Damon & Elena damon & elena অনুরাগী ফোরাম chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7101-7150 of 14056

বছরখানেক আগে Isabellaaa said…
opps how do you unfan a person? :P

i accedetally fanned her :P
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
i didn't see the newest comments....let me see brb
you go true your fans and cancel her...
kk.. canceled her :)
worried
i saw it....how rude:(
yeah... like i said when people are nice like the other one was.. (not rude to me at all just explaining) i'm nice but im the worst bitch when i feel like it :P
same here^^
i have to go now...its so late here and tomorrow i have to wake up early.....it was nice meeting you Bella....hope you'll become a regular here on this forum....

Night...
it's late here too.. what timezone are you in? it's 2:12am here..

anyways bye <3
nice meeting you too :)
i probably will ;)
same here lol:)) 2:16am
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
kk.. :P

night ;)
বছরখানেক আগে chairbuck12 said…
link
Just wanted to post this fanfic on here because it is my favorite DE fanfic EVER haha.
বছরখানেক আগে Sunbathe said…
^ I'll have to read it! It looks good :)
বছরখানেক আগে katie15 said…
big smile
Anyone on? You still there Nicole?
Yep, I'm here :)
big smile
What's up?
Nothing really... dreading Eclipse tonight!
I found 2 perfect shirts to wear, but I don't know which one, if any, to get. One says "Team Shut The Hell Up!" and the other says "Real Men Don't Sparkle" xD

What are you up to?
I would get the second one XD

Nothing much. I woke up at half 12 this afternoon so I've been really lazy today.

Oh and good luck at watching the film. It comes out here on the 9th of July, so I still have time before I have to go through torture.
That's late! I could never sleep that late, unless I'm sick or something. I usually wake up at 9:30, 10ish.

Thanks, I'll need it! I wish I could just sleep through it but my friends would probably hit me, and the screaming fangirls will probably keep waking me up anyways. :/
You're lucky you have another few weeks until torture!
That's the thing. I haven't slept till that late in AGES. I suppose it's down to I have to get up at around 7 in the morning most days.. but I HATE waking up that late, because it takes a lot of my day away, and although lie ins are great, I don't like it when they take most of my day away :(

And lmao. You have no chance of being able to sleep through it. Last year me and my friends went to see it really late when New Moon had been out a long time, and it was still busy! When Jacob took his shirt off I have never heard so much screaming in my life. If I hadn't already eaten all my popcorn (and knocked over by accident my friend's boyfriend's popcorn) I would have poored the whole thing over a screaming fangirl.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! sorry nicole about twilight.... i know it's troture lmao!
big smile
Hey Klea! XD What's up?
Why do you have to wake up so early most days Katie?
Haha I would have bought another thing of popcorn JUST to do that! xD

Thanks Klea! I hope I survive!

So I was just on the old CW and I was reading the Bamon thread... and you know what they're talking about? How all our threads on there are just there to provoke them, and we keep posting stuff to aggravate them. What the hell?! Do they realize that we haven't even been there in like 3 months now? Do they realize that we don't even have any threads there anymore? They're insane! It made me laugh so hard xD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I go to the gym really early XD I'm always there by about 8:15 in the morning. But I have been there at half 7 before. I go early because if you go at night, especially on a Monday, it is packed out and it takes ages just to go on ONE machine. Also, I always see ppl from my school {when I used to go to school lol} who I HATE. They try and act really cool with the weights and it just doesn't work LOL.

And popcorn costs so MUCH. Especially at night and the one nearest to my house. If you go at night to the cinema, a medium popcorn costs about £8 and I don't know how much that is in dollars although it will be more. Maybe $10 or something..
It's ridiculous. The one thing that annoys me about them is that they really think that our mission in life is to piss them off. Do they really think we would waste our time doing that?! We do have better things to do in life..
Haha makes sense. I really need to get a gym membership because I'm starting to lose all of my muscle definition from conditioning! :(

$10 is so much! The price of popcorn is different from theater to theater here... but the one I work at, the largest size is only $4.75
Haha seriously... such as talking about Delena. :)
Wow! That is low. A small one here is about that but in pounds so it would be more in dollars. Everything is a rip off here.

It said 99p on a diet coke when I went to the show yesterday, but I had to pay £1.50.

I was thinking, do you think we should have a spot on here just for the Delena ppl that were on the crappy cw boards? Like it could be called "The Delena CW Girls" or something?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
We totally should! That's such a good idea :)
Okay why don't you make it? I hate making new groups, I had to make the Epic Delena Girls and Stactus ones..

And what should we call it?
hello everyone! :):):) and ooooooh katie, good idea!
I'll make it, but I have no idea how to make a banner or anything.

Hmm well "The Delena CW Girls" is always an option.
Can you think of anything else?
big smile
Either "The Delena CW Girls", "CW Girls" or "Epic Delena CW Girls".

And either can I. We will have to find someone that can make a banner for us with the name of the spot on it as well.

Hey Christy XD Thanks XD
CW GIRLS KICK ASS. but that might be a little to fierce. :D haha.
Omg Christy I love that one! Lets call it that! XD
I like either the first or second one the best.

Christy, you're like a pro video maker... do you make banners as well?
বছরখানেক আগে paupaug said…
hi everyone !
Haha, so "CW Delena Girls Kick Ass!" ?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Oh and put in the motto like only DE fangirls from the CW boards or something, so randomers don't join.
Hi, how are you? :)
Oh god no Nicole, I cant make banners to save my life.....Well actually, I've never owned any type of banner/wallpaper photoshop crap so I've never really tried so....no, haha....:)
Hey Pauline! I don't think I've talked to you before....I'm Christina. :)
big smile
Yup that one Nicole XD

Hey Pauline XD
Haha, okay. We'll have to find someone then!
If I had photoshop, I could make a crappy one... but I don't have it. :(
big smile
Nicole, we just need to find someone who can make them. For now lets just make the group XD
link

:D
Hey Cristina, don't think we've talked too each other either. Nice to meet you :)
big smile
I've joined XD
Joined !
Yay!
We need to send the link to Paige, Jen, SS, Sara, etc.