ব্রুকাস্‌ Sorry, I'm on Team Brooke

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Oct 14, 2008 at 09:16AM
so i thought hell yeah okay there is a brooke davis spot but well this is the mini brooke davis spot for brucas fans.

i spot for us to discuss anything to do with Brooke Davis and her life, the good and the bad.

besides i need a place to get things off my chest :P

ব্রুকাস্‌ 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Broody_4_Cheery said…
my current poor brooke rant, why is it every guy brooke gets involved with hurts her. theres chase who well imo never really accepted brooke for who she is, and they were dull with little chemistry, who would have thought a relationship involving b davis could lack so much passion. then there is owen who never even really was anything and ditched her when she needed him, meaning he missed out on being there for her during all the shit shes been through lately, but still hes back and it looks like we/she may be stuck with him. and then there is lucas who well cheated on her. her streak with guys sucks, i want brucas, i will never give up hope but if brooke does move on i want it to be with i dont know a decent guy who doesnt hurt her or abandon her. i will want to see her fall in love, while still having the brucas friendship so it doesnt feel like brooke has some random guy because lucas is taken, i just find it harder to accept her with someone else while there is no BL interaction, i sorta resent it.

i just want her to be happy and not look like it was scripted (i know how stupid that may sound considering its a tv show and is scripted, but taht doesnt mean it should look that way, it should flow, like brucas:P)

বছরখানেক আগে brattynemz said…
Peyton gets all the good guys! Well we know Nathan was an ass to her but I guess she wasn't the girlfriend Nathan needed and look at Nathan now! She has Jake (need I say more?), and Lucas (duh). Plus she dated Pete! How come she gets all the good guys and Brooke is being paired with some lame ass guy or being cheated on!

Okay I was just watching the 6th eppie, why does Millie make Brooke cry with happiness? IMO, she has been a better friend to her since the season started! I'm so effin pissed right now, I can't even explain! I can't take any more LP crap!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে brucas4ever said…
good idea:0