completely rediculous!!

i will say though i'm excited for rachel to come back next season! and hopefully brooke/haley will get their friendship back cause i've missed them!!
hmmm shld have been jake calling peyton!
i guess she thought that i settled for lp, that i was ok that they were together cause me likin brulian.

and so true their storylines sucked, their always fluffy and perfect, ya know...but the thing is no healthy normal relationship is like that!!
oh i can't wait to have rachel back, she can steal mouth, no thats evil to say... but...
hey Mickei, i was wonderin if you could help me with a oneshot i want to write for bl...i have everything planned out for what i want to do, but i'm not sure yet if the plot is any good, but i have started to write some of it. could you help? and it'd be totally ok if you don't want to!!
i love millicent and mouth! but i will say rachel/mouth have always been interestin! it would be nice for rachel to find a man though already!!
yea. i cmt wait 4 rachel but dnt want her 2 b w dan! i wish luke had called brooke. & jake peyton. yea jb & lp have nothing to do with the other
wait is that whats suppose to happen, cause if so that is majorly disgustin!!
WAT!!!!!!!!! no rachel can't be with dan, they shld bring jake back for her. (im not to pimp jake out, but well he wld be great with anyone who gets screen time :P).

and sure d, i'll help ya.
i no rit! at first i heard they were dating then that they get married!!!
foiler *fingers crossed* i mean that couple could actually be worse than lp and thats a pretty big thing to achieve.
eyesexage!!!
hopefully thats just like a rumor or somethin, cause once again EWWWW!! huh, jake and rachel would look cute together, *sigh* i miss jake!!

and thanks so much, mickei, i'll send you a message about it, thanks again!!
i think i'm gonna be sick, lol! wat insane person would put those 2 toghether?!
the same sick mind that came up with lp
very true, what is oth comin too, it totally disgusts me! i mean if brooke wasn't still on the show, i would have stopped watching it already!!
well at least brooke will still be around next season. anyways, i gtg. nice talking to you both. catchya l8r. *hugs*
see ya! *hugs* to you too!!
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
when anyone is on go and vote for the new blake banner xD
Hey dawn and will do
thanks terra and awww i love your icon i just had a little cry over brucas lol
thank you Dawn righting all of these bl fics made me get in the bl mood so i had to change and that icon is so damn hot
yeh i love that scene and love the hand and arm
this video is effing amazing
link

she is one of those videos that never does anything wrong i am so jelous of her editing
oh i know to bad it was a dream all of their makeouts are always hot
yeh they always r i give it to lp tho they do have some hot makeouts just nothing compared to BL
i wanna make a Naley vid but i dunno what song to use i dont wanna do something really mushy tho if ya know what i mean
yeah i do what did you have in mind
i dunno i want somethign to show like everything theyve been through i was gonna use guardian angel but i think its been used too much
think i might use that song not sure yet gonna look around
or poker face by daughtry
yeah that is used a lot

how bout either you by switchfoot or maybe lithium by evanescence it is a good song and it might fit with what you are trying to do
na not poker face actually doesnt really fit naley
yeh i will have a listen anyway i gtg now hun but when i find a song i wil tell you what im using
xD
ok Bye Dawn
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
cloudy
owwwnnned