ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
every time their is a Leyton or Peyton pick they win but when it is Brooke and Brucas no we don't win.
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
Some of them don't even know WHY the love her...lol! "Saint Peyton never does anything wrong" LMAO!
YEAH..BUT FROM NOW ON...HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING'S GONNA CHANGE CAUSE HELL YEAH..
We're going back..lol!
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
it just erks me, its not about leyton, its not saying when she will fn figure it out, i mean i think she knew something was up, but to believe the story in the first place, of course shes a bloody idiot for that!!! and then there was one about who will find out teh truth first and they gotta bloody bring leyton into it again, jesus, the show doesnt revolve around bloody leyton, it revolves around brucas :P
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
That's why I hated her after s1! It feels like he sank to the background and everyone forgot the cheating she has done and considered her as a saint in the next seasons!
Idiot Mark....he did everything he could in order the fans would totally forget all about the S1 cheating with Luke...GRRR!
i know i bash peyton pretty badly but i still love her, im just not blind to her faults and put the blame on her because yeah i think she deserves the blame sometimes. she just seems to get away with too much, and what pisses me off about peyton is she never seems to really care about what she does or feels sorry, at leats when brooke fucks up shell face the consequences and like she says to lucas 'its too much to forgive' she cares when she fucks up and she fn sets it right. peyton *shakes head* doesnt
how can we forget the s1 cheating when the show keeps reminding us, she repeats the same sort of behaviour again and again which makes it hard to forget.
I agree!
I know. To them Peyton never done anything wrong but Brooke has. I mean they both have made mistakes but if you ask me what Peyton did was far worse than Brooke. I love Peyton but when they think Peyton is perfect and not Brooke I get pissy.
I love Brooke but when she does something wrong, somehow I feel embarrassed and I'm sorry for it even if it's not me but these damn LPers equate Peyton to perfection and I don't get it.
like no matter what peyton does she is somehow in the right, which is complete BS. im glad that brooke doesnt put up with peytosn shit, liek a true friend she usually calls her on it.
This pisses me off. link

All she did was smile and be cheesy. Can you call that performance? I hate stupid LPers chose Peyton because of an obvious reason.
yes she does that is why I love Brooke. She is selfless but she does call people on it. some of them think that the Brooke and Nathan thing was far worst than the Lucas Peyton thing. Oh I just have to say Brucaers are very open mined on their debates unlike leytoners they are close minded and some of them when they think Brucas they think season 1 and not season 3
lol nem i was just looking at that pick and shaking my head, i agree with you, all she did was smile and be cheesy, nothing in that ep took effort from her,

okay i stand firmly that nathan and brooke were not as bad as lucas and peyton .
y? its simple
a) no matter how flimsy fact is nathan and peyton were broken up, brucas were not
b) brathan was one night, when they were both drunk, leyton was over a period of time and they chose to continue it and therefore hurt brooke

meaningless drunken one night stand while neyton were broken up vs peyton sneaking behind brookes back and seeing her boyfriend which lead to the demise of the relationship. there is no competition.even peyton wasnt pissed off at brooke for what she'd done, she was pissed off at brooke for being a hypocrit, when really they are two totally different things.
LP are like bad philosophy, something I could not understand even if people defend them. lol

So this take over thingy, we have to do something about it and fast! LPers don't want Lucas to be the first one to find out about Brooke's attack! I can't wait til we rule the OTH spot! lol
agree and agree. oh yeah definatly. I noticed on the who will finad out first that the Brucaers chose Luke but the Leyton fans chose Peyton. They don't want Luke to save Brooke because they are scared. Just because he is with Peyton doesn't mean he can forget Brooke. oh one comment caught me of guard here is the link to that pick.link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
well the rate peytons going i dont think itll be her.
nope I don't I mean she should have figured it out by now well someone else will.
I was going through the picks in the OTH spot and I noticed some of the picks were addressed to LPers only. Why the heck don't they do LP stuff in their spot?

Terra which comment is it?
it is her's misshenriksen
link

seriosuly! waiting, thats the best they can come up with, the fact leyton had to wait so long is them going through the most, they waited so long because they bloody found happiness with other people. arghh!
lol terra, that pick pissed me off too, like why the hell did it become about leyton, who the fuck cares whether hell not drift away from peyton, the question wasnt 'will lucas find out first about brooke and then itll bring them closer and hell leave peyton' they dont need to get so bloody worried.
Mickei I just voted in that pick. Duh, it's Brucas. lol but you voted for Naley. It was kinda between the two.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
please Leyton hasn't gonna threw half as much as Naley. I think some of those Picks they just vote for Leyton every damn time. Well I did see that Abs voted for Naley which surprised me.

I was just wondering if this pick ticked you off like this one did for me.

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
lol i picked naley but i believe brucas went through more than leyton.
বছরখানেক আগে livelovelaugh said…
i dont think its brucas but its sure as hell aint leyton brucas have been through more than them naley wins it hands down or jeyton i would say they dont even read pics any more they jus vote for leyton or peyton it really fucking pisses me off
lol be surprised if she votes for Brucas. lol
Another pick link
yeh omg that one really pissed me off he didnt fecking love peyton then he didnt love her until season 4 this was season 2 for gods sake hello she was with jake are they totally dilutional
They are. lol
im glad the option i added on that one is doing well. but still arghh! there it is again, the claim lucas always loved peyton, and i dont give a f what he said in some fn book, it was a book, a bloody book thats all.
god there so god dam stubburn i mean they like leyton thats fine i dont care but when they stay stuff like brucas were crap they didnt love each other they have no chemistry im like whattttttt yes they did
This is out of the topic but I was about to turn the TV off when I saw Victoria on Nip/Tuck. lol
hehe thats funny lol
and sophia was on nip/tuck too. i have a sudden urge to play six degrees.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dawn, I asked on the Leyton spot if they think Brucas has chemistry and most of them said yes with a comment like just as friends or LP has better chemistry. lol
thats fair enought i admit leyton do have good chemistry but i think that when they kiss it seems forced
What surprised me is some still said no.
Yes leyton does have chemistry so does Brucas but I don't believe it should be just friends. We really did to take over the oth spot. It has turned into One Tree Leyton. It seems sometimes that they try and make us like leyton.
i like leytons chemistry in s1 but i feel like it just dies after that, maybe because when i saw brucas and jeyton i saw what real chemistry actually is, and leyton are either doing that annoying pining from afar thing or being cheesily happy together thing, so i dont see the chemistry i just see either the disconnection or the cheese, they just dont seem natural.
oh em gee!
And there's one who said just a little but she picked no. lol. I liked Leyton in s1, before Brooke, that is. But when they cheated, it made me want Brucas more. Cheating can never be acceptable for me. Never forgettable, never forgivable. lol when a guy cheats on me, we're done forever. Maybe I can say this because I haven't been cheated on.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
honestly, who do you think has the best oth chemistry?
lol i am going with laley, joke, joke, brooke and jamie :)
Don't ask me. I think both Brucas and Naley have amazing chemistry and I can't decide. I don't wanna be biased. :)
I don't think there's CHEMISTRY between Naley..lol! Don't take me wrong...i ADORE them together...but i don't think it's "chemistry"...it's just PURE LOVE<3333!
ok guys I just added a topic in the forum it is called what if in Brucas world. I think we can up with a lot. so here is the link I did the first one already.

link
lol yeah they're great and cute! especially when Jamie was being jealous of Angie. lol
2300TH! I ROCK!