ব্রুকাস্‌ The Moment That Changed It All...

RealLuvAlwaysBL posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 02:49AM
Recently, I realized my "moment". For me as I wrote in my last article, link
it was when Peyton confessed. You can read my reasoning in depth there, but I figured that you all might have a moment as well. Whether it's like me, a negative moment, something I wish would have NEVER happened,or something else, this is the place to talk about it...

ব্রুকাস্‌ 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
moments lol, i like it, um ill start on a positive note, the moment that made me sit up and notice brucas, had to be when they were taking care of peyton and they are just standing in the doorway looking at each other, THAT look made me double take and go 'wow, this HAS to happen' but the moment i think where i really really fell in love with brucas, because i was more focused on jeyton before this, but yeah season 2 the just friends moment, i mean brucas had my attention before this and i was off leyton, but that interaction in the kitchen, the facial expressions in that scene and the real emotion that was there in that moment, thats when my love for brucas sky rocketed because it hit me, they were never just friends, they will never be just friends, they cant be just friends and i stand by that to this day.

negative wise, the moment i wished had never happened was the convo after the banquet, it was just a little out of place, didnt feel real to me, the idea that they matched their love against camilla and whitey's was just like BS, you cant judge your love against a total different couple, every love is different and every love story is different, and it doesnt even match leyton so it doesnt make any sense at all. i just found it a weird idea for brucas closure, not that it really was, i mean brooke looking at those pics afterwards was sort of a contradiction.

i find with brucas its all those little moments that count, they have huge and big moments that are great, but then there are the little monets that can be subtle but mean so much which is why i like season 5 for brucas, it is full of all those little moments which made me stop and think maybe mark isnt so leytony after all.