Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog What did আপনি think?

thecon posted on Jul 15, 2008 at 09:22PM
Saw Act 1 today, and cannot wait for Act 2 on Thursday... its just brilliant. The songs and dialogue is just so Whedon-esque... I really, really wasn't sure what to expect, but I am blown away!

Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Jennifer1985 said…
I've just seen the first act. I love it. It's totally weird and crazy but just as I expected it to be : D I can't wait to watch the rest!
বছরখানেক আগে MSF2 said…
Act 2 was even better then Act 1. I've already got them from iTunes so I can watch once it goes down. Can't wait for Act 3 and the soundtrack to come out.
বছরখানেক আগে nosemuffin said…
I loved them both. The music is great and Captain Hammer has some really funny dialogue.
বছরখানেক আগে shieldmaiden said…
Saw all of them and loved all of them!!! "What a crazy random happenstance!"
বছরখানেক আগে thecon said…
Can't wait for the DVD... Joss Whedon says its gonna be full of extras! Will need the soundtrack too.
বছরখানেক আগে Jennifer1985 said…
I hope it's not gonna be too long until the DVD release.

I loved the whole thing so much. It was brilliantly weird and funny, the end was unexpected though. I hope there's gonna be more...
বছরখানেক আগে fanfly said…
OMG! So incredible! I loved it. Once again, Joss proves that he's a genius. I want a sequel!
বছরখানেক আগে nosemuffin said…
Yes. The soundtrack is a must!
বছরখানেক আগে germany123 said…
i think its horrible and evil because the songs are evil...seriously they stick in your head and you cant get them oot..ever..!
i think thats the true purpose of this project. world domination by infiltrating peoples brains via an innocent little musical
বছরখানেক আগে SaturdaySurpris said…
big smile
And no...three yers later....we can´t wait forthe second part of the movie!!!