Digimon Looking for a full time paragraph roleplay partner who...

AnimeOfTheWolf posted on May 31, 2014 at 09:42AM
I would like to find some who won't ditch me, or promise they will post right then every time they are reminded.

I would like someone who has good grammar and punctuation and most importantly can post no less than five full length paragraphs.
I have two teams(two tamers and two Digimon) and you may do the same, but two is the most.
I do not roleplay with people who make their own characters fall in love with each other, so please don't ask to roleplay if you intend to do that.
My Digimon roleplays tend to be dark, normally nothing like the tv series.
~~
Plot(can be worked on)
Yet another crisis has come up in the digital world. Two children will meet and band together with their digimon to save the two worlds. Kai is a foster child who is never in the same family for more than three weeks, he can't be handled for reasons unknown to him.

He comes across a dog and befriends it, unknowing its a digimon. The digimon, Howlmon observes him and soon decides to share his identity with the boy. Kai and Howlmon soon meet _______ who also has a digimon.

Kai doesn't want the responsibility of all this but he is brought to the digital wotld with _______. The two must work together and find the cause of the threat.

________ finds Kai isn't easy to work with. Will the two be able to put their differances aside and fight? What will happen when they find the threat, will they be able to destroy it when time?

The threat isn't what they are expecting. But what else can you expect from the digital world?

[you may use a fan digimon like me, or one already made. please be no younger than 14]

Character bios

Name:
Nickname
Sexuality:
Digimon
Digimon type (Crest[no stages beyond super ultimate(stage after mega)], Digi Armor[only to champion, with up to 2 digi armor evolutions], biomerge[if this please make it humanoid or a machine looking digimon], Burstmode[Digimon Savers style]
Stages
Post example: must be at least five paragraphs

Name: Kaito Akechi
Nickname: Kai
Sexuality: asexual (depending on how the rp goes he may change to Bisexual or heterosexual)
Digimon: Howlmon
Digimon Type: Crest
Crest: crest of Courage
Stages: Howlmon, Snarlmon, Slashermon, Slasherdramon, SkullHowlerdramon

Name: Blue Ravenwood
Nickname: N/A
Age 13
Sexuality: heterosexual(straight)
Digimon: Labramon
Digimon type Biomerge
Stages: Xiaomon, Labramon, Dobermon [X-Antibody], Cerberumon [X-Antibody], Cerberumon Jinrou Mode

Just message me on here. I'm good doing this on here or skype. Just let me know

Digimon 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে AnimeOfTheWolf said…
Example post(this is also my starting post)
As the two Digimon ran through the dense forest it began to rain. The two continued running as if chased by an unseen force. One looked to the other, "what are we going to do? if we don't find it---" A crack of thunder cut him off.

The other snorted, "we'll find them Psychemon, we have to" As they continued to run one could almost swear the wind carried the cries of other digimon in agony, though this couldn’t be, seeing as they’d been in the human world for some time now.

Another crack of thunder shot from the sky and sent sparks onto a tree which burst into a fury of flames. The crackling made the larger creature stop, he looked around and gasped as the tree plummeted to the ground, cutting him off from his

His friend instantly stopped and turned but was stopped by the fierce look in the eyes of his friend. The creature shrank back as the flames licked towards his pelt. "Get out of here fool! I'm fine... I'll hold off the enemy, You to stick to the mission and find the one who’ll end the digital world and his own" as if waiting for a queue a roar tore through the sky.

The Smaller creature dipped his head, "as you wish Gururumon..." He ran off into the night as a large beast approached the digimon whose data was already floating into the air. The digimon stood sighed and stood, "Psychemon you fool... if you knew what's about to happen.. You'd never leave..."

A large digimon came into view. The flames had spread from the fallen tree, and now digimon to several other trees and now spreading to the grass. "Gururumon... how noble of you to try to protect Psychemon... but you know it's only a matter of time before you're gone and I catch up to him"

Gururumon smiled softly, "why say such words before you have gotten the facts straight... i will die here, yes, but not without taking you down with me." He looked calmly at the foe who chuckled, "Howling Blaster" Blue flames spewed from his jaws and hit the larger digimon in the face who let out a small cry. Gururumon thrust himself at the other, "Ice fa---" he shouted but felt a sudden shot of pain. "Red Skull Ram" he heard it but it was too late to dodge. He was smashed into a burning tree.

"Gururumon!!" The digimon looked up, he was barely able to be seen now, the data that held his very being was near vanishing. He coughed but couldn't speak. He started shaking as he saw Psychemon. "Psychemon evolve! Astamon!" The enemy looked over, "well... this is unexpected..." He took a step towards Psychemon's new form. "Hell-Fire!!!!" he fired his gun at the large digimon who jumped back.

"Impossible..." he gasped, His shoulder was beginning to emit data. He snorted. "Maverick" Astamon kicked the digimon aside. He aimed his gun but felt a force tackle him with emence power. Gururumon's faded form snarled, "Damn you! If you don't get away I'll finish you also, the mission comes first!"

Pyschemon stood slowly, the digimon had been forced into degeneration, not knowing what had just happened. He looked down, "I'm sorry Gururumon..." He then ran off into the night, without a single look back.

Without another word the form of the digimon, the brave soul knew it was over for him, the only thing that kept the last bits of data stable was the will to let his friend get to safety and do what they’d been sent to do. He flung himself at the enemy and the end of the fight began.

Soon the larger digimon struck Gururumon hard, the digimon coughed softly then fell to the earth. He was gone before he landed. The digimon rushed after the rookie.

When the storm passed there was a small house in shambles, blood splattered on the remains of some walls. A young boy standing with a fireman, the boy’s family had been slaughtered and the only reason he was alive was because he wasn’t home.
~
Three Years later
Quiet, it was too quiet in the Johnson house. Thats what worried Ms. Johnson. The woman had found Kaito Akechi's room empty. He had snuck out again, and it was almost midnight. The woman dialed a number on her phone, she was tired of the boy's ignorance and always breaking her rules.

The phone call only lasted, maybe three minutes before she spoke four words, "Get him out tomorrow" Kai returned maybe ten minutes later, the boy was only fourteen but was hanging out with the wrong people and getting into trouble often.

He saw the look on Ms. Johnson's face and knew, once again he had messed up. He looked to his feet, he wasn't one for long chats. "You called him... didn't you" He murmured.

The woman sighed softly, "I'm sorry Kai... I just can't care for you like this. Kai didn't want to hear it, the same thing happened each time. He turned and walked towards his room, "This is so stupid!" he cursed under his breath. Ever since his family had been killed, Kaito made up stories about what happened, but each time he told it, it never was the same story. He never had the courage to tell what really happened that night. He normally didn't bring it up anymore.

He stopped at his bedroom door and sighed, "Can't I have one more chance?" He said, though it surprised him as well as Ms. Johnson. She looked to the boy, "Kaito... I don't know, the late night parties... making messes and not picking up..." She shook her head. "Let me sleep on it, alright?"

Kai nodded slightly then closed his bedroom door.

The next morning Kaito was woken up by his foster parent opening the blinds. "Get up Kaito, We have to be somewhere soon. I'll meet you in the car" Kai groaned softly, but got up, got dressed and cleaned up some. He then walked out to the car, "Don't I need my things?" He muttered still half asleep.

She looked to him, "No... I talked with your social worker and we decided to give you one more chance, he also mentioned a pet could teach you responsibility" Kaito didn't answer for the drive to the shelter

When the car pulled to a stop he climbed into the car, "Can i pick the pet out?" Ms. Johnson nodded, "yes" The two walked inside and Kaito was taken to the animals while Ms. Johnson stayed behind and filled out papersked at several dogs but one stuck out, it looked like a mangled golden mutt, maybe a little like a wolf.

He asked to meet the dog and the two were taken to a room. Kai looked to the door as the worker left, he shifted his gaze to the creature. He shuddered then stumbled backwards, losing consciousness before he hit the ground, the last thing he heard was the dog saying his name and leaping behind him to break his fall.

Kaito woke a few minutes later in a cold sweat. He gritted his teeth, muttering a curse. He sat up and saw the dog had broke his fall.
Standing up he frowned, "you're not really a dog... Are you?" The creature stared at him, about to answer but the door opened; but no words were really needed, the creatures eyes told Kaito enough he needed to know.
"I'll take him." Kaito was led back to the entrance he was given a choice of leashes and collars.
He picked out a red and black checkered collar and red leash. He turned and put the collar and leash on his new friend.
"His name is listed as Howler, would you like to keep this name or do you have a new one in mind." Kaito glanced at the woman behind the desk, "Howler is fine"
He was taken home with the creature and dropped off. He went inside and glanced at Howler. "Ok, explain to me what you are and anything else I may want to know"
The creature shook his head, "I'm a virus beast Digimon known as Howlmon. I have been searching for you for a while now, but a human trapped me in those cages--"
"wait, why me.. What do you want with me? I'm nothing special and I'm more trouble than I'm worth.."
Howlmon shook his head, "it has to be you, and one other child. Only the two of you can save humankind and Digimonkind alike. Our worlds are intertwining and soon if it's not stopped, both of our worlds will be destroyed.
Kaito watched as the leash and collar slowly morphed into a rectangular box. He picked it up and frowned, "I'm sorry... But you must have the wrong boy. I can't save anyone and I can never change the world..." His voice trailed off
Howlmon sighed, "it's not easy, and this is a whole lot to take in in a single day. But we need to find the other child"
"I can't leave! If I leave I will lose my home, Ms. Johnson is the closest to my birth mother I ever had. I don't want to loose her.."
Howlmon was silent for a moment, "if we don't stop the worlds from ending then you will loose everything, everyone will"
Kaito turned away and walked into his room, soon he came back with a backpack. He filled it with food and water bottles. "Let's go before I change my mind" he scribbled a not on a peice of paper and the two went out the back.
"Who are we looking for?" Kaito said in a weak voice.
"I don't know, but I will when we see them" was the digimons response. The two continued in silence, hoping they could find the other child before it was too late.