Eleanor Tomlinson The Truth About Eleanor Tomlinson

xx_thetruth_x posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 10:19PM
i go to school with this girl, and the truth about her is not clear when you meet the 'angelic' figure she is. This arrogant girl is an embaressment to girls in our society, representing the young acting population. She has nothing to be arrogant about, shes ugly and has no personality theres nothing of her. She is a very poor actor, which annoys myself and many others.

Eleanor Tomlinson 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে darklord93 said…
cool
If thats what you think, its fine with me but you dont have to go around trashing an internet website. Sadly, I haven't met her in person so I have no idea what she is like, but I don't care. All I see is her great acting performance. You might think of her as ugly but there are MANY more people who think she is beautiful. So please don't say bad things about other people...
বছরখানেক আগে rupydoop1 said…
That's a nasty comment and if you were a decent person you would keep this to yourself and not post it on the internet. I agree with Darklord and have not met her either, but have communicated via email and she seems a very nice person. She is beautiful, probably a nice person and a great actress and we don't want to hear your opinion. If you hate her so much why search for her FAN site?