ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the অনুরাগী of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 116057 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 49601-49650 of 116057

বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
angry
damn...why am i always missing Hannah?
বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Mary!
kiss
*huuuuuuuuuuugs*
lol stupid time difference.
what's up lovelies? What have you been up to and who is BIA? LOL
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
Oh she is from othforums and we want to have her over here
lol we just thought of inviting people from OTHforums here and one of them is Bia. :)
she's a BLer?
cool
that would be extremely cool in my opinion. We do need some new people to spread the BL love...LMAO.
But she said she can't join ATM. Fan link instead!
বছরখানেক আগে Cheerytutorgrl said…
So Hi Fellow BLers. Everyone else as depressed as I am? lol
Hahhh noone is more depressed than i am...xD LOL!
So me and my friend Nath were talking all last night about the million signs that Brooke was the one Lucas wanted to pick in 601. There were sooo many signs, like gus said love will find you and she was the only one who found him. they are the only ones that left together, they referred to each other as husband and wife, only one he said ILY too. Gus was supposed to be the guide to his heart and he only showed excitment about Brooke. After Peyton showed up neither gus nor luke look thrilled. Gus said "you made a good choice" not "a right choice" and Brooke was the last one to say 'Pick one'. After she said it he kept his eyes on her and picked the 3rd card. And after peyton showed up at the airport the card fell and was bent, symbolizing he made the wrong choice. In 601 all the girls Brooke talked to was wearing red. I think its the writers telling us it was supposed to be bl. Even mark said he imagined them having kids. and whoa I ranted.
Tonya is that you? :D
LOL yes. I never post long things but I REALLY needed to just get that out
Yeah....all the signs you're mentioning lead to the "queen of hearts" theory...which unfortunately didn't prove us right. Otherwise we would probably have one of the biggest twists in TV history and not the predictable Pucas wedding CRAP.
big smile
HEY Tonya btw...don't think we know eachother...lol! I'm Mary.
It is you! Hi! *hugs*

Fate = BL, that's why all the signs point to them but Mark conveniently ignores them.
Yeah :( I think mark is just too stubborn about pucas and with chophia I really think it was out sign of it should have been them. Like "they won't be endgame but we know they're supposed to be" from the writers lol. Or its wishful thinking
he ignores the sign HE has been constantly throwing at us...lol! Now that's...IRONIC. LMAO.
lol Hi Mary and Nem LOL.

BL is all about fate. Pucas is all about being forced.
I think that even if Mark wanted to make BL endgame there's NO way Sophia would accept it. I mean...she's an actress and she's a professional but i truly believe she wouldn't want to get it any further with Chad. Not even as actors.
daaamn yes.
BL = destiny<3333
cool
daaamn yes.
BL = destiny<3333
mine?
Yeah, I can't really blame her though. I truly beleive if he had broken her heart that BL would be endgame. But I mean she was willing to do a proposal scene with him and a family scene with him so it makes me wonder who's really against it. Actually I know who's really the one stopping a lot of it but it's controversial lol
cool
duhh
*eyesexage*
 duhh *eyesexage*
*hadn't
yeah but judging from the BL S5 kiss [fake engagement...] you could see whe wasn't feeling comfortable like...AT ALL....LMAO.
বছরখানেক আগে nathalieeex3 said…
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey<333333333
crying
It's really sad. You know BL would have been endgame.
Now the other thing is that it was designed from the start like that. Mark wanted to point out the 'from the beginning" thing for Leyton.
It fucking sucks.
Who's stopping them? Kenzie? lol
The lack of BL scenes this season just bugs the hell out of me.
nath, on the last page I posted all the BL 601 signs. I really do think it was a message from the writers saying BL were meant to be lol
IKR?
We freaking got 4 scenes in 1 season!!!!!!!!! Like...LMAO.
mmhhmmm, she complains about it a lot, and she's friends with Patrick and got him to ban the CS talk. She really doesn't like S and publically is mean to her.
Yay Nathalie! Welcome to the Brucas spot! :D
i fucking hate kenzie! no joke i want to hit her so bad!!!
laugh
heyy Nathalie<33
Weeeelcome.
UGHHH.
Kenzie...that anorexic bitchfaced slut? EWWWWWWWWWW.
thanks guys!<333333
and lmfao seriously shes so fucking nasty!
o hope she read this. lmfao
You guys heart she went with Chad to a CLINIC or something?
JUST HOPE she's not fucking pregnant.
UGHHH.
mmhhmmm she used to have multiple accounts on the forums and would post anti-S stuff. Patrick had even acknowledged it
Nahh...she just sucks in every way. How can Chad be so blind?
chad would push her down the stairs... and i bet you think im kidding lol
lol umm... well lets just say he's not. he knows exactly how she is but she's trapped him. he cheats on her and she knows about it also
I have no idea who you're talking about Tonya :|

Chad lost his sanity after the CS split up. He even lost his sense of style. His taste for women, gah!
hahh i bet he would...LMAO. PLUS she's UGLY. A blonde piece of crap...like WTH?
All this makes me miss CS SO bad.
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
Nem i see you got some new peoples over here

stupid uploader froze as i was adding a bunch of icons
TRUE Nem.