ডামন্‌ স্যালভ্যাতরে Reasons y damon n elena will be the best couple ever

sweetyetsimple posted on May 05, 2011 at 06:21PM
We all want damon and elena 2 be 2gether 4 many reasons.........SO SHOUT THEM OUT PPL!!!

ডামন্‌ স্যালভ্যাতরে 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
heart
I can only speak from TV point of view. I recently bought the books, but haven't gotten the chance to read them yet.

1)Damon has to fight for her. The Vampire Diaries just started and Stefan and Elena got together already. I don't think that's very exciting.

2)Damon and Elena have an undeniable chemistry. You won't hear me say there's no love between Stefan and Elena, but when she's with Damon sparks fly all over the place. That's not just love, that's passion.

3)The dancing scene in Miss Mystic Falls makes me shriek like a ten year old =) It's my favorite Delena scene so far :)

4)They saved each other's lives. I know, same goes for Stelena, but you expect it. You expect Stefan to safe the girl, because he's a good guy. But Damon is supposed to be the 'bad guy', so when he saves the girl it's so much more romantic.

5)He didn't want Elena to know he was bitten by Tyler.

6)The first thing Elena did when she found out was looking for him and she stayed with him while he was sick. She kissed him.

7)Damon seemed to worry much more than Stefan did when Elena was going to sacrifice herself.

8)Damon loved Katherine, but she just played with him and said she prefered Stefan. Now, after all these years he's found someone he loves again. Only fair if this time she loves him back, right?

9)He thinks he doesn't deserve her.

10)He said he loved her and he couldn't be selfish with her.

That's it for now :)
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
heart
11)Damon caught an arrow for Elena.