ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
LMAO maybe she gets paid for being that way. lol
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
or maybe she's just a terribly lifeless person who has no other thing to do that sit 24 hours per day infront of a computer and add millions of images! WOW! What a life.....
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
it is bad i meet all my good bl buddies on here and i will not be happy if that happens to Hannah she has not done anything bad that i know off and if they ban her because of her views that is not right and i will be so pissed i love Hannah she is great.
বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
ahahaha
anyway guys...i think we really have no right to judge other people by what they do and everything but seriously WTF? She MUST show some respect to people who disagree with her & stop bullying them!
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
Ahahaha Mary. That's so depressing!!!
LOL. I really have no room to make fun of her though because when I'm not hanging with friends or at school I'm on here... I'm obsessed LMAO.
Molly you got 7600th...! GO YOU!<33!
বছরখানেক আগে kuhriissten said…
hey guysss! so i'm joining in on this convo! haha yes, about what kathria said, i was SO pissed! if you couldnt tell LOL
Yes..but you're 15-17 or something Alice...she's freaking 25-26!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ridiculous! I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE ADMIRE HER ACTUALLY...she's pathetic.
and hi Molly, welcome!

haha and Alice, i freaking LOVE your icon! lol okay, so like my friends said twilight was a let down :O
oooh yayy.

But true, i am on here a lot too. I just tend to remember that the things I talk about are shows, movie, and celebrities aka people I don't know.
Hey there Kristen>33! I knowwwww! All of us were...lol!
OMFG. SHE'S 25?! don't people graduate college and get a real job by that age? and possibly get married? clearly, she hasnt got any of those going for her bahahaha. ok, that was mean lol
I wonder what would happen if she's one of us. I mean, a BL fan. What would you do?
twilight, a letdown?! :(
yeah i love your icon too alice i completely forgot to tell you!
Nem...seriously....i've no idea. Thank god i haven't noticed this kind of behaviours between us! haha!
Mary, yeah I'm 15 but I know some peeps who are in their 20s who are addicted to the comp and they are awesome... but the difference between them and Kathria is that they are nice, sweet, people with lives who don't harass and bitch people out to find some sort of comfort in themselves. And that's why I don't get why people admire her... because she's just so mean!

And yeah, Kristen (that's your name, right? lol sorry I'm not positive) I think everyone is pissed about that lol
yeeahh i dont know! like some said the book was WAAAY better but idk! i'm prob gonna see it next week or something.

Hey Mary!! i love your icon toooo
Kristen...SOOOO FUCKING TRUE! Lila has told me that one day she couldn't pay the bills and she remained without internet for a week or something...HAHA! *Ok...that was super mean but i couldn't resist..*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aww thanks Molly!!!!
And Nem... I've got no idea. I would probably just try to not talk to her because even if she was a BL fan and I'm really forgiving... that's still really bitchy and UNCOOL.
I know Alice. She SO doesn't belong to that category of sweet,nice people...LOL! Internet brings her BAD SIDE out. I don't know...the pucas energy kinda of affects her in a really bad way.
Of course, we're pretty civilized here and apparently we have a life other than fanpop. lol.

I don't know if I'll be able to stand by her when she's doing that to other fans.
WHAAAT?! NO FCKING WAY!! HAHA omg. that...is SO sad. SO SO SO SAD! hahaha

oh goodness. anywho!! im excited for thanksgiving and black friday! LOL
Love yours too Kristen<33! S&S (L)!
Nahh you changed it...BL<33! EVEN BETTER haha!
Yay first page!
hm. i wonder what people say about brucas fans ...
And thanks kristen! I loves my icon too!
I didn't see the movie but from the illegal clips I watched on youtube (lol... sorry i'm a bad girl lol :D) it was flipping tight (except for the ending fight scene... wtf??)!!! But yeah I've heard varied reviews... a lot of people said it was good and a lot said it was bad. I'm just going to have to wait and see... :(
Hey guys i am almost 25 and i don't think i ever been like that god i feel so damn old.
I'll have to wait till December...GRR! That's when it comes out in Greece! I wanna watch it SOO bad.
Or is she like that because this is the internet and she feel like she can do whatever she likes because nobody knows her? Or maybe she's been bullied in real life and know she's taking it on us!
Me too molly!!! Hmm...
I was actually considering sneaking on to the LP forums and seeing what they say about us. LOL. I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to this... I could totally picture Kathiria saying something like

"That 1treehillfan and brucas4ever is a total bitch she needs to get a life what a punk ass bitch" or something. And then I would get all offended because I'm too sensetive LOL. Except idk if I would really care if she said that to me because she's just so mean that I'm not sure her opinion even matters.
haha yeah Alice, my name is Kristen :]
okay, this is SO random, but i LOVE that name! it just sounds so...stealthy or something hahaha
Yeah Terra, that's the difference. And besides you've got school too.
No..don't feel old Terra! At least you do not spend every waking hour on here unlike some other people. Who said the people who are over 20+ cannot use fanpop? I'm just saying she's like...ADDICTED.
Dermy... you are wayyy different then Kathria. Your like the flipping Massaya (LMAO okay maybe that was too extreme). You have a life and your super sweet AND your a fanpopper! how can you be old???
Your cool in my book!! :D
lol alice exactly.

yeah terra you're not that old. and you have a life. so it's all good.
gogokef...Georgia has told me they're not talking shit about us behind our backs...LOL! Mmmm...i do believe my girl but...who seriously can know? haha! She has just told me that once kathiria called me a retared...LMAO!
Ofcource Terra<33!
I don't go to Leyton's spot, I did, once, when they suddenly became BL fans and I thought WTH so I just went with the flow. lol

Is the movie really good?
Aww thanks Kristen!!
I don't want to sound really smug but I actually like my name too :DD I thought it was cool... I always felt so wise and ahead of my time with that nime AHAHAHAHA...
but I love your name too. It's so spunky lol!!!
yes yes, i agree. Dermy, you're super chill and have a life outside of fanpop! youre not on here lik 24/7, ya know? :]
Y'know that's a good thing...lol! You cannot like EVERYBODY on fanpop. Whether you like it or not there just going to be some people you will NOT LIKE.
Nem...i know what you mean...lol! haha! I didn't find it FUNNY at all though...xD
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH spunky?! omg ive NEVER heard that ever, hahaha

okay, does anyone know how to play poker? i'm having a poker night with my friends, and i'm SOO gonna own and take it seriously, but i don't know how to play yet HAH
Georgia is a sweetheart! But I do think they sometimes talk about us, especially when we changed our icons to an anti-LP one! LMAO
There's one reason i don't wanna watch that movie. haha! KRISTEN STEWARTS...LIKE EWWWWWWWW! I read one of her interviews and she was calling her fans retared and pathetic and anyway...what a SLUT damn it!!
My friend Morgan said it was she so it twice and thanks guys i am not on here that much tree hill forums is a different story and when i get pissed off by a lper i stay away before i get pissy i do go on the lp spot but it is for evil purposes.
nem- from what I've seen (the illegal youtube clips remember? lol) it's awesome except for the ending fight scene... really corny and AWKWARD.

And I've never been to the leyton spot except for that one short period of time I thought I could actually like leyton... but then the flame died and I was so ashamed I had betrayed brucas LOL...
but yeah I've never been on there and I know TONS of sweet fans so I don't think it's that bad. maybe we are meaner over here then they are over there lol...
Ooh I take back what I said!! The ending fight scene rocked with Alice and Jasper and Emmett ;) but the Edward/Bella cheese was sooo... strange.