ব্রুকাস্‌ Some Of The Greatest ব্রুকাস্‌ Moments.

dermer4ever posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 04:21AM
So basically what this is that we name a great brucas moment starting with season 1 and then say what we love about it. Then somewhere down the road we come with another one. so I am going to post the first one for the first reply then we can go from their. ok.

I do not want any Leyton fans coming in here and dissing on Brucas. this is the Brucas section. Meaning only discussion about Brucas. And if Leyton fans want to comment they can as along as they don't diss brucas and keep it positive.
last edited on Jul 23, 2008 at 04:28AM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
1.03- the first meeting

so this is a very important moment obviously it was their first meeting. this is all I can think off at the moment. If you guys could think of more please reply.
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
3.13! my fav episode!!!!!!!!!! the rain one when lucas told her that he loved her not peyton
বছরখানেক আগে bemyhero-x said…
yeah the rain scene was really good :)

I also like the one where Lucas says 'Im the guy for you Brooke Davis' that was good too :)
বছরখানেক আগে saBRUCAS said…
I love the rescue scene.
I dont know why I love it...I just loved how they both promised to rescue each other from all of it...which they did. It just showed that they're love was really special. It was equal.
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
um the i want you to fight for me! amazing

or "im holding on for dear life"

Or "this is how i spent my summer luke; wanting you!" those are just some of my many faves
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
"I love you..."
"I love you too, pretty girl"

"I'm holding on for dear life...but i need you to need me back"
"I wish you could just save me. -From what? -From all of it! -I will...as long as you promise me you'll save me back"

"If you need to hear why i love you...i'm going on all night"

<3333!
THERE ARE SO SO MANY GREAT BL moments that i find it extremely difficult to choose from!
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
PS:Awww and "I'm the guy for you B.Davsis"!
STUUUPIID ME! How could i forget this one? LMAO!