Chair Family Pick Your Ball Gown! {C.O.W.}

twilightlover73 posted on Jul 11, 2013 at 08:54PM
Alright, so, as you all know, I have been gone for a little while, but now I'm back! And mine & Ray's fic continues! And as you all know, in the upcoming chapter, we're having a ball. And we decided to give you your freedom of choice for your dress. Ray already made a pick with some examples for you to choose from. But you can choose other than those too, of course.

So, just post the dress you want here. So we'll know.
We just ask you for one thing; please choose from the ones your actress wore. Wherever. In a move/tv show or real life. Cause we're gonna make some icons, and, well, since we have certain actresses....
I know this limits your choice, but hey, stop whining about it and choose, or we'll choose for you!
No, seriously, if you can't come up with a dress, you can always ask us to choose one or you.

So, go ahead, post away! And don't forget, post means picture!
last edited on Jul 11, 2013 at 08:58PM

Chair Family 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
For me, I'll take the one Emma wore to this year's Golden Globes. I'm personally in love with it.
 For me, I'll take the one Emma wore to this year's Golden Globes. I'm personally in প্রণয় with it.
modernfan commented…
omg it's amazing!!! বছরখানেক আগে
twilightlover73 commented…
I KNOW RIGHT??? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে XxXrachellXxX said…
This perfect dress for me <3
 This perfect dress for me <3
বছরখানেক আগে charmed_phoebe said…
Mine <3
 Mine <3
বছরখানেক আগে Sakkara98 said…
Here is mine : link
I'm on the Ipad and I can't upload images :(
বছরখানেক আগে modernfan said…
still in love with this one :)
 still in প্রণয় with this one :)
বছরখানেক আগে Vampire_Lover97 said…
So I thought it would be easier for you if I picked this dress from OUAT. It's pretty and sorry for the dress before :)
 So I thought it would be easier for আপনি if I picked this dress from OUAT. It's pretty and sorry for t
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
Mine :)
 Mine :)
বছরখানেক আগে marlanido said…
mine
 mine
বছরখানেক আগে Albiee said…
I guess I'll take this one :p
 I guess I'll take this one :p
Vampire_Lover97 commented…
I প্রণয় it Bee! *O* বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে CullenSisters-X said…
I'm not sure if I'm too late with this, but...this dress is gorgeous and Kris looks beautiful, so this one please <333
 I'm not sure if I'm too late with this, but...this dress is gorgeous and Kris looks beautiful, so thi
turnaism commented…
it's beautiful! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে turnaism said…
Hey guys I'm really sorry for the last minute change but I want this one.Hope it's not too late to change!
 নমস্কার guys I'm really sorry for the last মিনিট change but I want this one.Hope it's not too late to ch
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Well, we've already written that part of the fic, but I guess we can change it! বছরখানেক আগে
turnaism commented…
thanks!!! বছরখানেক আগে