ডেক্সটার Hi guys! I am the real creator of Dexter.

inachu posted on Sep 26, 2012 at 12:02PM
Hi guys! I just bought Season 1 last night on DVD for researching Dexter since I got my memory back and found out this past Jun10th that Jeff Lindsay stole Dexter from me.

Some Dexter fan tid bits I am tossing out here:

Jeff Lindsay did not name the serial killer Dexter and neither did I.
Some dude in 1997 named my serial killer Dexter then Jeff Lindsay asked if he may use that name and I was like WTF!!! the dude replied yeah sure. Then Jeff Lindsay bragged that he was going to take my serial killer now named Dexter away from me and about 20 people on the message board had a /facepalm moment. He then said there was nothing I could do about it and if I ever went public that people would believe him and not me because who he is married to: people on the forum laughed and then asked who and he replied Hilary Hemmingway.

The main reason for the theft was also because his wife stressed him out about his writers block and actually put a gun to his head.

He mentions about his wife putting a gun to his head on a video youtube video he made.

I created my super hero character who saves little kids from beatings when I was 6. I turned my invisible playpal into a serial killer when I turned 14. So the serial killer that we know now as Dexter has been with me for well over 27 years.

ডেক্সটার No উত্তর