ব্রুকাস্‌ Srry..guys

mcewen_girl posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 02:41AM
Ok so I have had a little revalation..I don't acutally Hate LP as much as I thought I did..after thinking about it..they are ok..I mean they are no where near my fav couple but they are not as disgusting as I previously thought...don't hate me..I still love BL..I just don't HATE LP anymore...;-D

ব্রুকাস্‌ 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
i simply dont think i can forgive you :P
বছরখানেক আগে Janni said…
it`s ok.. As long as you don?t turn into a LP fanatic:P
Just be a great Brucas fan like you are and eveything will be ok:P:)
বছরখানেক আগে mcewen_girl said…
I'm sorry I don't love LP i just think I have judged them too harshly just b/c I love BL....but don't worry I still am INLOVE with BL but now I wont be as pissed if they don't end up together...
বছরখানেক আগে crush2222 said…
ok
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
Mcewen_Girl I am the same as you. I know plenty of Brucas fans who are the same way.
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
mcewen_girl i was just looking through some old comments and noticed how anti peyton and leyton you were and i was amazed that you are now flipped. i will never be a leyton fan, i use to be one and i can simply never turn back to the dark side, but i still love peyton heaps, and i just ignore when someone is being real biased and dissing peyton because its their right to not like her. and to see someone do such a huge turn around from a full on anti-leyton impression and devoted brucaser saying keep the faith to well your new attitude is a big change. which is in a way a good thing because if leyton are endgame you will be able to live with it (while ill most likely kill my sister and myself). but still i have to say this: KEEP THE FAITH!!!! pls girl its cool not to hate leyton, i just dont want to see such a great brucaser loose faith and you are a great brucaser. everywhere i turn it seems brucasers are loosing faith and it saddens me, there is a chance we may not get brucas for endgame but the one thing we can have is our faith until the very last second of the damn addictive show, and no matter what anyone says or how mean they are we are allowed to keep the faith.
বছরখানেক আগে Chlarkfan said…
i dont know how you can like lp. but thats okay cause you still love bl =)
বছরখানেক আগে eka-chan said…
Nothing's wrong with liking LP, really. They have their good, albeit still not interesting, moments. Leyton has a good friendship until this was struck down to meaningless jargon and now the whole cast and crew of TH is exploiting them.

At least you still support Brucas.
বছরখানেক আগে saBRUCAS said…
NOOOOO how could you?!? :p
I guess its okay personally I dont think I can ever like Leyton/ Peyton but atleast you still love BL.
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
NO! but it's okay i still love you!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে saBRUCAS said…
I agree with Broody_4_cheery and eka-chan I didnt read your posts before.