এডোয়ার্ড ও বেলা If Bella never existed, do আপনি think Edward would ever fall in love?

KATYrebekah posted on May 15, 2010 at 03:36PM
I think that if Bella never existed Edward would fall for some nomad, just like Bella. But he would still have been happy! He doesn't need some fairytale ending.

এডোয়ার্ড ও বেলা 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Bite_Me_Tender said…
wink
Nope i dont think he would!! Bella and him were made for each other..he might date some person but not marry and have kids with that person..but he would date someone to make Esme and carlise Happy!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Starwarschick18 said…
heart
I agree with you! I mean Edward and Bella are SOUL MATES!
They were destined to be together. I'm also sure that Edward would date someone to appease Carlise and Esme cuz that's the kind of person/vampire he is
বছরখানেক আগে RosalieHaleluv said…
heart
I dont think Edward would fall in love without Bella.... I think Bella was that 1 special someone that was rite 4 Edward.....
বছরখানেক আগে KirbyDerby said…
smirk
Yes, he would've.
বছরখানেক আগে LowriLorenza89 said…
I think it would be unlikely.

For him to love another vampire, I think she'd have to be a fellow "vegetarian" vampire. I don't think he could accept one who preyed on humans. There aren't many existing "vegetarian" vampires and he's already romantically indifferent to the ones he knows. I don't think many vampires would be willing to give up human blood for him.

I also think it'd be unlikely for him to fall for another human. It was Bella's unreadable mind which first caught his attention. With another woman, whose mind he could easily hear, maybe hearing exactly how obsessive she gets about him could make him uncomfortable. As well as this, maybe another woman would be less likely to accept the risk of him losing control and draining her/less trusting of his self-control, or less willing to accept the sacrifices involved in becoming a vampire, so either way the relationship wouldn't develop.