ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে mollyx365 said…
woah i zoned out again lol
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
I want to see that actually Nem taking your Jackson.
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
^^ *Shock* You do???
:(((((( *WAAA* No one supports our relationship! lol.
Well, if nem tries to take jackson... lets just say the BTFG sisterhood would be broken and I would have to fly over there and well... get some revenge. Heehee
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
hello sorry i keep disapearing im adding stuff to the cb spot im gonna get that medal if its the last thing i do lol
that's ok Dawn.
yeah i'm being in invisible (:D) bc i'm trying to make a brucas vid
awwww what song you making it to?
errm, not sure yet. thats what i'm doing.
either the letter song or something pretty.
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
HELLO! Is Alice still here? Mwahahaha :D
I don't know if she is Nem you have great plans
^^ I'm here nem... I'm here. And don't think you could ever get away with Jackson. He's mine. MWAHAHAHAHA
haha you are cracking me up today nem!
But, I will let everyone know, I have returned to my Bedward-loving self. Excuse my lapse of judgment :)
I don't know what got into me... I'm so ashamed :(
Thank you Terra. :) I'm not the biggest fan of Bella and Edward, not after my recent realization that I am in love with Emmett (no, actually not after the movie lol) and I don't really care about Bella, but I can't stand that Jacob guy! lol
You are forgiven, lovely Alice. :D
I don't like bella that much either but hello?! bedward!
nem- Yeah bedward are alright, but nothing compared to JALICE!!! I could not love them more if I tried<333
But I have softened my hatred on Jacob. It's like, he didn't really do anything wrong. He developed a crush, saw an opportunity to snatch the girl when she was on the rebound (like any other guy) and than was determined to fight for her when his feelings grew more intense (after Edward practically dumped her, I might add). But, in the end, Bedward's love remained so it was all A-OK. But, even I admit, he was SOOOOOOO annoying in Eclipse. But, since I really don't have any intense feelings for bedward any more, my edward fangirl clouded eyes became for open-minded and now I can see the true light of Jacob's innocence.
Still hate Bella though. Whiny little baby.
I know! The only time I like Bella was when she attacked him (well not really)!
we excuse you Alice maybe you had a cold that messed up your judgment
Wait did I win in the BL FOTM???
^^ hmmm... I was sneezing quite a bit yesterday... IDK why I liked Jacob/Bella for a while. It doesn't exactly make much sense. I guess I was reading New Moon and I was reading that scene in the movie theater and I was like "awww". But now, when I think about all the other GROSS BJ stuff... I've been saved and I am back in reality now :) EB are love<3
nem- I KNOW!! The one time she stands up for herself!!! She's just so annoying she cries every flipping chapter and is always needing someone to her rescue. AND THAN in BD she was absolutely repulsive!!! It's like she WISHES for danger and attention!!! I was really proud of Leah for telling her the truth and it pissed me off that everyone was mad at her for it. It's like- she's being HONEST! FOR ONCE!
GGGGAAAAH.
i couuld smack bella.
^^ YAY! GO MOLLY!
Well did it even bother you that she does have a power?
Nem you did on the Brucas spot and i won again on the oth spot all Hannah has to do is post the articles.
^^ Nahh... because the power sucked :)
And it was just a way of Stephanie getting out of having to actually describe being a newborn. I'm guessing she didn't want to actually have a challenge.
I like the books, but I have to say, I have absolutely ZERO resepect for Smeyer. I think her fantasy worlds are absolutely delicious and I love them, but her, soley as a person is not someone I really care for.
what is her power? i didnt get that far but i saw it on a jalice fanfic or something ...
Terra wait she will interview me? lol. My interview won't be worth reading. lol. Anyway, I will be back later maybe after 4hrs (I have school, ugh) but I will go home early because I have some stuff to do. Maybe I'll catch her later.
^^ Something about her having like great restraint or something when it comes to drinking human's blood.
Okay. Bye nem!
BAHAHAHA. loser.
Oh sorry Molly I forgot you are still in Eclipse. lol. Edward can't read her mind right? :D

absolutely delicious LOL. Actually I'm upset by how the movie turned out, like how can she agree to this? Did she even bother taking a look at the script, blah blah blah.
^^ That's what I'm saying!
Bella= UCKK
Hannah and Liz are on! :)
Nem= I completely agree. I know she worked with them on the movie so I don't get at all how she thought it was great. It doesn't make ANY sense. I'm PRAYING for a great New Moon. And they BETTER not leave out that little sliver of jalice that we get at the end :)
But the real reason I hate her is because she doesn't support certain rights and she lies all the time and she's not really a good-to-the-core person. You know? She's just really fishy and rude...
yeah but i already know the whole story lol.
How did you know? I haven't seen her "talk", lol. They better make a great NM movie or else!!!! lol. Idk how would they do that, because Edward isn't in for about 3/4 of the book right? lol. So that would be pure JB crap. lol Okay GTG!
^^
Oh I've seen her and read tons of interviews and she's just so... gross.
But bibi! Have fun at school!
byee!
hey does anyone know where i can download gilmore girls clips wel mainly rory and jess
^^
I have no idea if this works but I just googled it :)
link
i use link
it got almost every clip of everything lol.
i use it for rory/jess too so youll probably find something
awww thanks hun both of yas =)
^^ your welcome :]
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
hey guys whats up?
anytime :D
hey hannnah!
Hey Hannah Bo Banna! Whats up girly??
Aww damn it I gotta go. Love you all!! Toodles!
Hey Hannah nothing much
anyway girls gtg have fun =)