Criminal Minds Girls What is your favourite CM Girls moment?

Kelsje posted on Jul 20, 2009 at 04:43PM
It doesn't have to contain all 3 girls...you could have 2 girls in one moment as well.

My favourite is the bar scene with Brad "the real FBI agent"
Prentiss: "Ladies, this is Brad, a real FBI agent."
Garcia: "Really?"
Prentiss: "Really."
JJ: "No way."
Prentiss: (nods) "Mm-hmm."
Garcia: "That's exciting. What's it like at Quan-ti-co?"

What is your favourite moment?

Criminal Minds Girls 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে suu said…
smile
That has got to be my favourite moment as well :)
It was so funny!

But I have other fav. moments too. I'll think about it and then I'll write them in here :)
বছরখানেক আগে Kelsje said…
I also love all the JJ and Garcia moments when they are in Garcia's office...It's always fun with those two!
বছরখানেক আগে suu said…
laugh
Yep, those moments are always so great :D
বছরখানেক আগে Celina79 said…
big smile
The Bar scene with Brad is definitley my fav moment of them all.
That was soo hilarious! :D
Really hope they will go to a Bar again.
But of course all the moment with Garcia's phonecalls, are so funny as well. She makes me laugh every time. She's a sweetie. :D
বছরখানেক আগে girly_girl said…
heart
I LOVE that scene! The bar scenes when all the girls are out are the best although I do love all the scenes between Garcia and JJ.
smile
I also love the Emily & JJ scenes when they are working together... they make good partners!
বছরখানেক আগে Celina79 said…
big smile
Oh yes, JJ&Emily scenes are of course great as well. Hope they will be more paired up together in Season 5. I mean 2 girls with a gun, is awsome! :D
বছরখানেক আগে suu said…
smile
I was just watching "Revelations" and I have to say that I loved that scene where Emily & JJ are in the bathroom :)
laugh
I like the scene at the end of 5x07 with Em&JJ Emily just has to add the shovel part :P
JJ: Spence stop it. We didn't know she was gonna be dangerous, she was just a friend of a victim. Granted a Scitzophrenic friend with a Sociopathic partner.
Emily: And a shovel.
বছরখানেক আগে suu said…
laugh
And the way Emily says: "Are you okay?" is so funny!