Chair Family ♡; TEAM CBF!

CullenSisters-X posted on Oct 26, 2014 at 02:32PM
I don't know if any of you remember me talking about this idea or not, but here it is :) So this is a forum where we can post requests, advice, rants, suggestions, anything at all that we want to share! I thought It can be somewhere we can all hang out and post as little or often as we like and just include anything we want really :) Please join in!
 I don't know if any of আপনি remember me talking about this idea অথবা not, but here it is :) So this is a

Chair Family 51 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

বছরখানেক আগে CullenSisters-X said…
heart
Look what I'm going to watch on Tuesday :D
twilightlover73 commented…
Ah, that's great! I can't see the trailer because my internet is too slow but Lilly is clearly in it and আপনি প্রণয় her, so it's great! I hope আপনি have fun. বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
I want to watch it too, gotta tell me what আপনি think about it :) বছরখানেক আগে
Nicolas97 commented…
ME AND MY বন্ধু WANNA WATCH IT SO BADLY! But we can't find it in the theaters :( বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে twilightlover73 said…
Well, I have started Anime again recently. I've always been a fan, but I haven't actually watched anything in a while. I recently found out that the last chapter of Naruto (my favorite Anime) is coming out, and I have spent my whole childhood watching it. So I decided to rewatch it and start some new ones. I have absolutely no time for any of this crap, but I somehow convince myself that I will have time for it. Always. And I never do. Really, never.
CullenSisters-X commented…
I know the feeling :P I hope আপনি enjoy it! বছরখানেক আগে
Thank আপনি Ems. It's basically like Harry Potter ending all over again. I'm so excited yet so depressed. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে modernfan said…
I just made a Halloween banner for Nat&Sara. Do you think we should have Halloween themed spot look too? :)
 I just made a হ্যালোইন banner for Nat&Sara. Do আপনি think we should have হ্যালোইন themed spot look t
Your banners are always brilliant, Sara <3 It would be awesome to have one here too, I think we should! বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
Thanks a lot Ems! I guess we better hurry then, I'll make a ফোরাম অথবা something বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
smile
Hey so I just wanted to say sorry for being MIA here for a while and that I'm back so I hope it's not weird or anything and that I'll get to talk to you all more :)
No. Who are you? Get the hell out of here. Nobody likes you. (If the amount of sarcasm in that sentence was খাবার we'd stop world starvation) বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
^ What she said. Honestly, dude, I'm personally very glad you're back properly, and I know for a fact that quite a lot of us agree on that ;)) <33 বছরখানেক আগে
^And I'm one of them :D Welcome back Aline it's so great to have আপনি here again <33 বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে unicornsrreal said…
THE NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM IS AMAZING. I'M DYING.
I can smell your excitement from here. I'm so happy for আপনি <3 just please stay alive. বছরখানেক আগে
Wooh that must be so exciting for আপনি Bee! I heard a few of the songs and they sound pretty awesome :) And am I right in thinking she followed আপনি on tumblr?? Because CONGRATULATIONS <3 বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Sakkara98 said…
Gotta get my 3rd tattoo tomorrow ! So excited !!
modernfan commented…
that's awesome, I wanna get my first but can't decide what to choose! বছরখানেক আগে
Sakkara98 commented…
The 1st one is always the hardest to choose. If I were you,I would take my time and choose something personal,something that means something to you. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm back from the tattooist. It really hurt,but it worth it !
Ooh you're braver than me Inès ;D I'm glad it was worth it though! What নকশা did আপনি get? If আপনি don't mind me asking :) বছরখানেক আগে
Sakkara98 commented…
I'll post a picture when it's completely healed ^^ It's a mexican skull =) বছরখানেক আগে
Cool! Is it healed yet? ;) বছরখানেক আগে
Sakkara98 commented…
No,it takes at least 8 days ! But I পোষ্ট হয়েছে some pics of it ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
And the verdict's in... Love, Rosie: ★★★★★
OMG guys it was so amazing! I'd have really liked it just for the story (which was funny and really adorable) but especially because of Sam and Lily I LOVED it! They were so perfect together and separately <33 One minute I was laughing, then I had shivers and was welling up, honestly it was wonderful! I'd definitely recommend it and watch it again :')
unicornsrreal commented…
SAME!! বছরখানেক আগে
I'm so happy আপনি loved it! I'll watch it when it's out so we can both talk about it! বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Really glad আপনি loved it so much!! ;) বছরখানেক আগে
ANAHRBXKDASGDKLL HAVE YOU SEEN THIS? HELP ME NOW BECAUSE I'M DYING
Sakkara98 commented…
Can't wait !!! বছরখানেক আগে
ASDFGHJKL HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BREATHE. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS IT'S GONNA BE SO AMAZING AND AWESOME AND AND AND AND NATALIE IS IN IT! বছরখানেক আগে
Nicolas97 commented…
<3333333 বছরখানেক আগে
I got my report card today with really good grades. I got a 4.2 Assessment GPA (for those of you who don't know the American system, it's basically one of the highest and most difficult marks to reach) and I'm ranked 2 out of 62 of my grade. I told some of you already, but I'm willing to share this even though I don't share many things because this made me very, very happy. My cumulative GPA (my GPA throughout the years) went from 3.3 to 3.6 and I'm just very happy and glad that I reached this.
XxXrachellXxX commented…
BECAUSE আপনি ARE A FUCKING GENIUS AND I KNEW আপনি COULD DO IT! I am so damn proud of you, but আপনি already know that. SO PROUD <3333 This one is a complete genius ;) বছরখানেক আগে
How amazing is this!? Congratulations Diana!! I'm so proud but totally not surprised ;) Really happy for আপনি <33 বছরখানেক আগে
Thank আপনি guys so much. আপনি won't believe how happy I am for this. বছরখানেক আগে
heart
So, guess who's going on a book buying spree later? Yep! Plus not so patiently waiting for the final books in the Mara Dyer and Raven Cycle trilogies whilst being very nervous about them :S Wish me luck ;)

Also, how is everyone? <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
আপনি and your book-buying, dude ;D I প্রণয় that about you! <3 I hope আপনি enjoy them :) I'm doing quite badly but please don't ask :P And আপনি guys? :) বছরখানেক আগে
^Oh I'm going to ask alright. On Skype. Right now. Please note that I may know this but am probably too caught up to realize. বছরখানেক আগে
Hmmm, quite a few? :P বছরখানেক আগে
HOUSE IS ON NETFLIX. GUYS HOUSE IS ON FUCKING NETFLIX. I just got the E-mail, the best early birthday gift ever. Oh, the marathons coming! *says that while knowing there is absolutely no time for any of this*
Did someone mention birthday!? Very interesting ;D and, yey, I'm glad for আপনি about House, enjoy your marathon which I'm sure you'll make time for somehow ;P বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
YES, আপনি told me, and I'm very happy for আপনি ;D And duuuuddeee, wait for your actual birthday presents from me. আপনি just wait <333 বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Yeah, I took a picture of my finally complete set of Mara Dyer books but just look at all the pretty :'D
 Yeah, I took a picture of my finally complete set of Mara Dyer বই but just look at all the pretty
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Ooooh, they do look pretty ;D I have no idea what this series is (no surprises there ;P) but I'm sure আপনি প্রণয় it!! বছরখানেক আগে
Guys! I just booked my ticket to see Mockingjay :D That means two weeks this Thursday I'll be, well hysterical probably :P Just 15 days to go!! I'm so excited!! :')
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Woooo!!! আপনি must be very excited! :D I'm sure you'll প্রণয় it <333 বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
omg আপনি made me excited too!!! বছরখানেক আগে
sick
I've been sick as fuck for the last 3 days and it's becoming really annoying! However, I think I'm getting better every day and hopefully will be fully recovered by Monday.
Sakkara98 commented…
Same Sara ! Hate it :( বছরখানেক আগে
Oh no Sara :( It's nothing too serious I hope? *Sends healthy vibes* I hope আপনি continue to get better soon <33 আপনি too Ines! :) বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
Thank you! :) বছরখানেক আগে
kiss
So you know this beautiful photo of my baby right here? Well I've been trying to icon it for ages now and my inspiration is seriously lacking 'cause it's just refusing to work :( If anyone else would like to try it for me I'd be eternally grateful ;D
 So আপনি know this beautiful ছবি of my baby right here? Well I've been trying to প্রতীকী it for ages now
Jee, who's that? Never seen him before. Haha, I'd প্রণয় to. বছরখানেক আগে
Sakkara98 commented…
Added some প্রতীকী for আপনি in the gallery. They really suck,I'm sorry ! বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
I'll try tomorrow :) বছরখানেক আগে
Thanks girls!! :) বছরখানেক আগে
I'm so sorry that this sucks.
 I'm so sorry that this sucks.
^^You guys need to look up the definition of 'sucks' because these icons would be no where near! Honestly, how are you so good? They're perfect <33 I love you girls, thanks so much :'D
I know it's nowhere near icons you already got but I promised to try :)
 I know it's nowhere near প্রতীকী আপনি already got but I promised to try :)
Sara, this is stunning!! The colouring here is just fab, I প্রণয় it <3 Thank আপনি for making it for me :) বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
I'm really glad আপনি like it :) বছরখানেক আগে
without texture
 without texture
Gorgeous. বছরখানেক আগে
I swear, birthday parties are going to kill me this year! So far, I've attended 6 birthdays this month and few more to come. I'm going to end up super poor and super happy :D
Wow, busy girl, Sara! Have fun :D বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
Thank আপনি and sure I will :D বছরখানেক আগে
I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING MOCKINGJAY, AND OH MY GOSH.
OMG ME TOO! I JUST CAME BACK FROM WATCHING IT! IT WAS SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD. বছরখানেক আগে
I went ahead of myself there, but seriously it was amazing. বছরখানেক আগে
marlanido commented…
I'm officially jealous of both of you, I can't wait to see it. বছরখানেক আগে
<3333 বছরখানেক আগে
So I just reserved the new Game of Thrones history book. Basically it's a book written by Martin and a few other dudes about the whole history of Westeros and my mom is getting it for me either tomorrow or after an early birthday gift. And I am dying. And I shall take pictures of everything I read about Robb and send Rachel pictures because why the hell would I not?
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Ughhh, I want that book so bad!!! But unfortunately I have to wait until বড়দিন :S But it'll be worth the wait <3333 বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
"I shall take pictures of everything I read about Robb and send Rachel pictures" - I প্রণয় YOUUU. AND I প্রণয় HIM, SO FUCKING MUCH <333333 আপনি definitely must, of every single thing আপনি read about him. I mean it. Every. Single. Detail. BABYYYYY <333333333 বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Guyssss, I think I've got a Mockingjay hangover! I can't even describe my thoughts on that movie, just WOW, incredible <33 I don't think I've ever felt more tense watching a movie in my life, I was a complete mess (and an idiot for forgetting tissues!), honestly it didn't disappoint at all, every scene, every little detail was perfect :') And the cast was wonderful of course, the acting :O Now I'm desperate to go and watch it again <33 Good luck to all of you who are going to see it soon!! ;)
PS. Picked up my free poster (or two!) and now Finnick and Plutarch are pride of place on my door :'D
 Guyssss, I think I've got a Mockingjay hangover! I can't even describe my thoughts on that movie, jus
Yes it was. I agree. Jenn was especially perfect, but everyone was. And Francis did such an amazing job, I'd be happy if he directed every movie there is. And the posters are beautiful! বছরখানেক আগে
unicornsrreal commented…
IT WAS SO GOOD বছরখানেক আগে
kiss
oh wow the new spot look is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so proud to see my guys up there on the banner (thank you Diana! :*), and I love the icon as well <33 can we keep it forever please? yeh we're keeping it forever. ;D
No problem, I'm so happy আপনি like the look. It's your banner and I'm ever so happy to grant it to you. No matter how weird that sounded. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে WarriorGilbert said…
FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR MY MATH EXAM WENT GREAT!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
That's awesome Atie!! I'm so happy for আপনি :'D বছরখানেক আগে
That's great! Congrats! I understand, math sucks. বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Congrats, dude, I'm so happy for আপনি <333 বছরখানেক আগে
So I haven't posted on here for a while. How is everyone? :D
Sakkara98 commented…
Fine ! What about আপনি Ems ? বছরখানেক আগে
Hey! Yeah I noticed. Everything okay? I'm personally fine, Ems (need to ইনবক্স আপনি though) you? বছরখানেক আগে
XxXrachellXxX commented…
Yeah, how are you, Ems? :) বছরখানেক আগে
Glad <3 I'm good! Busy, but getting in to the বড়দিন spirit :D (Gonna get around to the PMs soon I promise!) বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে escada said…
tongue
wow, have you guys watched Mockingjay? WTF?
it was so bad, 2 hours of nothing what so ever, it was so bad decision to split this book, it would be one great movie,
now I'm hoping at least second part will be ok
Really? I loved it. But it's alright my sister hated it too and she ব্যক্ত the same thing আপনি said. I think we can agree that we want the পরবর্তি movie to be even better. বছরখানেক আগে
escada commented…
yeah, and সেকেন্ড part of the book is আরো interesting so it will be better movie, I'm sure, and it will have আরো Peeta/Katniss <3 <3 বছরখানেক আগে
I've heard a few people thinking like this, but I'm with Diana, I really loved it :D I'm sure Part 2 will be amazing though! বছরখানেক আগে
hey guys! so my mocks started on monday and they've been going okay so far! my physics teacher is an acutal angel and i appreciate her so much omg. you know when someone is just so lovely and kind, and really puts the effort in with you because they want you to do well? well that's her. she's so beautiful too and just a genuinely lovely person, and so yeah there is my news. i have two biology exams tomorrow and then an art exam on friday and that's all for this week but still 7 more to do next week :(
Ah, good luck Bee! I feel you, exams, especially mocks, are a bitch. I'm glad you're getting support from your physics teacher, she seems like a great person. Can't wait till you're done so we'll see আরো of you, but don't rush it, do your best. আপনি can do it. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm sure you'll continue to do amazingly Bee! I'm so glad that আপনি have a supportive teacher to help you, and I hope all the rest of your mocks go well :) You'll ace them :D বছরখানেক আগে
I've been trying to make a decent icon of Dandy Mott and failing miserably! Would any one of you kind souls make me one? :)
Here Sara
Hope you like it =)
 Here Sara Hope আপনি like it =)
My attempt :) I hope it's okay!
 My attempt :) I hope it's okay!
Another one =)
 Another one =)
Thank you guys, I love them <333
Hey Guys!
So first off, EXAMS ARE FINALLY FINISHED YAY!
Today was my last day at school, and now I've finished for Christmas woooo!!
Even though yesterday was very emotional, today has been brilliant. I've been given chocolate/sweets, a teacher who I dislike very much is leaving (I did say goodbye to her though, I am nice), another teacher who I get along with well wished me a merry Christmas very sincerely which was very sweet, and then my favourite teacher (who is basically my school mother), gave me a hug and wished me a merry christmas, happy new year and some good resting time!
I hope you are all beginning to wind down and are as excited for Christmas as I am!!!
Yey Bee! So happy for আপনি that আপনি had a good দিন and আপনি can now enjoy your বড়দিন break! That's awesome for you, আপনি deserve it :D And yep, majorly excited for বড়দিন <33 বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tvdlover said…
Could someone please make me a Phoebe and a Hayley icon?
I tried something for you Fatemeh <3
Phoebe;
 I tried something for আপনি Fatemeh <3 Phoebe;
tvdlover commented…
I'm speechless. Really. How are আপনি so good? Thank আপনি so much for taking the time to make these. I প্রণয় them and you. বছরখানেক আগে
I'm so happy আপনি like them honey! You're very welcome <33 বছরখানেক আগে
+ Hayley;
 + Hayley;
tvdlover commented…
Perfection. Really. <3 বছরখানেক আগে
kiss
So I'm not gonna get on here so much in the next few days so I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas now! I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy yourselves and just have loads of fun :D I love you all!! *Hugs* <33
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Piu95 commented…
MERRY বড়দিন EMS <33 Hope you'll have fun, প্রণয় আপনি :) বছরখানেক আগে
Sakkara98 commented…
Merry বড়দিন Ems !! Enjoy your days ! প্রণয় আপনি <333 বছরখানেক আগে
tvdlover commented…
Merry Christmas. প্রণয় আপনি baby. <3 বছরখানেক আগে
Hayley
 Hayley
tvdlover commented…
How do আপনি icon? প্রণয় this so much. Thanks babe. বছরখানেক আগে
modernfan commented…
so glad আপনি like it! :) বছরখানেক আগে
Hayley #2
 Hayley #2
tvdlover commented…
This is so amazing. All of your প্রতীকী are. <3 বছরখানেক আগে
I'm gonna say this now; HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I really hope it's a good one and full of happiness for you all ♥ I love you!
Sakkara98 commented…
Happy New বছর everyone <33 প্রণয় আপনি !! বছরখানেক আগে
kiss
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to check how everyone was? I don't feel like I've asked in a while :P How's 2015 going for you all so far? <333 I hope you're all doing good! :D
Sakkara98 commented…
নমস্কার Ems ! I'm fine,enjoying my first দিন as a 19 বছর old girl,even if in France,things are not good with the terrorists. বছরখানেক আগে
Nicolas97 commented…
I'm studying stuDYING :S How are আপনি girls? বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nicolas97 said…
I need a favor lovelies!!!!
I need a cool icon of my dear Unholy Trinity from last night's Glee episode because I wanna wear it forever!!!<333
Can you make me anything?
I'm going to upload three pictures I found (the best I could find!) and you can choose the one you think is better :)
#1 <33
 #1 <33
#2 <33
 #2 <33
#3 <333333
 #3 <333333
kiss
^^Sure Nic! I'll try something for you :)
sorry these aren't the best nic, but I tried some :)
 sorry these aren't the best nic, but I tried some :) 1...
Nicolas97 commented…
O M G O M G I'M FREAKING OUUUUT. This is so beautiful <3333333333 বছরখানেক আগে
Nicolas97 commented…
And this is even prettier <33333 Thank আপনি so so much Ems you're the best!!!! বছরখানেক আগে