ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7501-7550 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
OMG Terra I hate that kelly whatever! She's so closed minded! I hope I don't lose it!
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
oh i didn't i hate too say away from that Damn Pick before i get pissed off and i get along with most lpers i am some of my good buddies she has put me in a bad mood all day she is i am glad to see i am not the only one to get pissed by here she is on my list.
Oh sorry have you seen my reply?
oh yeah i have she is one i have got issues with she put me in a damn mood all day i mean i am nice but you say crap about Brucas,Brooke, or my fellow Brucasers i will get pissed and you know me i am not that mean.
She drives me nuts! lol
I know she does the same to me most of them are fine and some of them understood are stance i mean she was complaining we are whinnying but you know if that was the reverse they would be pissed and some of them have to push their precious leyton down are throats.
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
Hey guys!! What's up???
Do you think my comment is too rude?? :/
Hey Alice. Nothing much, just debating at the OTH spot. :D
^^ Dude!! I just read that... that girl is sooo annoying. I've seen her around but I just try to ignore her. But urgg! I also had a fight with one of the LPers (Kathria I think) and I couldn't contain my anger (and I'm usually pretty calm).
link
:( I totally thought we were over this!!
no it wasn't rude after the stuff she has said i usually don't debate with them but if i do i like to do it with abs because she makes up her stuff and she actually understands where we are coming from.
I couldn't take it anymore! I just said it, she's close minded! lol. I guess you guys agree!

Wow. I didn't know that was making a fuss in the spot! I'm gonna read all 47 comments. :D
Alice and Nem i understand i always got your back everytime we got to stick together.
^^ I know! Thanks Terra! I'm just SOOO sick of some leytoners pushing us around like we're lesser or something. It's so disgusting!!! I know for a fact that if some leytoner posted that about brucas in season 3 that we wouldn't be HALF as mean as that kathria girl was!
WOW. I haven't seen anything like it! Okay, I'm not being biased but I don't think any of us would do such thing. Agree? We're pretty civilized down here. I don't think anyone could go "EWWW my name is B.R.A.T.T.Y.N.E.M.Z. and you fucking know it." or "She sits there and posts garbage that`ll get us riled up and then she`s nowhere to be found. PUNK ASS BITCH. " No BL fan would ever do that. Not that we can't, we all can but we won't. I don't know why other fans tolerate such attitude.
I know i have never had problems with her and i need your help i want to change my icon and i made a pick with some options and want to get your opinion.
^^ Exactly!!! And then when I tried to stand up for her I got sucked into the jumble too! I think it's gross.
I ALREADY PICKED TERRA. :)

I THINK THEY'RE AWFUL. LOL
We are like that we are nice unless you piss us off and i have run across some nice lpers.
Hmm, where is Hannah? I haven't seen her in 2 days I think?
I don't know i talked to her last night but i bet she is at Twilight i heard that it is really good my friend Morgan went and she is obsessed with it.
^^ Ahahaha. My friend Morgan went to see it and she said it was really good to lol.
And you're right there are some REALLY sweet LPrs I know tons of them that are nice.
freaky she loved it so much she say it twice i hope i get to see it with Karen.
Oh no I don't wanna talk to Hannah she might slip and tell me spoilers! LMAO

Hmm I'm sorry I haven't noticed but some are just nice when there's no debate. lol
I'm seeing it with my friend Ashley and Kayla... but we said we were going to wait to see it because of the screaming fan girls. I seriously regret my decision :(
Well, nem, some are even nice in debates (like tvfan and abs and a few more but I don't remember their names...) :DD
And I want to talk to Hannah as soon as she gets back... I'm DYING for spoilers LOL!!
And I know this is random... but have any of you guys seen The Clique? I found it surprisingly OK.
Alice I found a cute Alice icon, do you wanna see it?
বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
hey guys i just finished my unbearable homework lol i'm so happpy :D
^^ Hey!!
And OMG nem yes please pretty please!!! I love Alice she's my favorite (lol isn't that a little ironic ;D)
I haven't heard about it, is that a movie or series or book?

Yeah they are nice but some are downright rude. lol

I think I'm going to see it with my boyfriend and my girlfriends, I'm not yet sure. :)

PS. Alice: talk when I'm not around! LMAO
বছরখানেক আগে kuhriissten said…
ok i like posted on that article Hannah wrote and i know kathria or wahtever is gonna write back being like "fck you!" or something hahaha. shoot, i dont think i shouldve gotten involved but its ridiculous what she said!
i assume you guys are talking about twilight i am SO EXCITED to see it!
^^ Thank you! It's about time someone steps in and puts her to a stop!!
Molly! You came! Now, was my assumption right? that your name is Molly? Hehe

It's not that cute, I can barely see her face but it's kinda funny wait I'm gonna have to upload it. :)
^^ Okay! Trust me... ANY alice icon is cute :DD

And I know Molly... I am sooooo excited! I haven't seen it yet because my friends and I decided to wait (dumb decision) but OMG I'm stoked!!
Just ignore them but i think the lpers i like and get along with are Steph, Abs, Rachel, Maddy,and Karla the last two are friends i have made from othforums and thf they are great and Maddy is the sweetest person you will ever meet she is great.
I said I'm waiting for Hannah before I butt in. :D

I am excited too! I'm watching on the 28th!
haha yeah it is.

i am trying to let my LP-fan related anger go but I get so MAAAAADD
I personally like Steph, she's nice. And Rachel doesn't do debates, does she?
well i tried to go see it and of course they were sold out my friends and i were like DUH but very disappointed :(
Alice here it is:link

Molly I know there are times I can't help it. :D
nem and dermy- I don't know who you are talking about (LOL) but I trust they are sweet people if you guys like them :)

yeah, molly, that's why my friends and i didn't go but we were like "well it's okay because it would have just been a bunch of screaming fangirls and like a HUGE wait"
That reminded me I have to go check if they are selling advanced tickets!
Oh dear I love it!!!! OMG that is soooo cute!!! She is super ;)
Do you mind if I use that as my icon??? Since both me and Alice Cullen are super... lol. It would be like a play on words ;D

And Molly and Nem I agree I try my best to control my anger but when you bash out fellow users (especially the ones I am fond of like Hannah) then I get super pissed and lose it.
i dont know pretty much any of them lpers by name :/ .. or most of the fanpoppers for that matter lol. i'm sure a lot are nice but i've been very brucas defending lately!
which one is hannah again?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Steph is tvfan5 and Rachel is georgiapeach. :)
^^ oh yes I love both of them!! They are both SUPER Sweet!!!
i'm pretty sure steph and rachel are the only ones i know by name. unless abs is called abs lol ... then her too.