বড়দিন Gifts Reasonable gifts for everyone!

Jenny_jojo posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 03:33AM
Last year for Christmas, I got sent Smiles.

I got a handmade card in the mail, with a hand tatted snowflake ornament on it and a letter inside explaining that someone had made a donation in my name. Inside the card were three cards featuring children from Burma engaged in activities that made them smile. They are the most beautiful photos, and I have them up on my wall still today.

It really warmed my heart to know that my friend made a donation in my name. She told me later that she loved it because she made the donation and arrangements online and never had to step into a crowded shopping mall or brave the parking lot.

There's quite a lot of charitable organizations doing Christmas campaigns this year. For the person who has everything, why not consider the gift of giving? The group that gave me my smiles last year is called Room to Grow Foundation. They are a small Canadian charity helping children from Burma and they guarantee that at least 97% of the donation goes directly to buying rice, blankets and other necessities for children. You can order on their website: www.roomtogrowfoundation.org

This is probably the last week to place an order so that the Smiles arrive, but I highly recommend it for anyone who can't figure out a gift for friends, family or work colleagues.

Happy Holidays

বড়দিন Gifts 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ShamrockGift said…
So you have been thinking for a long time now exactly what to get your loved ones for that special occasion. Finding the best gift ideas for your loved ones is without a doubt tough. We realize this
Cool thanks!
বছরখানেক আগে himalipatel said…
Thanks for sharing this ideas. Good idea.
বছরখানেক আগে AlisonBrown said…
It is always a pleasure to get something like this from our loved ones. So you must be special for them.