ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 65351-65400 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে babyd21 said…
great color!!
y dont u for the vows, have them recounter their life together...and have them tell eachother, when they first NEW they were in love with one another?
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
Lucas vow’s to Brooke: Brooke you and I have been through a lot of the years and we were always their for each other when it counted you were their for me when Keith died and I was their for you when you needed help with Angie and I can’t wait to see what the rest of are incredible journey together will throw at us no matter what that will be I know we will get through it because we are stronger together and love each other and as long we love each other nothing else matters.

got lukes now all i need are Brooke's
awww i love it!!
here are brooke's and nates best man speech

Brooke’s Vow’s : Lucas you and I have certainly had are share of drama and people trying to get in between us over the years we have known each other and they may have succeed at first but in the end we survived together because we both share these amazing hearts and are love for each other is extremely strong for each other no matter who or what tries to tear us apart they can not succeed as long as we love each other.

Best Man Speech given by Nathan: What can you say about Brooke and Lucas I only have one thing to say it is about time you to figured it out. But in all seriousness you guys have been though so much drama and indecision and even when your hearts were with other people your love for each never falter you always seemed to be their for each other no matter what was happening in your personal lives I am truly happy for you guys and I wish you all the happiness in the world. To Brooke and Lucas.
smile
awwwww, T all of them are absolutely AMAZIN!!
thank you i did that all in one day and its due tonight
good luck T!! i g2g, bout to have dinner, but be back later, bye T!! *hugs*
bye and thank you
বছরখানেক আগে SOPHILCHAD said…
hey anyone here
big smile
Can I be added?
um yeah you can but Dawn will be back in a couple of weeks so she will do it then i am terra by the way
Okey awesome, i'm Suzan :)
What's up with the points and stuff? :P
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
boo!
Mickei you want to see what i did for my dream bl wedding
sure go for it
ok here are the speechs and here is Brooke's dress

Brooke’s Vow’s : Lucas you and I have certainly had are share of drama and people trying to get in between us over the years we have known each other and they may have succeed at first but in the end we survived together because we both share these amazing hearts and are love for each other is extremely strong for each other no matter who or what tries to tear us apart they can not succeed as long as we love each other.

Lucas Vow’s : Brooke you and I have been through a lot over the years and we were always their for each other when it counted you were their for me when Keith died and I was their for you when you needed help with Angie and I can’t wait to see what the rest of are incredible journey together will throw at us no matter what that will be I know we will get through it because we are stronger together and love each other and as long we love each other nothing else matters.

Best Man Speech given by Nathan: What can you say about Brooke and Lucas I only have one thing to say it is about time you to figured it out. But in all seriousness you guys have been though so much drama and indecision and even when your hearts were with other people your love for each never falter you always seemed to be their for each other no matter what was happening in your personal lives I am truly happy for you guys and I wish you all the happiness in the world. To Brooke and Lucas.

ok here are the speechs and here is Brooke's dress Brooke’s Vow’s : Lucas আপনি and I have certai
aw, nathan is so spot on! theyre really sweet terra. i was gonna do that but i couldnt be bothered, this is as far as i got... brooke in dress and...
 aw, nathan is so spot on! theyre really sweet terra. i was gonna do that but i couldnt be bothered, t
lucas...
 lucas...
thats awesome Mickei and it took me three hours

here are the links to other stuff

wedding bands- link
engagement ring- link
bride's maid dresses- link
Luke and Nate's tux- link
flowers- link
location- the beach
im sensing apurple theme. very nice. hot tux too.
hey peoples!!
thanks because i knew everyone would do red so i figured go with Purple i know i loved that one
hey D!

purple ties well wth the naley comarisn, besides, purple monkey!

hey mickei!! :D

PURPLE MONKEY ROCKS!!! wat ever happened to it, after brooke gave it to luke?
yep and no one really does Purple

D i am almost done with my update and when i upload and post it i will make you your icon
he put it with the 82 letters! peyton will find his brooke box after thir one year anniversary when their marriage has long become dull and pathetic since teh threat of death left. theyll fight, stop ralking, get a divorce, and bl will get back together, at their wedding haley will read the last thing lucas ever wrote on that start of school list "try again with brooke" which he does for the rest of his life. purple monkeys truly do rock!
Mickei you are a genius
i'm super excited now T, lol
i LOVE it mickei, i think i remember it bein mentioned now, lmfao!!
why d
see no matter how oth ends, bl will get back together somewhere down the line. :P and no one can tell me otherwise.
cause of the icon, lol.
thats so true mickei...theres no way in h*** that leytons relationship will last!!
yep so true

this is for my eyesexage and hands off he is mine
 yep so true this is for my eyesexage and hands off he is mine
lol terra. god help teh girl who tries to steal josh from you.
hes urs, but i do have to say he is EXTREMELY hot!! did u ever see those 'mighty ducks' movies?
this ones mine, lol!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 this ones mine, lol!!
of course

Mickei no one is going to touch Joshie i will kick their ass if they even try to
i must say love those movies, lol!!
of course and i think lots of people will claim jensen
well they can TRY, lol!!
বছরখানেক আগে xoheartinohioxo said…
:o Oh noes! Terra, you and my mom might have to battle because she is freaking in love with JJ! lol crazy woman has dreams about him... *sigh*
বছরখানেক আগে xoheartinohioxo said…
laugh
:O Oh no, I'm sorry Mickei but Jensen is mine!!! I will fight for him.
lol D, game on. Jensen is MINE!
jensen, alec, eric, ben, cj, dean ect., all forms of jensen are the property of me and my dreams! which currently star him in... a pries out fit, on my kitchen table, with handcuffs.
oh know

Holly tell your mom to bring it because joshie has been mine for years
i dont think sooo!! hes SOOO MINEEEE mickei!!! ya know i just saw a pick on supernatural...and someone mentioned them bein in like hawii or something, and than they'd like be lifeguards or something all shirtless, lol...that would be a GREAT EP!! but like i said, game on mickei, lol!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
mickei did u watch 'days of our lives'?
hey respect your elders and let them have their men! :P and omg that would be GREAT episode.

how does this game work, do we just go back and forward saying hes ours. because in that case, JENSE is mine, has belonge fo going on eight years (i think) and i sooooooooo copyrighted him.
guys i hate to break this to you but Jensen is taken oh did you hear Danneel comment about Paris coming to supernatural

"She should play the chewed up piece of gum that Sam or Dean steps on while randomly walking and talking."
days of our lives, of course. i am a soap junkie. and btw, blonde is not the greatest look for him.