1. In Twilight, the "romance" as they call it is just there from the beginning. In Percy Jackson and the Olympians (We'll call it PJO), the Percy-Annabeth relationship was apparent from the start, but built up until the চুম্বন in Battle of The Labryrinth and eventually their relationship began in The Last Olympian.
2. In Battle Of The Labryrinth, Percy ran into Greek mythology's equivilent to vampires: the empousai. These were ugly creatures who had flaming hair, one goat leg, one metal leg, fangs, were deadly poisonous, and usually disguised themselves as mean cheerleaders. In Twilight, the Cullen ভ্যাম্পায়ার don't come out into the sun অথবা else they'll sparkle and disguise themselves as এমো স্টাইল kids who hate themselves. PJO beats Twilight in the coolness of ভ্যাম্পায়ার department.
3. In PJO, some of the good guys actually died. I cried during The Last Olympian. In Twilight, only the bad guys died. Everything can't be happy-happy ডিজনি World ending!
4. PJO was actally well written. Rick Riordan had a lot of knowledge on Greek mythology, whereas Stephanie Meyer probably had to keep a thesaurus with her every time she made a sentence.
5. PJO has actually become a very successful series with a সেকেন্ড series following it, The নায়ক Of Olympus. Twilight is four বই people dont bother পাঠ করা for facts and just watch the crappier movies.
6. They may have screwed the book in the PJO movie, but at least it wasnt fluffy.
7. Many normal people bleed from sword cuts. No normal people bleed from paper cuts, especially ones from wrapping paper.
8. People actually read the Percy Jackson বই for their info on it. Twi-hards watch the movie and don't bother with the book.
9. In Percy Jackson, some good guys are antagonistic, others were spies for the bad guys, and some die. In Twilight, good guys are good guys and bad guys are bad guys, no middleman.
10. Well, Percy Jackson had a plot.
11. Stephanie Meyer has copied much from other জনপ্রিয় mythical creature বই and shows (Harry Potter, Buffy). There is no plaigarism in PJO.
12. Vampires. Don't. Sparkle.
Thanks for your time.