ব্রুকাস্‌ The Ultimate ব্রুকাস্‌ fun Contest- ব্রুকাস্‌ অনুরাগী Only (December 8th- December13th)

dermer4ever posted on Nov 26, 2008 at 08:39PM
So as you know Alice did the contest on the Naley spot so we decided to do something similar on the Brucas spot i will also need judges. So put down your ideas and if you want to be a judge.

Their are six contests and every one can participate and Judge in them. If you just want to be a Judge you can just let me know.

The rules once your pick your area you must submit it by the deadline. for the graphic contest you must put it in the videos or images depending on which one you have done. you must also send me the link for it. for the the real season four and the better than Mark you must put it in the articles and send me the link also. If you are a judge you can't participate in the contest being judged that day that way you do not vote for your own work. I have the dates decided the work must be submitted by Five clock on the deadline day pacific time. So for the judges their are gonna be three total for each contest so their are two are participates and i will be judging every one so that will total three.

I have not decided on the prizes yet.

This is the number one rule that must be followed. If you are not a Brucas fan you can not participate in any of the contest at all. Participates can not insult Brucas (which i doubt will happen). If their are any people taking part of this contest and you talk negative towards Brucas and Positive towards Leyton you will be disqualified.

Here are the ideas i have so far.

Contest #1- The Real Season four: December 8th- Write a fanfiction series containing between twenty Two to Twenty Four Chapters to simulate the episodes as a normal season would. This series is to simulate what season four should have been. The series has to be mainly Brucas and you can conclude Naley and some secondary characters if you choose too that is up to you.

Contest #2- Brucas Image Graphic contest: December 9th banners icons and wallpapers with them in it. you can do no more than two in this contest.

Contest #3- Brucas CD :December 10th their songs you think that will be good on a CD. the songs have to be at least 20 songs that are Brucas.Along with the songs you need to describe why this should be on the Brucas cd and submit it in articles.

Contest #4- Brucas Poetry Contest: December 11th write poems about Brucas it can be anything. It is up to you what is gonna be about.

Contest #5- Brucas Video Contest: December 12th so you do a brucas video but it has to be only Brucas and no Naley and keep it positive but you can do Brucas and Angie or Jamie if you want. The songs have to be Brucas songs.

Contest #6- Better Than Mark: December 13th Pretty self explanatory. Write one episode for season 6 better than Mark. It has to be only Brucas and can contain Naley that is your decision. It can also including Secondary Characters but it can not include people that are obstacles for Brucas. So that means No Peyton, Owen,Chase, Lindsey,and Victoria

Prizes-

tons of props
get to make the fan of the month picks
Brucas hall of fame
winners of the graphic contest get to make the Brucas hall of fame banners.

Participates
cas_cat_2 Cd Contest
Janni- Better than Mark pending and Video Contest
1treehillfan- Better than Mark
naley_4ever- Graphic Contest
Mollyx365- Cd, Graphic and Video contest
Brucas4ever

Judges
dermer4ever- The real Season four,Cd, Graphic and Video contest,Better than Mark, and Brucas Poetry Contest
cas_cat_2- Video Contest
Janni- Graphic Contest
brucas4ever CD and Poetry contest
1treehillfan- the real season four
naley_4ever- Video Contest
Mollyx365- The real Season four
Brattynemz- better than mark contest
TSOYPRA - Better than Mark and Poetry Contest
irene_p - CD and Graphic Contest

All Judging Spots are full
last edited on Dec 12, 2008 at 01:14AM

ব্রুকাস্‌ 61 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...