ব্রুকাস্‌ ব্রুকাস্‌

lizisme posted on Dec 03, 2008 at 12:54AM
okay so i used to be a huge fanpop fan and go on all the time but i stopped because it was kind of dead and there was soo many leyton fans and i was like one of the only brucasers who went on all the time.... anyways i first stopped going on oth spot because it was all leyton they took it over. i couldn't say anything without being attacked. so eventually i stopped going on, but now i came back and its seems that there are a ton of brucas fans and that there are even more active ones then ever. so i decide to start going on again.
anyways my point of making this forum is to get back the oth spot.

so i was thinking i could first get as many people as i can to say that they would help and i am going to make a get oth spot back week forum and ill organize each days event like the first day all the fans will go on and make picks and answer old ones and the second day we can add tons of images and the third day we can go on the forums or something like that so i will organize a whole list and post it on here if you guys want to

so basically i want if you guys will help and if so just write "im in" or something like that so i can see how many people are willing to participate and then ill go from there.

thanks

ব্রুকাস্‌ No উত্তর