Gigi Hadid: "Victoria\'s Secret Models Aren\'t...
Chocolate Chip Cookie Hair is the Newest Color...
1. Just like Hermione, Belle has her nose in a book as soon as the Hogwarts Express leaves King\'s Cross St. Pancras station.
Meanwhile, Elsa\'s sister Anna gets sorted into Hufflepuff,
. (I will accept arguments she\'s better suited to Gryffindor, but really the Hat has spoken.)
3. Eh, the Beast was always more focused on Herbology — tending to roses and other magical plants, etc.
After all, if he had been good at spells, he wouldn\'t have even been a beast in the first place (well, at least he could have turned himself back into a prince right away).
4. Five out of seven dwarves are offended by this dreamy reflection, and let\'s not forget the house elves too.
To be fair, Snow White\'s dad would show up in all of our Mirror of Erised visions though *wink wink*.
5. You think it\'s just like a magic carpet, but nope.
7. Li Shang took months to notice that Mulan was A WOMAN, but as it turns out he\'s excellent at spotting the Golden Snitch in a game of Quidditch.
8. Fun fact: Ariel doesn\'t leave any footprints on the Marauder\'s Map, because she doesn\'t have any legs.
9. Mushu can cast his own Patronus, FYI, and it\'s Cri-Kee the lucky cricket.
10. And in conclusion, Ursula "Dolores" Umbridge is the best/worst.
Follow Isaiah on Instagram; follow Alex on Twitter.
Taylor Swift Rewards Her World Tour Crew In the Best Possible Way
Stoya Breaks Her Silence to Offer Support as More Women Accuse James Deen of Sexual Assault and Abuse
Amber Rayne and Kora Peters accuse Deen of attacking them while on set. By
Mark Zuckerberg Shares Sweet Video That Will Be "Deeply Meaningful" For His Daughter One Day
"The future is going to be better than today." By
If the Disney Princesses Went on Spring Break, This Is What They\'d Wear
These Badass New Princesses Just Totally One-Upped The Disney Princesses
23 Magical Things That Would Happen If Beyoncé Went To Hogwarts
Here\'s What 11 Disney Princesses Would Look Like in Real Life