ব্রুকাস্‌ The Rivercourt

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 10:54AM
i was just thinking about oth and brucas and the rivercourt, and i always considered the river court to be brucas' place, brooke and lucas had some big moments there and when she was at the river court even though brooke and lucas have like nothing in common she fit in there. so i always considered it their place. so the whole peyton painting the comet on the river court was like a slap in the face, way to ruin it. i honestly hate the comet painting thing, i love peyton she is like my second favourite character but every now and then she does something that pisses me off. the river court painting one of the biggest, not only did she ruin something that in a way belonged to brucas but she painted over all the gangs names which was something they all did together and their mark on tree hill, and she just painted over it with out a thought of the others, and what if lucas really isnt in love with her and doesnt want to be with her, the river court is his safe place and she just violated that. arghh it pisses me off, it was romantic but i can't help but feel it was selfish and wasn't her right.

ব্রুকাস্‌ 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
I agree with, i haven`t thought of the river court as Brooke and Lucas's spot, but I have always ment that place was special to them. Specially when Lucas says that "This is my world" And brooke asks if she can get to be a part of it, and he say the biggest part. So sweet<3
Anyway..., I too did not like the painting, she could have done it on another place. A place where eveybody did not have memories of..
বছরখানেক আগে brucasrox19 said…
I totaly agree with you Peyton always does somthing that pisses me off too. That is Lucas's safe Place now she has invaded that too. She needs to get a life!!!