ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 107701-107750 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
MINE
sick
OWNEEEED<3
But all of you suck. Seriously.
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
crying
I just watched this video and while she isn't the best editor out there, it still is depressing! Brooke's face while Julian was proposing, gah it's my dream for BL.
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
does she say yes?
havnt watched this season
I guess so. I haven't watched in a long time LOL.
yeh same!
anyway how are you?
I'm good! A bit tired though. How about you?
im good!
just getting uni finished!
heart
Oh cool! Work sucks the life out of me. =(
I'd love to stay and chat but I'm falling asleep! I need to hit the sack, byeee Dawn!
still on anyone?
বছরখানেক আগে Chlarkfan said…
I'm onn! (:
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
anyone?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
one <3
fp won't let me prop you

It's okay hun you can admit it your a skate fan:( but it's whatever doesn't matter

I can't pick between HP or LOST. too Hard. IDK i just have such a connection for lost i've watched it for 6years!
HP took me like 2weeks to read!
i wish i could have read HP after lost was over to fill my void!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I don't know if i am a Skate fan yet, cause i like different aspects of Jate too... and i haven't "fallen" in love with skate yet either.. so i jus thave to wait a little bit more.. i feel like we haven't explored these two realtionships yet :/

LOL! But it is too late now! :P
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
i HAVE to cut my hair now, but i don't know how! right now i have realyl long hair, like almost to my belly-button lengt.. almost some cm left :P

But i don't know if i want to cut some cm, so it will be around my breasts or shorten it so it will be a longer then ym shoulders! I don't knwo1
i know!:( i can't finish watching the 2nd half of the 6th movie because i know once i do i'll have to wait until nov for some more HP
i'm in denial

Gosh i love watching HP with people. Their comments are the funniest things in the world
Get a cut! short try a change! my hair was in the middle of my back and then in Jan i cut it to right above my shoulders and i loved it<3
Ellllo' lovies :D
Blushhh! how was school?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Aww <33 You should re-read the books! It's so weird! because in the first book, you read about all the people acting all weird, and Vernon can't understand a thing.. and about Dumbledore and Hagrid leaving Harry and the Dudley's dorstep, and all you can think about is!
WOW! The thing that changed EVERYTHING, just happend ONE day ago!
and you just feel sad about the fact that James and Lilly just died ONE day ago!

LOL! Your friends sound like a lot of fun :D
Hannahhh<3! It was goodd! It's like summer raining here and i LOVE itt! How bout youu?

Hey JANNI <3
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Hey Blush <3 still grounded?

I don't know! I always regret after cutting! but i am so tired of having long hair, but at the same time i have wanted this long haor for such a long time!
Yeah still grounded but whatever i sneek out xD
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
LOL! xD <3
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
EYSEXAGE ** <3 *0 ??
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
HELL YEAH ;P
Hahahaha, nice Janni!

Yeah i definetly sneek on, but i can't sneek on month of July since i'll be in Croatia and honestly not a lot of internet accesss ):
I would love to read them all again. But i'm poor so i borrowed all the books from people. and i returned them. I guess i could get them from the library. But that requires me having a time limit. And going back and forth now that schools ending i won't have a library every day but i'm a big nerd so i can' make it work

brb 10mins
stay on!
I'll be on :D
back you guys still here
I'm here (: I think Janni lefttt ):
:(
how are you?
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I am still here :P

Just thinking about how to cut my hair :P
I'm good, i'm SOOOO LOVING the rain that's falling it sooooo peacefulll<3

how bout youu?
cut it cute!

lol so the thing about my friends! OMG Yes i think you'd fit in perfect! they are soo fucking funny. It's like 200% sarcasm all day long
Hey Janni! :D

So have you decideddd?
gosh i love 10things i hate about you show! it's great!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I love sarcasm! <3 but not too much :P But i use sarcasm a lot xP

No, i haven't! and i feel like my head is exploding! :P
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I have hear that the show is good, but i haven't taken the time to watch it
Me and my friends are SOOOO sarcastic :D

Awhhhh, what does your family think you should do with your hairr??
it's sooo funny<33

lol

I don't know i feel like i'm such a chill person. I hate going out like EVERY SINGLE DAY! but dude everyone thinks i'm a bitch :/
I leave in 19days

FUCK I'M SCARED!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
They don't give a shit about how i cut my hair xD

Well then we are two ballah! I don't go out everyday, but if i stay in for too long i'll go cocooo!
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
Ballah & camp! :D<3
I'm a chill person but if i could be with my friends every single day i would xD why does everyone think your a bitchh?
Yeah i can't be home forever. What i mean is i'm not always like lets go downtown lets go here lets go there

I'm either at home or friends house daily! I'm not a big party girl. Idk I hate the typical high school cliche
Idk cause my attitude. I only have a couple really great friends
I don't have like a million friends.... I'm really shy. And people think i'm Emo so they stay away but i'm not emo at all

gosh i'll shut up i sound like a creep
Oh really? hahaha, i'm like the opposite. I always wanna be outside, i can't stand my housee.