Chair Family Memories ~ CB Family

Martym posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 10:25PM
Here, you can post your best memories with CB Family's members, we could make a list of important events that happened. You can post everything.

Chair Family 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
What to start from....
Remember when Marty posted the idea of a Chair Family spot on the CB spot wall? Remember how she made the pick and we all started discussing the name of this spot? And when it was finally made, we became best friends in the matter of minutes.... This happened only a month ago, but feels like an eternity.
বছরখানেক আগে Martym said…
I remember when I first made the pick at Chair's spot and I was excited. At every vote with "no", I was like, they don't like the idea, they don't want a spot. But I made it after all I made it because I saw people excited about it too and I feel like I did something good for Chair fan-base ♥ . And something good for me.
বছরখানেক আগে turnaism said…
heart
Oh Marty I'm so happy that you made the spot.Imagine what would've happened if we didn't knew each other and weren't friends ?
I can't even imagine my life without this spot any more :)
Haha, Atie... To be honest, I don't know what I would do neither. There are a lot of times when I needed to talk with people and my family was there. And even if I didn't tell my real problem, I felt like someone will always listen me...
smile
Yeah me too.When I couldn't talk to the people around me I always turned to you guys.Cause I knew you'll all be here for me.
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
Same here. Without this spot fanpop will be a lot more boring. I used to just come on here and do nothing, maybe talk on my wall, answer some picks but that's it. And I had a couple of people who would listen, but now I have all of you, guys. I thank you, Marty for making this amazing place.

And we're always there to help you, with pleasure<3
I know what you mean, Smiley. I used to post images, banners & icons[I still do this], but when I come on fanpop I always come here first. I just want to be summer, to have more time to talk with you all.
You don't have to thank to me, you was a real support and CB Family is builed by everyone who's there. <3
Thank you, I'm so lucky to have friends like you all.
Before this spot I had like 3 or 4 friends on Fanpop but Thanks to Marty and her genius ideas now I have this whole family here.
বছরখানেক আগে charmed_phoebe said…
I loved it when almost all of us posted photos of themselves. It feels so much better now, knowing how we look. I knew all of you were beautiful and you just have proven it. And to those who didn't posted a photo.. don't be shy and show us your little cutiepies. :)