ব্রুকাস্‌ First In Their Hearts

kuhriissten posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 07:26PM
okay so im rewatching one tree hill, and when peyton's dad tells her to "use your head, follow your heart" and tells her to be with a guy that respects her and makes her heart race and whatnot, she goes to the airport for JAKE! jake was first in peyton's heart and i think mark needs to remember that! haha

brooke is first in lucas' heart and jake is first in peyton's heart!!
last edited on Jul 22, 2008 at 08:52PM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
thats so true!!!!!!!!! jake is totally in her heart not lucas... she can be so dumb sometimes
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
that is the way i have always thought about it, when people are on about leyton i just think 'thats funny because when lucas and peyton looke dinto their hearts they answered Brooke and Jake' eg. lucas in season 2 was free to pursue peyton and brooke and he fell in love with brooke, nathan asked him to look into his heart and he chose brooke and she did nothing to convince him no body told him to think or feel that way, it was completely 100% Lucas and with peyton when her dad said that she went to Jake, one of the best episodes of the season, Jeyton is true love. Peyton didn't get told jake either, she came up with it all herself and went on a plane to see him.
The same thing can't be said about leyton, seriously i think they think they should just be together, if only they listened to their hearts. god i want jake back.