Damon & Elena damon & elena অনুরাগী ফোরাম chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 14056

বছরখানেক আগে Nibylandija said…
heart
Oh, hey, LovelessMystery! Also MikyRik! I`m Anna. We haven`t met before, I guess. Nice to meet you both. :) Hey, Chryso! How are you, girls?
smile
Breakfast! BRB! :)
smile
Heeeello? xD
বছরখানেক আগে katie15 said…
big smile
Hey guys!!!

OMG I've got loads of new dedicated medals, some for spots I haven't even contributed a lot to AND I have my die hard for this spot!! woooo
big smile
Kaaatie. xD Hey! Also, congrats, hun!♥
big smile
Thank you:)) I've realised I'm not a fan of you and your not a fan of me lol. Pleaseee can you fan me??
laugh
WUUUT? How is this even possible?! XD I thought I`ve fanned you a looong time ago, HAHA! ;P Oh, well. Already did! :))
big smile
Lmao...xD I've fanned you back:))

So how are you today anyway?
smile
I`m fine, thanks! The weather outside is more than ahh-mazing... Finally! :D WBU?
laugh
I'm good thanks:))

The weather is cloudy here today after all week it being really hot and sunny. You've took all our good weather rofl...xD
বছরখানেক আগে _Chryso_ said…
big smile
hey Anna nice to meet u!! I'm fine u??
OMG K O.O Gongrats!! Dedicated Fan (10 clubs) O.O and finally!!!a Die-Hard medal for this spot!!! U totally deserve it!!!!! <3

But I got a medal for the TV couples spot? (Not the TVD couples spot rofl) and I didn't even contribute a lot on that lol.
big smile
haha.. shame on u Kate xD(just kidding) even the creator of TVD couples spot don't have a medal xD
smile
What can I say... I`m in such a great mood today. :DDD

What are you up to, girls?
laugh
I have to go to my stupid charity work urghh :(

And C, the creater of this spot doesn't have a medal rofl
I'm gr888888888888888t!!!! Lool xD

yp K..xD xD she's erally annoying .. she's the ONLY bamon fan that I can't stand.. all the others are more mature than her xD
kiss
see u K!!!! :)
বছরখানেক আগে angiii7 said…
hi girls:D anyone on?
বছরখানেক আগে nikkikitten said…
Hey girls!!! :D How are all of you?? :P What time is it for you girls? Well for me it is 9:20am , i had to wake up at 8:30am and i went to sleep at like 2:00am!! I am so tired but whatever!! :P I finally had a Delena dream!!! It was good but when it was at the best time i woke up!!! I might put it as a fanfiction like tomorow (in the articles section) or someday.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে epicdelena4ever said…
^^ wtf is that lol i don;t even know what it's meant to be about! did a bamon fan make it!?
বছরখানেক আগে Sunbathe said…
Just got back from taking the SAT.
I think I did awful on the math sections. D:
Hey guys:))

Nicole :O I'm sure you didn't fail it. Maths is easier than people think. I thought I'd failed Maths but I passed:))
Haha maybe not fail, but close to it! Math is my worst subject anyways, and I've never even seen half the stuff that was on the test before. A lot of it was pre-calculus and I'm not taking that until next year.
laugh
Rofl that was the same as my health and social care exam the other week. Half the freaking stuff on it, I had never heard and one of the questions was about freaking sun cream?! rofl.

Anyway, capital locks girl has been really offensive in the TVD couples spot. Apparently "Stactus" is offensive to Stelena fans rofl AND she's calling Stactus retarded. How hypercritical can you get, THAT is affensive. Right that's it! I'm sueing her! rofl
I really pity that girl. She's 25 years old yet she acts about 10 years younger than we are. It's really sad! She needs to grow up.
Even other Bamon shippers have agree that the couples spot should now include all couples... she's the only one still against it.
Rofl I know right. The problem is, she doesn't want to loose her pride. When really, we would really respect her if she changed the banner/icon and stop being so rude using capital locks and using horrible language.

What annoys me is that Bamon have THREE spots dedicated to them now anyway. "Damon & Bonnie", "Team Bamon", "BamEfan" and she wants the "TVD couples" spot as well?!

Oh and apparently Bamon fans are starting to get annoyed because apparently the Bonnie spot is getting destroyed. When there used to be just Damon and Bonnie on that spot, and all because there is a mixture now they are irritated?!

They are such hypercrites, when they moan about the DE stuff on the Damon and TVD spots!
^^ they know there couple will never happen...that is why they bash DE and say we suck?>>have fun watching DE happen and bamon NOT!
laugh
^^Pleaseeee don't jinx it! lol...xD
haha!;p i'm telling u damon and bonnie might develop a friendship in the show..but DEF NOT a romantic relationship...i mean delena has JUST begun...NO WAY they will put bonnie in there...plus remember katie ...she's cozying up to tyler!;p
laugh
Rofl you are TOO confident lol! I think you would be the most crushed if Bamon happened lmao...xD
when is comes to delena lol i am! i just really think that bamon has no connection whatesoever and am so surprised that so many people like them! i mean in the show it might be different BUT if they happen in the book which is highley unlikey cause why would lj write all those intense delena scenes to have bamon happen?? millions of fans would be SO MAD!
I completely agree. I just hope LJ sees it that way AND realises that Bamon being end game would be like completely out of the blue.
i know right! i think she will though i mean she doesn't want millions of fans(half of them delena) to be dissapointed and what.... like 1 percent who are bamon to be happy nahhh that would not make sense. lj knows what she is doing and she loves delena so cross ur fingers for an epic delena ending!....NOW..the show hmmmm idk there are always twists and turns like with the katherine thing so i'm not sure what they are planning to do but it's only the 2nd season so we are bound to get some more awesome delena scenes!
lmao 1% Bamon rofl!

With the Katherine thing? I think that she is only gonna be there Season 2 in the present day anyway. I think that Damon is probably gonna kill her at some point, or Stefan, but most likely Damon.
i meant the katherine thing during the fianle cause it was a big twist. and yeah me too i think damon will kill her i hope he tells her to go to hell like in books BAM! then stake her ...and elena should be there to cause idk it seems more dramatic lol!
Tornado watch in my state!
বছরখানেক আগে laurik2007 said…
sad
Yikes! sorry to hear that Nicole:(
sad
I'm sorry to hear that too Nicole :(( I hope you will be okay
It's probably no big deal... there's rarely anything bad like that here. There's only a watch because we're supposed to get bad thunderstorms.
Well I hope your right
I am. :)
Just like I'm right about Delena being endgame! ;D
big smile
let's all be sure of that:))
laugh
You better be! You Delena fans are TOO confident lol, I feel like the only DE fan that isn't so optimistic rofl...xD
sad
I'm with you Katie.....my biggest fear:(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Haha I know I may be a little too confident... but I feel like I have every reason in the world to be that way!
I agree with you, there are so many reasons to suggest that DE should be end game in the books AND the show, but there is the factor of SE/DB and their fans as well.

But I mean, if SE were end game in the show and the books, then isn't that just like Edward and Bella?!
Lau, it sucks doesn't it?! :(
Exactly. Ending with SE is basically a repeat ending, since it's been done already with Bella & Edweird. And it would be awful for TVD to end that way and forever be compared to the awful Twilight. :/
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I know right. Another thing, girls in movies and shows never pick the "bad" guy. She either picks the good guy or ends up with no one.

Examples: Buffy ended up along; Phoebe ended up with the cheesiest annoying guy ever in Charmed.
I know what you mean. It bugs me how it's always the good guy who gets the girl... because in most cases, deep down the bad guy is not bad at all.