I found this post on tumblr and i completely agree with all of this. So i thought i should share it with আপনি all :)....
He didn’t…so I am not even going to think about the rest….okay, I will elaborate..here is the short version of why I don’t think that Damon killed Aunt Sara…and to take it further, I don’t think that he killed the Whitmores.
1. He knew that Enzo was alive, when he saw the blood bag in Dr. Ken Doll’s fridge because it had his number on it..so he figured out that something was going on with the revenge scheme, and it had to do with Enzo.
2. To further #1, he didn’t act surprised when he saw Enzo alive in 5x10. ..Enzo even মতামত প্রদত্ত on it. Damon was আরো surprised that Enzo was in the classroom.
3. Dr. Ken Doll has the most to gain from the situation. The money will help fuel his research and he will only get it if Aaron remains the soul benefactor of the family trust.
4. Damon wouldn’t leave Elena in his বিছানা when they just got together to fulfill a revenge plot…he isn’t Stefan… his প্রণয় for Elena tops revenge.
5. Damon’s humanity was off…as we know from season 3..if your humanity is off, আপনি could care less about some revenge plot. That is how Katherine got Stefan to turn on his humanity…remember???
6. Damon danced around the issue in the last episode. He just ব্যক্ত that he was bad for Elena, so he let her think that what he did was true. And it back fired when Elena proved that she loved him anyway…*I loved her in 5x10.*
7. In 5x9 the only reason Damon told Aaron about the revenge plot was because he was going to shoot Elena…and Damon just promised her that he would get her out of there…so he distracted Aaron the only way that he knew how, দ্বারা taking full blame and telling him that story.
8. If he did do it, than wouldn’t he have told Enzo that he fulfilled their revenge plot..kinda as a way to redeem himself in Enzo’s eyes after Enzo was so hurt দ্বারা what Damon did?
9. It’s too obvious…the writers may be অনুরাগী baiting idiots, but I like to think that they are not this stupid.
10. It goes against who Damon is and who he has become…he isn’t the type of person to kill off a family line, he tried to preserve the Bennett line, remember?
Yup…he didn’t do it…and I will stand on this lonely island screaming at the শীর্ষ of my lungs he didn’t do it….because he didn’t.