Critical Analysis of Twilight I just want to say...

bendaimmortal posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 08:50PM
...bless you whoever created this spot. (It sucks it isn't clearly stated somewhere near the spot description, in any spot's case. I mean, officially mentioned like they are in article starters, pick starters and such cases.)

But my point is, this spot really has become important to me. I first joined this to get away from the insane hype and just to see what this is in practical level and then I find myself hanging around here daily because this truly soothes my semi-torrtured soul that is caused by everything Twilight ever has done from destroying my darling vampires, to being over-rated, bad writing - as I appreciate quality literature and storylines, to being all the evilness it is and affecting the world's youth to a seriously life-dangering degree.

I deeply care about the world and humanity as well as about true vampires and quality literature.

I know there has been and is and probably will be many things cauing similiar affects on the world but somehow Twilight seems a special case.

This spot is no more just a place to escape the hype but an entertaining, fun and therapeuthic, constructive community to be a part of. I truly hope C.A.T can change the world for better, even if it takes a long time and even if it's just a small change.

So thank you for this spot. This is even better than the Black Pawn Movement, which also is highly appreciatable and needed.

PS.
Extra kudos for the name C.A.T. Cats are the best pets/animals in the whole wide world. ;)
last edited on Aug 15, 2009 at 08:53PM

Critical Analysis of Twilight 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Myf_1992 said…
I think Dearheart made this spot.
বছরখানেক আগে Myf_1992 said…
heart
I just wana say...

I agree to all of that. This spot is a-may-zing! Funny and entertaining and above all, and most importantly, everyone here is so friendly and nice.

I also like the title C.A.T its also conviniete as you can use lolcatz and icanhazcheezburger stuff here. I also love that we are called Kittenz.

As the lolcat states below, i made u some love =D
 I just wana say... I agree to all of that. This spot is a-may-zing! Funny and entertaining and ab
বছরখানেক আগে renrae said…
yep, it was Dearheart. and people dont generally put their names in the description because it seems like a huge grab for attention.(iz teh person hoo coynd da kitten term)
বছরখানেক আগে bendaimmortal said…
Yes I know why people won't pit their names into the description, I never did either, but I was saying that it sucks the starter's name isn't put next to it by Fanpop, the way it always is anywhere else here.