বড়দিন Gifts Reasonable Gift Ideas?

lindseyiscool posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 12:09AM
Does anybody have ideas about reasonable deals for the holiday season this year? I'm kinda at a loss because I'm not used to figuring all those fancy sales out. Can somebody give suggestions?

বড়দিন Gifts 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ThinkPink20 said…
For my dad, we're (my siblings and I) getting him a digital photo frame. They can run anywhere from $50-$150, I've seen them for $80 and $90 most places. It allows you to upload photos to it and it plays them like a slideshow. It's a nice thing to keep on the desk at the office.
We're getting my mom a pair of leather gloves because hers are getting old.
Hope this helps, I've got my Christmas shopping done with, hopefully everything goes well!
বছরখানেক আগে lindseyiscool said…
Oh that sounds like a great idea!
বছরখানেক আগে sasha47 said…
Hi,

I was thinking about make over for my elder sister, as well i thought make over is the best women gift ever.

Thanks!

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে matrol said…
lap top, cell phone or a newer phone, a new videogame???

link
বছরখানেক আগে j3nko said…
what about that new ipod zoom lens & tripod?
link

or a personalised caricature, you know, something different:
link
বছরখানেক আগে roxy47 said…
Hello,

And must agreed with your opinion about to keep on the desk at the office.

Thanks!

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে klopi said…
Hello everybody. Yesterday I bought link it is my friend, I bought the link. I find others types of charms on TopMost.us. Maybe there you will find anything for you.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে judybaker123 said…
I have a few places that you can check out
link
link
link
বছরখানেক আগে daphneB said…
I was looking for insights and advice about methods for teaching my 3 year old daughter how to read time, how to understand the notion of 'time left ( before going to bed, ;-). I ran across a time-teaching watch apparently using pictograms instead of digits or hands. Anybody knows of this method? Cheers. Daphne. Here is their website : www.watch-kids.com
বছরখানেক আগে jmacguire said…
hey,sasha47. I like your Christmas gift Ideas
বছরখানেক আগে ShamrockGift said…
If you find it stressful buying for some of your family you aren't alone. Relax
Wonted to share a cool gadget i found and ordered for my family and friends, it's the "Bondi" and they run a great offers at the moment for Christmas.

This is the web site www.ibondi.us

Merry Christmas
বছরখানেক আগে rustoless said…
Are you looking for a great stocking stuffer for a guy?

My girlfriend got me a new product called Rust-O-Less (all for under $4). Today they are running a special:

All Rust-O-Less products are 50% off & FREE SHIPPING They are also great stocking stuffers for Christmas. link
বছরখানেক আগে himalipatel said…
can you tell me your budget so can i have a better ideas to suggest you gifts. there are lots of the gifts which is available in the market at a very reasonable price. the things like chocolates, flowers,flower bouquets, balloons, gift baskets and many more. You can find this all product between $30 - $50.