Chair Family CB Family Official Chat! ♥

Martym posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 05:13PM
So, I made a pick and most of you said we should totally have a chat. Here it is, you can talk about everything and everyone is welcomed here.

Chair Family 416 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 416

বছরখানেক আগে Kackahaluzova said…
laugh
EPIC !!! First comment is mine lol.
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks Marty is a genius. I just love this idea! :D

The smiley of the north reporting from duty.
বছরখানেক আগে Martym said…
heart
Haha, Katie. <3
Thank you, Smiley. You're a genius too. How are my girls?
বছরখানেক আগে charmed_phoebe said…
Hi, you guys! <3
Lol, probably an hour ago I was crying and from 10 minutes I'm smiling like an idiot. Is that even normal?
Hey Villy. Aww, what's going on bb? You okay? And yes, it's pretty normal, I do it a lot.
বছরখানেক আগে cintia_cs said…
smile
I think the chat thread is the best way for everyone to know each other better. I just never suggested it because I thought people weren't interested ;)
Cint, the next time you have an idea, you better tell us. Because I believe even if it's not a good idea, two brains thinks better than one, so we can make a good idea. <3
Btw, how are you? :)
Well, I shall stop making assumptions, then. ;) It's just that I practically begged people to join the CB forum and failed miserably.. lol.

I'm melting!! It's just too hot! :/ I should be getting ready to go out now, but the heat makes me lazier than usual ;P
What about you?
Oh, really too hot? Here, in Romania is really cold. Haha, the weather make me lazy too. I'm making a Ed Westwick banner. It's too much hotness here in my photoshop right now. :)
Oh, really too hot? Here, in Romania is really cold.

That must have something to do with us living in different hemispheres and all.. haha ;P
I've been complaining about the weather all week.

LOL! I'm not the biggest Ed fangirl, I don't always think he looks hot.. I'm weird like that. I really prefer Chase, looks wise.
Oh.. thanks for the icon, btw! It's made of awesome! :)
I kinda got tired of making graphics..
Yeah, but I'll do everything for some good weather. The snow is getting on my nerves. I hate it right now. Really? I used to think the same like you, but then I saw Chalet Girl and changed my opinion. Haha, I don't think you're weird, they're a lot people don't find him attractive at all.
No problem. What kind of graphics do you make?
but then I saw Chalet Girl and changed my opinion.

That was a cute movie. :) I only watched it cause of Sophia, but it turned out to be better than I expected :)

they're a lot people don't find him attractive at all.

Haha.. true. But among CB fans, it's hard to find someone who doesn't think he's hot. But I don't think he's completely unattractive.. he does look hot sometimes, I don't really like his looks in the later GG seasons, though.

What kind of graphics do you make?

Mostly icons, but I've done fanarts too. I haven't had much patience for that lately, though.
I'd like to start vidding again, but I need to reinstall SV first.. hehe
Don't know if you're still around, but I should go now!
TTYL!! :**
বছরখানেক আগে delenadarti said…
hmmm
Hey girls, i kind of want to make my second DE vid and i want to use the song Every breath you take by The Police, but a friend said it was "the stalker" song and a Delena vid with it would be funny instead of romantic that's how i want it to be, do you agree with her?
বছরখানেক আগে marlanido said…
big smile
^I'm sorry to say I agree with her everytime I hear that song I think of stalkers LOL so to me it wauld be more funny than romantic :P
বছরখানেক আগে MutantRainbow37 said…
crying
Arghh I have a History Essay to do, I want to commint suicide. :S
Hello girls, someone here? :) Today no school for me, yaaay!
Lucky you, do you have a holiday or ... ?
No, it's because the snow... It's too much and is so cold here. How are you, Katie? I love your icon.
Again no school, Marty? Seriously what do you live in? Paradise? :P
Eh, too much snow on here. We didn't have for a long time, so right now the gouvernament doesn't know how to deal with that. So many people can't get out of the house. Not my situation, but still... Girls, I'll be right back, I'm going to my aunt. See you later.
Well in my country they never gave us a free day because of snow :( I'm good, kinda sick but I will get better soon (as I always do). And I'm working on new video :) Oh thank you sweetie, how are you Marty ?
Oh, sad to hear that, Katie. I hope you get better soon. Oh, about what is your new video? I'm great, actually. I'm with my little cousin,my aunt and my mother. We're having like a sleepover, haha.
Thank you sweetie :) It's about Delena, there is a lot of quotes and funny scenes. So far I finished half it. Oh cool, I hope you guys had a great time ;)
Oh, well, I take paradise back.
Wow, I wish I could make videos :/
And I'm kinda sick, too. Have you realized we always get sick at the same time?
Aww, this is one cute sleepover, Marty ♥ Well at least someones having a good time.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I wish I could make banners ;D
Lol another things we have in common (even if I wish we wouldn't cuz being sick sucks) ;D
Someone here?
@Katie is not really a big deal to make banners, I learned a lot of tutorials and things like that. Do you ship Dair too? I didn't know, haha. Do you girls feel better? Because right now I'm the one who's feeling sick.
Yup, I'm here, Marty :)

Katie, it's easier to make banners than making videos, you just blend pictures together. While in videos you need a lot of patience and need to have every part of a second right and on time. Trust me, if youc an make videos, you can make banners too :)

I'm actually feeling worse....
Aww, welcome to the sick party, Marty!
Hey Smiley! I just saw the article about Jessica & Ed spending the Valetine's day togheter, ughh. Please let me live, please I don't want to die young. I'm sorry for you, Smiley. Haha, thank you, but I'm still not here. I'm half healthy and half sick. [if that exists]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

As if Dair isn't enough :'( ME NO LIKE THIS AT ALL!! *kills myself in my mind*

Well, we're waiting for you, hehe.

Yeees, too many disasters these days. First of all, Dair, Jessica & Ed and the next will be the Wrencer kiss, nooo:(.

Haha, how are you?
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
hmmm
what???? jessica and ed back together?? oh the horror!!!
বছরখানেক আগে turnaism said…
angry
OMG!!!!!!!!Jessica and Ed together again!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the world is torturing us.

WRENCER???? WREN AND SPENCER???? Can I just kill myself?
zzz
why are the writers screwing with my ships ? tvd is in hiatus until march 15, please someone kill me now!
@Marty: Do have a link(s) to some good tutorials, please ? I was searching for some on google but I never found some how to make a 800x100 normal banner :( I really can't say right now, I'm natefused about them. I feel better, I was out with my friend today and I have holiday next week :)
I know girls, I can feel your pain... link Here's the link, but I don't know maybe it's not true, you know this site can post sometimes crap.

@Katie, hmm, I didn't use tutorials for 800x100 banners, but if you want I can try to make an article to explain to you how to do that...It's not a big deal. :)
angry
I feel like screaming with frustration!!!
Everything in the world is going wrong + The TVD hiatus!!!!!!!
kill me now!!!
@Marty: Oh that would be epic. If you'll find some time, I really don't wanna bother you :) What program do you use ?
@Atie, TVD is in hiatus again? Ughh, no.

@Katie It's okay, I would make one later today, I use Photoshop Cs5 Portable, if you want I'll give the link.
Yeah it doesn't start until March 15th.*le crying*
বছরখানেক আগে modernfan said…
Marty, you're banner making genius and we'd love you to give us that link. :)
@Marty: I have Adobe Photoshop CS3 but I have some problems with key-gen so it would be cool if you would give me a link :)
So, so far we have:
The TVD hiatus
Wrencer
Ed & Jessica
Dair
Katie not knowing how to make banners

As Laura said, please kill me NOW.
What's wrong with world :/ ? You can also add 3 weeks long break till next SPN ep will air :(
I made the tutorial here : link
worried
So, so far we have:
The TVD hiatus
Wrencer
Ed & Jessica
Dair
Katie not knowing how to make banners

I'll add one more: Ed's in Italy right now and I can't get to him!!! Why God Why :(((
He's in Italy and you can't WHAT? Why??
crying
He's in Italy and you can't WHAT? Why??

because he's to freaking far away ...I even googled the location but I can't go :( I have exams and other stuff ...*my heart breaking into a million pieces*