বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires Vs Game

nataliejade posted on Dec 14, 2008 at 02:00PM
A simple game made by Amazondebs!
i thought it might be fun to play it on here..

you say two thing e.g. buffy vs faith
the person below then picks one and then comes up with a vs question themselves and the person below them then picks one and then comes up with a vs question themselves and so on and ect

there are no rules it can be as weird or as boring as you like, you can explain your choice or just pick

i'll go first..

season 1 vs season 7
last edited on Dec 14, 2008 at 02:01PM

বাফি দ্যা ভ্যামপায়ার স্লেয়ার contre les vampires 103 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

বছরখানেক আগে spikes_girl said…
season 7 definitely!

andrew vs. xander
বছরখানেক আগে nataliejade said…
Xander, even though i do love Andrew

Buffy's 2nd death vs Joyces Death
বছরখানেক আগে ArabellaElfie said…
Buffy's 2nd (the Gift) death

Riley vs Kennedy
Riley, i actally really like him as a character and i hated Kennedy!

The Prom vs Homecoming
homecoming, i love slayer fest 98! plus i like it when faith totally gets revenge on scott

molly vs. vi
Urmm, Molly..

Buffy's fashion vs Willow's fashion
willow's fashion, both good outfits and bad outfits, but willow in the later seasons is just so cute!!

season 4 vs. season 6
Season 6, even though i'm not abig fan of the later seasons..

Buffy's, season 2 hair vs season 4 hair
season 4 when it's straight

willow & tara vs. willow & oz
hard question, i love them both.
i'm watching season three at the moment so i'll pick..

willow and oz

Cordelia vs Anya
বছরখানেক আগে Lt_Core said…
Anya all day long. I love her sarcastic attitude and she's speaks what's on her mind.

Spike with a soul vs. Spike without a soul
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Spike without a soul..
I loved him as the big bad in Season 2!

Old High School (Season 1 - 3) vs New High School (Season 7)
old high school definitely! the new library is filled with silly computers :)

early scoobies (buffy, xander, willow, giles) vs. potentials
This one can't even be up for dispute (can it?) - early Scoobies!

I'm feeling all Holiday-ish so...

Halloween vs. Amends
Amends, i just watched it last night lol

Cordelia's cat suit (S2) vs Anya's bunnie suit (S4)
Anya's Bunny suit! It's just so telling about her character. Cordy works it as a cat but I have to give it up to Anya.

Scott Hope vs. Parker
scott! parker was a jerk, period! he was the worst character on the show (besides kennedy)!

chosen vs. the gift (in my opinion the 2 best seasons closers)
Why do you have to make me pick one? They are both great but I'm going with the Gift simply because the focus was on the characters we care about without the Potentials. We have the 'you make me feel like a man' speech, Buffy's swan dive and 'just a girl' it's all so perfect for Buffy. Chosen is basically flawless for me except for the balancing act of Angel/Spike (I believe Angel's plot should have been finished up an episode or two earlier) and the Potentials just annoy me. Going with the Gift.

Andrew vs. Oz
Oz, i've just rewatched Season three and i've realize i actally really like Oz!

Glory vs Ben
বছরখানেক আগে jackiehyde4eva said…
Glory i loved her but not a big fan of ben

Dark Willow vs Demon Anya
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
dark willow!!! demon anya wasn't my favorite...but dark willow is just sweet!

the mayor vs. the master
The Mayor. I like both but the Mayor just had so much more going for him in way of characterization. The Master was fun but the Mayor was just a joy.

Mr. Trick vs. Jinx
mr. trick! he was a great villain!

caleb vs. glory
বছরখানেক আগে Lt_Core said…
Glory definitely. Caleb's character was not as developed and seemed rushed towards the end of season 7. Oh, and Glory looks amazing in a red dress :)

Warren vs. Jonathan (you can't say Andrew...haha)
jonathan! warren was every bad name i can think of, jonathan was sweet, i felt bad for him in high school and near the end of season 6. and i was sad when he died. of course, andrew is better than both of them :)

dawn's bedroom vs. buffy's bedroom
Buffy's Bedroom - it just feels more homey to me for some reason.

Dawn's Anchovies song vs. Early One Morning
Early One Morning :D

Buffy's house vs Gile's house
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
buffy's house, it had a certain homey charm. giles had a nice looking apartment too though.

the bronze vs. the cemetery
Does the cemetery include Spike's crypt? If so, for some very unfanpoppian reasons, I have to go with the cemetery. If we are strictly talking graves and headstones I'm going with the Bronze.

Spike's Crypt vs. Angel's apartment
spike's crypt most definitely. angel's apartment was lame plus it was witness to many buffy and angel kisses and intimate moments. spike's crypt was witness to much more *interesting* times.

sunnydale's police vs. sunnydale's social services
I'm so torn when I get one of these from you. The police did try to put the smack down on Faith (I'm not anti-Faith, just pro hitting her a few times) and then we have the entire Dawn and social services bit in Gone. Going with the social services, have to love the cow mug.

Angel's ring giving in Suprise vs. Oz's Pez gift in Lovers Walk
oz's pez gift!! that's one of my favorite willow/oz moments, it's just SO sweet. angel's ring giving....any buffy/angel moment has me fast forwarding for sure, unless i'm watching with my sister who likes them.

RJ vs. percy
I'm going with RJ for two reasons. Number One, without RJ we don't get to see Xander and Spike teaming up to go and tear off his jacket. Reason Two: Buffy, Spike, Wood, Rocket Launcher...'nuff said.

Angelus vs. Basement-Crazy Spike
angelus for sure. basement-crazy spike...well by sleeper i was missing my spike! angelus is crazy and evil, one of the show's best villains!

buffy & spike's tabula rasa kiss vs. buffy & spike's once more with feeling kiss (ha bangelers you must choose one!)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Can I say that making me pick one is evil? I'm sure it is because both of this are too good to choice between. I love the staging and the lingering in OMWF but the entire montage at the end of Tabula Rasa is just....beyond typable words. Okay, I've decided upon Tabula Rasa With Feeling (No, this is not cheating ;F ).

I guess I should get back at you so here you go, you are going to have to pick a Bangel moment!

Bangel hilltop speech in Amends vs. Bangel conversation about them being together following the Mayor's 'what can you offer her?' speech. (when they are in the graveyard that night)
well all i have to decide is which one is sappier and more boring...um.....this is actually very difficult....uh.....i guess i'll go with their conversation about being together, the part in amends is actually one of my least favorite parts ever...

hehe how about some willow and kennedy? :)

their kiss in the killer in me that brings willow back vs. their love scene in touched
I'm going with Touched simply because it's sort of overpowered by the Xanya and Spuffy scene. I can deal with that, the Killer in Me though felt like a slap to Tara.

are we playing this semi-mean game? Well...if we must. I'll bring up some sad stuff.

Spuffy break up in As You Were vs. Xanya breakup in Hell's Bells.
*narrows eyes* fine, we'll play semi-mean. you have enflamed my wrath arabella (and that is never a good thing to do). :) i will go with buffy & spike, simply because anya seemed so much more heartbroken than spike was. and buffy and spike were still friendly afterwards, where as anya and xander had tension between them for a while.

*grins devilishly*

oz cheating on willow in wild at heart vs. xander cheating on cordy in lover's walk
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The two of us wrathfull - honestly who would have thunk it (the word thunk fits, no?)? I'm go with Oz cheating on Willow simply because it opened everything up for Tara. Lovers Walk was just so amazingly perfect and heartbreaking - it was also one of my anti-Xander moments so I can't pick him...just can't.

Buffy having to kill Angel vs. Tara leaving Willow

(Just so we are clear - you do know I still love you, right? That said *narrors eyes and twirls mustache I apparently now have* let the evilness ensue)
yes, yes, i know you still love me. and i love you too :)

buffy killing angel. even though i am no bangeler, it was sad, but i am much more tillower, so i go with buffy stabbing angel (but he really did signal her with his eyes, i saw it, i swear)! the scene at the end of tabula rasa with willow crying in the bathroom, tara packing up her stuff...it was too much for me to bear.

buffy finding joyce dead on the couch vs. dawn finding tara dead on the floor
Just wanted to make sure we had that all settled first.

He completely signaled her with his eyes! Blinking adn whatnot was involved, I'm sure.

Buffy finding Joyce. While Dawn finding Tara was a very sad moment I was already processing that, with Joyce it was still working it's way through my defenses.

Tara leaving Willow vs. Oz leaving Willow (I know it's close to my last one but I'm reading some fic right now that has me in a Tara mood)
tara leaving willow. let me explain! :) oz leaving willow, i guess it was just so sudden. i had the feeling they were gonna break up but oz leaving town to go find himself?? it was just horrible. like i said, tara leaving was incredibly heartbreaking as well, but at least she stuck around. this is also based on how sad willow was, and she had me sobbing at the end of wild at heart, and i was about to break down in TR but then they had that buffy/spike kiss to cheer me up!

buffy's telling spike "i love you" vs. xander saying "that's my girl. always doing the stupid thing."

heads up: i will be logging off soon, just so you know. it's getting late here (actually it's 1:02 am) and i like to give people a heads up when i'm chatting with them.
2:02 am here, your one time zone over from me. If we don't chat again tonight, goodnight and dream of Spike :F

I have to go with Buffy telling Spike she loves him. In addition to them being my primary ship they are both there, it's between the two characters while with Xander, Anya's not there anymore :( so it's not as heartwrenching.

Giles finding Jenny in Passion vs. Willow finding Oz and Veruca together
i would've stayed on much longer, but i kept on thinking i heard my dad coming to tell me to turn it off :) no luck on the dreams of spike...i actually don't remember what i dreamt about...

i have to go with willow finding oz and veruca, i mean it was a terrible scene, but it was quicker and with giles there was the music, and the roses, and the note, and it was just horrible the way he was smiling and smoothing back his hair...makes me cry every time.

andrew's red robin hood cape vs. andrew's oven mits (this one isn't mean but i had to do it)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Going with the oven mitts, I just love that scene. The cape is great but the mitts were hilarious.

We should stop being mean becuase I'm having issues thinking of mean things.

Xander's Snoopy Dance vs. Buffy's staking miming in Hush
me too :)

ah xander's snoopy dance definitely, one of my favorite xander moments. although buffy's staking was hilarious too!

dingoes ate my baby performing at the bronze vs. the grownups singing "louis louis" at the bronze
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
dingoes ate my baby, such a cool name!

Buffy's cheerleading performance, When she was drunk vs Dawn's cheerleading performance
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
lol i think dawn's although it was incredibly embarrassing :)

teenage snyder in band candy vs. teenage joyce in band candy
Teenage Joyce because she and Giles were just beyond words.

Wesley vs. Ripper
oh wesley wesley wesley and more wesley! ripper is...i don't know, i mean he's extremely sexy, but i don't know, something about him turned me off...i don't know why...

principal flutie vs. snyder (i'm on a snyder kick right now lol)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে