Chair Family The CBF epic story

cintia_cs posted on May 28, 2012 at 01:16AM
So this is the forum where everyone can give suggestions for our story. Just say what you'd like us to do and who we should meet along the way. If you don't have any suggestions to make right now, it's important that you at least tell me that you want to be in the story, so I can include everyone who wants in. Also, if you want to be portrayed a certain way or you want something specific to happen to you in the story, just say it and I'll try my best to make everyone happy. :)

Chair Family 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে charmed_phoebe said…
Ok, I'm deinitely in.
But I think I'll wait for the others to say what they want cos I think I'm uncertain atm :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে turnaism said…
I'm in.
বছরখানেক আগে cintia_cs said…
hmmm
Where are you guys??
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
Right here :D

Well, I have an idea, how about we get the story kind of a mix between our favorite shows/movies? Like in some parts some of us can meet people from TVD, then some from GG, OTH, PLL etc. we can even go back in time through Titanic! ....... wait.... my brain is processing an idea.... receiving information...... almost there.... and.... I HAVE A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!!

First, all of us come to one country and decide to fly to... let's say... Rome or Paris or whatsoever together.IN the airport we can meet someone like Serena or Brooke.. maybe even Nathan or Toby or someone like that. We make friends with them quickly and then fly to that country together. There, we find Damon & Stefan and have a story with them, perhaps meet some other TVD characters blah blah blah. Then, the A drama in Pretty Little Liars starts and we meet the PLL quad after realizing we have the same problem. So somehow (my brain can't think exactly how) we get to travel through time... we can go to the titanic and meet Jack & Rose, maybe even prevent it from sinking! Then we can visit Noah & Ally... we can even go back all the way to GOT time and prevent Eddard from dying! :D Or...go back to... HARRY POTTER!!!!! We can include twilight too if you guys want... and, for me and ems, we can meet one direction,and, for laura and vills, we can meet chelsea CFC team, all while in germany (yeah i think that would be a good country) I don't know we can fit these events one by one, not all together.

On the way, some of us can become vampires, maybe some will turn bad against us, or we might realize some are witches or werewolves, etc. Or we might even become actors & singers... have you ever thought of that? Supernatural drama and natural drama and popstar problems at the same time!

Wait... Supernatural.... God we can even meet Sam & Dean!!! They may want to kill us at first but we get along eventually. We can have some VERY scary parts in our story too!

So... what do you guys think ?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে modernfan said…
I'm definitely in. :)
I'll tell you something later, when exams are over and my brain starts working again.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে marlanido said…
im so in after my exams!
বছরখানেক আগে cintia_cs said…
Okaaay.. calm down, Smiley. One thing at a time. :P
GOT = Game of Thrones?? I wanna watch it, so maybe I can include it later on.. ;) I'll have to do some research on PLL, too.. the rest I know.
Hmmm.. One Direction.. can I mock them just a little bit, that would be fun!! :P Oh.. and btw, I intend to write something light and funny.. just so you guys know..

I'm gonna assume everyone who commented on my pick about the story is in. If anyone else wants to be added, just tell me. :)
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
You know how I get when I get an idea for something.

Yup. You can try watching them online. You'll love GOT, I'm sure of it.
*Sigh* fine, but i only allow YOU.
We can make the story funny/suspenseful/sad/scary/everything else... kinda like SPN.
বছরখানেক আগে Martym said…
I'm also in. :)