ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94601-94650 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
I've watched it, but it was better when I first watched it on a fanvid! The one I told you about!
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
and WTF Dawn NO don`t do that to me. It`s Freffy all the way bb♥ Don`t become a freaking halfie!
EWWWWWW CEFFY. They have no depth, no spark...NOTHINGGGGGGG. I just don`t see anything positive about the C/E relationship. I`m sorry.
ew that eyesexage was so mine Nem...lol
LMAO sorry babe!
Eew, Cook/Effy has nothing on Freffy! (and I'm not even a Freffy fan)
বছরখানেক আগে babyd21 said…
MARY!! i havent talked to you in forever
DEE!
Hello! HAHA yeah i know..xD LOL
angelic
You`ll soon become Nem, i know you will.
OMG guess what guess what guess what
cool
Got a beanie yesterday....LMAO
My obsession with Sid knows absolutely NO boundaries. I love him i love him I LOVE HIM!♥♥♥
OMG WHAT? LOL
LMAO so that means Freffy will get better?
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
wasnt trying to cheat i have no idea why it posted so many.

i like 'freffy', way better than effy with cook. but they could be better.

d, ive read the book and watched the movie, nicholas sparks is like one of my top ten fave authors.
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
"its about the ride not the destination"

that quote makes me like ceffy that quote alone!
Nem up to which ep have you seen?
Ep6.
big smile
i'm goin to the daughtry concert!!! i'm sooooo excited!! i've never been to a concert and with the first one bein daughtry its just like OMG lol :D

i love nicholas sparks...amazin author!! anyways for a while now i've been like goin through like these ideas of writin brucas based off of a walk to remember...and i was wonderin if you'd want to write it with me?? if not its totally fine
zzz
WOAH Daughtry concert! I think Dawn`s been in one of his too...lol [if i`m not mistaken]

WHAAAAAAAAT? Ep 6? Oh they get A LOT better. Trust me...lol

haha Dawn..whatever...he said that and nothing more. I`d analyse it to you but i`ll become a spoiler whore for the girls here...i`ll just reply back with that...
"How are things with Cook?"
"Great. Oh well..i`m fucking him occasionally"
Sums up their relationship in a nut shell.
sure d why not, im up for it, but are you thinking more movie or book? my fave book of his is bend in the road. love it.

whats skins about??
I hate to leave but I gtg, going out later so byee! LY all! *huggles*
i went to nickleback
Oh i read one of his recently!
"At first sight"
...haha and i read it in spanish. Bought it in Barcelona.
It was REALLY cool!
Still wish i get "The notebook" someday though...i HAVE to get that book.
omg yea!!! i'm thinkin more movie...i love the book but i just love how in the movie landon was less whimpy lol...what do you think??

i haven't read that one yet :(

omg mickei i haven't been able to tell you cause this like happened when my computer was broken so i couldn't talk to any of you guys but i finally read my sisters keeper
HA i knew it Dawn...LOL
Dee Skins is the best fucking thing ever ever ever ever EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­R.

It`s a show about British teenage life. A little bit extreme, but it portays teenage life just so well imo and it`s DEEP and fabulous. I`d highly recommend it to ANY teen on the best damn world. People are insane. They`re wasting their time with shows like OTH and don`t watch Skins. It`s insaneeeeeeee!
bye LY nem!!

i love nickleback

mary have you not read the book yet or do you just want it cause it was soooo AMAZIN?!?!
I want it cause "The Notebook" is probably the best movie i`ve EVER seen and as i`m a total sucker for books i think i`m gonna love the book equally if not even more than the movie.
I WANT IIIIIIIT!
does it come on in the u.s.?? or do i have to find it on the internet??
EYESEXAGE<3
 EYESEXAGE<3
aw bye nem.

you have to read teh notebook, the movie is shit compared to h book. at first sight you know is a sequel right? the only bad thing about nic is he likes to kill ppl off, if he doenst do it in the book he writes sequel and finishes the job. like he doesnt believe in happily ever after.
NO. If it came on in the US it`d be overrated as hell. Thank god it doesn`t come out there.
I watched it online, became obsessed and got the DVD`s as well.
EW yeah he totally likes that.
HAHA
He`s a little bit dramatic sometimes. I do love the twists and everything.
AND WOAH the movie was a masterpiece. I can only picture the book as a total perfection as well.
theres a sequel to a walk to remember?!?! why am i just hearin about this?!?! yea i've noticed that but his books are still AMAZIN!!

lmao mary
skins is actually pretty spot on for british life i mean not as extreme obviously but the underlining of it!
it sounds pretty good...i'll try it out!!
Skins is my life. Period.
I`ve never been obsessed with anything that much in my life...[oh well except Amy and BL ofcource]
Remember Dawn, exactly one year ago, Skins S3 was airing and i was like 'Dawn what`s that show "Skin"? And you were like "Oh you mean Skins?" LOOOOOOOOOOOL
not to wlak to remember to at first sight, at first sight is the second book i think the first was um arghh cant remember about lights maybe. the notebook has a sequel called teh wedding i think thats what its called.

and yeah walk to remember the movie d, i def prefer the movie, which is something that usually doenst happen. so what did you think of my sisters keeper?
it wouldnt be shown in america because its so different life over here is so different to over there they wouldnt understand why it was like that i mean as soon as your 15/16 it is getting into clubs getting wasting then having to get up early the next day to go to collage it is expreimenting with drugs and all of the other stuff!
thats why i love being british out culture is so hard core! i mean at uni theres alot of foregn exchange students and there like "how do you do it?"
one thing oth and skins have in common - the parenting skills.
and skins really does hit in the head!
ok lol...i read the weddin, it was really good!

i love the movie a walk to remember its my favorite movie of all time!!

it was amazin!! your all probably gonna laugh but oh well i was in study hall when i finished the book and i started to cry cause it was such a shocker of an endin...and i think people were lookin at me weirdly lol...but if they read the book they'd be cryin too!!
i know this is really random, but oh well can i be added into the brucas fan girls and a guy??
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
i would question it if you didnt cry reading it.
LMAO YESSSSSS!
Add her Dawn. We have people on that list who are never on here and you`re really active recently and we don`t have you. It`s just blahhh. LMAO.

And agreed on everything Skins related Dawn. I don`t think it`d fail in America though. Cause YES their culture is different but i`m sure they`d fall for British life/ways.
omg it was soo sad!! mickei have you read vanishing acts??
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *jumps up and down* *and can't stop smiling!*
link

silliest song in the history of music and it`s STUCK in my head
no i havent, ive read nineteen minutes, harvesting the heart, songs of teh humpback whale and handle with care.

and gotta leave ya girls. supernatural has loaded and i need to watch them so i can get sleep. later *hugs*
i personally didn't like that book!! i've read nineteen minutes

i guess i understand if your leavin to watch supernatural...bye LY mickei!!
haha alright bye for now Mickeii!