ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌ Scene Coming Up..

brustinluv posted on Oct 05, 2008 at 12:39AM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I'm a member on brooke-lucas.org/forum as well same username there too lol..well theres this new spoiler side for episode 611 and theres a brucas scene!!

link (its on the second page I believe)

It sounds interesting..I hope its very long..I'm still so pissed theres been no brucas scenes at all this season except 1 in a dream sequence..They go from forming a strong friendship again to saying I love you's in the finale to nothing now..Wouldn't he have atleast gone to check up on her after angie and her "supposed fall down the stairs" UGH..Damn you Mark. I hope we get another brucas scene cause 611 is so far....well what do you guys think about this scene..oh and this is Chad's episode;)

ব্রুকাস্‌ 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
thanks so much i totally gonna read it!
বছরখানেক আগে oth-brucas4ever said…
omg finaly some brucas...thanks chad. at least he willing to give us something brucas...unlike mark who is all pucas...yuk
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
i would be interested in how the brucas is done in the episode chad did, hmmmm, could he want some more action with sophia?

i have this great dream that chad and sophia can have like a one night stand or get back together and then she gets pregnant and they write it in and bang we get a brucas reunion and baby, and then i have this nightmare that hilarie burton will get pregnant in real life and theyll write it in and because shes with lucas at the time peyton will have a leyton baby, yuck.

surely we'll get some BL before 6.11 though???
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
I think we will get some in 6.10. Leave it to chad to get us some Brucas.